Lost in memories || Harry Pot...

By ToTiredForShit

Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Inimicos amantes
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Small interception
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
A/n
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58

Part 5

2.5K 71 27
By ToTiredForShit

Outfit of the day:

Diana was coming from lunch and on her way back to the classroom she heard a loud bang coming from Filch's office. She then heard laughter and the loud cursing of Filch.

Four Slytherins came running around the corner laughing and stopped when they saw her, looking surprised and guilty. She recognised them as Blaze Zabini, Pansy Parkingson, Vincent Crabbe and —of course - Draco Malfoy.

They shared glances and Diana heard the yelling of Filch coming closer. She chuckled, the four reminded her a bit of four trouble makers she knew all to well.

She put a hand in front of her eyes and gestured them to keep going. She didn't see it but they looked confused for a second, then they grinned and they ran away. She even heard Parkinson mutter a small 'thank you' before running of.

Filch came running around the corner panting. "Where did the devils go?" He asks and she pointed the other way. "They slipped right past me but they went over there!" She said in a worried voice and grinned when he ran that way.

It surprised her that he trusted her, even though her history. But she was a teacher now anyway. Did the guy even remember her? Maybe Dumbledore obliviated Diana Potter out of his life so he couldn't accidentally slip up.

She just brushed it off and went to her classroom where she found four panting Slytherins. "I assume he didn't find you?" She asks as she opens the door. "No, the fool went the wrong way." Malfoy laughed.

"Hm, wonder why he did that." She says sarcastically as she walks into the room letting the four of them in. "You tricked him?" Zabini asks in disbelief, though they all know the answer.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She winked and the four of them found their seats as slowly other students entered the classroom. "Please find your seats and get to work!" She called when it took a bit long before everyone sat down because they'd rather talk to their friends.

She smiled as everyone sat and the smile widened when she saw Hermione sitting with Ron and Harry. 'Seems like someone's found some friends.' She thought to herself and turned around in delight.

She sat down at her desk and started grading third year Astronomy papers. She chuckled to herself when she saw what George Weasley had wrote at one of the questions.

Why do stars twinkle?

I've got a better one, why do we need to
——————————————————-know this? When I'm life will I use this?
——————————————————

You are the one that chose Astronomy, why botter when you don't like it?
That's -1 point by the way.

She wrote her message underneath the answer and continued grading papers. When she was done with 3rd year she went on with 1st.

She smiled when she saw a small drawing on the top of Dean Thomas' paper.

Diana made her own drawing beneath it

She wrote under the drawing:
+1 point for creativity, if you give me a perfect star sign with name on your next test you'll get another point!!!

When she was done, she picked out the gryffindor and Slytherin tests and handed them out. All of them had at least an A or higher so everyone looked happy when they received their tests.

Of course Hermione had an O and she looked at Diana with a big smile on her face. Dean pointed at his paper with open mouth, showing it to Seamus and they both looked at their professor who just smirked a little and turned around.

"Alright, class dismissed, if you have any private questions you're welcome to stay a while and if not then go if to Herbology, say hi to Sprout for me." Everyone started packing their bags and Diana gathered some stuff from her desk and headed to her office where she sat down and continued some work before grabbing a book and staring to read.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Outfit of the day:

Diana ate her breakfast and stared worriedly at Harry who refused to eat anything. Today was his first quidditch match and he was obviously nervous.

She would lie if she said she wasn't, of course she was, her nephew was about to play quidditch for the first time and it wasn't a really friendly game. Not to forget they where playing against Slytherin.

Before she was going to the match she had something to do so she quickly went up to go to her office when on the second floor a dung bomb exploded in front of her.

She yelped and coughed. The could smell stung in her nose and probably was all over her clothes by now. "Oh, shit!" She heard a voice. "That's not Snape!" She looked up to see the Weasley twins.

"Sorry, professor, that was not meant for you." She gave them a stern look. "No really, it was actually meant for Snape." Fred agreed with George.

"That doesn't make your case any better you know." She couldn't help but crack a small smile. "20 points from Gryffindor and I'll see you in my office tomorrow at 3 pm sharp." She says and they look disappointed and betrayed.

She had let them of the hook a few times but she couldn't keep doing it. "Good luck with Quidditch today, now if you don't mind I'll be cleaning myself up." She walked past them and turned right heading upstairs.

Great, now she had to take a shower before going down to the pitch.

After she took a shower she used a washing and then a drying spell on her clothes and put them on again. She then proceeded to braid gold and ruby ribbons in her hair and put a Slytherin scarf around her neck.

