Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

19

185 9 0
By gd_carpediem

"Why did Sana leave immediately? You should invite her to join us for lunch." Jeongyeon said as she opened the door for Jihyo.

The girl got into the car and responded to her, "I did. But she told me she was going to visit Tzuyu and invite your friend to eat with her instead."

Jeongyeon also gets inside the car and continues to listen to what Jihyo says.

"What is your friend doing? I mean we all know she's also busy. She has a personal life too and I know that. But why she doesn't even call or reply to Sana's messages? If she does, it's only once or twice a day. It's been two weeks now and Sana misses Tzuyu so much". Jihyo's sharing is based on Sana's story to them earlier.

Jeongyeon just swallowed hard and shrugged her shoulders even though she knew something about that. She couldn't tell Jihyo the truth and what was really happening to Tzuyu.  So to avoid talking about it, she finally showed her surprise for Jihyo. She opened the glove box and get the two-party hat. She put one on her and the other one on Jihyo's head.

"What's this?", Jihyo touched the party hat while staring at Jeongyeon with a confused look on her face.

"Obviously, a party hat", Jeongyeon smiled foolishly at the girl.

"Silly! I know what is this. I mean why is there something like this? It's not my birthday". Still, Jihyo doesn't know what is really happening at the moment.

"Is it your birthday today? I'm sorry I didn't know...." Jihyo covered her mouth at the thought it was Jeongyeon's birthday today and she didn't even know it. Jeongyeon just smiled at her and immediately took the small box from the backseat then give it to Jihyo.

"Open it".

"A cake? Thank you. What's the occasion?", Jihyo let out a sweet smile at what she received but she was still confused.

"I baked that for you. The OST of the kdrama, Summer Strike was released today, isn't it? You're the artist who sings it, that's why we're going to celebrate!", Jeongyeon said with a chuckle. She took the small candle in her jacket; put it on the cake and then lit it up.

"Blow..", she mouthed.

Jihyo laughed and blew out the candle. "It feels like I finally released a solo single today. It's just an OST, Jeong. But thanks for this. I appreciated it."

"So what? You still did a great job and I'm proud of you!".

"Just imagine that we are practicing a situation of you having a solo. I mean this is an advanced celebration when you finally released your first solo single in the near future. Let's manifest it!", Jeongyeon closed her eyes as she prayed for it to happen. Meanwhile, Jihyo couldn't stop smiling at the foolishness of the girl.

"You're crazy! Let's go now. I'm hungry".

"Okay. Let's go."

"Where are we going to eat, by the way?"

"You'll see."

---

Jihyo's POV

She took me to a place where I was not very familiar with people and no one couldn't recognize me. She always does this when we go out so that I can enjoy the time and the place we go to. It is a simple restaurant next to a beautiful meadow with some rose of Sharon trees.

"We are here", she said as she parked the car.

"The weather is good today. Perfect timing."

She got out of the car and immediately opened the car door for me. I did something for a while before I went out.

"This place is so beautiful", I said.

"And the food here is all delicious", Jeongyeon interfered.

"Oow, really? Looks like I'll be coming here more often."

Jeongyeon offers her arm to support me in walking. She's always a gentle person. This time, I hold her in her hand and not into her arm which made her stop walking. I glanced at her and she looked shocked at what I did.

"What?", I laughed at her.

"You're holding my hand", she said while one of her hands was covering her mouth as if she couldn't believe what was happening.

"I know..What's wrong?". I kept grinning at her. This was the first time I did this thing to her so I won't wonder why she reacted this way. Her hand was cold. It's bigger than mine. I slowly intertwined my fingers with hers. She then looked away and bit her lower lip while her face redden.

"You're blushing." I teased her as we go together inside the restaurant. I felt her grip on me tighten and I heard her breathing deeply.

"I know. I know. I know. And I can feel it. You don't need to say it out loud. It's so embarrassing", she whined like a kid.

"You're cute."

"Yah! Stop teasing me!"

"Alright."

---

We finished eating after an hour. Since we have our free time now and no schedule after this, we decided to stay at the restaurant in the meantime. We ate the cake she gave to me and spent the time sharing laughter and talking about some random topics. Then, I noticed that she was just watching me eat the cake.

"I might melt if you will not stop staring at me. Did you know that?", I said and take another spoonful of cake.

She then began to giggle.

