The Young Queen: Aria Rose Gi...

By Lexibabe111

When Elena's brother Jeremy was born and arrived home from the hospital Elena's parents were shocked to see... More

1 | F I R S T D A Y
2 | T H E G R I L L
3 | W O O D S
4 | A T T A C K E D
6 | H O U S E
7 | F L A M E
8 | C A R E
9 | O F F I C I A L
10 | F I R E
11 | T W I N
12 | C I V I L
13 | P L A N N E D
14 | P A I N
15 | B I T E
16 | S L E E P
17 | S C A N
18 | N O T E
19 | G L O W
20 | F U N N Y
21 | S T O R Y
22 | J O U R N A L
23 | T E Q U I L L A
24 | D A N C E
25 | O N E S I X
26 | R O S E
27 | W A K E
28 | S E A L
29 | M O V I E S
30 | C H A N G E
31 | B L O O D
32 | B L O C K
33 | E M I L Y
34 | B U R N S
35 | C O I N C I D E N C E
36 | P I T Y
37 | R E S E A R C H
38 | W H O
39 | "F U C K"
40 | S P I L L
41 | C O N F I R M
42 | D E A L
43 | G U L P
44 | R U N
45 | G O N E
46 | S O M E T H I N G
47 | W O R T H
48 | R E A S O N
49 | W I S E L Y
50 | A N Y M O R E
51 | M O T E L
52 | E M P T Y
53 | B R O K E N
54 | P R O O F
55 | C O O L
56 | A L W A Y S
57 | U H O H
58 | B E F O R E

5 | D O O M E D

19.5K 538 80
By Lexibabe111

Jeremy walked into his twin's room, shaking her awake causing her to groan making him chuckle.

"Ria"

"What" She mumbles still with her eyes closed holding her blanket tighter. Jeremy had thought he was dreaming of hearing his twin's voice. But that's when he remembered that last night she had started speaking again.

"Wake up" Jeremy states.

"My alarm hasn't gone off yet meaning I have more time to sleep" Aria whines.

"So, you don't want to go see Vicky?" He says with raised eyebrows.

At his comment, Aria shoots up in her bed to a sitting position. "Vicky?"

"Yeah. I'm going to see her before school. You coming?" Jeremy questions. Aria runs into her bathroom and turns on her shower before calling out "Give me ten minutes." While Aria was getting ready, Jeremy decided to make them both breakfast.

"Are you feeling, ok?" Jenna's voice startles Jeremy making him jump.

"Sorry"

Jeremy shakes his head "It's fine. And yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jeremy asks.

"Uh because you are awake, making what looks like breakfast, and I heard Aria's shower on meaning you woke her up and somehow is still alive" Jenna comments pouring coffee into a mug.

Jeremy smiles "What can I say, I'm her twin she loves me more than her sleep" He jokes.

Jenna laughed "You guys might be best friends, but nothing comes before her sleep. So, whatever you said to get her up. Be safe"

"Sure"

"JEREMY" Aria shouts from upstairs making Jenna spit her coffee out over Jeremy's face.

"She...she...spoke," Jenna says speechless. Aria walks into the kitchen and bursts out laughing seeing Jeremy's coffee-covered face.

"Oh...my....i think you have something" Aria says pointing her finger to his face. 

Jermey rolls his eyes at his twin and wipes his face clean of the coffee. He looks back towards Jenna who is still stunned looking at Aria.

"I think you broke her" he comments.

"Jenna?" Aria questions.

"She...did it again" Jenna mumbles which the twins hear.

"What did I do?" Aria whispers to her brother.

"And again...I'm going crazy" Jenna rubs her temples.

"I think it might have to do with you speaking again" Jeremy informs his sister.

"Oh...shit she didn't know," Aria thought that Elena would have made a little comment to Jenna about her talking again.

"Clearly not," Jeremy says smirking.

Aria bangs her head off her brother's chest "It's to early for this" She looks up to her aunt "Jenna. This is a dream. This isn't real" She grabs her twin's hands and rushes out the door.

"I can't believe you actually did that" Jeremy chuckles.

"Hey! I shouldn't even be up at this time. Trying to stay awake is my main focus, having the conversation about me speaking again with Jenna is going to give me a permanent headache which I prefer not to have" Aria explains.

When the twins had gotten to the hospital, they saw Vicky on her side asleep. They knew she needed to rest so they didn't wake her. Aria wrapped her arms around her brother's waist as he drops his head on top of hers.

