The forgotten twin (Harry Pot...

Od 7AlwaysProngs7

On July 31 1980 a pair of twins were born, Adelaide and Harry Potter, but on the sorrowful night of October... Viac

authors note
characters YEAR 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

303 8 1
Od 7AlwaysProngs7

i woke up at 4 PM sweating and shaking I had just had nightmare and it was weird one this time it was about this old man and there was two men one who resembled an ugly rat and another who looked quite normal and there was this huge snake and they were talking to a tombstone thingy they also mentioned my name also another name I think, what was it, um ya I think it was Harold or was it. anyways i decide to get up cause i never get sleep after a nightmare so i decide to make sure everything is ready to go to Hogwarts, i smile thinking about going.i really hope its nothing like that retched french school. i go and check everythings packed,i find the letter and i take out the ticket.

i think they were not thinking right when they made this ticket i mean i don't think there's a platform like that but i mean it doesn't hurt trying does it. now I think about it 'how am I getting there!!!' i really don't think uncle Vernon is gonna take me there so i decide to take the night bus.

(please ignore the book and the pocket watch)

i had bought the new boots at Diagon alley it looked too goodto ignore and had found the ring and the coat in my mother's box it was a box i had found in the attic when aunt petunia locked me in there when i was 7 it had my mothers diary and my mothers jewelry and this cozy coat and a jumper which I think she she stole from a man named Remus Lupin apparently my brilliant mother stole it from Remus and she sometimes refers to him as moony now I think about it I seem to remember a moony somewhere yea its there I can remember a guy in his twenty with sandy brown hair with a pair of chocolate brown eyes he had a fit but scrawny built very tall and lanky. "moony" I smile at that. suddenly I remember something I open my trunk and I take out the necklace it was in my mother's box it was apparently a gift from someone named Marlene.i think it was the same Marlene she mentioned in her diary.she was my mothers best friend it was really a beautiful necklace.

on the first heart, it was a group photo I'm assuming it was with her friends.

second heart it was I'm thinking my mother and father.they look so cute.whoa i look a bit like my mother

i think that's Marlene and of course, that's my beautiful mom.

that's probably Sirius and Remus from her description.i have to say they would make a pretty good couple.

(all the pictures are from Pinterest I own none of the pictures I use)

and when all the hearts close it forms a big golden heart. in the middle, there was 'friends forever' engraved. i sigh contently and I put the locket inside. i close my suitcase and I open the door to my bedroom and I walk out carrying the huge case and a sleeping mischief with me I struggle down the stairs trying my best to keep quiet so I don't wake up the Dursleys. i reach the front door and I try opening the door it was locked but I try opening it again this time concentrating on the door.it clicked and I open it but I decide to leave them a goodbye gift. smirking I take out a dung bomb and place it in the living room and on the stairs but before that I keep a magical horn that doesn't stop screaming for 30 minutes straight.i can also put in anything i want it to scream so i put in 'HEY Dursleys, here's a song I made for you!, Twinke twinkle little star, I hope you get hit by a car, Throw you of a cliff so high, you break your neck and die!, here's another one, roses are red violets are blue i have five fingers and the middle ones for you!!'

it will sing this in an opera voice.i laugh at the thought of what's going to happen.i set it all to start in 5 minutes so i take my trunk and i leave.i had researched a little about the magical world and i had found about the night bus so i decide to use this to my advantage. it was still dark since it was only what 4 something so i go into the road side i point my wand out in front of me and i wait for something to happen.

out of nowhere bus comes and I get knocked down from surprise. it was a blue double-decker i looked at it with amusement. then the door opens with a creek and a middle-aged scruffy guy comes out and looks around then looks down at me. " my names Stan Shunpike, ill be your conductor tonight" he says reading from a piece of paper.he raises his eyebrow and says " what are you doing down there" " fell down" i say back " well what you fell down for " i look at him with a pointed look now standing up and looking up at him annoyingly " i didn't do it on purpose" i say back " well come on lets not wait for the grass to grow now " he takes my suit case and mischief who was awake and looking at him skeptically then we heard yelling and my frown-broke into a smirk i laugh and this guy looks at me with a sceptic look then uncle vernon opens the front door and starts waddling toward me and in the back ground you could here an opera voice singing. i start laughing and i push stan in and i yell "baii you big whale see you next year, until then" i flip him off and then the doors close and were of i was still laughing and looking out the window but i couldn't see him.i could only see blurred city lights. i look at stan who was looking at me with amusement " Now that, that was brilliant wasn't it!!" he looks at me unsure.

now I'm done laughing.i just realized we were going extremely fast. i almost fell of the bed i was sitting on. " where you heading to" he asks " oh um kings cross station please" "you heard that earny its kings cross" he yells at the driver who looks like he's going to collapse any minute. he takes a sharp turn and i hold onto the bed for dear life.

he looks at me like he's trying to remember something and then he finally says " what did you say your name was again ?" he says while simply standing there while i struggle to even sit on the moving bed without falling down and getting a concussion. "my names Adelaide potter"

he looks at me like I'm not telling the truth and the rest of the ride was quiet occasionally with him glancing at me or him talking with earny I think.