"I just found out that whenever we eat together and the food is good. You're always mad. You furrowed your eyebrows like this." Jeongyeon laughs as she imitates me.

"And you're teasing me now? Is that what you want to convey? You can't blame me if the food is delicious." I rolled my eyes at her and take a sip of iced coffee.

"Can you hold my hand?". Out of nowhere, she asked me with a soft smile and then extended her hand to me.

"What will you do?". I'm still puzzled as to what she requested.

"No more questions. Let's go!". She took my hand; pulled me up and dragged me into the corner of the restaurant.

In this small space, there is a piano and microphone already set up. I looked around and everyone here was looking at us. That's when I realized what she wanted to do and why did she bring me here.

"Why are we here?", I whispered while glaring my eyes at her. She was now smiling up to her ear while sitting on the wooden piano bench tool and there she started to play the piano. I knew right away that she was playing, A Strange Day. I was just surprised and at the same time, amazed that Jeongyeon could play piano.

Everyone applauded.

And applauded even more when I started to sing.

(A Strange Day, English translated)

We're the only ones alive
in this silent universe

I still remember the first day we recorded this song. I don't know but Jeongyeon was the only person who comes to my mind.

At night with a starlight shining on the dim ceiling
It blooms like the last

I feel like this song was made for me. As if all the things I wanted to say to her are already here in this song.

In a quiet universe
We're just breathing anxiously
It's a strange day,
I'll take away the words I couldn't tell

Two years ago, I learned to love someone. We loved each other back then but we had clear goals in life. I became busy with my comeback preparations while he was a newly hired doctor. We meet less and less often. Then, we realized that work was more important at that time causing us to drift apart. I guessed we had the right love at the wrong time. After we broke up and two years had passed, I thought I already moved on but then I realized I'm still stuck in the past. I still believe in the imagination that we can come back together. Because I still believe in us and that we can be together again. I thought maybe we'd only just begun and the best is yet to come. But then again, it was all my imagination at the end of the day.

When my heart beats fast,
I'm confused by this situation
Please wait for me to be ready for this long confession

Then, I met this person. She was just a fan and with so many people idolizing us, I don't even remember her name, her face, and in which place we meet. But I never thought we would meet again where there's no spotlights and cameras around. Same time, same place. It was night and we're re both all alone at the bar, she was crying back then while I was there to unwind. A night that turned into many unexpected encounters. Until we reached this state.

After the darkness is gone
I open my eyes to the bright light
I'm ready to be your darkness

She becomes my savior. She saved me from the imagination of my past. Now, she's the reason why I was freed and let go of it. Thanks to this very annoying person, I am no longer stuck in the past.

I thought about this for a long time while I'm in the stage of processing everything.

Jeongyeonieee, Thank you for waiting for me and not giving up no matter how many times I pushed you away. You always chose to stay with me.

When the song was about to end, my eyes landed on the bracelet I was wearing right now. A slow and sweet smile worked its way across my face. I know Jeongyeon has been trying to ask me for a long time and make this something about us to be official. But I always find a way to avoid it to happen. I was just afraid that maybe I'm still not ready and I haven't moved on yet. I will only hurt her because of that.

It's just an anxious dream,
At the end of a strange day
Please wait for me to be ready for this long confession

Today is the day, the long wait is finally over.

---

4:00 pm

"Did you have fun earlier?", Jeongyeon asked when they got arrived at the parking area of the condo where Jihyo lives.

The girl nodded and smiled at her.

"Yes, I am. Thank you, Jeong."

"Anything for you".

Silence prevailed between the two but Jihyo ended it immediately not to create awkwardness to each other.

"Do you want to go inside? I mean, you've been driving since earlier. Maybe you want to rest at my condo for a while before you go home?", Jihyo insisted.

"Is it okay with you? As for me, I'm on it since I still want to be with you. This is in favor of me that's why I will not going to refuse your offer."

"You're saying too much. Let's go now."

"Alright, if you insist!".

Jeongyeon waited for Jihyo to get out of the car before getting her biggest surprise which is hidden in the glove box. It was a customized white gold bracelet with an amethyst stone at the center. It was just simple yet very expensive and she will give it to Jihyo. Because she thinks Jihyo deserved it and everything in the world. She took the box and take a look at it. She turned pale and her eyes widened in shock when she could no longer see the bracelet.

