21♡Risens Ashes (WonMina)⏳

Por JeonMina_05

-All they wanted is only one answer....... "Justice of Non-Human existence" -"Human is such a full of greedy... Más

》1
》2
》3
》4
》5
》6
》7
》8
》10
》11
》12
》13
》14
》15

》9

52 13 2
Por JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

"Its getting weird here."

Vernon scretch his nape while walking behind everyone who's following Txt and Itzy infront of them.

As soon they arrives at airport, Txt and Itzy almost embaressed them.

By waving and shouting their names.

Meanwhile Jeonghan and Tzuyu remains silence for whole two hours.

Sunghoon and Mingyu have lots of questions to ask Txt and Itzy although they just arrived.

"Why?"

Dahyun choose to tag along with Vernon, cause Mina and Wonwoo dont seems they wanted to talk.

"We're at Australia; wouldn't everyone found it weird there is foreigner like us come here? To their country."

She shrug her shoulders.

"I dont know what to say, but I dont think it was an issue for us."

Vernon puffed his cheeks before everyone stop when Itzy and Txt turn to look at them.

"You guys are gonna stay at one dorm for, I dont know for how long; but just make yourselves feels at home."

Soobin said make Vernon scoff.

"Does wizard always sounds dumb?"

He muttered that only Dahyun can hear it.

"Although soon you guys will found the fourth hint; you guys still cant leave the town or even this dimension yet."

Yeji said that makes everyone surprise.

"Why? Aren't we supposed to find all seven hints, so we can leave this dimension?"

Jun asked which they can see the two wizard's teams shaking their heads.

"You cant; sir Henry didnt let you guys leave this dimension easily."

Taehyun explained.

"Gosh, he always love to make everything getting complicated."

Vernon muttered and he get nudge by Jeonghan.

"That's why he didnt married."

They both chuckling until they felt a pair of eyes glaring them. Their front are just Wonwoo and Mina didnt bother by their noises.

Wonwoo make them clear their throats before focus on the wizards back.

Lia then explain to them again.

"As soon you guys stayed at a dorm, the fourth hint only happend with spells. So we will do together with wizard's spells until the fourth hint appear."

They nod until the two teams of wizard decided to bring them to the dorm that already prelared for them.

Although Txt and Itzy wont stay with them, at least the wizards are fine to help them find the hint of Ash.

"Ah! And also!"

Kai snap his finger before they can get into van that will bring them to their dorm.

"You guys are lucky; the exterminators are now found your track at forest you've been yesterday. But they dont know where you're now."

They sighed in relief although Kai's face wasnt helping at all.

He look too proud on himself.

His expression reminds them about Vernon and Sunghoon who always acting too proud and higher their prides.

●●●●●●

"Is this a dorm or a castle? Damn! I love it!"

Sunghoon throw himself on edge of couch as soon they get into their new dorm.

Everyone was stunned to see the dorm are pretty good than their expected.

There is few rooms and a while ago; they already knew whose their roommates.

Except Dahyun, she get the room only for herself.

Wonwoo didnt trust Vernon can get along with Sunghoon in one room; so he forced his youngest brother to be with him.

While Mingyu dont have problem with Sunghoon, so he's fine to share one room with a witch.

Mina know how Tzuyu dont like someone strangers share same room with her.

So she let Tzuyu be with her.

Although Jun and Jeonghand are vampires and never sleeps; they still prefer to have a room together, but in the dark.

It would be difficult a little for everyone to get inside their room as vampires dont like use lights than a candles.

"There was a wide and big field there!"

Dahyun pointed her finger to their near windows door.

The view was so perfect.

"Its the place where we will do our third hint."

Chaeryeong said makes everyone surprised.

"Wow, when?!"

Vernon asked with tone full of excited.

"Soon, when we will get to bring our spells. It takes couple of days to make sure the spells is working."

Yuna answered.

Wonwoo take a seat beside Jun.

"If you said so; then we have time to adapt ourselves here."

Beomgyu grin to the oldest among them.

"Of course, the groceries and everything you wanted already well prepared. But like we have said; never bring humans inside this house."

"What if we dont have a choice?"

Vernon asked in innocent way.

"Then human will dying because we already spelled this house; spell of paranoid."

Yeonjun said while swiping his hair to side.

He look proud on himself too like how Kai does ago.

"Dang, this wizards never learn to be humble for once."

Vernon roll his eyes and cross his arms before someone nudge his arms.

"Like you didnt."

Jun mocked him that caused Vernon twitch his lips.

