Stray Gods (SLOW UPDATES BUT...

By DollyStuart

Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no mem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 26

6.7K 206 116
By DollyStuart

Packing was a lot harder than you thought it would be. You had never packed for anything before, and although you had only been on this earth for about three years, you had never truly realised how much stuff you owned. Clearly, you couldn't pack everything, but you were having a hard time choosing what would be essential to bring along with you and what would be less necessary.

When you had finally decided on all the stuff you wanted to take with you on your bed, you suddenly realised that you did not own a suitcase. Nor did you own big or enough bags to stuff it all into. You looked at your watch; there were only ten minutes left. You hurried out of your room and ran down the stairs. Seungmin was already sitting at the kitchen table, a large duffel bag and a suitcase next to him as he scrolled on his phone and drank tea. Clearly, he was the first one done packing. Just when you reached the foot of the stairs, Felix was coming out of his room, carrying a large backpack and rolling along a suitcase on its wheels.

You sprinted towards Hyunjin and knocked on his door.

'Yes?' his voice sounded, and you quickly entered. Usually, Hyunjin's room looked like an art/fashion bomb had exploded, with art supplies and clothes everywhere. But right now, it was as if you had never truly seen his furniture before. His room was spotless, and his three suitcases were packed and ready as he was hoisted off his bed.

'Jinnie, do you have a spare suitcase for me, please?' you asked desperately.

'Oh, no, sorry honey,' he said as he looked up surprised. 'I've already given my spare one to Changbin.'

You swore under your breath.

'You could ask Chan and Han if they have any spare bags, maybe?' Hyunjin suggested. His face looked a little sheepish, and he clearly regretted not being able to help you.

'Right, thanks,' you said quickly as you dashed off again.

In five minutes, you had managed to ask all the guys for their biggest spare bags and brought them back to your room. Frantically you started shoving all of your stuff into the bags, not minding the possibility of stuff breaking, leaking or wrinkling.

At 5.13, you were standing in the kitchen with your five bags barely closed, panting and puffing, and sure, you probably had forgotten something important.

'Impressive,' Hyunjin admitted as he put his arm around your shoulder and wiped the sweat from your forehead with his sleeve.

'Alright, everyone ready?' Chan asked with his own backpack on his back, one hand clutching the handle of his mid-size suitcase and the other holding his beloved laptop.

Everyone nodded.

'Y/n, who will you go with?' Chan asked.

'She can come with me,' Jeongin said as he pulled you out of Hyunjin's arm, making him slightly lose his balance. You gave a curt nod, letting them know it was alright.

'Right,' Chan said. 'And remember, guys, 15-second intervals before you can go, okay?'

They all nodded again, as did you, although you weren't sure what he was talking about.

'Right, Lino, it's go time,' Chan spoke. Lino nodded, grabbing his suitcase and disappearing with the sound of a gusting wind. Chan checked his watch, as did some of the others.

'Next,' Chan said after 15 seconds. Changbin hoisted a bag so big over his shoulder that it could easily fit himself in it before disappearing with that same whooshing sound.

Next was Hyunjin, Han, and then Felix, all at 15-second intervals. Seungmin went next, and then it was only Chan, Jeongin and you.

'You guys go next; I'll go last,' Chan said with a nod. Jeongin nodded curtly as well. He hoisted his backpack over his shoulder, as did you, and he managed to get two of your large stuffed bags in each of his unexpectedly strong arms. You took the last bag and grabbed Jeongin's suitcase in your free hand.

'Ready?' he asked softly, a soft smile on his face, his golden eyes greeting you. You nodded. Slightly clumsily because of all the bags he was carrying, he put his arms around you.

'Close your eyes,' he instructed. You did as he said.

'Go!' Chan said, and for a moment, you could hear the loud gushing of wind. Before you knew it, Jeongin let go of you again.

'Quick,' he said, grabbing your arm and pulling you to the wall of the narrow, dark, dead-end alleyway you had landed in. All the others were standing flush against the wall as well. The front two, Changbin and Minho, were keeping watch at the entrance of the alleyway.

You had just pressed your back against the concrete wall when there was another gush of wind, and Chan arrived, landing in the middle of the alley, precisely where you and Jeongin had landed just a few seconds ago. You now understood why everyone was standing to the side. You didn't want to think about what would've happened if you had still been standing there. You shivered and decided that it was something you wouldn't ask.

'All good?' Chan asked. Changbin and Minho nodded. 'Good, let's go then.'

You all gathered together and walked towards the entrance of the alleyway. The many bags Jeongin had been carrying were taken over and divided by the others so his load wouldn't be too heavy.

You hadn't noticed it in the alleyway, but as soon as you stepped out of it, it was raining. Instantly you realised something you had forgotten: a coat and an umbrella. Luckily, however, some of the others did have an umbrella, and you were able to share one with Seungmin.

'Why didn't we just teleport into the hotel? Like in the bathroom or something?' You asked him, suppressing a shiver as you followed the rest.

'Cause, it'd be far too suspicious. There are cameras everywhere, and if a group of 9 people suddenly comes out of the bathroom while they haven't been seen anywhere before, it would be a bit strange, wouldn't it?' Seungmin explained. Right. Made sense.

