Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Battle (II)

816 13 0
By chocolatelover015

Bree ran through the entire castle in a rush just to find Fred.

On the way over she had come face to face with a couple of Death Eaters either trying to catch her or sending spells on her way which she had blocked them all.

On the fifth floor Bree ran into Ginny who had a relieved look on her face.

"Bree! Oh thank Merlin you're okay! Where's Harry?" She asked looking around for him.

Bree breathed out. "I was with him, Hermione and Ron just now. Outside the Room of Requirement's."

Ginny nodded at her answer and looked at the panting girl. "He's at the passageway closest to the Great Hall."

"Thank you!" She thanked the ginger girl with a smile.

And then she remembered that she ran up all those stairs when he was down all this time.

But she wasted no time running down again.

"And Bree?" She turned around to look at Ginny. "Be careful, please."

Bree nodded and smiled. "You too."

Then she left running off.

***

Harry, Ron and Hermione ran down the stairs to run towards the boat houses while blocking spells all the way.

On the door out to the castle, a spell was sent towards them when Harry pushed Hermione back.

He sent a spell to the Death Eater who flew back with a scream and the three of them continued.

But running outside they came up to a troll that held a big bat and spotted them.

They ran another way to avoid the swinging giant troll and hid behind a big shield, making the troll miss them with the bat.

Behind them came a flock with spiders making them continue running between the troll's legs and away.

They stopped at an outside hall when thy saw Fenrir Greyback leaning over a student and eating off their neck.

"No!" Hermione shouted.

He looked up and revealed the student to be Lavender Brown and sent Greyback flying away.

And they ran away to a very ruined bridge where they saw a flock of Dementors flying towards them but a blue powerful Patronus shield made them all immediately retreat.

The three of them looked at the source of such powerful power revealing Aberforth Dumbledore.

And they ran down to the boat house.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my lord in the last few hours alone." The voice of Severus Snape told Voldemort inside of the boat house.

"No. No, I am extraordinary but the wand resists me." He responded slowly.

"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it. Tonight, when the boy and the girl comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. It answers to you and you only." Snape said confidently.

"Does it?" Voldemort responded in a whisper.

"My Lord?"

"The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know. Where does it's true loyalty lie?" He asked while walking around Snape.

"With you of course, My Lord."

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because I am not it's true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the elder wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus, but only I can live forever."

Snape looked calm and scared for a second before opening his mouth. "My Lord-"

Voldemort wastes no time cutting his throat making Snape fall to the floor against the window.

"Nagini, kill."

Nagini wasted no time lounging towards Snape several times before she and Voldemort apparated away.

The three of them went inside the house and found the disturbing scene of Snape laying there with closed eyes and bloody neck.

Harry walked over to Snape and held down onto his wound with one of his hands.

Snape looked into Harry's eyes and let a silvery tear fall. "Take them. Take them. Please."

Harry looked back at his two friends. "Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything."

Hermione grabbed an empty vial from her bag and handed it to him which he took and held it against Snape's cheek to let the tears fall into the vial.

"Take them to the Pensieve. Look at me."

Harry looked at Snape and he looked into Harry's eyes for a moment. "You have your mother's eyes. Your sister, just like your mother."

Snape looked away from Harry and then fell limp.

The three of them all looked at Snape for a minute before Harry stood up. But just then the wind started to blow and the air grew more eerie.

Harry leaned against the wall and Hermione covered her ears.

"You have fought valiantly but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Ambree Potter and Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourselves. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fates. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me."

Everyone stood stunned, having nothing to say.

No one said anything for five minutes straight.

"I need to find Bree. Now." He said and started to walk with his friends following.

And arriving up to the castle they found absolutely no one.

"Where is everybody?"

They walked inside the now ruined Great Hall and found people carrying dead bodies, some dealing with injuries, some comforting each other and some just sitting alone.

Hermione and Ron walked further inside of the hall and after a moment, so did Harry.

Harry stopped when he saw Ron's family gathering around and comforting each other around Fred who was lying down on a stretcher.

George who hugged his father spotted Ron and immediately went to hug him.

After a while, they pulled away and Ron went to his knees next to Fred and hugged him.

Harry spotted Bree coming up to him with tears on her face and Harry wasted no time hugging her close to him.

And they stood like that for a good minute.

"He's not dead. But he's barely alive either." She pulled away from Harry and looked down to two other people. "They though."