Suddenly Ryujin clapped her hands to pull everyone's attention.

"Alright! Since everyone have arrived safe here, you guys are now can start your new life at here; Australia until your creators show up."

"Show up? You mean they're gonna be here?"

Tzuyu asked in hesitation.

But then Ryujin smirk at her.

"On the mirror."

"Urghhh!!"

Everyone groaning to hear that and Ryujin look so satisfied on teasing everyone who already tired of getting fooled by the wizards.

"And they hope you guys wont kill each other."

Vernon glares Kai.

"Really sounds like that old Henry."

As wizards gathered together, everyone stand up to bid goodbyes to Txt and Itzy.

"Thank you for fetched us at airport and brought us here. And we owe you on helping us to do our mission."

Mingyu politely thanked them which makes those wizards happy.

Their ages arent far much than Sunghoon or even Tzuyu.

But then none of them notice that Itzy actually staring at Mingyu with full of admiration. Maybe because Mingyu thanked them with so much politeness.

"Anything for oppa, we're ready to help."

Yuna beam and get pay back with Mingyu warm smile.

And Itzy continue to admire him again.

Until Jeonghan clear his throat.

"Well, we sure you guys that we will return your kindness one day."

Txt nodded and snap their fingers to Itzy's faces that still admiring Mingyu. Although Mingyu didnt feel anything.

And he dont even realise the difference how Itzy look at him and to the others.

"We'll go and inform your creators about your condition now."

Soobin said make them nodded and wave to the wizards as soon Taehyun open the portal that only wizards allowed to use it.

Beomgyu have to push Itzy a little so they can stop looking at Mingyu.

"Sens regards to them and take care, guys."

Itzy didnt stop. They started to admire Jun after Mingyu.

Until Yeonjun have to help Beomgyu pushing Itzy to get in the portal and it faded.

*plink!*

"Phewww! I need long shower!"

Sunghoon stretch his body before make his way toward upstairs.

His steps make it into a room that just beside the stairs. Which means its gonna be his and Wonwoo's room.

Though, Wonwoo didnt bother which room they will use.

While Mina gesture Tzuyu to get the room beside Sunghoon while she bring their stuffs.

She wont trust Sunghoon are gonna fully be fine sharing one room with a lycan that once killed her.

Its not like she still didnt trust Wonwoo.

Mina just aware how mysterious that lycan is.

Dahyun prefer to get the room at edge of anyone for herself.

"Wonwoo, can I talk to you?"

Jun stop Wonwoo from taking his bag at main door.

But Jeonghan already go to their room between Mina and Dahyun's room.

Wonwoo come near to him when Jun make sure everyone already left the living room.

"Can I and Jeonghan hyung go fly around tonight?"

"Why? Trying to adapt the environments here?"

Jun shake his head.

"I dont feel good to just stay here like nothing. We need to create a real plan in step by step to make sure we do our mission without any mess."

Wonwoo frown.

"What exactly you trying to say, Jun?"

"I can feel the sense of exterminator already start their moves."

Wonwoo change his face into surprise.

He look at upstairs to make sure again no one will heard their conversation. He pull Jun to go to edge of window.

"You saw them?"

Jun shake his head.

"But when Kai said the exterminators get tracked our moves; I'm sure they wont stop."

Wonwoo take a deep breath and look at the skies that soon turn orange.

Evening's gonna come and they had long rest for today.

But the instinct he had and Jun's conclusion; make him morr worried to continue the mission with exterminators started to find them.

"They will find us no matter what."

Jun said and Wonwoo know he's worried too.

"We'll discuss again another time. For now, go get some rest before Mingyu or I dont care who's gonna cook for dinner; but still go to your room."

Jun sighed and nod.

"Does non-human are really human's enemy?"

His question make Wonwoo stunned and surprise to answer it.

He's not sure if what he will say can make Jun feels better. But at same time he dont feel its a good question for now.

"I dont know, but its better to never have anything to do with them."

●●●●●●

1:24 am~

"Unnie, wake up."

Mina slowly open her eyes and force herself to sit up when Tzuyu shake her body.

"What's wrong, Tzuyu?"

She scratch her eyes while Tzuyu sit on her bed.

"Can we go to the wide field that Chaeryeong told us?"

"Tzuyu, its late right now."

"But unnie, what if the field had a other answer for our third hint? I'm sure its not just a field for fourth hint."

Mina frown a little.

"You mean?"

"I think there is more than us gathering there. The hint told more than just one meaning."