***

we finally reach there and I get out of the godforsaken bus.i vowed to never go on it again.i had to try and ignore the nauseous feeling in my head and walk into the station I go and I start searching for this 9 3/4. after a while of searching, and asking people. I'm in the middle of platforms 9 and 10. i had a huge urge to just give up but then i really didn't want to go back to the Dursleys

then i see it a family of red hair were passing by with two raven-haired boys and a sandy-haired boy with a girl my age. they had huge suitcases like mine and the boy had a white owl and another one had a brown owl and the red-haired boy had a rat.i mean i don't think muggles go to work or to see their relatives with an owl now i see them carefully there's also a black dog!. i follow them pushing my trolley they werel all lined up in front of a wall.

the oldest red-haired boy ran towards the wall,going in through the wall!! 'HOLY CRICKET' just before the messy black-haired boy went through the wall i went towards them. deciding i should ask for help.i go towards a sandy-haired man.

" excuse me" i say with a reluctant voice

he stops talking to the woman he was talking to she had the same red hair i did except mine was darker and she had my same green eyes except hers were lighter and more filled with happiness. he looks at me with amusement " great merlins,lily!" he says in a whispered shout " is that you"

" I'm sorry sir but I'm not lily" i say with a small shy smile he looks at me with sorrowful eyes and says " how can i help you" " my name is Adelaide and i was wondering how to get to platform 9 3/4 " he looks at me and says " just go through that wall and run if your feeling scared" i look at him unsurely but he gives me an encouraging grin but before i go i ask him with a grin "whats your name kind sir " " Remus, Remus Lupin" i look at him now i see him he's the same guy i saw in my memories this is moony i give him a grate full smile and i turn around and now I'm aware i see they were all looking at me and the red head woman and man were staring at me with surprise and recognition, i decide to ignore this and i sigh and i get ready to run . 123 and I ran towards the wall expecting to hit the wall but instead, i go through it. as soon as i get to the other side the first thing i see is the scarlet train it was magnificent it looked straight out of a fairy tale.

i look at all the hustle and bustle while i try and make it through the crowd seeing all the kids say bye to their parents and their parents hugging them a good bye . made me feel really lonely and sad.i get on the scarlet train and i find an empty compartment and i struggle to put my suitcase on the overhead compartment (or whatever its called)

after I'm finally done i sit down next to mischief and i look out of the train window to see the same family i saw earlier saying good bye to each other. it pained my heart to think that no one loved me and that Jasmine had probably left me for a new friend maybe aunt petunia and uncle Vernon were right. i am useless and ungrateful. before i could say anymore the compartment door opened and there stood two boys the same ones i saw at the station one had dark black hair and beautiful grey eyes and was much taller than me . the other one had sandy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes he was also tall ugh why am i so short.

(please suggest me a better cast for Lyall and Castor,)

Castor Regulus Black

son to Sirius Orion Black and Delphine Potter

Lyall Hope Lupin played by
whatsleigh from TikTok
(Ash I think,his name is,forgive me if I'm wrong)

son of Remus Jhon Lupin and Rose Evans

the start of a legendary friendship

"can we sit here every where else is full" the black hair boy ask smiling at me " i dont mind" i say smiling back black hair and sandy hair sit in front of me. " whats your name" i ask them "my names lyall lupin" sandy hair boy says " Castor black" black hairboy says shaking my hand i smile at them and i introduce myself
" Adelaide"

"I've never seen you around what house are you in " Lyall asks "um house? and that's cause I'm a transfer from beaux batons" i answer "oh no wonder anyways why are you transferring," Castor asks but Lyall slaps him on the head for that " oww! whats that for!! " then he realizes " I'm so sorry for being nosy" he says in a hurry.i chuckle at this " its fine i dont mind" " i um actually got expelled for pranking "

" pranking" they both yell in surprise my smile drops oh no i wouldn't have said anything now they wont want to be my friend ugh 'greatt job dumbass' they see my facedrop so they soon reply " yu also love pranking" they ask excitedly " yea!" i say happily " hey lyall" Castor says looking at lyall " yes Castor dear" lyall replies in a posh accent "i think we've just found our new edition to our friend group"

we immediately connected and started talking about all kind of things from quidditch to pumpkin pasties to what kind of pranks we pulled in the past and ofcourse houses so basically they told me there's 4 houses and they are Slythrin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and their in Gryffindor the house of the brave. I'm hoping for Gryffindor but then Slytherin doesn't sound that bad either.

***

i really hated this chapter it is probably so cringing but please give me your feedback.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 99
Instead of making four different books for every single book I did for this series and just copying here, I decided to make a whole book of the serie...
95.7K 3.1K 18
First in the LOVED Series. Lila Potter, is her name, well, was her name, until Dumbledore informed her she was the famous missing Potter twin, Lily...
133 19 12
On the night of October 31, 1981, Lord Voldemort spares Lily Potter's life, but fails to kill young Harry. Become a widow, Lily is forced to hide wit...
65.2K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...