The Poisonous Feather // MHA...

By LanaFuri

Welcoming death was something he was used to after all. But waking up in a whole ass different universe was s... More

Intro
Is it the end?
The weird people
Some history
New start
The flying news
Share the past
Blood stained walls
Shopping trip
Small details
Comfortable silence
Little fledgling
Take me for a flight
Principal's office
Down the halls
Class struggle
Unwanted attention
Bad memory
Sudden hope
After all you have me
Stranger danger?
Comfort talks
Surprise surprise
Following regret
Paper chaos
Guy in the halls
Angry Pomeranian
Take it back
Burning pain
Sweet Nightmares
Hello surprise
Fight or flight
Not worth the save
Hospitalization
Deal for the night
Better than ever
Empty mind
Don't follow the shadows
Memory problem?
Confrontation
Reality nightmare
The Bird's return
Everything I wanted
Relatives
Wind in your wings
The Protection squad?
Spill the blood
Todoroki family mystery
Poisonous fear
Suspicions
Don't let the lies fool you
There's something wrong
Teacher bonding
Complicated visit
Evil eyes
Psychosis' mind
Like the wind
Unpleasant rumors
Sign those papers
Tell me more
Shattering thoughts
Look at the starts shining
Dreading truth
Can't control the tears
Secret love child
Hidden terror
Nightmares from the Ravine
Darkening Ages
Grumpy Bird
Wicked smiles and broken tears
Have fun
Ghost's mission
Isn't that your fault?
Snapping threads
Powerless
Glimming lights
Red means danger
Sound of anger
Snap your beak
Sing birdie
Sing your little heart out
Run rabbit run
Blinding explosions
Last hope
Detective or a spy
Learn your place
Fly high, birdie
God's attachment
Not so friendly
Scars that adorn you
Phantom screams
Howling in the dark
A real Hero
Swing your sword
Bloody Poison
Look at the stars
In the big black ink
Phone call
What's the problem?
Meaningless words
Pogtopia
What is this pain I feel?
Red Stars
Dead Man's Return
Hospital lights
Blame yourself
Endless pit
Listen to what they say
Friendly neighbor
Fly until you fall
Green, blue and black
White feathers
Your friend
Whatever he wants
Boiling rage
Solve the puzzles
Wild wild... what?
Over the universe
Betrayed by fate
Coming back for you
Take me away
Losing yourself
Rumbling
Crying walls
Shattered connection
Mourning you
Lost in the void
Power off
It's Christmas Baby
To be Worthy
Flickering souls
Spiders under your pillow
Apologies through tears
Bringing down walls

Blurry memories

1.1K 70 39
By LanaFuri

"Are-..u- .. kay?"

"Gi-..e some- ..andages!"

"Any signs... waking up?"

Everything was fuzzy, spinning around like a carousel going at a high speed. The muffled sound of whistling, mixed with ringing and metal hitting against something was adding to the pressure, leaving a dull headache in the back of his head. Each move was met with a struggle that only made the pain harsher, more pounding like.
Tommy lied on the floor with his head on someone's lap, his eyes closed shut and body refusing to do as he wanted. His brain was trying to process whatever was happening around, struggling to understand what he was doing in that position and on the floor out of all places.
There was something cold on his head that made  his skin shiver and gave him goosebumps, yet he felt no cold. Was is even cold? Why couldn't he feel it? Was he dead? But he could feel something pinching his skin, the familiar metalic taste of blood in his mouth and the soreness of his throat.

Wake up

His eyes slowly opened only to flutter closed when the bright light or a flashlight hit him in the face. There were screams, someone throwing commands left and right, the weird thing taken off of his forehead. He tried again, this time succeeding as his eyes opened and intentionally moved to look around. There were two people right by his side, one of them wearing a white cloth, five more in the background. He looked at the man closest to him, white cloth over his body and wild red hair falling over his shoulder in a high ponytail. His hands were resting on his left arm, a soft yellow light catching Tommy's attention. The man, noticing his curiousity smiled softly, rising one of his hands to give him a better look.

"My quirk allows me to take away some of the negative feelings that a person has. I'm a doctor I guess you can say, I help people who went through some sort of trauma or have had a  traumatic experience." The man explained, placing his hand back on Tommy's arm. "My name is Kai, what's yours kid?"

