The End Of the World

By allymcalli

I'm alone. There is no one left. It's so empty. Wait I think I see someone. He's alive and so is this guy. I'... More

New friends
Old fights
The Witch Boy
The Pink Crystal
The Trouble
The Purple Crystal
The Fantasy or disaster World
The green Crystal
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon part 2
The Sparkling Blue Crystal
Sparkling Blue Crystal part 2
The Lost Girl
The Red Crystal
Game Day
The Orange Crystal
Medieval Memories
The Yellow Crystal
Demonic Romance
Turquoise Crystal
Opposite Vortex
The Spider Crystal
Birthday surprise
The peach crystal
The lost Clone
The Blue Crystal
Another First Date
The Black Crystal
Fairytale gone wrong
.Fairytale gone wrong: Snow White
Fairytale gone Wrong: The Little Mermaid
Authors Note
New Relationships and Break ups
Deaths of Friends
The Witch
My Future
Resurrection

The Dead

1.6K 30 5
By allymcalli

I'm alone. I can't find anyone that is alive. Everyone is dead I think. I'm Ally. I want to find someone, anyone. Sorry I should tell you how this happened or what is happening.

I am 14 I graduated from school. I have no family and live by myself. I am a genius and a master in weaponry, combat, sorcery (I don't tell much people that one) and basically anything I try. I was working in my house to complete an antidote for cancer. When there was an explosion. I passed out. When I woke up I checked on my phone it was 2pm the next day. I went outside and everyone was dead. They were all turning to ash. A tear slid down my face. Maybe not everyone is dead I thought. I grabbed my hover board from my bracelet and started flying to find someone, anyone alive. I started with New York, Star City, and Chicago. It was too late everyone was ash. I noticed that everything was still the same, only thing wrong was the people were gone. I then remembered something. My best friend, she was strong, she might have survived. I flew over to her house. She wasn't there and I knew she wasn't alive the bracelet I gave her, she never takes off and it was laying on the floor with ashes all around it. I dropped to my knees and started sobbing. They were all dead and I couldn't stop it. I kept wondering why I survived and they didn't. I thought maybe it was my magic, so if I survived maybe someone with powers survived. I transported myself to the Watch Tower of The Justice League. Every one was ashes. Only thing that I noticed was the Helmet of Fate laying on the floor. Then I thought maybe I am the only person left in the world. Then I looked out. Not one Planet was there. I stared in shock. I transported my self back to my house.

And That's where I am now. Everything is gone and now you know what happened I just wish I knew how it happened. I am now standing up and walking to the window. That's where I see it. A young boy that hasn't disappeared. I ran out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
18.1M 488K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
4.3K 319 18
*Book 4 of Reuniting The Council Series* After being a guardian for many years of her life, Crystal finally is relieved of her duties. But at the end...
2.8M 91.4K 20
Gabby's brain is like a human fish finder. It comes in handy when she wants to avoid people. Mostly men. They seem to like her a bit too much. It's l...