My roommates are fictional ch...

By Lexacoolfox

Okay so this isn't a self insert. This is about what yours truly. And I'm calling myself out here Okays des... More

A deal?
problems
Explanation
Another one?
A fresh start.
Bonding time!
Why a third one?!
Learning
Getting ready to leave
Home sweet home!
Roomie number 4
Punishment over/ daddy issues
Sweets makes things better.
Vaca
Summer time
Seriously another anim- wait your not from an anime?!
Doe is just so cute!
A very clingy yandere/ trust issues.
Fixing the problem
That time of the month...
Casual Household experiences
Yes! A female finally!
The angle Mitsuri Kanroji
comfortable with you
The lucky new roommate
Its not just happening to me?!
Akward first meettings and problems
Game time!
Yeah why not throw a psychopath in?! Oh and a detective?
Time to say farewell!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
a package deal!
Only 4 rooms
We're home!
Meeting the brothers.
JACKPOT!
Return of the ender household!
New and old meeting!
Finally! the caretakers go and relax...leaving the roommates home alone...
Until we meet again!
Cafe date/summer day.
Phones.
Humanity's strongest soldier.
Skype call with the ender household
A normal day in the household/ a mysterious stranger.
Women eating demon
Casual Household experiences 2
Spooky season!
Happy halloween!
The roommates and the visitor
Stay right there while I give you a present!
Stellaron hunters
Happy birthday bennett!

Our new home!

406 16 1
By Lexacoolfox

Lexa POV:

Well first things first I obviously told nobody and told nagito not to tell anyone especially mammon.

He said his lips were sealed

Next thing I started thinking on what I wanted to do with the money.

I thought about something's Everbody had mentioned

The brothers wanted their own rooms, Satan wanted to go to a library but I just never had time to take him to one. We needed a bigger kitchen cause we have more and more food to bring into the kitchen. My yard wasn't that big so Merida couldn't run around as much. We needed a finished basement with lots of room to store things in case of an emergency. We are probably going to need another car.

Once I wrote down most things, I left to cash in my winning ticket.

—————————————————————————

Later after cashing in my winning ticket and depositing it into my bank account I started looking for new places to live. We obviously can't stay in my current house since there are a lot of us now and I don't know if the brothers are the last ones to show up.

Doe was in his little doe ball form as he slept on my stomach I had my computer looking at house to buy

It took a couple of hours but I found a nice house with a more than enough rooms on nice plot of land, a built in library, a nice big kitchen and dining room, a pool, it already had a built in fence so no need to worry about Merida running around and getting lost in a forest or something. A nice balcony with a built in fire place and roof. The basement was also nice and finished, it looked quiet nice. It was also at a very good deal!

I decided to set up a showing and hopefully buy it before prices go up.

I called the number listed at the bottom

The man on the phone was very polite. We scheduled a time to meet up the next day. Doe practically begged to come with me promising me to be on his absolute best behavior! I agreed to it cause I thought I should give him a chance.

Something strange though, nagito doesn't seem to experience any side effects of his bad luck.

He suggested that the light almost falling on him was bad luck and him winning the lottery for me was good luck. But I didn't know for sure, that doesn't seems to equal eachother. But I decided that must be what it is since nothing else has happened.

—————————————————————————

We arrived at the house and the was real-estate agent there waiting

"Good day ma'am my name is Tyler we talked on the phone."

He stuck out his hand for me to shakes I grabbed it and shook it

"Yes it's nice to meet you I'm lexa and this is doe."

I gestured to doe

"And it's nice to meet you sir."

Tyler stuck out his hand for doe to shake but doe just looked at it and looked at him. Tyler laughed nervously

"Not a hand shaker that's fine. *clears throat* shall we get started with the tour?"

"Yes please."

"Gotcha! Right this way!"

