Falling in love

Od alwaysbusyimagining

Aadhya Advani Smart. Pretty. Kind. Having a personality of sunshine... Více

00 | AUTHOR'S NOTE
00 | CHARACTER AESTHETICS
00 | ♫ PLAYLIST ♫
01 | NEW BEGINNING
03 | DINNER
04 | CLIQUE
05 | MOVIE
06 | FOE
07 | FAMILY
08 | VICTORY
09 | BIPOLAR
10 | JEALOUSY
11 | OVERBEARING
12 | VODKA
13 | THREE TOED SLOTH
14 | BEAST
15 | TICKET TO HELL
16 | DUMB CHARADES
17 | CAPRICIOUS
18 | PERSUASION
19 | BARGAINING SKILLS
20 | CHANGE
21 | SIN
22 | TOSKA
23 | DANCE PARTNERS
24 | DESIRE
25 | HALCYON
26 | REUNION
27 | STAR OF THE NIGHT
28 | FAREWELL
29 | BIRTHDAY TRADITION
30 | PROGRESS
31 | FELICITY
32 | SOLACE
33 | DENIAL
34 | TRYST
35 | LA LA LAND
36 | CAT OUT OF THE BAG
37 | EPIPHANY
38 | SEMINAR
39 | THE BOOK
40 | DAWN
ANNOUNCEMENT
41 | PLAN
42 | FIXATED
43 | THE CONFESSION
44 | FOR ME
EPILOGUE
New book alertt!!

02 | MISANTHROPY

5.6K 309 35
Od alwaysbusyimagining

Aadhya's POV

I take down notes simultaneously as I listen to the professor explaining the different fabrics and other things about the textile industry.

It is Friday now around 2 noon and it is the last class for the day. The last week has been pretty easy and now a routine has been formed. Do gym before attending classes then meet Anaya and Aditi after classes or during breaks and then do assignments. 

I have also joined the dance club along with the girls. Dancing is something I have enjoyed from childhood and I went for classes to learn contemporary and kathak dance style.  Plus it would keep us all fit and we would get to do something together. 

".. make sure to complete this by the weekend. We are done for the day. Class dismissed." professor says which draws my attention towards him. I quickly note down the homework written on the board. The hall fills with noise as others make their way out.

As I write my phone screen lights up with a notification. As I finish writing, I pick my to see a message from Aditi.

Aditi: Hi. I'm going to the loo. You can go straight to your room. I'll catch you later.

Me: Cool. See you later :)

I keep my phone aside and dump my books in my backpack and pick my half filled coffee that I kept below my seat. As I walk to my room I glance at the time on my phone which shows 2:45 pm.

I start texting my brother Ahaan to remind him our weekly facetime but I'm interrupted half way when my head suddenly collides with something hard making my eyes automatically shut close.

Fuck.

Did I walk into the wall or something? Wait, was there a wall in front?

I collide with enough force that I bounce back a few steps and I lose balance. My eyes open wide immediately but I end up squeezing them shut at the same pace in fear of falling down. 

Oh god please don't tell me I'm gonna embarrass myself in the first week itself.

Why in the world didn't I see straight while walking? 

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms around my waist and it tugs me into that hard something which feels like a soft fabric and that wall turns out to be human. My hands land on the person's body which feels like arms which are rather muscular.

I hear a soft whisper something like shit I guess. I slowly open my eyes and all I can see is a black shirt.

Black shirt, muscular arms and strong pair hands, this has to be a HE.

I lift my head up to see that his eyes are already on me and holy shit is he even real?

His alluring hazel brown eyes with golden lines, look even more beautiful as they shine under the sunlight. He slowly blinks which gives me a chance to notice how unbelievably thick his eyelashes are and I can't help but envy them. My gaze slowly moves to the rest of his perfectly structured face.

Everything about him is perfect. His Chiseled jaws, sharp nose and his pink lusciously soft lips. And lastly of course his messed up, soft raven hair.

I take a deep breath as I wonder how he can be so-so perfect which I regret because oh my god! His heavenly cologne makes its way through my nostrils. And now I just want more.

Which I can't and I shouldn't. My cheeks redden in embarrassment as I realize how close our proximity is. I notice a few people gather around looking at us with their eyes bulging out of their sockets.

I tighten my hold on his arms and push myself away from him. When I do I notice that his jaw are clenched, and his nostrils are flared and lips are pressed into a straight line.

He looks pissed? But why?

Okay why do I care?

I see my bag on the ground and all my belongings are out, along with mystery boys books as well. I bend down to pick it up and I see him helping me with my stuff.

Damn. Nerves on his hand pop out as he flexes them. I take this time to admire his perfectly built chest which looks drool worthy in his button down black shirt paired with torn jeans and nike sneakers.

He looks devilishly handsome. Which honestly is an understatement because he is the ultimate definition of greek god. Like straight out of Calvin Klein magazine.