Tommy glanced to match his eyes and he couldn't help but feel a little amazed when he saw them. A beautiful and soft shade of pink eyes meeting his, nothing but a friendly and kind look in them. They were soft, looking at him but not like everyone else did. There was no intention to make him feel small or weak, just pure concern.
He wanted to answer him, he really did. But his voice still wasn't there and the only sound he managed to get out was a pathetic chirp. The doctor looked at him apologetic, the smile never leaving even for a second.

"Ah, why the long face? It's normal for your voice to not work for some time, it just happens. Don't push yourself and just relax and I will continue on my job, is that alright?" Tommy didn't hesitate in nodding, letting Kai continue whatever he was doing.

And just like that, in the next few moments Tommy felt his body relax more and more, his head clearing like something was gone. The fear wasn't there anymore. It was replaced with something calm, something he couldn't exactly describe.
Only then, did he realize that his head was resting on Hawks lap who gently held him, making sure his head wouldn't roll to the side or get hurt even more. He offered him a nervous smile, Tommy could see it even if the latter tried to hide it. He probably gave Hawks a heart attack, didn't he?
That's how he is. Always worrying people even if he doesn't intend on doing so.

"Alright, I'm done." Kai said, taking his hands away from Tommy and letting the light from them disappear. "Now can you try and tell me your name?"

Tommy glanced at Hawks for reassurance and when he received a small smile, he tried to speak.

"M-my name is.." he froze for a moment, before continuing. "My name is.. Tommy"

Kai smiled even wider, giving his hair a little ruffle before hoisting himself up and dusting off his clothes.

"Alright, he should he good now. I would suspect that something brought up some unpleasant memories and caused his body to react in a negative way. It happens but it's normal after experiencing trauma. I would suggest contacting a professionalist and try to find some more useful information. You can also contact me, I will gladly help you out" Kai said, handing Hawks a small piece of paper with his name on it and his  phone number.

"Thank you" Hawks said, smiling at the man and nodding his head.

Kai smiled and said his goodbyes, taking his order and leaving the restaurant. Meanwhile the others came back to their tables after making sure Tommy was alright and instead gave him some space that was much needed and appreciated.
Tommy sat on the ground for a moment before a hand was brought out to him and ut took him a second to catch up. His eyes trailed up and were met with Todoroki's eyes, concern written deep in them like a book.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Tommy honestly didn't know if he should say yes or no, because he still wasn't sure. He liked to think he was okay but was he really after something like this?
He thought he was over Dream, that he forget about all the trauma and moved on at some point. Apparently, he wasn't even able to look at someone with red eyes.

"Yes. Yes, I think so" was his final answer.

Todoroki nodded and pulled him up with ease, before taking a step back. Hawks was the next one to get up and dust off his clothes, placing a hand on Tommy's shoulder. He pushed him towards the doors, looking at Todoroki over his shoulder.

"I will drop you off at Endeavor's agency if that's not a problem?" Hawks offered, eyes unsure as if he was looking for something in Todoroki's eyes.

"That's fine, it's about time I go back to that old man anyways"

Normally someone would laught. This time, Hawks only nodded and still holding Tommy walked towards the doors. There was nothing to say for the rest of the day.

Come back

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Tommy's head rested against the car window, the cold glass keeping him grounded and away from collapsing into some type of a nightmare.
The car ride was silent expect for the sound of  engine and the rain hitting the roof outside. None of them bothered to turn on the radio and play music, both preferring to drown in the endless silence. There would be a sound of thunder cutting through the sky every few moments, making the view outside blurry and not as beautiful as normally.
They both had questions, yet no one wanted to ask them. The answers could wait, the question pile up. As long as they both were fine, it was alright.

Unfortunately for them, the thunder was blocking most of their vision so the road head was hard to see, which forced Hawks to drive slowly and carefully. They have already seen one car incident and then another one close to happening  that only showed how reckless people could be. They opted to go with the safer decision, even if it meant that their way back would be longer than normally. No need to hurry, after all.
And of course, Tommy remembered one more thing. He hated loud noises. And so everytime the thunder would hit, his body would move on it's own and he would flinch, sometimes a curse following after. He loved the rain, but hated the thunder. But even so, he didn't move his head away even when his head would hit the window. He was fine. It was fine.

