๊ง๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ โ„’๐’ถ๐’น๐“Ž ๊ง‚ โžชแต—สฐแต‰ แต–สณแต’แตโฑหข...

By Irrelevant_lifestan

๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’: ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ "๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค". ๐‘ƒ๐ฟ๐‘† ๏ฟฝ... More

๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 1๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 2๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 3๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 4๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 5๊ง‚
เผ†แฏฝINFORMATION LOGแฏฝเผ†
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 7๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 8๊ง‚
เผ†แฏฝINFORMATION LOGแฏฝเผ†
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 9๊ง‚
CrAcK
๐Ÿ’  INFORMATION LOG ๐Ÿ’ 
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 10๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 11๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 12๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 13๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 14๊ง‚
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšDON'T MIND THIS SHITหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 6๊ง‚

1.7K 34 54
By Irrelevant_lifestan

Y/N's POV

I clung into Andrew as he took me away from the people I treasure. It hurts. Everything hurts. Physically, mentally, and most of all emotionally.

Why is everything that is bad given to me?

I've been a good person... So why? Why is God punishing me? I haven't done anything wrong...

Why...? Just why does it needed for my child to be taken away from me? My child is innocent... My child didn't do anything wrong so why...? I haven't even born them in this world yet... So why...?!

Why does everything so cruel to me?

Andrew had called the headquarters to report and they said that they would send some helicopters on the way. As we we're waiting, Andrew and his team set up a little tents and camp for us to stay in for a while.

In my lack of luck, Andrew and me shared a tent. He started treating my wounds and inject me some anesthesia. But I doubt that it's just an anesthesia, there's something mixed in the drug that he injected me based of his facial expression.

Those facial expressions to which I've known very well. Expressions similar to Peter when he's in the 'mood'.

I can feel my vision getting blurry as each second pass. I can feel Andrew's hands touching me, in the places that he shouldn't be touching. I can see an unclear view of his sick grin as he continue to undress me.

I feel my body giving up. I tried to resist and push him away but because of my vulnerable state, I can't. He's much stronger than I am now. I can't fight him, I feel so helpless. I feel so weak and defenseless under him. I hate it.

I can feel tears pouring down from my eyes and them rolling down my cheeks. I depise how his lips leave marks on my neck. On how his hands traveled to my private parts without my consent. On how I can feel him enter me without any second thoughts. How I feel him inside me and hear his damn voice saying on how much he enjoyed me. I hate it. I despise it. I wanna stop it. But I can't...

Those were the last thing I knew before passing out because of the drug he injected me earlier.

Timeskip

3rd Person POV

Andrew with Y/N and his team was soon pick up by several helicopters.

"This is Andrew."

"Where are you right now?" Peter asked in the different line of the phone.

"About 6 minutes away." Andrew answered.

"What about the mission? How did it go?" Peter asked.

"Failed. We didn't expect the higher up demons to be there. My men isn't enough to beat them for now." Andrew said.

Peter scoffed at the camera, completely annoyed.

"Where's Y/N? I wanna see her." Peter said. Andrew shifted the camera towards the sleeping Y/N.

"Please also prepare some medical care. Y/N got stabbed hard in the gut. The stab pierced her through. The wound is quite fatal." Andrew informed.

At this, Peter was seen to be frozen in his place. His facial expression changed from annoyed to an expression which Andrew only seen now. He looks quite shocked and somehow can't believe what he had heard. Guilt also painted that face of his.

"Peter? You alright?" Andrew asked.

"She was pierced...? As in the stab got through her?" Peter repeated.

"Yes, although she can still survive. Why? What's the matter?" Andrew asked.

"N-nothing... Just bring her here immediately." Peter said as he immediately end the call after.

Andrew was weirded out by Peter's behavior. Was he possess? That was exactly what Andrew was thinking when he saw Peter acting like that.

Peter's POV

I've receive an intel from Andrew that they already have found my Y/N.

I tried to contact Andrew as soon as they have found her but the signal seemed to be playing with us. I decided to just call them hours later.

Upon knowing that they have failed the mission, I was beyond furious. How could they mess up an important mission?

When Andrew has told me what happened to Y/N, I can feel my world stop. His words echoed in my mind. If she have been pierced through, that means-

"I'm pregnant with your child."

Those words continue to echo inside my mind. I still remember the time she said that to me. On how I wish to turn back the time and just refuse to let her in the mission. Now, that child, no... Now my child is gone because of me...

3rd Person POV

Andrew and his team finally arrive. He had let his men go back to their base while he carry Y/N to where Peter is since she was still asleep and because of her wound. He saw a group of medics and a stretcher. They immediately run towards him.

