Chapter 1

I woke up to my aunt's awful shrieks "GET UP GIRL AND GO MAKE BREAKFAST" I sigh and reply " yes yes aunt petunia!!" she knocks harshly on the wooden door one last time and left

my whole body feels numb and my back hurts like hell. yesterday I had broken a plate and uncle Vernon DID NOT like that and beat me up. I hated living here every day is hell for me it's like it's my own personal hell. I had gotten myself expelled from beaux batons for pranking too many times and in particular for prankig the dinner hall. I and jasmine thought it was brilliant but apparently, the headmistress didn't share the same idea. The Dursleys really beat me up for that one. so much that I couldn't walk properly for 3 weeks.

I go and take a bath in the cold water cause the big whale said I didn't deserve any hot water ugh. I get out of the cold water shivering and put on a grey hoodie and black tracksuit over my thin body. 

I walk downstairs after feeding my owl, Mischief she's light brown with specks of gold and white with light green eyes just like mine except mines are dull and is a void of happiness.

I walk into the living room to see the two pigs and the chicken sitting on the sofa and watching television. I scoff at the scene in front of me and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast i have to say I'm pretty good at cooking I mean i had started cooking when I was 6 and me being small i couldn't do much and this resulted in me being beat unconscious by Vernon. 

I had a photographic memory so I was good at studies but whenever I got good marks or answered a question in class Dudley and his gang would beat me up. i hated school it was just like another prison cell like my old cupboard which I was moved out of after I got to old for it.but that was before I went to beauxbatons there I met my best friend jasmine me and her we were known as the best pranksters beaux batons has ever seen and probably the only pranksters too. 

I finished with breakfast and I set the table carefully so I don't repeat the mistake of dropping a plate. I serve them food and I go back into the kitchen to clean up. then the vermin said, " hey freak get me my coffee!!!" I sigh and reply " yes uncle vernon" trying hard to cover my bored tone and I bring him his coffee. 

then the doorbell rings " go get the mail girl" I roll my eyes but the ridiculous pig wouldn't see that cause he was too busy watching tv but nonetheless I reply " yes uncle Vernon" I go to the front door opening to see a bunch of envelopes on the pavement I pick it up and check the letters ok bills, a letter from ugly marge and- wait but there was a letter address to me.

oh it was my hogwarts letter I've read about the majestic school in a book in the beaux batons library i was ecstatic to get this letter mostly since I've heard so many good things about the place and because I've been waiting for a new school

oh it was my hogwarts letter I've read about the majestic school in a book in the beaux batons library i was ecstatic to get this letter mostly since I've heard so many good things about the place and because I've been waiting for a new school. I was losing hope when it was starting to near September 1st

i was so excited to go an- "why are you taking so much time, are you searching for letter bombs!!" I can hear him laughing at his ridiculous joke I rolled my eyes and walked back to the living room with the letter right after closing the door and putting my Hogwarts letter in my hoodie pocket.

i give the other letters to my whale of an uncle. aunt petunia comes to me with a sneer on her face and says

 "here are the chores for today we need you to finish all of them before we come back in the evening"

 " yes aunt petunia"

  "also no food we will be locking the fridge and the cupboard so you don't steal like last time"

 " yes yes," I say 

i collect their plates and cutlery and go to wash the dishes while they get ready to leave

...

They've left the house and I'm the only one in this empty house i couldn't help but smile. so i finished with all my chores by the time it was 4 PM so I decided to check my letter. i sit on my bed  and i open my letter to see a list of books i need for this yer and ofcorse i need new robes hopefully unlike the uncomfortable ones they give us in beaux batons.i also didn't know how I'm gonna get all this stuff i mean term start in 3 days.

i decide to take a good needed nap since i havnt been getting enough sleep.

.*.*.

I woke up to pecking sounds on my window i was annoyed but i got up lazily and went to the window to see a brown barn owl pecking at the window.i was ver confused but i opened the window and let the bird in. i fed the bird and mischief who was looking at the new bird with a questioning look.I took the letter from it and it flew away after biting my hand leaving a read mark, rude!!,but i opened the letter which was in a brown old envelope. it was written in very cursive and fancy writing in black in it read

dear Miss Potter,

i am to tell you that i will be picking you up tomorrow evening at 5:45 to buy all your stationery for your first term at Hogwarts.

Professor Snape

hm, very posh 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys that was the end of chapter 1 I will be uploading chapter 2 soon 

keep in mind this is my very first story so its probably cringe as hell but hang in there ill improve slowly but surely. hope you liked and please please tell me what to change and improve.