The Great Adventure {HP Fan F...

Bởi CharlieA

I was just a homely, normal every day, muggle girl with a cat and a bunch of books. I had a knack for paintin... Xem Thêm

Authors' Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter Twelve

507 53 3
Bởi CharlieA

12.

            "Again we are so sorry about this." I heard Mr. and Mrs. Weasley say as they were helping an older witch out of the door of the burrow.

"Death eaters never scared me." She responded before they exchanged their goodbyes as I picked up one of the chairs in the kitchen. The burrow was trashed from when the Death Eaters ransacked it, but they had finished questioning the guests and looking through the burrow. Thankfully they didn't find the ghoul stashed up in the attic, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley had just told them that Ron had apparated along with Hermione somewhere for safety that he would be back for the school year. Which we all know he won't, that is why his ghoul will come in handy. I smiled, it was all coming back to me, but this was all unfamiliar territory.

"Rowan," I heard a voice call for me as I noticed the whole Weasley clan along with Tonks and Remus standing in the living room staring at me. I gave them a small innocent smile.

"Oh hi guys. We're doing this now huh?" I asked a bit shakily before I looked around to see the burrow was still pretty turned upside down from the Death Eaters. "You know we really should clean all this up, it's such a mess and—"

However, my sentence was cut off as they waved their wands and instantly things were going back to where they belonged. The broom had even came out of the closet and was sweeping up all the dirt the death eaters had brought it, in a matter of seconds everything was nice and tidy again. "Right... magic makes things so much easier." I replied nervously as Molly pointed to the couch in the living room that was no longer upside down. I sighed as I walked over and sat in the middle cushion while the twins sat on either side of me and the rest of the family were staring at me as if expecting me to blurt out that I'm actually a muggle from London who's read all the Harry Potter books and was apparated here to the Wizarding world by Fred and George Weasley who know nothing about it by jumping off my apartment roof in my footie pajamas. Yeah... as if I was going to say that.

"Rowan," I heard my name again as I looked up to see Mrs. Weasley looking down at me, "would you care to explain what happened tonight?"

I scoffed, "well Death Eaters make for terrible wedding crashers, I mean the nerve of them. Am I right?" I asked with a grin as I looked at the twins who just gave me a bemused look as if I was mental. I was getting there.

"Why did you have this in your possession?" Remus asked me firmly as he moved my wand in my face. I looked from the wand to the many curious eyes staring at me, "tell me or else I will take you to the ministry of magic now."

"Remus, there's no need to do that." Mrs. Weasley replied as she looked at Remus with a slight glare.

"Blimey, you're mental if you think we'd let you—"

"take our little mouse from us." Fred finished George's sentence as he gave me a quick smile. Well at least I knew that I hadn't completely blown what I had here.

"I'm sorry, but she has to explain herself."

"Okay I will," I replied quickly before anyone else to speak, "look I found the wand."

"You found it?" Remus asked curiously as I sighed. I hope I knew where I was going with this. I nodded my head in response, "when? And why did you pick it up?"

I bite my lip slightly, "it was when everyone was fighting in the marquee. Look I was hiding behind a table and when I noticed my hair starting to turn back to black I knew I had to get out of there. So I looked around and noticed a um... man was unconscious next to the exit with a wand in his hand. And I figured that was a sign for me to take it in case I needed it later, plus it looked like he didn't need it. So I grabbed the wand as I ran out of the doors."

I looked up to see if they had believed my lie, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were smiling at me, so it seemed to me as if they had bought it. In fact everyone looked as if they had bought the lie except for the twins, Ginny, and Remus. "Why would it have the last spell as Lumos?" Remus asked as he looked down at me, not yet convinced by my lie.

"Well I suppose that was just luck. Bloody bloke probably just said that spell in the heat of everything because he was scared and probably what caused him to get hit by a spell to knock him unconscious." I replied quickly, smiling at myself for continuing with this lie. It wasn't completely mental. "I kept the wand because I thought it would be handy for me to have one since I'm technically not suppose to be a squib here and I'm related to you guys, so I'd have to have a wand and well I thought maybe I could use it, but I didn't try."

There was a moment of silence before I felt someone pull me into a tight hug, but the fact that this person had a pretty soft and large chest I knew right away it was Mrs. Weasley, "well thank Merlin you are alright! You are such a brave girl for doing something like that!"

"Mrs. Weasley it really wasn't a big deal, just a wand?" I replied but I was afraid some of my words were muffled in her bosom. "I didn't want to blow my cover and jeopardize you guys." I replied truthfully this time.

"You're such a sweet girl Rowan." Mrs. Weasley billowed as she smiled down at me, allowing myself to breath again. I smiled at her, slightly feeling guilty for lying to her, but it was for her and my own good.

"She's right, you did a brilliant job Rowan, quick on your feet." Remus replied as he patted my shoulder, "now I think Nymphedora and I will be on our way. That was enough excitement for us."

"I'll walk you guys out." Mr. Weasley responded with a smile as everyone started to disperse, most likely to go back to his or her rooms. I noticed Fred, George and Ginny had disappeared rather quickly, I shrugged it off. They were probably tired, heck I was exhausted, I quickly picked up Dobby from the couch and headed to Ginny's room seeing as how Charlie was currently staying in Percy's room. I walked into the room and noticed Ginny wasn't there either, I wondered where she was and started walking to the door, but I felt a large yawn overtake me.

"Eh... Ginny's a big girl. She's probably just showering." I replied as I looked down at Dobby, "and if she wants to interrogate me she'll just have to wait till morning." I quickly grabbed some sleep clothes and changed as I unrolled and let the bed reinflate itself next to Ginny's bed. It was some magical contraption that once you rolled it out it would turn into a small twin bed, it needed magic to roll it back. So much better than an air mattress. I moaned as I curled up in the bed before falling into a deep slumber, lying and escaping death eaters took a lot out of you.

~~~~~~

I felt myself hit the floor with a thud as I groaned, "why does this floor love me so much?"

"Maybe you just love the floor?" I heard the all too familiar voice of Ginny as I looked up to see three figures staring down at me.

"Hello love!" George grinned as his wand was pointed up looking like a light was shining out of the top while Fred stood on the other side of Ginny with a smirk.

"Good evening mouse. Enjoy your wake up?"

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing?" I asked rather frustrated, I was not a happy camper when it came to people waking me up before I needed to. "I was sleeping and dreaming of the Tenth doctor coming to take me away in his blue box and it was just getting good when—"

"Rowan we know." Ginny replied seriously as I arched an eyebrow at her. She knew?

"You know?" I asked a bit confused and then a little embarrassed as a small tint crossed my cheeks. "Well how could you know? I mean I don't have that many dreams like that with him often. I mean he's rather attractive and it was only a dream—"

"What?" Ginny asked curiously. "I wasn't talking about that Rowan, we know you were lying earlier!"

"Oh... Hmm I think I prefer you finding out about that then the dream..." I whispered that mostly to myself as I looked back at the three of them. "Lying? About what?"

"The wand love?" George asked as he looked down at me, he had managed to gotten a bit closer.

"I told you guys I found it, you know for cover."

"Rowan you're quivering." Ginny stated as I backed away a little, but I soon felt an arm around my shoulders as I looked up to see Fred Weasley smirking down at me.

"Now mouse, do you really think we'd do anything to you?"

"Well you and George are wizards that are older than seventeen and Ginny is a trained witch that has probably taken down more guys than I have even talked to. So yeah, to say I'm a wee bit intimidated by you guys would be an understatement." I replied as I looked at the three of them, trying to figure out how I would lie out of this predicament.

"Rowan, you can trust us." Ginny replied as she stepped closer to me, man the Weasley's really liked to get close to you. "Just tell us the truth on how you really came about this wand."

I immediately spotted my wand in Ginny's hand; I was a bit surprised that she had found it. I sighed. Of course she would find it, all they had to do was say Accio Rowan's wand and then they'd have it. Having magic was so unfair. I gulped down the last bit of fear as I looked at the three pair of curious eyes and I no longer felt afraid or unsure. I felt a new sense of trust and love for these three characters that I had loved in the books. Maybe I couldn't tell them the whole truth, but something so I'm not completely alone wouldn't hurt right?

"Mouse?" "Ro?" I heard the twins say as they looked at me.

"Alright, I'll tell you."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2K 75 14
I own nothing besides my own characters. All rights go to J.K Rowling. My name is Rennie Tonks. I had always dreamt about Hogwarts ever since I was i...
6.2K 166 31
Your name is Y/n Potter. You are Harry's Twin sister and you are the girl who lived. You were with Harry, the boy who lived, when Voldy attacked and...
70.7K 2.3K 40
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK THREE IN THE LUCY SNAPE SERIES This year at Hogwarts is much different than the last, Dumbledore invites University s...
50K 1.1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoyyyy!) Y/n, a girl who co...