She smelled the scarf, remembering the smell all to good. She quickly headed down to the pitch and took a seat with all the other professors.

The teams started gathering on the field and soon the match began. Diana laughed silently multiple times at Lee Jordans commentary.

She flinched when Katie Bell — one of the chasers— was hit in the back of the head by a bludger. Though that was soon forgotten when Angelina Johnsen scored and you could hear cheers from the Gryffindor side and groans from the Slytherin side.

She clapped and then chuckled when Harry did some happy loops. Suddenly the snitch was spotted and Harry went shoulder to shoulder with the Slytherins seeker, Terence Higgs.

He was gaining on him when suddenly Marcus flint — the Slytherin team captain — blocked Harry, obviously on purpose. "Foul!" The gryffindors had screamed.

"So – after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating –" Lee started "Jordan!' Professor McGonagall growled. Diana laughed, Lee Jordan had a hard time not picking sides.

"I mean, after that open and revolting foul-"

"Jordan, I'm warning you-"

"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Spinnet, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Gryffindor still in possession."

Diana snorts and McGonagall gives her a look and she knows exactly why, because in her first and second year, Diana also did commentating.

"Oh look at that, Black is almost knocked into the next century because he feels like snogging instead of going to practice-"

"Potter!"

"What? It's true professor! Oh look! James is headed for the hoops, he has the quaffle- and he's knocked of his broom- BLACK, EYES ON THE FUCKING-"

"Miss Potter!"

"Sorry Minnie, anyway, Slytherins got it now, good going Sirius. But- hey look at that, Mini Black's spotted the Snitch, he dives, Smith is gaining on him, but he keeps going, almost there- and he's on the ground. Apparently he can see the snitch from a mile away but can't see the ground in front of his fucking face."

"DIANA!"

"Sorry Professor. McKinnon's got the quaffle now, she's doing great, oh Avery is gaining on her- LOOK AT THAT! Great Bludger aimed by Sirius Black, looks like he's got at least some talent left in him."

McGonagall didn't have something to tell the girl of with but was just looking at her disappointment in her eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I think I did something wrong. But I'll hear it later, right now McKinnon is dodging Mulciber, AND SHE SCORES! 10 points to Gryffindor! Oh look at that, Mini Black is back on his broom. Of course he spots the snitch immediately but Smith is on his tail!"

"James! What the hell are you doing? Stop flirting with Evans and get the damn Quaffle, I thought you wanted to win- Don't stick that fucking finger up at me, I will cut it off and that's a promise."

"POTTER! Language!"

"Sorry. Avery has now got the Quaffle, McKinnon goes to take it- and she almost falls of her broom, but hey, she's still on there, you can take notes Avery- oh he scored, 10 points to Slytherin! While we're talking Smith and mini Black are still fighting for the Snitch but it seems like Black has the upper hand- and he got a Bludger in the back. Good aim from Egwu!"

"Sure wasn't that smart for Black to fall because Smith is now getting closer and closer to the snitch. AND HE CATCHES! GRYFFINDOR WINS! We can thank the Great Gryffindor team for that, except for one —I'm looking at you Sirius Black."

"What? I did great!" She laughs and McGonagall shakes her head but Diana can hear a muffled laugh escaping the woman.

Diana looks back at the game when she suddenly notices Harry making some weird turns. 'What is he doing? Is he even doing that himself.' When his broom started to roll over and over she knew for sure he wasn't doing that himself.

"What the hell-" she was cut of by McGonagall. "Sardothien, Language!" Diana looked at the woman in surprise. "Sorry, old habits." She quickly said and if it weren't for the situation Diana would have laughed.

Harry was now thrown of his broom and was hanging on with one arm. Everyone was watching, wondering what was happening. Diana was to occupied with what was happening to Harry to smell the burning.

When she suddenly heard commotion behind her she turned around to see Snape's cloak had caught on fire. She gasped and stood up to avoid the flames. When she looked back she saw Harry climbing on his broom and shooting forward.

He was speeding to the ground and fell, he was looking like he was going to be sick and then proceeded to spit out the snitch he had almost choked on. Everyone cheered but Diana cheered the loudest.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Diana was walking towards Hagrids hut because she had found a Bowtruckle, scared and alone in a bush. She knocked on the door and before it opened she could hear someone inside say: "But Snape's trying to steal it!" Hagrid opened the door and let her in.

"Snape's stealing what?" She asked as she found Harry, Ron and Hermione inside too. "They think Snape's tryin' to steal the-" he cut himself of and the hopeful looks on the three kids' faces vanished.

