Chapter 7

*Twin Brother*

I finished with dinner and had the most wonderful caramel pudding

I finished with dinner and had the most wonderful caramel pudding. Now I was walking with professor Mcgonangal through the stone halls again. then after a while of both of us being quiet except for the sounds of our feet against the stone floor. The professor stops in front of what seemed to be 'a huge statue of a bird?' 'no hippogriff?'.

the professor then says loudly "Lemon drops" and then stairs start to appear. i follow her up the stairs and she looks at me and gives me a smile and then goes to knock on the door 2 times then we hear a muffled "come in".she opens the door for me and I enter the room with her right behind me. the room was very majestical and gives me vintage feelings.then I hear the door shut.

and in the middle of the room sitting in a chair doing some kind of work was Dumbledore. he looks up from the papers and smiled at us. "Ahh, Minerva you're finally here," he says with a raspy old voice while caressing his white long beard. " yes, and I've brought the girl here now explain to her" she says in a demanding voice.

" yes yes, no need to be distraught," he says smiling at Minerva. 'what the hell is going on' that thought was going through my mind. then the old dude looked at me " come, child, come take a seat" he says making a gesture with his hand. professor McGonagall pushed me forward gently.

i sat on the old chair facing the professor. he looks at professor McGonagall giving her a sign to leave. right after the door closes he looks at me with a very different look this look was nothing like the warm and smiley look he gave when we walked in it was a cold and uncomfortable look.

"uhh, why is everyone calling me River and not Potter" I say so I can get this over with,cause I really want to sleep. he puts his hands in front of him and looks down at me "your real name is indeed Adelaide Potter but you Adelaide have a twin brother -" " wait quick guess is it Harry Potter " i say cutting him off.i really shouldn't have done that cause he clearly didn't like that one bit.he grits his teeth and continued " yes,he is your brother and you cannot let him know you exist" before he continues I ask " but why can't I he's my brother and he's my only family left,and why have you separated us" I say in a demanding voice, I know I shouldn't show this attitude or he'll expel me but I don't think he will cause if he was planning on expelling me then he wouldn't have sent me a letter now, after all those years. he needs me for something probably.

" you cant tell him cause I say so,and I separated both of you cause if I keep you both together it will bring danger to you brother the chosen one"  he says harshly I roll my eyes 'he wasn't the only one who defeated Voldy mc moldy I did to and I have the mark to prove it,its actually on the back of my neck it takes the shape of  lightning bolt,I never really mention it cause I just keep forgetting it' I thought to myself.

" what if I tell him, huh what will you do," I say he looks at me with evil glinting in his ugly eyes" I will make your life worse at the Dursleys, ill make sure your brother hates you and you have no friends"  he threatens .my eyes widen with shock 'so he already knows what happens at the Dursleys he's probably paying them to keep me there' i thought frowning 

he leans in more but I move back just as much " if you try to go and tell someone let me just tell you who would believe a dumb 14-year-old over the wizarding god Dumbledore" he says 'as much as I hate to admit he's right' I thought "now back to bed and do not utter a word to no one or ill make both yours and your beloved brothers lives hell" he says I get up and I'm about t exit the room when I turn around and I say "you can play with my life but i won't let you hurt anyone close to me" i say and i stick my tongue out at him and leave the room.

 i walk through the halls thinking 'what should i do now,why would he need me now,does my brother believe this guy or what, should i tell him, you know what I'll let him figure it out on his own,how should I do this now,you know what a good night rest should help'. now I look around where I'm at and I'm completely lost ugh what should I do I decide to just keep walking

 then out of nowhere I bump into someone running and I fell down on my arse again!. " who is it this time I say groaning and I look up to see a boy with messy platinum blond hair and he looked like he just had a nightmare,I stand up and I look at him" what's wrong" I ask he just looks at me. " whats a Gryffindor like you doing out in the halls at this time" he says looking me up and down with a scowl on his face" my names Adelaide Pot-Rivers" I say deciding to ignore that remark quickly putting my hand in front of me waiting for him to introduce himself. 

he sighs and says " Draco, Draco Malfoy" shaking my hand  I smile up at him cause sadly I'm only barely near his shoulder. " why are you talking too me I thought you Gryffindors hated Slytherin" he says suspiciously " why should I hate you, you haven't done anything wrong yet Draco" I say and I could see the shock in his eyes  "anyways what are you doing out at this hour" he questions with his eyebrow raised " I could ask you the same thing 'Draco'" I say crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow. " you first," we both say in unison pointing fingers at each other,

I chuckle and I say " I was just coming back from the dumbledorks office" he looks at me smiling and says" um I just couldn't get sleep so I just went for a walk," he says  'i could tell it wasn't completely a lie' " well then kind sir can you please tell me where the Gryffindor dormitories are" I say poshly " sure come on" 

see started walking I followed him trying to keep up " hey why do Gryffindors hate Slytherin" I ask curious " well were considered to be evil and vicious," he says a bit sadder this time " but your not evil actually your really nice" I say this brought a smile to his pale face"

"your really not like the other Gryffindors," he says smiling and looking at me " what are you talking about," I say a bit confused " the others are so mean always bullying the Slytherin first years" I was a bit sad that the people in my house would do that.

(guys please if you're a Gryffindor please don't take this siriusly ;) I did not mean to hurt you in any way) 

he stops in front of a portrait of a fat lady, "here you are" the lady in the portrait wakes up and says " password",I look at Draco  for help on what to do he chuckles and says" just say the password your prefect would have told you" " ohh right" I remembered the password it was "Pig Snout" and the portrait opened " bye thanks for helping mate " i say and i hug him he tensed but eventually hugged back, we broke the hug, " your welcome" he says and I walk into the portrait and Draco walked away smiling like an idiot,

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

ok, guys there I'm done with Chapter 7 I hope you like it and I'm going with evil Dumbledore cause i hate that prejudiced ugly old man.:) 

have a good day/night