SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

By NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... More

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
15 Memories
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
18 Cause
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
22 Evil creatures
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
30 Princess
31 Malefic
32 Fight
33 Arnav is safe
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
44 Wrathful Arnav and NK
45 Punishment
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

50 Police Investigation

1.5K 157 7
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 50 Police Investigation

Arnav came to Anu.

"Do you think I will let you live with this scar?" He asked with a painful expression.

Anu looked down.

"Don't be so mean. I agree some things changed in our life but not everything... The place you have in my heart is one among them" he touched her head.

"No Bhai...I didn't mean it. I didn't think in the way you think"

"Get ready we are going to the hospital tomorrow morning"

Anu nodded okay.

"We are here for you. You still have the same rights you had before one and half years. Don't forget that"

"I know bhai"

"I hope I too hold the same right on you," Arnav said that making Anu emotional.

"What are you talking Bhai... Undoubtedly, you have full rights on me bhai" she said clutching his hand.

"Trust me... NK will be a suitable person for you"

Anu got stock as she didn't expect that from him. She became silent.

"He truly loves you. I have witnessed that many times"

"But I don't think I deserve him," Anu said in a low tone, bowing down.

"If YOU (he stressed) don't deserve him, then who deserves him?"

"You don't know about what happened in our lives, Bhai. I ignored him when he was truly in love with me. I didn't trust him... He warned me many times about Abhishek's character but I never gave heed to him. I was so blind at the time. How could I accept him now? I don't want to make him feel like an option, Bhai. He deserves better"

Arnav was about to say something, but Khushi gestured not to say anything. She didn't want anyone other than NK to deal with Anu. She knew Anu could not deny NK.

"We will discuss it later. Take rest" Arnav said.

Anu nodded ok.

"Has HP made Anu's room ready?" Arnav asked Khushi.

"As of now, he would have done that," Khushi said.

"Take care of her"

"I will take care of her. Don't worry. I will take her shopping tomorrow to buy all the needed things" Khushi said.

"Can't you do that online?"

"Of course, we can... but, it's a very long time since we went for shopping," Khushi said.

Arnav rolled his eyes. That was when HP came there.

"I have made Anu Behan's (sister) room ready, Khushi Bhabi," he said.

"Jee, thanks," Khushi said.

HP left the p[lace.

Anu looked at baby Anu who was constantly staring at her.

"What are you looking at? Your father and mother are not addressing me by my name. It seems you are dominating them a lot..." Anu said looking at Arnav and Khushi who were smiling.

"We don't want her to hate you. That's why we are avoiding calling your name in front of her" Arnav said.

"I am thinking of calling her Radha" Khushi said controlling her smile.

"This is not fair Khushi... just because this little bug is jealous, will you change my name?" Anu pinched baby Anu's cheek.

"Who is changing your name? It's your name only know? you are not just Anu but Anuradha"

"But you used to call me Anu only..."

"To save you from this little turtle only I am going to call you Radha" Khushi laughed.

"Oie, little bug... see, how your father and mother are scared about you..." Anu said.

"Auuu..." baby Anu said, keeping her Palm on her chest.

"Haan haan you are Anu..." Anu said joining her hands.

"Let's go " Khushi said.

Anu extended her hand toward baby Anu. She asked her to come to her. Baby Anu lay on Khushi's shoulder not wanting to go to senior Anu.

Anu voluntarily snatched baby Anu from Khushi and rushed out.

"Aie... " baby Anu shouted.

Anu brought her out of the room laughingly. He got stuck, seeing NK standing there. She was embarrassed. Making herself up, Anu smiled at NK.

"How are you feeling now?" NK asked

"Feeling better," Anu said

"Annne..." Baby Anu hoped to NK.

"Oie, Darling, are you calling my name? " NK asked surprisingly while taking her from Anu's arms.

"What is she calling you?" Anu asked confusingly.

"Mom and Khushi call me Nanne... she is calling me the same," NK said.

"Oh... Does she I move with you freely?" Anu asked wondering.

"Yeah, she does... she was born in Mumbai only. She was at my house since she was born. She came to Delhi a month ago only" NK said looking at baby Anu who was gazing at senior Anu.

