The forgotten twin (Harry Pot...

Galing kay 7AlwaysProngs7

On July 31 1980 a pair of twins were born, Adelaide and Harry Potter, but on the sorrowful night of October... Higit pa

authors note
characters YEAR 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

318 7 3
Galing kay 7AlwaysProngs7

 after saying goodbye to snape I turned around to meet the sight of the house I've experienced my most painful memories. looking at it made tears well at my eyes I really didn't want to go back I wish I could go back to snape now. i sigh walking towards it in the cold night I keep my bags close to me and I knock on the door.

the door opened and i saw my giant fat cousin who was 2 years older than me so was taller than me by a few inches i look at him and he looks down at me with a smug smirk " you're in so much trouble for doing that to mum dads going to beat you to a pulp" i felt a pang of fear from hearing that. he then looked at me with his grin widening.i knew what he was gonna do but trying won't hurt so i gave him pleading eyes but he looks at me with disgust. " don't look at me like that you piece of shit" he pushes me hard making me fall on my ass again the second time tonight making me groan.

he runs away to tell on me but i thought fast and i got up and rushed to my room making a lot of noise but I heard my fat uncle running behind me but him being fat slowed him down but I was a different case. so I was fast as lightning but the bags were slowing me down but i ain't gonna give up my stuff no no. i mean those boots look too adorable to give up. i reach my room.i close the door immediately. I open the window and I take my stuff with me outside then I started climbing the roof a little. i found the small door i had found when I was 10 I used it to put my valuable stuff i put my bags in there .making sure to close the door carefully. I went back through my window into my room and i closed the window. he barges through the door and towards me. making me stick to the wall.

trigger warning!!!

"How dare you treat my wife like that you brat" he screams at me. mischeif (her owl) makes protesting noises at this " you shut you freaky bird you're lucky your even alive i knew i should've killed you the moment i saw you" he screams at mischief making her jump he goes to grab her cage but i " dont touch her you pig!!" i shout at him i punch him in the face even though that wouldn't do any damage but trying wont hurt "how dare you touch you little freak" he scream and he punches me in the stomach making me fall to the ground, clutching my stomach in pain. after that he started kicking me anywhere and everywhere he can reach. by this time i had tuned out his ranting i could only hear an eery ringing in my ear. i had rolled my body into fetus position trying to hide. tears of pain were running down my face there was blood in my mouth.

then he stopped to catch his breath the only thing you could hear in the room was his ragged breathing and my faint breaths. i didn't have much energy to hold up anymore. but i had to or it would be worse if I black out now. after a while, he kicks me one last time. and he lifts me up by my throat. i couldn't breathe my breaths were becoming fainter he held my throat harder he's huge head almost looked like a tomato he tightens his grip, " if you ever do that again ill make the punishment worse" he spits in my face i was seeing black spots then he threw me on the wall harshly and the blackness welcomed me.

trigger warning over 

***

i woke up to sunlight pouring in through the window.i squint my eyes trying to adjust to the light.my body felt numb and my back was aching from lying on hard wood floor.i felt lightheaded. then i noticed the amount of dried blood on the floor my eyes widen 'did i loose that much blood' i mean its not the first time but i probably look so pale. not that I'm not already pale.

i try getting up of the cold floor.but i almost fall,i hold on to the bed head board. i sit on the bed trying to clear my mind i feel so light headed ughh i hold my head with my right hand my left hand on the headboard.my chest hurts really badly, i think i broke a rib.whenever he broke any of my bones i have no choice but to wait and let my magic heal them.i got off my head with help from the headboard.i start walking more like limping to the tiny washroom.

***

i had finally done bathing or  and now I'm in front of my bathroom mirror i look at myself i was kind of surprised to see my face was horribly pale my dark green eyes were sticking out.there was an ugly bruise on my throat . now i see it my whole body was pale as hell, probably cause i lost too much blood,he had broken my left wrist and i think 2 ribs.OH then i remember the healing cream i had bought yesterday at diagon alley!!. i dressed up in one of my over sized teasherts care fully and a pair of jeans. and i climbed out my window wincing when it disturbs rib and I'm trying hardest to ignore the pain in my wrists.i finally made it to the small secret door and i open it trying to ignore he pain. the door opened and i take out my stuff and i drag it back through my window almost slipping but i make sure grip the window. i take out my healing cream and pain killer potion and put the rest of the bags under the bed

i take of my over sized shirt and i put on the healing cream on my chest and on my wrists and i little on my throat,hands and legs but  it wasn't healing inctantly but its working but really slowly,i drink a little bit of the pain killers,and now i feel much better. i look at the clock to see it was 6:00 am in the morning. oh no i only have an hour to make food i go down stairs after putting on a oversized brown jumper and black jeans.