We started walking around the house showing me the rooms. All the rooms seemed to be pretty spacious so that was good. He didn't mention any problems with the house, so at least I didn't need to fix anything. The basement was fine as well no need to fix it. He showed me the library, and I asked if the books will still be here if I decide to move in, he said if I'm fine with them still being here cause the original owners didn't want them. I asked about the fence around the property if it needed to be replaced. He assure me that the fence was nice and sturdy and there was no need to replace it. When we went outside and saw the pool doe stayed inside not wanting to get close to it.

"Ma'am wouldn't your husband-"

"Not my husband."

"Right, boyfriend like to see the pool."

"He's- no he doesn't particularly like water."

"Very well."

He said as he should me all around the porch, pool, and the yard.

"How far are the neighbors? Me, my boyfriend, and our friends can get pretty loud. I just don't want to cause a disturbance."

"Oh the next neighbors are very far away, you can have parties with no problem! If you do somehow create a disturbance I'd be impressed."

I giggled and he laughed

—————————————————————————

At the end of the showing I told him I'd love to buy it. He told me I just needed to fill out the paperwork, and I'll be able to move into it in about 2 weeks

—————————————————————————

~2 weeks later~

—————————————————————————

We were currently moving the last of things into the moving truck. As I tried to get Satan to put frostbite in the crate

"He'll only be in there for a couple hours."

Satan held him away as he said

"You want me to let this adorable creature in that awful thing!"

"Your being dramatic."

"And your being cruel!"

"Fine. you have to hold him in the car then."

"I will happily."

I had already taken some of my roommates to our new home cause I couldn't fit all of them in one car. Whoever was still in our old home I had them pack up the last of the things we had.

"Lexa we put away the last of boxes...I'm hungry"

Beel said

"I'll get us some food on the drive there."

I closed the uhaul door and attacked it to the car and had everyone get in.

—————————————————————————

We pulled up to the house after stopping at some fast food joint to get food for beel and anybody else who was hungry.

As I parked all the boys got up and went to the house and went inside. Except Lucifer he offered to help, of course I accepted his help.

When we brought in a couple boxes. Mitsuri, rengoku, and hawks offered to help as well. I said they can if they felt up to it.

—————————————————————————

~1 hour later~

—————————————————————————

We had moved all everything to the house and Everbody was already putting things away in their room.

While putting some of my stuff away levi came in and he seemed nervous

"Hey Levi! Is there a problem? You seem nervous."

"Well- uh...um...I just...I."

"Levi...you don't need to be shy with me. You can tell me anything!"

"I just wanted to ask if...I can get a tub...to sleep in...you know...like the one back in devildom..."

I gave him a big smile

"Of course! Tell you what, later tonight I'll bring my computer and we can order a tub you would like."

He blushed a very bright shade of red, he mumbled something but I didn't exactly hear him.

"Sorry Levi I didn't hear you can you speak up a bit louder?"

"ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ..."

"Maybe just a bit louder Levi."

"THANK YOU!"

He then ran out of my room. Like no joke literally ran.

I giggle a bit. I then felt for hug me from behind

"I hope you know that I'm going to be there."

He said

"Seriously?"

I asked

"Mine."

He said squeezing me tighter

—————————————————————————

The move was a long 2 weeks for everyone. Lexa was making Everbody as comfortable as possible. Buying decorations, painting some rooms, buying new furniture, not to mention some people were having trouble adjusting. Also some fighting wasn't really helping.

For example, lexa brought LED for mammons room she was on a ladder putting them up. while she was putting some up, the ladder kinda shook and she tried to keep her balance before she fell. Mammon noticed and got behind as she fell but doe kicked him out of the way and ended up catching lexa.

"Oh thank you doe!"

"Of course! I can't have you falling for anybody else!"

Lexa kinda giggled and doe stuck his tongue out at mammon who looked at him angrily.

On the final night of those 2 weeks Lexa laid down in her bed comfortably as doe climbed in cuddling her with a closed eye smile.

Lexa scrolled on her phone bored but before she went to bed she got a text.

—————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 45 30
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ?"] "๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ” โŠฑ โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, You're in a "on...
111K 2.4K 24
{completed} "... ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž" you'...
205K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
2M 88.4K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...