Luckily you didn't have to walk that far before you arrived at a luxurious-looking hotel.

You all entered, and Chan went up to the reception to check-in.

Ten minutes later, he returned with a handful of key cards and explained that you all had the entire floor to yourself.

The room cards were randomly divided, and you barely managed to fit the group of you in the large elevator up.

'Guys,' you began before you entered your room. They all looked at you. 'I know it's not really social or anything, but I think I'm just gonna go and sleep for a bit. I'm exhausted. I'll see you guys again tomorrow, okay?'

They all nodded understandingly, and you quickly slipped into your room. It was a large albeit basic room, most of it white. The windows were floor-to-ceiling and gave the most beautiful view of the buildings beneath and the coast with the sea. But you weren't in the mood to admire this right now; all you wanted was some good old sleep.

You let yourself fall onto the bed and had barely pulled up the covers before you had already gone.

You were looking down at the bright lights.

The five of them were resting.

They did not notice a sixth light passing them by.

They could not sense it or see it the way you could. Unable to recognise each other at first glance.

But you knew at some point your favourite light would dip into the Inbetween and notice the sixth light presence.

And soon enough, it happened...

You woke up and stared at the dark ceiling.

It was as clear as day. As bright as the sun peeking through your not-completely closed curtains. You remembered.

You remembered the dream you had had, or better said, the memory. You remembered "being" whatever it was that you were and watching them. Their lights shining so brightly it filled your soul, your entire being.

But what did it mean?

You stretched out on the bed and took your phone from the nightstand; unfortunately, it was almost empty. Right, you had forgotten to charge it last night. You quickly pulled out the charger that was in your bag and connected it. You opened the curtains in front of the window, and a stunning view of the morning sun rising over the island sprawled before you. The calm rippling water of the sea far away reflected the sun beautifully, making it look like it was sparkling. The clouds and rain of yesterday were nowhere to be seen, and as far as you could tell from the clear light blue sky, it promised to be a sunny day.

It was still early, and you decided to take your time to get ready and start the day by taking a long shower. After which, you brushed your teeth and got dressed. By that time, your phone was charged halfway, which would be enough for the day, so you decided to go out and explore the hotel.

You rode the elevator down to the lobby and quickly found the restaurant where breakfast was already served. At the moment, the only people in the restaurant were the staff, which meant you could have a nice and silent breakfast. You were just loading your plate with some of the most delicious breakfast options when someone else walked into the restaurant.

Something weird happened.

You knew someone was walking into the restaurant because you could hear their footsteps, but it felt like an invisible hand was scratching you lightly at the top of your spine, right under your hairline. It gave you a weird kind of shivering feeling, and you turned around. The person who had walked in was a very tall man. He was extraordinarily handsome with broad shoulders and a very kind and calm face. His aura was so calm and collected that it was almost entrancing. You had never seen him before, nor did you know him. But still... You knew. You knew for certain, just as you knew you had two eyes, hands and feet, that this man was no man; he was a God.

It was a knowledge clear as day, undisputable and definitive. And it piqued your curiosity.

Almost as if you were in a trance, focused and with a twisted sense of fascination, you walked after the man. He sat down near the window with his book, his position giving him the perfect view of the still deserted pool and sports courts. He opened his book and started to read, the light hitting the pages at the perfect angle.

You didn't quite dare to go sit with him, so instead, you decided to sit down a few tables away from him. Close enough to observe him properly but far enough to use the excuse of the view as the reason for your respective seating.

You could barely taste your food as you chewed; your mind was preoccupied with the angelic reading only metres away.

What kind of God was he? Was he alone? Or did he have his own group like you? And did he know what you were?

'Saved me a seat, I see,' a cheerful voice spoke. The sharp sound of his voice almost felt like a slap in your face and startled you looked up. Changbin was standing in front of you, his shirt drenched with sweat. Clearly, he had just returned from his usual morning run.

'Binnie, hi,' you said, startled, feeling like you had been caught. Changbin, however, hadn't seemed to notice that you had been staring at another man and simply sat down opposite you.

'Are you still gonna eat that?' He asked as he pointed at the soup and the croissant you had on your plate.

'It's yours,' you said as you pushed the plate to him. You weren't feeling particularly hungry anymore. You took a quick glance at the stranger, who seemed to read on unbothered. Changbin took the plate from you eagerly and started on the soup.

'Slept well?' he asked.

'Very, thanks. You?' you asked, taking another glance at the stranger.

'Yeah, fine. They have surprisingly good beds here,' Changbin said airily. 'Oh, by the way, I still got some of your bags in my room. Just lemme know when I should drop them off,' he said with a nod.

You nodded and looked over at the stranger again.

'You know him?' Changbin suddenly asked curiously. Shit. You had gotten caught.

'What? No?' you said quickly, fixing yourself and focusing all your attention on Changbin, but he wasn't to be fooled. He cocked his head slightly, and a slight smirk appeared on his face.

