8 ━ imagine ⦅ pietro m. ⦆

imagine sharing your first kiss with Pietro.

You had interned for Tony Stark for years, so you were used to the hectic life of the Avengers. You were extremely loyal to them, and had promised yourself to defend them till death.

When Ultron had attempted to destroy the Avengers, you surprised them with your more than average fighting skills. Tony had been especially shocked at the discovery.

"That was definitely not in the job description."

The events of Ultron's overtake brought two new members to the large family, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. The siblings soon became close friends with you due to being the closest in age.

The structured team almost fell apart when one of the heros almost died. You had been in the infirmity with Bruce when they wheeled Pietro in. Several bullets had embedded themselves in his skin. The bullets were surrounded with Wanda's magic, keeping them from completely harming his body. Wanda hadn't even known she could do that.

You had nearly cried when you saw so many nurses rushing to his bed, trying to remove the bullets and stitch the wounds. Pietro was so still, barely even breathing.

You were pushed out of the room. Tears spilled down your face. You weren't allowed in the room for a few long hours.

When a nurse finally opened the door for you, you jumped up quickly. You make yourself to where Pietro was laying down. His eyes were partially closed, but he looked to be breathing better.

He groaned, lifting his head slightly to look at you. He smiles lightly, and you sighed in relief. You ran your hand through his hair carefully.

"(y/n), I—"

You shushed him, "Whatever it is, you can tell me when you're stronger."

Pietro tried to grin, but it looked to be more of a grimace. You cupped his face in your hands and kissed him on his cracked lips. You pulled away, giving him a small smile.

"I know you still have some fight in you, Sonic."

But he had already slipped into unconsciousness. Pietro will be alright, became a mantra in your head, he has to.