i go downstairs i walk more like limp  through the halls but then i stop.i look at the wall calendar to see it was 1 day before the day i go to hogwarts, the- WAIT IM GOING TO HOGWARTS TOMORROW.i start celebrating quietly knowing the dursleys were on the other side of the wall. i finish celebrating and i go to the hall and i was walking towards the kitchen before " finally you're up you useless shit" i gulp and turn around to see my uncle on the sofa with dudley on his right smiling smugly while aunt petunia was on his left looking at me with disgust. i look at him not knowing what to say "say something dont ignore me!!"  uh what should i say if i say yes i cant trust my voice uh i cant say 'yes I'm up' cause that would also end me in a punishment so i just said "yes im sorry" in a small voice i really x3  didn't want to apologize to him it wasn't my fault and i hate hate hate him. he looks at me with disgust " yea yea now go make breakfast you freak" he said and scoffed.he continued to watch tv with rest of his ridiculous family. i sighed and turned around and rolled my eyes and started with their breakfast.

i sneaked a piece of bacon cause i feel like im going to faint.i also drank a glass of water. i still felt a little hungry so ate a piece of bread making sure they dont see anything.and im full.the dursleys made sure to never waste their money on me by giving me proper food and when they gave me food it was never in good portions so that lead to an eating disorder. i was so surprised when i saw the amount of food at the welcome feast a Beaux Batons but i could never eat more then half a plate. i sigh and serve them their food and i go and start on my chores.

***

i just finished with my chores and now im going to go back to my room uncle vernon had left to play golf with his friends and aunt petunia had left to the spa with her friends and dudley i think is outside with his gang,probably beating up some 10 year old. i roll my eyes at that thought.i walk into my life less room i had cleaned the blood while i was doing my chores.i decide to pack my suitcase since i was leaving tomorrow so i start packing by putting all the things i bought.

after im done packing i close the suitcase and i prop it up on the corner and i then i noticed my owl she was looking at me i smiled at her she was so adorable in my opinion i wanted to take her out of that retched cage so bad she doesn't deserve to be locked up i sigh sadly petting her softly she nips at my fingers in affection "you're such a sweet heart Mischief" then she looks at me expectantly hooting at the window "aww im sorry i really wish you could go out but uncle vernon would hurt you and i dont want that" " dont look at me like that,here " i give her some owl treats as an apolegie. she looks at me dead panned but took the treats nonetheless i chuckle at this.

i heard the front door open and i heard laughter. it was them dudley and his friends they were laughing and making jokes and then i heard them coming up i looked at mischief and i put a finger over my moth giving her a sign to be quiet i take her cage and put her in my cupboard and then i go under the bed.

i heard my bedroom door open they come in " where is she dud i thought your freaky cousin was here you promised we would get a good one out of her" one of Dudley's friends say i don't remember which one though "she's supposed to be here. completing her chores but i guess she sneaked out again.well at least i get something to tell on her again" says someone probably stupid piggy Dudley." its fine we can beat her up as soon as we find her" someone says fisting their fist together i gulp nervously.the stupid gang leave and i get out from under the bed and i take mischief out of the cupboard i smile at her sighing a relieved sigh." look im sorry for that alright miss. mischief i'll make it up to you by taking your lock off how would you like that huh hun" i whispered she hoots happily in reply i shush her quickly looking at the door expecting them to barge in but now all i hear is muffled laughter and video game noises.

i start by taking a pin out of my messy bun and i start trying lock picking but to my dismay it wasn't working.i wish i could do magic outside of school. i look back a the lock and i try to put the pin in again and it clicked. my eyes widen in surprise and mischief hoots in happiness.I take the lock of quickly and i open the door .she flies out quickly almost afraid it would close again and she starts flying around happily i laugh at this then she sits on my lap. she nips me on the cheeks she looks at me with pleading eyes snuggling closer." yea yea you can go, but you have to come back tomorrow morning alright?" she hoots in reply and i open the window for her watching her fly away.

***

that's the end of chapter 4 I hope you liked it 

im sorry if this chapter is cringy and horrible ill try my best to improve,

also tell me should i put more abusive scenes or no? sorry if that's a weird question

 Chapter 5 will hopefully be out soon.

What's your Hogwarts house? >>>>>>

I'm a proud Slithrindor!!!(i just made that up don't judge );}

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

352 1 20
Kathleen Eleanor Lupin was the younger Twin sister of Remus Lupin and ever since the day she started attending Hogwarts with her brother, she managed...
48.7K 1.8K 33
[Hermione Granger/James Potter fanfiction] Everyone thought James Potter had died the fateful night of 31st October 1981. It's not the case though. A...
11.4K 240 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
65.2K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...