Cassandra The African Girl (C...

By Joker_butterfly

Dive into the chaotic world of high school, where friendships are tested, love is complicated, and choices ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Prologue

615 213 55
By Joker_butterfly

Brrring! Brrring! The piercing sound of my alarm rudely interrupts the tranquility of the morning, dragging me out of the warmth of my bed. Six o'clock—like clockwork, it signals the start of another day. Groaning inwardly, I curse the early hour, longing for just a few more moments of blissful slumber. But duty calls, and I reluctantly peel back the covers to face the day.

"Hey, sweetie, come down for breakfast!" My dad's voice echoes from downstairs, a reminder that the world is already awake and waiting.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I call back, my voice tinged with a hint of reluctance.

As I drag myself through my morning routine, I can't help but reflect on the rhythm of my life. Fifteen years old, navigating the complexities of adolescence in the vibrant city of Johannesburg. A mix of cultures flows through my veins—my mother's Egyptian heritage intertwined with my father's American roots. It's a blend that shapes my identity, coloring every aspect of my existence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 935 96
He stood for everything she was against and he wouldn't be caught dead befriending someone like her, but when the worst happens and they find themsel...
4.5K 94 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
30.8K 1.7K 37
[COMPLETED 19th APRIL 2017] Highest rank in Fake #6, highest rank in FakeRelationship #2! All Kaylee has ever wanted was to be with Ryder, but he's d...
889 142 31
The problem all began three months ago. He didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to be alone. The rest is history. ______________________ Emmi Part...