"Sir Peter sent us to get Miss Y/N treated as soon as you two arrive here. Permission to get her away from you sir." one of the medics said. Andrew nodded and transferred Y/N carefully into their arms.

She was soon laying down on the stretcher and was taken to a proper care. Andrew decided to pay Peter a visit but when he entered his office, he was soon met by a flying flower vase to which he barely dodge that time. The vase soon hit the wall and was broken into pieces.

"What the hell?!" Andrew cursed in shock.

He look to see Peter standing beside his office window while he look at the endless forest beyond it.

"Sorry... Should've at least knock y'know?" Peter said as he keep staring at the window.

Andrew was shocked because of Peter's use of words. Peter would normally be always formal with using his words especially when speaking but today was different. And Peter's tone was different from usual, today was mix with anger and sadness?

"I'm here to catch up with you. So? How's life?" Andrew asked as he leaned on the wall with his arms cross.

Somehow, Peter just let out a stifled chuckle. On his desk can be seen a bottle of alcohol and a bucket of ice indicating that he's been drinking before Andrew even came.

Peter's chuckle turned into a fit of laughter which was lingered in pain. Peter's mouth came in contact with the cigarette he's holding in his right hand.

"How's life? Heh, horrible." Peter answered.

"It's always been horrible and you just noticed? I mean, things that are happening to you now." Andrew said.

"It's just horrible... You wouldn't understand even if I tell you." Peter worded.

"Is it because of her? I already told you, Y/N is gonna be fine. She can survive this." Andrew said.

"How'd you know?" Peter asked.

"You mean, how did I know that you're being like that because of her? It's easy Peter, since she came to your life, a part of you had changed. Remember the time when you almost ordered to ship every cattle children out just because she ranted over you that her past siblings have forgotten about her? You were really furious to see her crying that time." Andrew said.

"And that time when you also tried to ship out the girl's that were bullying her back when she was still in the training camp." Andrew added.

"And the time when you threatened that you will serve my head to the next Tifari if I haven't find her in the next three days." Andrew laughed.

"I'm not kidding when I said that one. I'm deadly serious about that, Andrew." Peter quoted as he look directly at Andrew.

"Dang, that girl really got you, huh?" Andrew said as he chuckle.

"I'm not gonna argue with that one... From the day I saw her, there was something in her that I just couldn't erase inside me. Just that something that is so vulnerable." Peter said.

"Well damn. So what's the other one?" Andrew asked.

"What?"

"I know that you're not just worried about her, there's something more that's bothering you Peter. Spit it out." Andrew said.

"No... Even though I tell you, you wouldn't understand. You wouldn't understand the feeling." Peter said as he take a sip from his glass.

"Oh come on Peter. At least tell me the main reason? Even if you don't tell me the whole thing, just the reason." Andrew said.

"Fine, if you really wanna know. I've... I've lost someone who's very important to me because of my foolish decision. I've lost someone who's very important to me, especially to Y/N because of my stupid actions. Happy now?" Peter asked.

"Important to you and Y/N? Now I just got more confuse than earlier." Andrew said.

"Good. Now I told you, now leave my sight." Peter ordered.

"Fine fine. And don't drink too much of that. Y/N doesn't like the smell of alcohol on you." Andrew said before leaving Peter's office.

Weeks soon past, Y/N was focusing on healing her wound. Peter has been always drunk all night and was EXTRA mean to everyone around him.

Y/N can now stand up even though her wound still hurts and she can barely defend herself. As much as she like to avoid an interaction with Peter, she still needed to pass him the reports about Norman.

She knocked on the door of his office but she received no response. She knocked again but was met with silence. She once again knocked but no one responded. She sigh and decided to enter his office while limping.

She saw him sleeping on his desk, his head placed on his arm. She can smell a trace of alcohol lingering in his office as her eyes traveled to the bottle of alcohol sitting next to Peter's head.

She decided to let it be and call someone to fix Peter up and was about to leave when she heard him say something.

"Y/N dear...? Is that you...?" he asked in a drunk voice.

She decided not to answer the question and was about to walk away but he immediately run up to her and hug her from behind. He wrap his arms around her as he rested his head in the crook of her neck.

"What the- Peter, please. You're drunk. Get away from me." Y/N tried to push him away but his grip was strong enough to secure her into his arms. Her old strength was still not back due to her still healing from the injury. She felt so weak and defenseless again. Her only option now is to reach his mind with words, to which is completely impossible since he is drunk right now.

"Don't be like that, baby. Please..." Peter softly whispered to her.

She tried to get away but to no avail, today, Peter was stronger than her.