"Fck! Where is it? Why is it not here? Where did I put that gaddamn bracelet?!". She cursed herself as she continued searching for the bracelet inside her car. The car door opened and Jihyo found her looking anxious.

"Yah! Why are you taking so long to get out of the car? Have you changed your mind?", Jihyo saw that Jeongyeon suddenly hid the small box and she immediately found out the reason why Jeongyeon didn't get out of the car yet. She smiled but then quickly took it back so Jeongyeon wouldn't notice her.

"What happened? Are you looking for something?". Jihyo keeps acting and pretending she doesn't know.

"A~ahmm...No~nothing! I~I was just checking if you left something in here. I'm also getting out of the car now." Jeongyeon said in excuse.

---

5:00 pm, Jihyo's condo

After an hour, Jihyo went out to the bathroom. She just finished taking a shower. She was wearing a white robe and only undies inside. Her body curves are undeniable. Whoever witness this situation will be truly captivated and fascinated by the compelling aura that surrounds her.

"Where is she? Has she left already?", Jihyo mumbled while looking for Jeongyeon. The girl was not in the living room so she thought Jeongyeon had left. She just shrugged it off and go straight to her room. She decided to get ready before Sana went to see her. They will be going to Mina's house because it's their girl's night later.

When she opened the door, she was shocked to see Jeongyeon lying on her bed and sleeping peacefully. She scoffs at the girl's audacity to enter her room without permission.

Jihyo quickly approached Jeongyeon to wake her up.

"Yah! Get up! Did I tell you to come into my room?", she snorted while both hands were on her waist.

"Why are you sleeping here in my bed?", Jihyo continued to complain but Jeongyeon is still not responding to her. So in able to wake her up, she patted the girl on its arm.

"Yah!—"

"I'm not sleeping. Don't disturb me here. You offered me to rest for a while and that's what I'm doing now", Jeongyeon calmly said.

"But—"

"Lying in bed is more comfortable than the couch. My neck will get hurt and stiff if I lay there on your couch." Jeongyeon explained while her eyes were still closed.

"Your time—".

"Look. I'm trying to think here. I need to concentrate", Jeongyeon said seriously while Jihyo started to get annoyed because of repeatedly interrupting her while talking.

"Will you please let me finish talking here!? You're getting on my nerves, you know that?". Jihyo let out a sigh in disbelief at the woman. And before she went mad, she left Jeongyeon and then walked towards the closet to choose something to wear.

"Where did I put that shit?!", Jeongyeon whispered.

Jihyo heard it causing her to smile mischievously. Earlier while taking a bath, she was worried and at the same time laughing at what she did to Jeongyeon. Yes, Jihyo secretly took the bracelet and wear it just after they got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. In other words, she has been wearing the bracelet for more than three hours now which caused her to laugh every time Jeongyeon didn't notice it.

"Is this what you are looking for?", Jihyo couldn't control herself and burst out laughing which made Jeongyeon open her eyes and looked at her. Jeongyeon's face couldn't be painted when she saw the thing she had been looking for and wondered where it was. She just closed her eyes again and cursed nonstop in her mind.

"Why?", That's all Jihyo said that made Jeongyeon even more stressed. She just took a deep breath and turn away from Jihyo who was laughing nonstop.

"Yah..." Jihyo stops laughing and calls for attention. Jeongyeon ignores her.

"Hey, are you mad at me?", she asked the girl but still not paying attention to her.

"I'm not joking around here so please stop. I'm not in the mood right now", Jeongyeon said in a sulky tone.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Stop sulking now." Jihyo grabbed Jeongyeon in its arm to turn to her.

"So this is not for me?".

"It's for you," Jeongyeon said timidly.

"Then why are you like that? Aren't you happy?".

"Happy for what? What do you mean?"

"I thought you would be happy if I wear this."

"Yes, I'm very happy."

"Then what's wrong?"

"You should only wear that when I finally got your yes. When you give your yes to me. When you said yes to me. What I mean is when we become official. You know it. That's when I can proudly say that you are mine and I'm yours".

"So?", Jihyo smiled softly.

"So? So so so? what? What now?!", Jeongyeon immediately sat down on the bed. She was now annoyed because Jihyo still didn't understand the situation and what she was referring to.

Jihyo cupped Jeongyeon's cheek and softly caressed it. When the girl raised her head and looked up, she saw Jihyo who was smiling softly at her. That smile takes her breath away. That made her annoyance gradually disappear and was mesmerized by the brown eyes that stared so intently into her own.