It wasn't fine when out of nowhere something appeared on the road, causing Hawks to scream before he harshly came to a stop. It didn't take long for the car to stop completely, the harsh stop forcing Tommy's body forward and if it wasn't for the belt, he was sure there would be nothing but a broken corpse left.
He could hear Hawks cursing, his hands gripping the steering wheel like his life depended on it. Tommy on the other hand looked through the front window to try and locate whatever that thing was that almost killed them.
But having the difficulty, he decided to just hop outside and go investigate.

"I will go check it out, you stay here" he said, unbuckling his belt and throwing the doors open.

Hawks was about to protest when the doors were closed, his mouth hanging open for a hot second before he closed it with a sigh and crossed his arms.
Tommy on the other hand walked around the car, cautiously taking the steps in case it was s trap. He already had a panic attack, the image of his abuser still fresh in his head and he didn't want to go through it again today.
However his body froze when his eyes fell to the ground, body still. There, a small body sat. Black eyes looking up at him lifelessly, wet feathers sticking to it's small and fragile body. A small caw cut through the air and Tommy took a step closer.

"Ghost?" Was it really him? Or was Tommy's head playing tricks on him?

Ghost

"Wha- wait really?!" Tommy said, taking few steps closer and kneeling down to match the Crow's eye level a little.

Hello, Lost Child

Tommy laughed in disbelief, reaching his hands out to the small bird. Carefully, he opened them and touched the bird's belly, letting it know he wanted it to get on his hands. With a little bit of struggle, Ghost stood up and hopped onto Tommy's hand, squeaking when he almost fell down. Tommy took one hand and placed it on his back, carefully standing up. The bird snuggled up to him, trying to warm it's shaking body up and stay away from the cold air. Tommy couldn't stop himself and he brought the bird closer to his lips, leaving a soft kiss on it's small head.

Warm..

He made his way back to the car, shielding his friend from all the rain as he quickly hoped inside. He placed Ghost on his lap, ignoring the loud shriek from Hawks who began to throw questions left and right and instead pulled out some old scarf that Aizawa left behind in the car. He wrapped it around Ghost tight enough to keep him warm but not too tight to hurt him. If that wasn't enough, he also unzipped his jacket and moved Ghost there, giving him even more warmth from his own body.

Thank you

Tommy glanced at Hawks, hesitant eyes searching for something. Anything.

"What's that?" Hawks asked, turning on the car.

"That's Ghost, he's a Crow. Back In L'manburg, avians could talk to birds of their own species. Philza managed to befriend hundreds of them and they were his flock, following him and often doing smaller tasks for him. I, somehow, can communicate not only with my own species of parrot, but also with crows." Tommy quickly explained, looking down at Ghost.

"What is he doing here?" Hawks asked, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"I honestly have no idea, but I'm happy. I'm fucking grateful that he's here, because he's the only one that comes from L'manburg just like me.  He knows more than anyone else and he has been around for a long time now, yet he's not anywhere near his death bed. He is one of my favorites and that surely won't change any time soon." Tommy stated, before adding. "I don't know how he got here or why he's here but I know one thing. He's staying with me and I'm not going to let anything bad happen to him."

"And what about Aizawa? You have a cat"

"Aizawa won't have a choice, he will have to accept the fact that I will have a crow following me around. And I love Boo, I really do, but is she tries to hurt Ghost, she will be banned from my room"

Hawks chuckled, looking at the road and smiling softly.

"Alright Tommy, whatever you say."

They stayed silent for a moment, only the soft sounds of Ghost chirping could be heard.

"Do you think the rest of the flock also managed to come here? I miss them.."

"What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 152 10
(I don't think there's enough of these, so I'm making one here! Also I do not own the art or BNHA. I only own the story. Everything else belongs to t...
550K 22.9K 36
Because I'm a sucker for crossover fan fiction...and my love for these two fandoms is quite large, I've decided to write a story about it so yeah! Th...
119 1 21
Ghostbur died and he doesn't want to come back. Yet he feels empty, like he's missing something.. until he meets Wilbur. Wilbur promises that he know...
154K 4.9K 32
Ahah- I've got the motivation to actually make this so. . . . might as well do it! THIS STORY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY BEEN DISCONTINUED. For reasons why...