avengers preferences ✔️

By maxmayfields

❛ THERE WAS AN IDEA . . . ❜ this is a completed collection of preference and one shots of sev... More

2 ━ imagine ⦅ steve r. ⦆
3 ━ tv show
4 ━ imagine ⦅ tony s. ⦆
5 ━ kisses
6 ━ imagine ⦅ thor o. ⦆
7 ━ chill day
8 ━ imagine ⦅ pietro m. ⦆
9 ━ your couple song
10 ━ imagine ⦅ clint b. ⦆
11 ━ what he calls you
12 ━ imagine ⦅ bruce b. ⦆
13 ━ first kiss
14 ━ phone contacts
15 ━ what you call him
16 ━ battle cry, peter parker
17 ━ not an update
18 ━ your powers
19 ━ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
20 ━ peter parker catch up
21 ━ bucky barnes catch up
22 ━ spiderboi
23 ━ art book
24 ━ loki catch up
25 ━ 60k views & raffle ( CLOSED )
26 ━ haircut | bucky
27 ━ author stuff
28 ━ what he wants
29 ━ oh thank god
30 ━ sleeping
31 ━ appreciation post ( e.p )
32 ━ you saying 'I love you' for the first time
33 ━ please help me
34 ━ 100 facts tag
35 ━ okay so
36 ━ disney couples
37 ━ prompts ( CLOSED )
38 ━ work | loki
39 ━ poptarts | steve
40 ━ kiss, kiss | loki
41 ━ fuckboy | tony
42 ━ gold tie | tony
43 ━ war | t'chala
44 ━ hogwarts house
45 ━ carrie fisher
46 ━ artist | loki
47 ━ demise | steve
48 ━ sucker punch | clint
49 ━ the cheating game | peter
50 ━ puppy love | thor
51 ━ appreciation post no. 2 ( t.b.s )
52 ━ comedy show alignment
53 ━ uhhh hi

1 ━ how you meet

62.2K 765 530
By maxmayfields

edited ( 27 March 2018 )

S T E V E     R.

          You tapped the counter of the small family owned café, bored completely out of your mind. Business was slow, only a few customers stopping in time to time. The weather in DC was beautiful today, people were probably out enjoying their day.

          Suddenly two people entered, the bell at the door chiming sharply. You straightened your apron a bit and smiled lightly from behind the counter. One was female with red hair and green eyes. The other was a tall man with blond hair and blue eyes.

          You took down their orders and they sat at a table not too far away. You heard snippets of their conversation, something about a mission and setting him with a date. The redhead glanced at you a few times, motioning to her friend. The man was shaking his head to whatever she was telling him. You could sort of assume what they were taking about. Some time later, the two finally got up, and approached the counter.

          "My name's Natasha. My friend Steve here would like to know your name, because he finds you undeniably cute."

          The man sputtered, blushing. He tried to deny his friend's words, but he glanced up at you with his brows tilted upwards.

          You laughed, "Thanks, Steve. My name's (y/n). Nice to meet the both of you."

T O N Y     S.

          You had just gotten a job at Stark Industries, thanks to your friend's connection with a few people in the company. Apparently, now that Pepper Potts was the CEO, Tony needed a new nanny.

          You smoothed out the nonexistent wrinkles in you new skirt and fiddled with your purse. Today was the first day on the job and you weren't sure what to expect. The receptionist called you over from your seat in the waiting room. She told you that Mr. Stark was waiting in his office. She pointed out an elevator at the side of the room and once you were inside, it began moving all on its own.

          When it stopped at a floor, you walked out slowly and saw the back of a dark-haired man, Tony Stark. At the sound of your clicking heels, he turned and smiled widely.

          "Great to meet you. You know who I am, I won't remember your name. Get me a drink. Non-alcoholic, since it's Wednesday."

          He called out to his system and walked straight out of the room, leaving you to figure out where to go and what to do.

T H O R     O.

          You pulled at the straps of your overalls out of habit as you walked towards your home. You were clutching a basket filled with fresh eggs from the chicken coop. The sky was darkening and clouds were clustering together, preparing for a lightning storm. Odd, as a few minutes ago the sun was shining.

          It began drizzling lightly as you reached the porch. You called out a greeting to your mom and took off your large boots, entering the kitchen. She looked up from what she was reading to look at you guiltily.

          "Honey, I left the keys at the shed. Do you mind getting 'em?"

          "Don't worry mom, I got it."