'Don't tell me you're going to make us jealous of some rando, are you?' he said in a soft low voice. Your face instantly flushed, and you quickly shook your head. You weren't at all interested in the stranger romantically. No, it was simply aching curiosity that made you desperate for answers.

'Good, 'cause I don't think I'd be able to share you with one more,' Changbin hummed. He got up from his seat, took the croissant and walked over to you. Standing behind you, he grabbed your shoulders and bent over, his mouth level with your ear. 'You know, I can be quite possessive and jealous...' he whispered in a teasing voice as his lips brushed the shell of your ear. A hot shudder went down your spine and made you clench your thighs together.

It was as if your body was a dry haystack and someone accidentally had dropped a spark on it. You were on fire. For the past two weeks, you had abstained from intimate relations as you did not have the time nor the headspace for it. But right now, it was as if your body was realising what it had missed, and it was screaming, aching for it to be repaid in full. With additional interest.

Changbin chuckled and let go of you, and without saying anything else, he skipped out of the restaurant, croissant still in his hand.

Your mouth suddenly felt dryer than the Sahara, as opposed to the space between your legs. You scrambled to get out of your seat, but at that exact moment, the rest of the group came strolling through the doors, talking and laughing. Felix instantly spotted you and waved.

'Hi y/n!' Jeongin chirped as he walked over. 'Slept well?'

You nodded, cheeks still feeling hot.

You weren't sure how it happened, but the guys pulled you in and hugged you, making you unable to leave. Every moment they touched you or even smiled at you, you could feel the heat between your legs rise again. You were sure Hyunjin and Felix knew, but they seemed to choose to ignore it. Whether to help or tease you, you weren't sure.

By the time all had loaded their plates for themselves and urged you to take some more as well, and they were about to sit down, the stranger got up from his seat, closed the book and walked out of the room. You felt slightly disappointed that he had already gone, but your mind was too preoccupied to dwell on it too long.

Now and then, you tried to get out of the conversation, but somehow you couldn't seem to get through.

Barely an hour later, you found yourself on the volleyball pitch, sitting on the sideline as a referee while the boys were playing four against four.

It was tough to focus and referee the game as the guys quickly started to become sweaty in the hot sun, their shirts sticking to the curves of their muscles and their hair looking all wet and wild. Which wasn't the only thing going wet and wild...

When the match was finally over, you quickly returned to the hotel, excusing yourself and telling them you simply wanted to get out of the scorching sun for a bit. In reality, you hurried off to your room, desperate to finally find release from the aching between your legs. Although it wasn't nearly as satisfying as any moment you had spent with any of the boys, it was enough, for now, to not go insane. After calming down and feeling like you could finally breathe again, you returned downstairs around dinner time.

You waited in the lobby for the rest to arrive, confident enough to face them now and have a nice, fun meal with them. Positioned in such a way that you had the perfect view of the elevator doors, you leaned back and waited. Of course, you could call them up and tell them you were waiting for them in the lobby, and they all probably would come rushing over to you, but you respected their peace and space as they had respected yours this afternoon, so you simply relaxed.

After a few minutes, the elevator doors opened, and four men stepped out. One of them had been the reading stranger of this morning. The three other strangers were just as handsome and aethereal as the first, although their vibe seemed significantly different. One of them looked much younger and had a playful air of speaking and big round doe-like eyes that contrasted the sleeve tattoo on his arm. The guy he was speaking to was tall and slender, with a nose that looked like a slide and a radiance that almost blinded you. He seemed to be a walking ray of sunshine, and when he laughed at the remark of the doe-eyed boy, you couldn't help but chuckle with him. The third man was smaller and, there was no other way to put it, simply looked like a very sleepy kitten. It was obvious to you, without question or doubt, that these three newcomers were also Gods.

So, they had a group too...

Was it like gods to live in groups? Or was this just a simple coincidence? The four men paid you no mind and walked in the direction of the dining hall, disappearing out of sight.

They probably hadn't noticed you; if they had, they simply hadn't cared enough for you to react to your obsessive stares.

Would they recognise you as something more than just a human admiring their beauty? You didn't expect them to, as your own group of boys hadn't recognised you as anything else until just recently. But still, you did feel slightly shunned. Perhaps it was simply because of your own realisation of your divinity that you had expected him to recognise it in you in some way or another.

But then something crossed your mind. The words Changbin had said this morning; he had referred to the stranger God as "some rando". You hadn't thought much of it at the time as your mind had been preoccupied with something else, but now that you thought about it... It seemed as though Changbin had not recognised the God's true nature. Otherwise, would he have referred to him the way he had? Knowing Changbin, you didn't think he would've. You blinked in awe. Changbin hadn't recognised another god. But you had.

Hi peeps! Thanks again for reading so far.

The next few chapters will be very important to the lore of the series and will bring some revelations... >.>
However, this means that there won't be as much smut in the next few chapters but please bare with me and I promise it'll be worth it!

Smut will return soon :)

Lots of Love,
Dolly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.4K 52
❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ - 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠...
36.9K 907 47
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...
60.4K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
1M 27.6K 63
This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral so any type of fan can enjoy it. Gonna be...