Chapter 4

after saying goodbye to snape I turned around to meet the sight of the house I've experienced my most painful memories. looking at it made tears well at my eyes I really didn't want to go back I wish I could go back to snape now. i sigh walking towards it in the cold night I keep my bags close to me and I knock on the door.

the door opened and i saw my giant fat cousin who was 2 years older than me so was taller than me by a few inches i look at him and he looks down at me with a smug smirk " you're in so much trouble for doing that to mum dads going to beat you to a pulp" i felt a pang of fear from hearing that. he then looked at me with his grin widening.i knew what he was gonna do but trying won't hurt so i gave him pleading eyes but he looks at me with disgust. " don't look at me like that you piece of shit" he pushes me hard making me fall on my ass again the second time tonight making me groan.

he runs away to tell on me but i thought fast and i got up and rushed to my room making a lot of noise but I heard my fat uncle running behind me but him being fat slowed him down but I was a different case. so I was fast as lightning but the bags were slowing me down but i ain't gonna give up my stuff no no. i mean those boots look too adorable to give up. i reach my room.i close the door immediately. I open the window and I take my stuff with me outside then I started climbing the roof a little. i found the small door i had found when I was 10 I used it to put my valuable stuff i put my bags in there .making sure to close the door carefully. I went back through my window into my room and i closed the window. he barges through the door and towards me. making me stick to the wall.

trigger warning!!!

"How dare you treat my wife like that you brat" he screams at me. mischeif (her owl) makes protesting noises at this " you shut you freaky bird you're lucky your even alive i knew i should've killed you the moment i saw you" he screams at mischief making her jump he goes to grab her cage but i " dont touch her you pig!!" i shout at him i punch him in the face even though that wouldn't do any damage but trying wont hurt "how dare you touch you little freak" he scream and he punches me in the stomach making me fall to the ground, clutching my stomach in pain. after that he started kicking me anywhere and everywhere he can reach. by this time i had tuned out his ranting i could only hear an eery ringing in my ear. i had rolled my body into fetus position trying to hide. tears of pain were running down my face there was blood in my mouth.

then he stopped to catch his breath the only thing you could hear in the room was his ragged breathing and my faint breaths. i didn't have much energy to hold up anymore. but i had to or it would be worse if I black out now. after a while, he kicks me one last time. and he lifts me up by my throat. i couldn't breathe my breaths were becoming fainter he held my throat harder he's huge head almost looked like a tomato he tightens his grip, " if you ever do that again ill make the punishment worse" he spits in my face i was seeing black spots then he threw me on the wall harshly and the blackness welcomed me.

trigger warning over 

***

i woke up to sunlight pouring in through the window.i squint my eyes trying to adjust to the light.my body felt numb and my back was aching from lying on hard wood floor.i felt lightheaded. then i noticed the amount of dried blood on the floor my eyes widen 'did i loose that much blood' i mean its not the first time but i probably look so pale. not that I'm not already pale.

i try getting up of the cold floor.but i almost fall,i hold on to the bed head board. i sit on the bed trying to clear my mind i feel so light headed ughh i hold my head with my right hand my left hand on the headboard.my chest hurts really badly, i think i broke a rib.whenever he broke any of my bones i have no choice but to wait and let my magic heal them.i got off my head with help from the headboard.i start walking more like limping to the tiny washroom.