"Are you calm now?", Jihyo asked.

"You see. I'm wearing this bracelet since we are at the restaurant. I'm wearing this for almost three hours now and yet you didn't notice that. Stupid." She then let out a soft giggle.

"You mean..."

"You don't need to give me a present but still, thank you for this wonderful gift."

"Because you deserve it. Do you like it?" Jeongyeon said and smiled at her. Jihyo nodded at her.

"I like..No, I love this!", Jihyo grins delightedly.

"I'm 101% sure you would love it. Thank you and you're always welcome", Jeongyeon touched Jihyo's hand and she give warmth to it.

"Your hands were cold", she chuckled.

"I'm not good with words but I want you to listen to me. I'm sorry if I kept you waiting for so long. I'm sorry for how many times I pushed you away. For how many times have I told you to stop. It's because I was afraid that I'm might not have moved on yet from the past and it will hurt you even more. Yoo Jeongyeon, thank you for not giving up on me."

Jihyo's tears started to flow down her cheeks. Jeongyeon immediately wiped it away. The two looked at each other with a smile on their faces.

"Thank you for everything. Thank–." Jihyo didn't finish what she was going to say when Jeongyeon suddenly stood up and kissed her on the lips. It was just a quick kiss. Then, Jeongyeon spoke to her.

"Does it mean we're already official now?", Jeongyeon asked as her tears fell into her cheeks. It was a tear of joy. Jihyo smilingly nodded at her as her response.

"Thank you...I promise not to hurt–". This time Jeongyeon was the one who didn't finish talking because Jihyo pulled her in for a kiss and it lasted. Their kisses deeper and became passionate.

"I love you"

"I love you too".

---

"Get out...", Jihyo ordered as she was trying to control her temper. She let out a sigh and massage her temple. Jeongyeon who didn't know what was happening and looked confused, immediately get off from Jihyo.

"Why? Why did I do?", Jeongyeon was confused.

"Out!". Jihyo started to yell.

"What did I do wrong?!". The girl complained.

"I said get out!" Jihyo's voice echoed throughout the room. She then put on her robe and stood up.

"Alright. Alright. But tell me first what did I do wrong?", Jeongyeon quickly put her shirt on and took her jacket to the floor.

"Really?! You didn't know what you do?!

"Yah! You just ripped off my favorite undie! This is so expensive. Did you know that?!". Jihyo complained while her eyes were glaring at the girl who was just few steps away from her.

"Oww..I'm sorry I'm just carried away." Jeongyeon smiled mischievously and wink at Jihyo. "But I didn't mean to—". She was being cut off when Jihyo throw the panty at her face.

"Get out! Leaveeee now! I don't want to see your face!", Jihyo emphatically said while pointing the way out.

Jeongyeon hurriedly get out of the room but then again she went back because she forgot something.

"You throw this to me. So it's mine now." She  smirked and put the panty inside her pocket.

"You're crazy!".

Jihyo quickly gets the pillows and throws them to Jeongyeon but the girl managed to dodge them and hid behind the door. She peeked in and said goodbye to Jihyo.

"I love you. Have fun with the girls, Okay?. See you tomorrow!", Jeongyeon smiled and shut the door then went out of the condo.

---

"Hi Jeong. You're here." Sana greeted as she saw Jeongyeon go out the door.

"Ow, Hi Sana", Jeongyeon also greeted her breathlessly.

"Why such in a hurry?", Sana stares at her with a confused look.

"And you really haven't left yet?!" 

They heard Jihyo's voice from the outside.

"Ow, It's Jihyo-san! Is she mad?".

"I~I'm sorry Sana. But I~I need to go now! Byee! See you around!", Jeongyeon immediately ran away when she heard the door was about to open.

"She's weird. What's wrong with her?", Sana mumbled then she excitedly showed up in front of Jihyo.

"Hi, Jihyo-san!".
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibang lovelife muna. 😁
#JeongHyo

Vote and Support. Thank you.😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.9K 13
Sana once described Mina as a lonely penguin in need of protection. Mina never noticed it, but perhaps their affectionate Sana is the loneliest membe...
65.4K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
92K 4K 22
The beautiful, Taiwanese maknae of Twice has died in her sleep. The group, Onces, and the JYP Entertainment Family are devastated. Chou Tzuyu is no l...
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319