"Oh..."

"Let her be with me you can go and take a rest, Anu" NK said.

That was it... baby Anu turned NK's face towards her and said,

"Aaaauuuu" pointing to herself.

NK raised his eyebrows.

"She doesn't want anyone to call me Anu but only her," Anu said.

"Oh... Is it darling?" NK asked baby Anu.

"Her parents already started calling me Radha"

"Oh..." NK smiled.

"Could you look after, her?"

"Yeah, I do... You can go"

"Bye, little bug..." Anu tapped baby Anu's cheek.

Baby Anu shrugged off her hand as usual.

Anu took a step and stopped moving.

"By the way, thank you... "

NK was about to say something, but Anu stopped him by showing her palm.

"I know a simple thanks is not enough for whatever you did. Yet, I feel to thank you. You have no idea how I'm feeling now"

NK was looking at her with a sharp gaze, it was like, DON'T I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING NOW?

"I know what you are feeling now... You have not come out of the grief of the chamber yet..." NK said, maintaining the same gaze.

Anu gulped down hard and walked to her room. NK stood looking at her retreating figure and walked to his room with baby Anu.

Khushi who was listening to their talk came back to their room. She saw Arnav thinking something. She came to him and sat next to him.

"Are you alright, Arnavji?"

Arnav nodded yes sighing.

"Anu is back... it all seems a dream to me"

"Yes, Arnavji. I can't believe, Anu is alive. What a change of even..."

"Anu looks normal. It doesn't mean she became normal. She is in stress but she is not showing it to us. She is pretending like she is happy" Arnav said.

"I know Arnavji. Everything will be alright. Don't lose hope. I agree she is stressed. At the same time, she is relieved too..."

"You didn't see the chamber, Khushi. She would have faced hell out of there"

"We should not let them be free, Arnavji. Do something... They should be punished lawfully"

"I have already talked with the commissioner about it. The chamber will be closed soon"

"I'm sure Anu will be happy if it happened"

"It will happen for sure. I will make it happen"

"At the same time, make sure Radhika and others are punished. They could not be left freely. Do you get to know anything about them?"

Arnav got stuck. He should be updated about the case. Then only he could be alert and could save NK too. He called sub-inspector Gopal to know about them. Gopal attended the call.

"Arnav Singh Raizada speaking"

"Hello, Mr. Raizada"

"What I heard is true? Did Radhika and others escape from police custody?"

"Actually, Sir..." he hesitated.

"Tell me what happened. How did they escape?"

"Sir, they were taken to the central jail from the court. Suddenly, someone threw an egg on the front glass of the jeep. Without having any idea, the driver turned the wiper on that spread the egg all over the front glass. The driver lost his balance as he could not see anything. the jeep got down from the road and banged on a tree. That was when a masked man came there for their help and took them with him, sir"

"Masked man? Who is he?"

"No one knows, Sir. He had been covering himself well it seems but our head constable noticed his car number"

Arnav closed his eyes, gritting his teeth. What the hell NK had done?

"Could you tell me the car number, sir? I will also look for it" Arnav asked.

"Yeah, sure... DL 02 F 3865"

Arnav huffed in relief as that was not his car number. NK should have changed it. he didn't notice it in the tension of following NK.

"Didn't the car get into any toll booth CCTV footage?" Arnav asked.

"No sir... the car didn't cross any toll."

"Is it?"

"Yes, sir... that means they should have been remaining concealed very near to the spot," Gopal said confidently.

"You are right. if they didn't cross any toll then they should have been in the surroundings of the spot only"

"Yes, Mr. Raizada. We are searching in the surroundings thoroughly. We will find them soon"

"I know sir... I trust your potential"

"Thank you for trusting us, Mr. Raizada"

"Always..."

Arnav disconnected the call smirking. He appreciated NK inwardly for acting smart. As of now, there is no problem in the case. Arnav huffed in relief.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 17.3K 62
Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man who didn't get time to come to India to f...
4.6K 290 2
It is a two-part Arshi Story. Let's peek into their life & get to know what misunderstanding is there between our star couple & how will it affect th...
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
225K 13.7K 61
She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling in his arms, he didn't know she will mak...