46 ━ artist | loki

prompt; "I will beat the shit out of you."
warning; none

          Art was a huge influence in your life and it was a solace on more than one occasion. When you were in senior year of high school, an art university reached out to you with a scholarship and needless to say, you gladly accepted.

          After you finished your studies, you drifted for a bit before picking up a few jobs here and there. Your big break came later though, a job offer for a designing of Stark Tower after it was destroyed in the battle of New York.

          Your work stood out to Tony, and he invited you to come back several times for a few odd projects once in a while.

          You were there to see the tightly knit family grow, extending for Wanda, Scott, Peter, Bucky, and even Loki.

          Loki especially caught your eye, his sarcastic and no nonsense attitude brought you close together.

          You were lounging in the tower's family room, sketching portrait drawings and trying to finish a birthday gift for your best friend. For some reason, everything was turning out wrong but you weren't sure about what it was that was bothering you.

          Your eyes drifted around the room and locked on Bucky in the kitchen, trying to make breakfast for everyone. You smiled and made your way over to him.

"Need some help?" He looked up and nodded gratefully.

          You started up the coffee and tea and pulled out the eggs from the fridge.

"What do you want?" Bucky asked.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean." You smiled innocently.

          At his look, you sighed, "Okay so I was wondering if you would life model for me. I'm trying to draw but it's just not working."

          He thought about it for a second then nodded, "Sure but we need to finish breakfast first."

"Thank you so much!"

          After the team had devoured the meal you and Bucky made, you dragged him outside to the lovely view. You pulled out your sketchbook and a pencil case full of different supplies.

"You can sit anyway you'd like and I'll just do a few life studies."

         He nodded and grabbed a book from the coffee table. Bucky began reading and soon, he had forgotten that you were even there. You pulled out a 5B pencil and sketched a quick drawing of him staring intently at the book.

          You continued scattering different skeckes on the pages and found yourself being able to draw Bucky without having to look at him.

          You were pulled out of your calm state by your sketchbook being pulled away from you.

"Hey!" You glared at the tall man before you. He grinned and brushed his long, dark hair aside. Bucky looked up from his book and rolled his eyes he got up, saying something about leaving the lovebirds alone.

"Loki, give me back my sketchbook."

          He merely grinned and flipped through it. "Why are there no drawings of me?"

          You blushed and grabbed the book back, "I don't feel like it."

          He pressed his nose to yours. Before you could react, he grabbed the book and ran into the tower.

          You sat for a few seconds, mouth gapping, before running in to follow him.

"I will beat the shit out of you!"