          You wrapped yourself up in your raincoat and shoved your feet back into your boots. From the short time of entering your home, the rain had picked up and it was pouring hard now. You ran out of the house, careful enough to step around any mud puddles.

          You wiped the water out of your eyes, quickly reaching the shed. You spotted the familiar key ring sticking out of the lock. After grabbing it you headed for your home again, only to find yourself suddenly under a very heavy moving object. As you're about to run out of breath, they pull you off of the ground. It turns out to be a very muscled, very blond man.

          "Hello, mortal. I am Thor of Asgard. Where is Jane Foster?"

          "Uhh, let's get you inside first, big guy."

          When your mother opened the door to find you soaking wet next to a stranger, she gaped at the two of you in confusion.

          "Who's this?"

          You gave a glance to the man. There wasn't anything to say.

          "Mom, meet Thor of Asgard."

P I E T R O     M.

          You maneuvered your way through the people in the bar and out to the streets of New York. You waved your arm, desperate for a taxi. You shivered slightly at the February air blowing through. You gave up when none of the taxis stopped. Instead, you walked in the direction of your apartment, pulling out your phone to call an Uber.

          You were suddenly pushed against the wall of an alley, a gloved hand pressed over your mouth. You struggled against the man, but in that moment, you forgot about the lessons in self-defense you had taken. Your stupid brain shut down. The man's disgusting breath made you tear up.

          This was not happening. This was not fucking happened. Determined, you struggled and shifted slightly, enough to be able to kick him in the nuts.

          He groaned, giving you enough time to run out of the street. You ran in the direction of your apartment, turning to look a few times. You plowed into a young man. He had white hair and blue eyes. You apologized several times, looking behind you.

          Your attacker ran up to you and the man you bumped into. You weighed your options and decided to step slightly behind the white-haired man who hadn't assaulted you.

          "Hey, man sorry. My girl is clutz sometimes."

          The young man didn't budge. He looked at you, silently asking for your confirmation. You shook you head and he turned back to the creep.

          "You should leave now, before things get messy." His accent was unfamiliar to you, but his words were no less threatening.

          The other man glared and paused. Finally, he shrugged and walked away, glancing at the two of you one last time. You sighed in relief and thanked the man over and over again.

          He smiled, "No problem. My name is Pietro, what is yours?"

C L I N T     B.

          You and your sister had been separated after your mother passed away, leaving you orphans. Even though you were technically her legal guardian now, the government wouldn't let you care for her, thinking they were protecting her from the scary mutant. She was send to a small orphanage in New York and you were thrown out of your home.

          You decided to sneak her out and run away when the police came after you. She was so scared, that you regretted pulling her out of the only place she was really safe. But she claimed that she wanted to stay with you, so the two of you ran, down to New Jersey.

          One day, you were approached by a man wearing a dark purple suit with a bow slung over his shoulder. Fear coursed through your body and you used your power to disarm him, but he claimed that he wasn't with the cops.

          "I'm from SHIELD, won't even tell you what it stands for cause I don't have a damn clue. I'm Clint, by the way. Clint Barton."

  B R U C E     B.

          You rushed towards the school, coffee in one hand and papers in the other. You were the science teacher at Midtown High school and you were running late. You didn't have any classes in the morning, but you still wanted to come in a little early to prepare for the science fair.

          Once you were in the building, you ran into your empty classroom and placed all your things on the desk. You had been surprised to find that the tables in the gym had already been set up and the projects were on display. You where very thankful to the custodians. The bell rang, meaning that the fair was about to begin.

          You walked into the gym and spotted the principal speaking to a familiar figure.

          "Doctor Banner? Bruce Banner?"

          He turned towards you and smiled, lifting his hand to shake it with your's.

          "You're (y/n) (l/n), the science teacher here. Right?"

          You nodded and glanced around for one specific student. You spotted him in front of his display. It had something to do with Oscorp's old cross species genetics program.

          "Peter, I would like to introduce you to–"

          Peter Parker spoke excitedly, "Doctor Bruce Banner! I read your paper on gamma radiation! It was really cool!"

          Dr. Banner seemed surprised, "You read it? And understood it?"

          Peter spoke with him and explained his project to Dr. Banner, who was very impressed. He was given the Doctor's business card to contact him. You shook hands with Bruce one more time, thanking him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
28.2K 733 9
This is my preferences for the Avengers. I know there's a lot of them out there, but hopefully, this will suit your needs just fine. These will hop...
10.3K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
183K 2.6K 89
" 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭. " ━ 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲�...