Chapter 14

believe me

The next morning I had woke up to Prongs cuddling into me, I took me a moment to realize why I felt gutted and miserable. When I remembered why, I felt like my day was ruined. the latest question in mind right now is 'how am I going to explain this, What am I going to do.'

I felt the biggest urge to stay in bed the whole day or even better forever. my plans were ruined when Hermione dragged me out of bed and rushed me to get ready. I tried my best to ignore the stares and glares I got from my dorm mates, thankfully Hermione believes me or so I think I guess, she seemed a bit skeptic.

I walked out the dorm trying to cover myself, i bumped into Castor and Lyall, "Good morning Ade!" Lyall says, "Bonjour Ms Potter" Castor says teasingly. I reach up and bonk him in the head. Lyall shakes his head smiling, "not now Castor!" I look warily around at the people staring. Lyall raises his eyebrow questioning me and ignoring Castors dramatics. "how did you put your name in the goblet of fire" Castor asks. "I didnt!!!" I shout, Castor jumps and a few heads turn to look at us since almost all of them were already staring and whispering. "bloody hell".

I grab them both by their hands and drag them into a broom closet. they seemed shock on how easily I pulled them when it really wasn't that easy."what you don't think im strong" I ask him angry "I mean... your short and all" He looks down at me smirking. I kick him in the shins. Castor starts grabbing his feet and bouncing around groaning and complaining.

I sigh dissapointed I look back at Lyall. " I assure you I did not put my name in that fancy looking cup" I rant. "I- " before he could say anything else I start ranting "I am begging you to believe me that I did not put my name in that cup because you would know if I did because I would tell and and Castor and I could never pass that age line -" Lyall cuts me off "I believe you"

"and I-" my brain loaded in what he said and a huge smile plastered itself onto my face. "I mean you out of all people has no chance getting through that age line" I frown.

"I mean Ade you skip classes using your excuse of 'photographic memory' and You use the cloning spell until Minnie catches you" Castor says forgetting about his shin. "I- .... well ok fine" I admit.

I hug them both, "I am so glad you guys believe me", I smile. "your welcome mate" Castor smiles warmly.

We walk to the great hall to get ourselves some breakfast and I could sense that the two boys were trying their absolute best to make me feel better about my miserable life, Their compassion and sweetness almost made me cry.

Lyall bonks Castor on the head, who scowls "what was that for and for once I didnt do anything", Castor groans, "You made her cry!" Lyall whisper shouts at him, Castors's face immediatly turns guilty. he opens his mouth to say something but i stop him, I laugh, "not at all Lyall, I feel much happier than before" I say, Castor gives Lyall a look, He in turn gives him a 'sorry' look.

We sit in the great hall discussing our plans for today as it was a saturday. But I just couldn't focus on what they were talking about as I could see. Alyssa was stabbing her pancake repeatedly, Glaring daggers into me. I look to her right to see Alex with an evil look in his eyes as he gives me his spine shaking death glare. I gulp taking a sip of my pumpkin juice, All my Happiness was washed away with nothing but fear and sorrow.

All the awful memories from Beauxbatons cam flooding back This is bad really bad, I still have the scars from them as their 'goodbye gift', The physical ones were a bit faded but there were still fresh scars mentally.

I was broken out of my panicked trans when I hear my voice being called multiple times. I look to my right to see Lyall looking at me worried and Castor trying to explain to Fred and George that I did not in fact put my name in the goblet of fire.

"I um...Im going to .....uh..go to the Washroom" I mutter and get up, I speed walk out the Great hall, I walk through the stone halls ignoring people whispering about me to their friends.This brought back many memories so many of them...

from the moment I joined school Dudley and his cronies had bullied me and spread horrid rumors about me, How I used to bully him when we were younger and how I was a spoiled brat. Everyone hated me in fact despised me, It was absolute hell.

I stop in the washroom and I look at myself in the mirror. I frowned seeing how thin I was. I hated how short I was ,its only cause I was forced to live in a cupboard for so long and that fact I thought all this abuse was a normal thing that everyone was dunked into scolding hot water when they're dirty or getting beat to near death when your cousin doesn't like your plain existence or having to run away from your cousin and his goons

I figured out I was a 'special' case when I was invited to Jasmine's home. Her parents were so kind and caring. I sigh and wash my face basking in the coolness of the water. I walk out the washroom, on my way back to the great hall.

After just a few steps, i was pulled harshly, my voice muffled by a hand and my vision blinded by another hand. They took their hand of my eyes but my voice was still not heard. I look around with wide eyes and knew that my kidnapper was behind me, with a hand on the mouth.

!!!Trigger warning physical Abuse!!!

They take of the hand and turned me around with a bruising grip on my shoulder. I came face to face with Alex or well face to chest, I gulp looking up at him, his blue eyes filled with anger and his sharp jawline tight, "what do you want from me" I ask in a determined tone, eyebrows furrowed.

In seconds My head was whipped to the right with a harsh slap on the face. I wince and turn to see Alyssa, Adoring the same features to her twin brother, Blue eyes, beautiful but ugly on the inside. Long beautiful curls resting on her shoulder. "you know exactly what you did bitch" she shouts at me.

I flinch. "absolutely pathetic" Alex scoffs and stupefy's me causing me to hit the wall and fall with a thud. I grunt in pain. He comes towards me and grabs me by the neck and pulls me up to his level, lifting my feet in the air. "how dare you even think of putting your name" .

I couldnt breath and it was terrifying, I tried opening my mouth for any bit of air but failed. "I-....." He tightens his grip. I start seeing black spots. "im........." I couldnt say anything before I was tossed on the floor. I heaved for air, getting as much as possible as if it was all going to disappear.

I look up at him again. "I- "I take a breath and continue "I didnt put my name in", He scoffs, "rubbish, absolute rubbish!!" Alyssa screams, "sectumsempra!" Alyssa shouts, I feel a large gash open in my arm, blood starts pouring out. I try reaching for my wand in my pocket, but it wasnt there. I look up to see the both of them laughing and Alex stamps on my wand breaking it. I wince in pain.

"no....no" I mutter sadly. I was losing a lot of blood. This is not good.

End of abuse

"lets leg it before someone catches us" Alex says emotionless, Alyssa nods. They turn to leave when a shocked voice says.

"What the hell!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so thats it for this Chapter, so sorry if it was bad.

please suggest a new cast for Lyall and Castor, Lyall looks like a 17 year old for merlins sake