Focus Aadhya. Focus. I mentally chided myself.

"Thank you and sorry" I say as I stand up with my bag and almost empty cold coffee bottle.

He replies with a curt nod and says "Next time look where you're going" I am slightly taken back by his rude repl making me pissed.

"You don't have to be rude. I said I was sorry and secondly you weren't paying attention to where you were going as well. As much as it's my fault it's yours as well." I retorted as he was about to leave. He paused his steps and turned towards me.

"What did you say?" his husky, deep voice asked me. He took a step closer to me, looking at me like I was being ridiculous.

"Mhm my fault huh?" he repeated, looking at me and trying to read every inch of my face. Suddenly I could feel his warm hands trailing up my cold ones causing a shiver to arouse against his touch.

We were standing so close to each other like our foreheads almost touching and just one more step forward his soft and luscious lips would meet mine. Just the thought of his lips on mine and our proximity was enough for me to have goosebumps over my skin.

Suddenly a smirk made its way across his lisps. I met his eyes again and dammit he knew! He knew that I was intimidated by him and the very little distance between us. He looked at my lips, where his gaze lingered for a little longer than I would have appreciated and met my eyes again.

"You look like a first year student. So I'm doing you a favor by giving free advice. You don't know who I am or what I can do. But I'm sure you want nothing to do with me. Just accept it was your mistake and keep that sharp mouth of yours away from me." he said arrogantly.

You've got to be kidding me.

I mean what did I even expect of him? Just another rich spoiled brat who thinks he owns everything and everyone.

The tiny bit of attraction I felt towards him is all washed away since he opened his mouth.

Ugh I already hate him.

I took a step behind, opened the half empty cold coffee bottle and without thinking much I threw the coffee on him. I could hear gasps from people around but I ignored them.

His nose flared while his eyes were burning in anger. His hands closed in a fist trying to control his temper, clenching - unclenching his jaw.

"As much as it was my mistake, it was yours too. And if you're too much of a jerk to accept it then so be it. I might be new here but I dont give a fuck about who you are and what you can do. Everyone might be afraid of you but I sure as hell am not." I said angrily

I looked down at his shirt to find it drenched from the coffee and it was my turn to smirk. I mentally gave myself a shoulder tap for my art work.

I am proud of it.

But maybe it wasn't necessary. But he was rude. I shouldn't have poured the coffee. 

STOP. what's done is done. I can't help it.

I glance at him one last time and move past him ignoring the looks everyone gave me. He was annoyed. He didn't have to tell me anything. His expression conveyed everything he felt.

Anger. Irritation. Resentment

But everything about him, so far, told me he is everything I don't need.

Trouble

And I have to stay clear from him.

That is when I realize that it has been just a week and I have drawn unnecessary attention.

BRAVO

The only thing I ever wished for was to go unnoticed. Like I wasn't here to make many friends. All I wanted was to have a peaceful college life without many people in my world. But of course god has other plans.

Right?

I push all of these thoughts away as I walk to my room. 

***

After returning back home, I go straight to my room to change into my comfy pjs when I find Anu in the bathroom in taking a shower. Let me tell you, Anaya Kapoor take the longest shower ever like for an hour she would sit in the bathroom and sing and make a mess. 

I take out my sketchbook and pencils to finish my sketches when my phone rings. I pick it up to find my brother Ahaan Facetiming me. I excitedly answer the call. 

"hey shortie" he says 

"Bhai I'm not short you know. I'm 5'6" I reply

{A/N: Bhai or bhaiya means brother}

"And I'm 5'8 so you will always be shortie" he chuckles hearing me complain. 

"right anyway I'm surprised that you took some time out of your precious schedule to call me" I say teasing him while he laughs. 

"See I'm the good brother who remembers calling his little sister -" he says when I interrupt him "you're saying as if i'm three years old bhai" 

"So how is college, the last time I called you said something about joining a dance club" he asks

I reply "it is going great and yes I have joined a dance club along with Anaya and Aditi which is quite amazing too. There is practice on the weekends but I use the dance rooms to practice kathak in the evenings when I have time."  

"That's great" he hums in response

"enough about me. How are you, and how is work? how is arhaan bhaiya?" I ask him

"I'm good so is bhai and well work you know it's the same. There are some big clients, so all of us are hoping the meetings go well and we get those projects" he explains while rubbing his face with his hands showing how tired he is. 

"don't worry. I'm sure you and bhaiya work hard so you will crack the deal!" I cheer him 

We talk for some time more before bidding goodbyes and I return back to sketching.

Author's Note: 

Hey All, Thank you so much for reading! 

Do Comment your views about the chapter and don't forget to vote and follow!  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

244K 12.8K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
306K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
36.3K 1.5K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
320K 20.6K 53
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 "𝓶𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪, 𝓳𝓸 𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓮 𝓴𝓪𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲" ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖...