Chapter 2

it was a day after i got my Hogwarts letter and the Dursleys had come back yesterday night at 10:35 PM .me being me had fallen asleep but was quickly awoken by their annoying voices and was ordered to clean after a harsh slap to the face.

i had finished making dinner but according to uncle Vernon thought it was horrible so thats how folks I'm lying on the cold bedroom floor in my own dried blood, just brilliant, I get up and walk to the tiny washroom and get in the shower after ripping off my clothes and wincing when it touches new scars and bruises. i turn on the water grimacing at the cold water and how it feels on my pale body I look down at the water mixed with blood flowing into the drain.

***

I got down from the shower and I looked at the clock on my desk to see it was 4 PM . was I passed out for that long!? I was used to passing out for long period of times the first time I passed out for more than a few hours was probably when I was 5. I remember..... i snap out of my daze and  I immediately jumped over my messy room to check the letter to see at what time he would come at cause my dumbass forgot because this gremlin had to be very precise with the time.i check the letter to see that I had a few more minutes so decided to get my stuff ready and to write a letter to jazzy. i got ready putting on a brown jumper jazzy had bought me for Christmas and a pair of black jeans. i take a piece of parchment and write.

dear jasmine,

how are you bestie miss you so much. I have gotten into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I haven't heard anything from you in a while make sure to write sometime so I know you are alive and well. you better be alive remember when we talked about how we would grow old together and be the cool grannies.

your bestie, Adelaide

she hasn't written in a while and I'm beginning to worry about her. i wipe a tear away from my eyes and sigh. she was my only friend the only person who has probably shown me any type of love other than my parents of course, I am so glad I was blessed with photogenic memory so I can remember most stuff from then.

by the time I finished writing my letter, it's already 5:35 i decide to read a book I had bought from Diagon ally the day I and jasmine had broken out of school it was in our second year and I had accidentally floo into a very sketchy shop I didn't get time to check the name cause I had run out before the owner could see me and was rescued by Mr.River, Who was a close friend of mine who owns the pet shop in Diagon alley, Magical Menagerie.

***

after a few minutes, I heard the doorbell ring I went downstairs at lightning speed because I had to be there before the Dursleys could get there.i open the door to see a greasy raven-haired man with a crooked nose and a scowl that looks permanent. he was looking down at me with shock?  

"Lily!" he says with a shocked expression and could see just a bit of hope in his dark eyes.

I look at him in utter confusion. I knew my mother's name was lily but I mean..." excuse me but my name is Adelaide Potter" he's expression goes back to the scowl he probably walked here with and the bit of hope I saw became despair. 

then aunt petunia comes because uncle Vernons probably went out."girl what is taking so-"

her words are cut when she sees snake wait was that his name or was it snape meh anyways she looks at him with pathetic wide eyes and mouth wide open.she starts yelling "Severus,what do you want," she says harshly but he looked unfazed at the tone.

"I'm here-" she cuts him off 

"get off my property with that greasy hair and those filthy robes- she was cut from her harsh rant by snape.

"Petrificus Totalus"  he freezes her with his wand with an annoyed expression.

"i guess somethings just don't change do they," he says sighing

"she will unfreeze after a while right, not that I care or anything," i ask with a questioning look he nods good cause if she doesn't uncle Vernons gonna kill me

i go up to her where she's frozen and wave my hand in her face but nothing "wow, nice work,"i smile at him but he just gives me a blank look.i roll my eyes at her and turn back to snape.

 " anyways let go before she starts functioning again"

he just looks at me and says " yes let us go we are already late" i turn around at aunt petunia and i flip her off  and stick my tongue out at her that was for all the times she hurt me physically and mentally "byeee ill be back in a jiffy don stay up"

--------------------------------------------------------***------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter is done chapter 3 will be out shortly :)

and please don't be a silent reader :}