Mina took out the hint on her pocket and look at it.

Tzuyu had a good point.

But in this late, she's not sure if its safe to get out although just for a while.

"I'm worried everyone might know, Tzuyu."

"Come on, if those vampires can fly around every night; why cant us?"

For Mina, its not that she's meant.

Its not 24 hours yet they stayed at Australia, but Tzuyu already show her eagerness to dig about the hint.

And its not what Mina said she wanted to dissappoint Tzuyu; but they already into one big team.

As one big team, they need to do everything together.

Doing just two of them would cause an issue to everyone.

If anyone find out about them.

She look at Tzuyu again.

Her sister look eager to go out.

"Alright, let's go."

●●●●●●

Mina and Tzuyu carefully step out from the dorm and rushing towards the field that just few meters away from their dorm.

They know its wrong, but Tzuyu didnt care.

All she know is finding another meaning of the hint.

"Okay, we're here."

Mina said once they standing in the middle of field.

Chaeryeong didnt lied.

Its really wide and big. Also their surrounded with a long weeds that able to hide half of their bodies.

"Together, we run like a plane;
Until I've found a space to hide."

Mina said the last two lines of the hint.

Tzuyu hummed and check surround them.

"Together, it means we need to be together as one. Run like a plane; it means we need to run together as fast as plane?"

Tzuyu keep unbossom the meaning of lines while Mina stare the skies.

It was sure a windy night and peace skies.

Full of stars and bright one big moon.

"Until I've found a space to hide? Does it means this field is place that we can hide?"

Mina pull her attention back to Tzuyu.

"This field is wide and had long weeds. We might probably able to hide ourselfs here."

She touching the weeds beside her and stares it for a minute.

"Unnie."

"Hmmm."

"Does Ash really meant to you?"

"Huh?"

Mina look at Tzuyu when she raise her head to the sky.

"We wanted an answer, so we took this decision to find the Ash. Did you really had lots of answer to know it everything?"

Mina look away, she dont know how to say.

She did have lots of answer to know.

But since the start of their mission to find the Ash; Mina, Tzuyu or even Sunghoon didnt say what they wanted towards each others.

They choose to let it be a secrets.

"I just wanted to know who I really am."

"Unnie."

Mina finally look at Tzuyu when she called her for second times.

"No matter what answer we get soon; please remember I'm happy to be your sister."

She frown when Tzuyu grin, but not to her.

"Although we're not real like those trio Kims; I'm glad you told me to kill myself."

Mina look away again.

Trying to not rewind back how innocence she is to tell Tzuyu to kill herself.

And another truth; she the one who push Tzuyu to jump.

Because that time Tzuyu still hesitant to do suicide her own soul.

"You the one who choose to have second chance; I just do what I have to."

Tzuyu chuckles and hug herself.

"You'd never change, unnie; still hesitant to admit yourself."

Not realising, Mina started to chuckle too and found it was a cool conversation between her and Tzuyu.

Its not always they talking like that.

Because Mina always make sure Singhoon come first before Tzuyu.

And Tzuyu never complain.

She know how much troubles Sunghoon when they were at Cubic's.

But Mina never missed to say she were so proud to Tzuyu. Praising her achievements and always advised her.

Tzuyu know how Mina tried her best to raise them.

She's the oldest, she know her responsible.

Mina know how much burden she carried for her entire lifes as a witch.

"What are you guys doing here?"

They both startled when a husky voice appeared behind them.

As soon they turn around, they relief a little.

"What are you doing here, first Kim?"

Tzuyu said when Wonwoo step forward to them.

"Wrong person. That question was supposed to be for me to you; not you to me."

Mina clear her throat and hold Tzuyu's arm.

"We just check the field to prove ourself that Chaeryeong said the truth about how wide and big the field."

She defend Tzuyu, cause she know Tzuyu never try to speak with nice way with person she dont like.

Although Tzuyu didng hate Wonwoo, she still didnt have good terms with him.

Tzuyu saw Wonwoo as her main person she will blame if anything happend to Mina.

"Tzuyu, go back and sleep."

"But unnie—

"I'll talk with Wonwoo for a while."

As much Tzuyu want to protest, she give in.

On purpose, Tzuyu bump her shoulder with Wonwoo's left arm to make sure he know she wont let him try to kill Mina again.

And Wonwoo didnt care at all.

He used to it.

Lycan always be a target when it comes to a murder.

Cause lycan is most beastest among the monster.