Harry followed her gaze and saw Tonks and Remus lying side by side on a stretcher unmoving and almost holding hands.

That was what he took to walk out of the hall and take Bree with him up to Dumbledore's office.

"What are we doing here?" She asked confusedly.

He he'd up the vial and walked over to the pensieve that automatically pulled itself out.

He then threw the pensieve disk at the table's direction which it stopped infront of.

He walked up to it and poured down the memory in it and then he held out his hand to a confused looking Bree.

She slowly walked up to him and took his hand and stood opposite to him.

"Snape's memories."

She nodded and they dove their heads inside.

Their first destination was a hill with flowers around it and there were two young girls standing opposite to each other.

The ginger haired girl opened her palm and showed the brown haired girl the flower growing on her palm.

"Freak! Come here."

The ginger haired girl that looked a lot like Bree when she was younger ran away from the other girl who slapped her hand.

They figured the ginger haired girl was their mother and the other girl was their aunt Petunia.

"I'm gonna tell Mummy. You're a freak. You're a freak, Lily! Come here!"

Suddenly a black haired boy with greasy hair came out from a tree and stood next to Lily.

Petunia looked at the two of them and ran away.

The boy picked up a plant and made it fly towards Lily who caught it and smiled at him as he smiled back.

"She's Jealous because she's ordinary and you're special." The boy said as the two of them laid down on the grass by the small lake.

"That's mean, Severus."

Their next location changed to Hogwarts and Lily getting sorted into Gryffindor and everyone clapping and Gryffindor cheering.

Lily happily skipped to the table and sat down next to a brunette boy while Snape looked at them disappointed.

"Hi. I'm James."

"Hi. I'm Lily."

Their location changed to still Hogwarts but Snape and Lily walking with books in the hallways and James running between them making their books fall to the floor.

"Just like your father. Lazy. Arrogant."

"Don't say a word against my father."

Snape picked up Lily's books and gave them to her while he picked up his own books.

James looked back at them with a grin and Lily just looking at him with a bit of disapproving.

The scene changed to adult James and Lily kissing and dancing spinning around.

"Blood shall be spilled and servants and master shall be reunited once more."

"Severus."

The scene changed to Snape standing with Dumbledore at the top of a hill and Snape looking desperate. "No. Don't kill me."

"The prophecy did not refer to a woman. It spoke of a boy and girl born at the end of July." Dumbledore said sharply.

"Yes, but he thinks it's her daughter and son. He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them. Hide her, hide them all. I beg you."

"What will you give me in exchange?"

"Anything."

The scene changed to the Potter's house in Godric's Hollow on October 31 1981.

"Bree, Harry, you are so loved. So loved. Bree, Harry, mama loves you. Dada loves you. Be safe. Be strong."

"Avada Kedavra!"

Scream.

The scene changed to Snape and Dumbledore standing at an astronomy tower.

"You said you would keep her safe."

"Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus. Rather like you. The twins survives."

"They don't need protection. The Dark Lord is gone."

"The Dark Lord will return. And when he does, the twins will be in terrible danger. She looks like her and he has her eyes. If you truly loved her..."

Snape looked at Dumbledore determinedly. "No one can now."

"I should never reveal the best of you, Severus?"

"Your word."

"When you risk your life every day to protect the twins?"

"The boy possesses no measurable talent, his arrogance rivals that of his father and he seems to relish his fame."

"And the girl?"

"Don't say a word against my father."

"James Potter? Lazy, arrogant."

"My father was a great man."

"Your father was a swine!"

"Drink the rest. It will contain the curse to your hand for the time being. It will spread, Albus."

"How long?"

"Maybe a year."

Snape stood up from the chair in Dumbledore's office.

"Don't ignore me, Severus."

"Harmonia Nectere Passus."

"We both know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me. But should he fail, one should presume the Dark Lord will turn to you. You must be the one to kill me, Severus. It it the only way. Only then will the Dark Lord trust you completely."

"Avada Kedavra."

"There will come a time when the Potter twins must be told something. But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable."

"Must be told what?"

"On the night Lord Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow to kill Ambree and Harry and Lily Potter cast herself between them, the curse rebounded. When that happened a part of Voldemort's soul latched itself onto the only living thing it could find. Ambree and Harry themselves. There's a reason they can speak with snakes. There's a reason they can look into Lord Voldemort's mind. A part of Voldemort lives inside them."

