First Female Alpha (GirlxGirl...

By romance_goddess

At the age of sixteen, the female werewolves would be come someone's mate. That doesn't mean, however that th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 4

10.3K 330 14
By romance_goddess

A/n: Enjoy some more sex at the end of this chapter. I got a little lemon happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I awoke to a loud pounding on the bedroom door.

"Aubrey?" My father spoke from the other side of the door.

"Yea?"

"I need you guys to meet me downstairs."

"Yes, sir."

I pushed Sam. She had somehow slept through that whole thing. When she didn't stir, I pulled the covers off of her. Once more, she didn't move. Finally, I resorted to pushing her out of the bed. Hitting the cold, hardwood floor would wake her.

I heard Sam's voice follow the thud of her body hitting the floor. "I hate you."

"My father requests our presence."

"That doesn't change the fact that I hate you."

"Get up and get dressed."

"Fine."

I rolled out of bed and walked to the dresser.

"Nice ass."

I shook my hips. "Too bad it's covered."

"That doesn't stop me from admiring it."

I blushed and quickly changed my clothes.

After Sam got up and got dressed, we went downstairs to the kitchen. My father had prepared breakfast for us.

"Girls, we have a lot of planning to do."

"What are you talking about?"

"We need to talk about who your sperm donor will be and when you guys are going to start having pups."

"Dad, no offense, but this needs to be a private conversation between me and my mate."

He paused. "No. You're still just a child. You can't make such decisions on your own."

"Daddy, I'm eighteen. I'm an adult now. I'm the alpha of an entire pack."

"I guess you're right. You and Sam should be the ones to discuss this." He looked saddened.

"I don't want to cut you out completely. I'm still going to need your help with some decisions, but this should be something that Sam and I decide when we're ready." I reassured him.

"Okay, Aubrey." My father left the room without saying another word.

"I still find it weird to hear our former alpha called 'daddy'." Sam joked.

I nudged her with my shoulder. "I find you weird."

Before I could stop her, Sam got whipped cream all over my face. "Your face is weird," Sam said while laughing.

"You're going to regret that," I lunged at Sam, "Give me a kiss."

Sam jumped up. "Stay away from me, whipped cream face."

"Love me!"

We ran in circles around the island in the kitchen.

I picked up the whipped cream and aimed it at Sam. "You want to fight. Let's fight."

"Don't you dare."

I started spraying it all over Sam.

"What are you two doing in here," yelled a voice that I recognized.

I stopped, laughing. "Hey, grandma."

"Don't 'hey, grandma' me. You are an alpha. This is not the proper behavior of an alpha. Your mother would be ashamed."

"Sorry, grandma."

"I came here to meet your mate. Go clean up, and we'll have a proper talk."

"Yes, ma'am."

When Sam and I reached the top of the stairs, she began to tease me. "Is the big bad wolf afraid of her grandma," she asked in a baby voice.

"Shut up, Sam."

"I'm just saying. I could practically see your tail between your legs."

"I said, shut up, Sam!" There was an audible growl in my voice.

I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Aubrey, I'm sorry."

I put my hair in a ponytail and washed my face.

When I opened the door, Sam was standing right there; she had already cleaned up. I pushed past her and went straight to the dresser.

As I was changing, Sam grabbed my arm. I pulled my arm away quickly and spun around. A loud growl escaped my lips. "That is not the way you treat your mate, and it is certainly not the way you treat your alpha. I am not your child. Your incessant teasing was unnecessary and uncalled for."

I walked out of the room towards the stairs. "Come. My grandmother is waiting to meet you." Sam followed closely down the stairs.

We went to the living room where my grandmother and father were talking. "Grandma, this is Samantha Hayden, my mate."

My grandmother stood up and shook Sam's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. You have the most beautiful hair. The God of Fire must smile down upon you." My grandmother believed there were four gods. One existed for each of the four elements: fire, earth, water, and air.

Sam appeared confused at my grandmother's statement. Regardless, she graciously accepted the compliment.

The four of us sat and talked for several hours. Finally, my grandmother stood up. "I should be going."

"Alright, Grandma."

"I'll see you in a few weeks."

I walked with her to the door. "Bye, Grandma."

"Goodbye, Aubrey."

Once she was down the steps, I closed the door.

I retreated back into the living room. "How dare she show up without a phone call first! The way I act behind closed doors in my own home is none of her damn business. We don't all have sticks up our asses like her!"

Sam put a hand on my shoulder reassuringly. "Aubrey, it'll be okay."

I whipped around quickly. "And you! You should've kept your mouth shut. Your incessant picking was so rude and uncalled for. I can't even be around you right now. I'm going for a run."

I went to the front door and opened it. I didn't even care about ripping clothes as I shifted and took off.

I zig-zagged through the trees until my legs grew tired.

I walked over to the river bank and laid next to the water.

It was quite, which I desperately needed.

I was worried that if Sam kept making me angry, I would unconsciously shift and attack her. I didn't want to hurt her, so I took myself out of the situation.