The familiar feeling of his lips once again filled her neck. His hands traveled through her body. She can't do anything but cry silently. She can't fight nor defend herself.

Then it all once happen again. She find herself on the sofa with Peter on top of her as she hummed the lullaby Ray had teached her when they were little to at least comfort herself. Tears flowed down from her eyes as she shut them tight. There's no use in fighting him, she's weak right now.

After it was all over, she quickly hurried to her room and cried herself out. Why was this happening to her? She hated it. She hated everything.

Days pass after that, both of them didn't have an interaction with each other yet. Until one day when Peter was intentionally directing all his anger into Norman. Saying mean things to him and testing weird drugs on him. This caught Y/N's attention.

"Peter, what's up with you? I thought he was a special specimen? Why are you suddenly directing all your anger towards him?" Y/N asked.

"Then why are you defending him? Huh?" he asked.

"Defending him? No Peter I am not defending him. I'm just saying-" Y/N's sentence was soon cutted off.

"Maybe you purposely killed out child because of him, don't you?" Peter asked.

"Excuse me?" Y/N asked in disbelief.

"Maybe you let yourself have that injury so that our child will be gone. So if our child will be gone, you can be finally with your Norman again." Peter said.

"What the hell are you saying Peter? Are you accusing me that I killed our child because I wanted to be Norman?" Y/N asked.

"Yes! I am indeed accusing you. Don't fool me, Y/N. You've been a little nice to him these past. Who knows that you intentionally let our child die so you can be with that boy?" Peter said.

"Peter what in the actual fuck?! You think? You really think that I would kill my own child so that I could be with another man? You're out of your mind!" Y/N shouted.

"Me? Out of my mind? To start with, I'm not the one who let our baby to die. You are. You are the reason why our child died!" Peter shouted at her.

"So now I'm the reason?!" Y/N asked.

"Yes you are! If you have just take care of the child and protect it like how you are suppose to, maybe our baby will still be alive!" Peter blamed her.

"Why am I should be the only one to protect our child? Peter, you are the father! It is also your responsibility! Your responsibility from the start since it's your fucking idea to create it from the start without my consent! So stop fucking blaming me!" Y/N shouted.

"And oh how forgetful of you Peter. Didn't you remember that you were the one who still sent me to the mission even though you were fully aware that I was pregnant that time! It was your fucking fault, not mine-" Y/N didn't get to finish her sentence when a hand collided with her face.

*Smack*

Her head was forcibly turned to the side. A stinging pain soon was felt on her cheek. Yes, he had slapped her. Tears started to fall down from her eyes due to pain and anger.

"Come on, kill me." Y/N taunted.

Peter regained back his senses and started to calm Y/N down.

"No, come on kill me." Y/N taunted as Peter tried to hug her.

"No, I'm sorry-"

"Come on! Kill me!"

"Y/N Y/N, I'm so sorry."

"COME ON, KILL ME!!"

"Y/N please."

"COME ON, KILL ME LIKE HOW WOULD YOU DO TO A CATTLE CHILD!!!"

"I'm so sorry baby."

"COME ON PETER!! KILL ME!!"

"Baby no." he said as he tried to hug her but she kept swatting his hand away.

"COME ON, KILL ME NOW!! I DON'T HAVE ANY PURPOSE NOW DIDN'T I!?!! I DON'T HAVE ANY PURPOSE NOW SINCE I DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILD LIKE I SHOULD TO!!!"

"I'm so sorry. Please no-"

"NO NO NO PETER, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA SAY TO ME. THEN FINE, I'M THE MOST HORRIBLE MOTHER BECAUSE I LET MY CHILD DIE!! HAPPY NOW?!" Y/N shouted at him.

"No Y/N... I was wrong. I'm so sorry-" Peter continues to apologize.

"No! Get away from me!" Y/N said as she quickly run away from him. She once again locked herself inside her room and cried her heart out. Peter was suppose to comfort her, but what? He blamed her for losing their child instead of comforting her. How could he? She felt extremely guilty, so guilty about her child. Maybe Peter was right, it was all her fault. All her fault that her child is gone. All because of her.

Days later, she was soon informed that she will be shipping out at least 6 of her kids. This added more to her despair. Oh why would the world be so cruel to her?

On the other side

Ray and Emma were both traveling with a man named Mister since he refused to tell them his name. Emma was trying to convince Mister inti something.

"Of course you would thought that what would we know how you felt? In fact, we know. Ray over here also lost someone he love. Same as you Mister. He lost her in the most painful way possible." Emma explained.

"Why? Did she died in front of him?" Mister scoffed.