"She's going to be okay right?" Aria asks her brother.

"Yeah. She'll be fine." Jeremy says trying to reassure his sister and himself.

"Ria?" He asks hesitantly.

"Yea?" She whispers.

"Did you see what happened to her?" He was careful the way he asks and almost regret asking when he felt her tense.

"I did" She answers. "But I have no idea how to explain it" She adds.

Aria wasn't scared of what the guy did. It was strange she had the feeling of understanding towards him. But some tiny part in her mind told herself that what she saw was to be a secret from the rest of the world. It was just like the night of the accident, another situation where everyone would laugh at her ridiculous story if she had explained what happened that night too.

"You guys' can't be in here, Visiting hours don't start till nine." A nurse walks into the room checking Vicky's levels on the IV drip.

"I just—How is she?" Jeremy asks the nurse.

"She's lost a lot of blood" When Aria heard about the loss of blood she panicked, because it means what she saw was true with what that guy with blue eyes did.

"She's gonna be fine right?" Aria whispers to the nurse.

The nurse gives Aria a sympathetic smile "She needs her rest. So, you guys come back later. Come on." She gently pushes the twins out of the room.

When the twins had gotten to their second period. Aria was cornered by Elena and lectured about how her attendance was dropping and that for the rest of the day she had to stay with her or she was tell Jenna. Aria was trying to avoid Jenna as much as she could, now she was talking she knew she would ask questions that she did not want to answer.

This led to Aria wanting to stab herself with a fork at her sister's conversation with Bonnie and Caroline at the Grill.

"I was talking to Grams. She said the comet is a sign of impending doom." Bonnie says to the girls.

"How fun" Aria mutters looking at the fork next to Caroline.

"Last time it passed over Mystic falls, there were lots of deaths, So much blood, and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie explains.

"More entertainment for me. I should stock up on some popcorn" Aria states without thinking. The three other girls look at her in disbelief.

Caroline nods her head "Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Making Aria chuckles at imaging Grams drunk.

Caroline then looks at Elena "So then what?"

Elena shrugs "So then, nothing"

"You and Stefan talked all night." Caroline states making Aria snap her head to her sister as Caroline continued "There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy-feely of any kind?"

"Nope, we didn't go there." Elena shakes her head.

"Not even a handshake?"

"Wait. Stefan was at our last night" Aria asks and the whole table goes silent "Wow. You lecture me about my attendance when my Grades are As and you are inviting dead vibe dude into our house."

"Let me guess Jenna doesn't know."

"You're fifteen Aria. I'm eighteen." Elena says simply.

Aria scoffs "Like that means anything. You met this guy not even for a whole day, he adds in a few big words when he speaks and you let him in our house. I might be fifteen but at least I'm not stupid."

Caroline breaks the silent tension "Anyways, look Elena, we are your friends. Okay? You re supposed to share the smut."

"Did you guys forget she disowned me as her sister?" Aria raises an eyebrow at Bonnie and Caroline.

"That was a mistake Ria" Elena softly says.

"Of course, just like I was right?" Aria tilts her head.

"Ria" Elena says defeated.

"No. Carry on this conversation" Aria says.

Elena sighs then looks at her friends "We just talked for hours."

"What is with the blockage?" Caroline questions. "Just jump his bone already. Okay, it's easy."

Aria makes a disgusting look at her comment "Ew" Her face changes to a pout when the waiter takes away the dishes including the fork she has been eyeing.

"Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex." Caroline explains.

"Profound" Elena replies.

"Again ew" Aria mumbles. She sees her sister thinking deep about something.

Where are you going?" Bonnie asks

"Caroline's right it is easy if I sit here long enough ill end up taking myself out of it. Instead of doing what I started the day saying I was gonna do." Elena stands up collecting her coat.

"Come on" She looks at Aria.

"Nope. No way" Aria shakes her head.

"Let's go" Elena grabs Aria's arm and pulls her with her.

"I seriously hate you" Aria mutters

------------------------------

Thoughts on this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.4K 34
Jeremy Gilbert was adopted by Miranda and Grayson Gilbert when he was 13, he didn't have a name before then. He has no records, a complete ghost. Wha...
133K 2.8K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
388K 7.5K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
635K 14.7K 26
in which damon's old friend is a model mated to a hunter and a werewolf • " it seems baby gilbert and my first hybrid have finally found their girl "...