As soon Tzuyu left; Mina take a deep breath and look at Wonwoo as he still staring at her.

"Is there something you want to talk, mr. Kim Wonwoo?"

Wonwoo scoff and move his jaw.

"What exactly you have done until you agreed to do this?"

She tilt her head as she confuse.

"Huh?"

"What was the reason you agreed to fond the Ash? What do you want from the Ash?"

Mina speechless for a while.

His questions are quite similar to Tzuyu.

And she's not able to say the most truth she kept to everyone or even to Wonwoo.

"To find who I am."

"More, I know you had more than about yourself."

Mina raise her right brow before crossing her arms.

"Mr. Wonwoo, I'm sure you almost try to cross the line again."

Wonwoo scoff and rest his hands on his waist.

"As a return, you can ask me three questions about myself."

Mina silence for a while. What a good negotiations for her.

"Call my parents's soul; telling me the truth why they left me alone."

"I thought samcheon Junho have told you the truth."

"No, he also dont know why. I need to know by their own mouths. Before I bring them back to hell."

Wonwoo scoff.

"Hell, the door still open to anyone."

Mina chuckles and hug herself more tight until she feel a little shiver.

"Aside from that, I want my dog alive again. I'm not ready to let Ray stay in heaven without me. I need Ray."

"You know that you cant fight God's sake, right?"

She chuckles and nod her head.

"I know, but I just feel I'm so alone without my dog. My siblings are not always be there for me."

Mina take a glance on their dorm.

"One day, they will find a partner that  make them two times happier than me. Better than how I raised them."

Wonwoo take a few seconds on staring Mina before look away.

"W-whatever."

"Now my turn."

She averted her attention back to Wonwoo when he look at the skies.

"First, how's it feel to be different from your brothers? As a lycan."

Wonwoo know that question. Its always familiar when anyone first time know the facts about him.

"At first, I'm so mad at my father. I dont know why he let that old Henry make me as a lycan; until dad cutted my wings."

Mina was stunned for a while.

"You had a wings?"

"After I turned 4, dad cutted my wings to avoid everyone's bad thoughts about me being different among my brothers."

He sighed and ruffles his hairs.

"Its so painful to know I dont even bad chance to feel how its good to get to fly as a real lycan."

Mina nod her head.

Didnt intend to ask more about lycan to him.

Worrying it might offended Wonwoo's feeling if she keep asking about lycan that wasnt sounds good to know more.

"Second, what's you sight about human."

Without doubting, Wonwoo scoff to answer her.

"Of course, human are didgusting creature."

Mina softly giggles and look away until Wonwoo realise something about her second question.

"Wait! I didnt meant to say all humans are—

She shake her head.

"Nah, you're right. Human are disgusting. They're awful to us so much and never bad humanity in this world."

Wonwoo was clueless to say anything.

Although its sounds good to hear what Mina said, still he didnt mean about all humans are disgusting.

He just realised that Mina and her siblings are onced humans where they were young.

"Last question, its hard, right? To lead this team as oldest."

Wonwoo blink for a while before realise it was a question are just random to him.

"Yeah, but as long I have you as a leader too, and Jeonghan hyung; I think its better than anything."

Mina grinning and stroke her both arms.

"I know you had lots of secrets that burdening your mind. And I also have it too, and I dont have right to push you to reveal it to me."

Wonwoo take a step more forward to her.

"But I hope those secrets wont bring us in danger more than now."

*bugh*

Mina was dumbfound and stunned when Wonwoo just putted his own soft jacket to her shoulders.

Not just that, he....kinda too close to her.

"Good night, miss Myoui. Thank you for this cool conversation."

Wonwoo turn around and left her eventhough she still speechless and clueless to say anything.

He was too random and full of surprises.

The conversation wasnt what she expected she will have it with Wonwoo although she know how's not good their first met.

But as much she talked with him just one week; she's think he's not that bad.

Maybe first met are really his missunderstood about her.

But now, she know Wonwoo actually a good person.

Maybe not a person who can express his own feelings; but at least Mina feel Wonwoo is gonna be fine.

Be fine with her and as leader to them.

A leader that leads 7 peoples with Mina.

"Good night, Wonwoo."

♡♡♡♡♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.6K 579 72
Everyone had their happy endings- some with their twin flames, others with their kids that smiled up at them as brightly as the sun. Minghao and Min...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
120K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
7.4K 677 33
******************** "Is K-POP star TzuYu gay?" ******************** "I still have humanity." "Humanity? You sold that girl and you're talking about...