Chapter 9

*Hogsmeade*

i  was in a nightmare and i was four years old and was in middle of a dark room and my uncle ,aunt and my cousin were surrounding me looking down at me and shouting at me

i  was in a nightmare and i was four years old and was in middle of a dark room and my uncle ,aunt and my cousin were surrounding me looking down at me and shouting at me.my small body was shaking and i was tearing up.

"no one likes you!"

"your useless!"

"you don't deserve anything!"

"your a burden!"

they start coming closer and I try crawling away "no.. no I'm sorry"

. i woke up panting it was blurry and there was an eery ringing in my ears .i look up to see three silhouettes in front of me.someone was frantically calling me name.

my vision clears up and the ringing in my ear goes away.in front of me surrounding my bed were Hermione, Lavender and Parvati. Parvati and Lavender were whispering to each other probably about to tell everyone in Hogwarts about what just happened.

"Oh! thank merlin shes up" Hermione says relieved.i squint at the piercing sunlight.i groan i sit up and i rub my eyes "what time is it" i ask looking at my three roommates. "umm its quarter past 7" Parvati says.

 "we've been trying to wake you for 10 minutes, you were screaming a lot" Hermione says looking at me worriedly "are you ok" she says putting a hand on my shoulder i sigh and i nod "yes yes I'm fine". my breathing is back to normal but my head is still pounding i groan and i hold my head and i stumble into the washroom. i close the door and i look into the mirror.i sigh and take a shower.

i go to open the door when i hear people talking. i take my hand away from the door handle. I sigh and I put my ear to the door. 

"you know River has been real close with Harry" i hear lavender say i think..... "what?" a second voice says. 

"i saw them chatting together before DADA" after a minute or so Parvati says "their probably just friends nothing else and i mean Harry wouldn't date a girl like Rivers i don't think anyone would"

lavender laughs and Parvati joins in. "come on lets get to Hogsmeade, " one of them says and they leave the room gossiping.

i sigh and i open the door to see an empty dorm room. i sit on my bed.this was exactly what i was afraid of happening.i mean honestly, me and Harry have become very close.but it was only a sibling relationship. like he would tease me for my lack of height or how he would literally glare at any boy who was even looking at me.

i sigh and just decide to get ready,i don't want to ruin the rest of my day by thinking about what happened. because today the boys and i were going to Hogsmeade. but when i told them i couldn't get my form signed they just shared a look smirking "Dont worry we've got a plan".

i decide to wear a light yellow jumper over a white blouse with brown pants.