"The thing Fluffy is guarding." Hagrid says and Diana chuckles. "Sniv- I mean Snape is not an amazing person but I don't think he would try stealing it." She says as she takes a seat.

"That's what I've been sayin'. Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort." Hagrid agrees. "So why did he just try to kill Harry?" Hermione cried out and Diana's eyebrows raise. "He did what now?"

"He was the one cursing Harry's broom! I know a Jinx when I see one, I've read all about them! You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking." She states and Diana nodded.

"Well your right about that, but I don't think he would try killing Harry." She disagrees. "I'm tellin' yeh, yer wrong!" Hagrid says harshly and Diana waves her hand to sign that he needs to calm down.

"I don' know why Harry's broom acted like that, but Snape wouldn' try an' kill a student! Now, listen to me, all three of yeh – yer meddlin' in things that don' concern yeh. It's dangerous. You forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that's between Professor Dumbledore an' Nicolas Flamel-"

"Aha! So there's someone called Nicolas Flamel involved, is there?" Harry said smartly. "Oh great going Hagrid." Diana said sarcastically. "Don' rub it in, Diana."

The three kids left the hut hastily. "So, what did' yeh come for." Hagrid asks. "Oh, right, I found something." She says putting down her cup of tea.

She reaches to her shoulder where the bowtruckle was hiding in her hair. "I found this one scared and alone in a bush. Thought to bring him here." He clamped to her finger as she tried to give him to Hagrid.

"He's a bit sticky this one." She chuckled as she put her hand back. "I can take yeh to the others' he woul' probably stay ther'" Hagrid stood up and Diana followed him inside the forrest.

They finally came to a small tree with about twenty bowtruckles and Hagrid gestures to her to leave him there. She put her hand in front of it but he wouldn't budge. "Don't you want to join the rest of the Branch, dear?" She ask as she tries putting him on herself but he holds her finger tightly.

"I think he likes yeh." Hagrid chuckles. "But he can't be with me! He needs to be with his own sort doesn't he? I mean I would love to keep him but I don't know it if will be good for him." She says, still trying to get him to join the others who are now suspiciously looking at her.

"I'm trying to get you a new friend here, don't claw my eyes out please." She tells them. " 'F he doesn't wan' to join to branch, he coul' stay with yeh, I'd think he'd like it." Hagrid shrugs.

"I'll try it, but if he isn't happy I'm searching a new home for him." She pulled him back and put him on her shoulder where he happily stayed, hugging her hair.

"It's getting late, I'm going back now, have a nice evening Hagrid." Diana waved and left the forest with her new little friend.

"Oh god you're gonna need a name, I'm not good with giving names, let me think." She silently walked up the stairs as she was thinking of a name. "Hi, professor." She jumped at the sudden voice.

When she turned around she saw Harry, Hermione and Ron smiling a little bit to kind for her liking. "No." She turned around and walked away. "We didn't even ask or say anything." Ron said as they caught up to her.

"You didn't need to, I'm not telling you about Nicholas Flamel or anything related." She says as she turned a corner. "But Snape is trying to steal it!" Hermione whines.

"I said no. And I know Snivellus can be harsh and stuff but he isn't going to steal it, now have a good night, and please stay out of trouble." She warned them, being to tired to realise what she just called Snape.

"Snivellus?" Ron asked confused. "Who's that?" He went on. "Oh she probably meant Snape, she is a teacher who is probably tired, it was just a mistake." Hermione says.

"Maybe it's a nickname?" Harry suggests. "Harry, nicknames are names you give to your friends." Hermione says. "I know that!" He says. "Snape and Sardothien don't exactly seem friends to me." She says.

The other two just shrug and they all walk
back to the common room before curfew.

I know I said that the detention flashback would be in this chapter but I forgot about Harry's Quiditch match so it will be in the next chapter and that's a promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 261 26
Book Four - Last Book in The Power Prophecy Series _______________________ A war is among them. Harry is wanted. And everyone is afraid. Rose helps h...
288 31 10
╱ 000. . . ❛ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂ℴℴ𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 ❜ ˓ 𒀭 ˖ ࣪ ❪ 마음 ❫ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢ ˖ ❛ until the very end ❜ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ 𓄹𓈒 ೃ࿐【 HARRY POTTER 】༊·˚. ─── 𝗜𝗡 �...
12.1K 614 29
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱ'ᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱ'ᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ...
213K 6.9K 50
'We were the perfect love story between the sun and moon...until the world got in the way. And when the world began to crumble...we crumbled with it...