Suddenly, somebody nudged me.

I jumped up on alert.

Once I recognized the golden-brown fur and blue eyes as Chloe, I became human again. She followed my lead and also shifted. Our nudity didn't bother us, not just because it was a normal thing in our pack, but also because we had been friends since we were pups.

"How are you?"

"Everything was fine until this morning. The mating ceremony went fantastically. Sam and I have been getting along."

"What happened this morning?"

"My stick-up-the-butt grandmother showed up this morning without warning which caused me and Sam to fight. I'm here because I was afraid of hurting her. I needed some quiet."

"It'll be okay. You guys will have hot make-up sex tonight." I felt my face get hot. "You're blushing because you know it's true."

I nodded my head sheepishly. "Yea."

Chloe and I laughed. "Thanks for making me feel better."

"That's what friends are for."

After a quick hug, we shifted and went back to our respective homes.

Sam was in the living room when I got home. "Can we talk?"

"Sure."

I suddenly realized I was completely naked. "Can we talk upstairs?"

She silently nodded.

We went up to the bedroom and closed the door.

"Can you put something on? You're very distracting." I quickly put on a loose-fitting shirt and a pair of gym shorts. "That's only slightly better but continue."

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was stressed about my grandmother, and I think I took it out on you. She made me feel like an inadequate alpha when I've only been alpha for a short time. My actions were uncalled for."

"Aubrey, come here." I walked over to her with my head lowered. She took my hands. "You don't have to apologize. I was rude. You reacted properly to somebody hurting your feelings. I'm not upset. I probably would have reacted the same way if someone made me feel the way your grandmother made you feel this morning."

She stood up and pulled me into her arms. It made me feel happy to know that everything was okay.

Later that night, I decided to take my frustration out on her in the safest way possible.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course, why?"

In a few swift motions, I had her pinned to a wall.

"I want some payback for your behavior this morning," I whispered seductively in her ear.

Sam shuddered.

I broke out of the dominant character I was playing. "I want to apologize in advance in case I hurt you. Feel free to tell me to stop at any time."

She chuckled. "Okay."

I got back into character and carefully closed a hand around her throat. "I am your alpha, and you need to respect me." I released her neck after a few seconds because I wanted to make sure she could breathe. I was new to this whole "acting rough and dominant thing," so I didn't want to hurt her.

I pulled her shirt over her head and threw it aside.

Simultaneously, I kissed her roughly and grabbed her breast. She sighed beneath my touch.

In the middle of kissing her, I fumbled to take her bra off. Once it was off, both of my hands found her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips as I played with her nipples.

I kissed down her cheek to her jaw and stopped on her neck. I kissed, bit, and sucked every inch I could.

She squirmed and sighed. "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I pulled back and looked her in the eye. "I don't have to listen to you." She groaned in frustration.

I stepped back and pulled her with me.

I turned us around and pushed her onto the bed.

The clothes covering her bottom half were in my way, so I took them off and quickly discarded them.

Roughly, I parted her legs to tease her more. "Somebody is wet."

"Yes. I really want you." She whined.

"I haven't finished having fun yet."

"Aubrey, please."

"Sam, not yet." I climbed on top of her slowly.

"At least don't make me the only naked one."

"Fine." I quickly stripped.

My lips found hers once more. I could sense her irritation growing. My plan was working.

I kissed my way down her body, stopped at her pelvic bone, and worked my way back up.

She squirmed some more. "Aubrey, please. Please fuck me. I need you." She begged.

I gave in to her pleas. Without warning, I slid two fingers into her roughly. She gasped and grabbed my shoulders. "More, please."

I began to fuck her roughly and quickly. My thumb became a useful tool as I used to rub her clit. This combination made her go crazy. She didn't hold anything as she moaned for me. "Shit, Aubrey. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

Her whole body tightened as the orgasm built up. As it took over her, she thrashed and moaned.

The words "fuck" and "shit" were all she could muster up.

As I slowed down and stopped, her body relaxed.

"Holy fucking shit. What did you do to me?"

"I fucked you very well. You lasted a whole five minutes."

"I'd like to see you last much longer."

"Actually, I'm fine. I don't need any."

"Are you sure? I'm absolutely willing to return the favor."

I kissed her forehead. "I'm good. I am going to hop in the shower though."

After taking a quick shower and returning to our room, I crawled into bed and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 445 25
Allison Smith was born a proud werewolf. Being the only white wolf in the pack was something special. She was like ever other werewolf, but she hasn'...
362K 11.3K 40
17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smiths are pretty wealthy. Being the most pop...
149K 2K 24
Maya, Scott's twin sister. Maya has a serious relationship with the new Alpha- Derek. When she finds out about Werewolves, will Maya want to become a...
636K 14.9K 41
Sam is a 16 year old girl. She has an older brother who is 17 and a younger sister who lives with their mom. Sam and Daniel (her older brother) live...