21 ━ bucky barnes catch up

MEETING HIM —

          On the way home from work one day, you were waiting for the late night bus to arrive. Finally, you saw it coming. When it came to a stop, you entered the quiet bus. The only other person seated was a man with brown hair who was looking down at some sort of book.

          You shrugged your shoulders and sat in the chair across from him. It was fairly silent until the man spoke, "Hi, I'm Bucky." You smiled at him.

"I'm (y/n), its nice to meet you." Suddenly, the bus stopped and Bucky stood, "This is my stop, I hope to see you again maybe."

YOUR FAVORITE SHOW —

          Since Bucky was kinda new to the whole TV thing, you introduced him to your favorite show, Once Upon A Time, and you admit he is quite the fanboy. ( "bucky?" "my name is jefferson." )

KISSES —

          Bucky is always so scared to hurt you so he places light kisses on your lips to prove to himself that you're real and you're not leaving.

CHILL TIME —

          You and Bucky really only liked to snuggle at home watching OUAT. ( rumbelle and captain swan are your otps )

COUPLE SONG —

'blow your mind' by dua lipa

HE CALLS YOU —

          He calls you Doll and you love it because his Brooklyn accent would be really thick.

FIRST KISS —

          You and Bucky had been friends for a while now. But you couldn't help but have feeling for him. You wouldn't ever tell him, of course. He probably didn't feel the same way.

          Lately, he had been a bit distant. It made you sad but you understood that maybe he just needed space. As you walked into the living room at Stark tower, you saw Bucky talking to Steve.

"But what if she doesn't like me!"

"Its okay, Bucky. She cares for you a lot, and you know that."

         Bucky liked someone? It made you sad but you walked straight past them towards the kitchen. They fell silent when they saw you. Steve pushed Bucky forward towards you. He stumbled and almost fell onto you.

          He cleared his throat and said, "(y/n), doll, I—I like you. As more than friends. If you don't feel that same way, just pretend I didn't say any—"

          You pressed a short kiss on his lips, "Why'd you take so long to tell me?"

YOU CALL HIM —

          Since Bucky is already his nickname, you've taken to calling him James. He only lets you call him that.