Snape realized. "So when the time comes, the girl and boy must die?"

"Yes. Yes. They must die."

The scene changed to Snape finding Lily dead on the floor and breaking down by the wall.

"You've kept them alive so that they can die at the proper moment. You've been raining them like a pig for slaughter."

"Don't tell me now that you've grown to care for the boy and girl?"

"Expecto Patronum."

A silvery Patronus doe came flying and running from Snape's wand and ran out of the window.

Dumbledore turned to Snape chocked. "Lily. After all this time?"

"Always. So when the time comes, the twins must die?"

"Yes. They must die. And Voldemort himself must do it. That is essential."

The two of them pulled out of the pensieve and looked at each other shocked at the new information.

Bree sighed and sat down on the stair and just stared forward blankly. And Harry followed suit and sat next to her and Bree linked their arms.

*

Bree and Harry were waking side by side from the office on their way out to the forest and saw Hermione and Ron sitting next to each other by the stairs.

They noticed the twins just right behind them and stood up.

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked them.

"We through you went to the forbidden forest." Ron said.

"We're going there now."

"Are you mad? No. You can't give yourselves up to him."

They stopped.

"What is it?" Hermione asked them. "What is it you know?"

"There's a reason we can hear them. The Horcruxes. I think we've known for a while. And I think you have too." Harry explained.

"I'll go with you." Hermione said with tears on her face.

"No. Kill the snake. Kill the snake and then it's just him." Bree said.

Hermione launched forward and hugged the two of them at the same time while Ron just watched.

When they pulled away, Ron grabbed Bree and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go of his best friend.

Ron and Harry exchanged sad looks and Ron and Bree pulled away and walked out with her brother to the forest while their friends watched them go devastated.

*

Walking a bit into the forest, Harry and Bree stopped and Harry took out his golden snitch

I open at the close.

"Ready to die."

He brought the snitch up to his lips, pulled it away and watched it open revealing the last piece of Deathy Hallows.

The resurrection stone.

He took Bree's hand and grabbed the stone in the other and when they opened their eyes they saw their parents, Sirius and Remus all looking at them.

Lily held out her hands towards them and they walked over to her, Harry tried to grab her hand but it went straight through hers.

"You've been so brave, sweethearts." Lily told them.

"Why are you here?" Harry asked. "All of you?"

"We never left."

"Does it... Does it hurt? Dying?" Bree asked Sirius.

"Quicker than falling asleep." He responded.

"You nearly there, my daughter and son." James told his kids.

"I'm sorry." Bree choked out.

"I'm sorry. We never wanted any of you to die for us. And, Remus, your son..." Harry continued.

"Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. One day, he'll understand."

They looked around then for the adults. "You'll stay with us?"

"Until the end." James responded.

"And he won't be able to see you?"

"No. We're here, you see." Sirius answered and pointed at their hearts.

Lily gave them an encouraging smile.

"Stay close to us."

"Always." She responded.

Harry opened his palm and let the stone fall to the ground but still holding his sister's hand.

*

Voldemort stood in the forest infront of his followers still waiting for the twins arrival.

"No sign of them, My lord." One of the Death Eaters said.

"I thought they would come." He looked back at Bellatrix who stood just behind him and bowed and then looked at the others.

Then he heard footsteps behind him and slowly turned around and saw the twins walking there hand in hand not daring to let go of each other.

"Harry? Bree? No! What are you doing here?" Hagrid yelled at them.

They saw him being held with ropes by Death Eaters.

"Quiet!" One of the Death Eaters snapped.

The twins looked straight at Voldemort who looked back at them and they did their best to hide their nervousness even though they weren't scared.

"Ambree and Harry Potter. The girl and boy who lived. Come to die." Voldemort raised his wand.

Harry could feel Bree's pulse down to her hand and squeezed her hand tighter and she squeezed back feeling his nervousness too.

They both closed their eyes.

"Avada Kedavra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 64 34
Two Ilvermorny witches get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent their school in the Triwizard tournament, but along the way they find their...
999K 31.4K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
54.6K 1.6K 137
Vera Clarke, the descendant of a long line sorted into Slytherin, began her first year at Hogwarts. Sorted into Ravenclaw, she began to feel like an...
8.8K 440 50
For almost 10 years, the twins Joni and Harry Potter lived under the roof of their relatives the Dursleys, who treat them poorly, and with no knowled...