"No. She didn't die in front of me. But I need to watch her slowly drift away from me and I can't do anything to help her. I can't do anything to help her while she always helps me whenever I need it. I didn't have a choice but I need to leave her all alone because she already choose that path. And instead of leaving her with at least good memories, you know what? I leave her with some bitter and horrible memories. In her last moments with me, I tell her horrible things, I even hurted her physically. And now I am being eaten by that guilt everyday when I wake up and wishing I should have just died that day. Wishing that I could have just told her that I love her before leaving. So Mister, is that enough for you to tell that we understand what you felt?" Ray asked him.

Mister stand there shocked.

"Damn brats. Go back now." Mister said.

"Don't head to A08-63. Don't go to the Goldy Pond. Head back to your family now. They're probably-" Mister's sentence was soon cutted off when a wine rope thing kidnapped Emma.

"EMMA!!" Ray shouted as he was about to reach out to Emma but was stopped by Mister. Mister carried Ray and took him for a run.

"Run!" Mister shouted.

"What no?! Emma! Let me down!" Ray protested.

"Where's Emma? Where did they take her?" Ray asked.

"Calm down boy. Her life isn't in danger for now. Maybe it hasn't started yet." Mister said.

"What do you mean?!" Ray asked.

"Those are the poachers. They kidnapped her to the Goldy Pond." Mister said.

It took quite a while for Mister to explain Ray what's happening. When Ray had finally found out, his world almost crash down. How could he lost her?

"Don't be so down now boy." Mister said.

"Take me where the Goldy Pond is." Ray said.

"No, it's too dangerous there." Mister said.

A while of bickering but finally, Mister agreed. On Emma's side, she had to run away from the so called poachers while saving the others in the process.

Finally, Voilet had introduced her to the resistance team. She finally met Lucas and all towards Minerva's true goal. They started making a plan when it's finally night time.

Emma, who was sitting on one of chairs, staring on the picture on her hand. It was a picture of Y/N. Emma always look at her picture, whenever she felt sad and need some support, she always stare at her 'sister's' picture.

Paula, who was just passing by saw the picture in Emma's hand and was shocked.

"Where did you get that picture?" Paula asked. At this Emma smiled bitterly.

"It was from my little siblings. They hold on to this picture so tightly, so am I." Emma started with.

"Do you know that person?" Paula asked.

"Yes, very well actually. She's my older sister back in my House, Grace Field. She was left behind when we escaped." Emma said, her voice cracking.

"We did some horrible things to her. We treat her poorly all the time and always forget about her. She must have been very mad at us right now." Emma said as little tears formed on the corner of her eyes.

"Wait, I think we knew the same person." Paula said as she pulled out a picture of Y/N, the one which Nigel and Gillian manage to stole from Andrew.

There, on the picture, Y/N look like much a little mature than the Y/N on Emma's picture.

"How'd you know her?" Emma asked being shocked.

"She's our sibling. She was a transfer from Grace Field that time..." Paula started to tell Emma everything. After a long ass explanation.

"S-she's been stabbed by Leuvis?" Emma stuttered in shock.

"Yes, but we treated her immediately. There's a man that claimed to be Y/N's guardian. We were first doubting but Y/N said that she knew him so we let her go even though it was hard for us." Paula said.

"You said that she was right here?! About how long?" Emma asked.

"About a week, she stayed here. She was here 2 weeks ago." Paula said.

"2 weeks ago? So... She's alive then... I'm glad then." Emma smiled.

After that, the demons started to attack them even though their plan isn't still overly complete. They all fought for their and the others lives. Zack, who got seriously injured, hang on for dear life. As he feel his vision and senses lifting away from his body, his hand reached to his chest pocket on his left where his heart is, he pulled out a picture of Y/N who was smiling warmly. He stared at the picture until he lost his senses.

"Y/N..." he mumbled.

On Oliver's side, he got stabbed by Bayon while protecting Lucas. He swear himself to kill Bayon no matter what because of what Bayon did to Y/N. Before Oliver fell to the ground, his hand also reached to his chest pocket on the left to held on to her picture.

"I did it... Y/N..." he mumbled before falling on the ground.

Mister and Ray soon reached the Goldy Pond and assisted with the fight. Emma, also got the same fate as Y/N. Unfortunately, Leuvis ran away with a fatal wound. Everyone panicked as Emma almost bleed to death. Suddenly 4 kids came to help them. The kids ages were about 5-6 year old.

Surprisingly, the kids know how to do proper medical care even though they're still little.

Soon, they were all shifted to the bunker where everyone is living well.

They continue to live a life, all happy, still working. While on the other side, Y/N and Norman were suffering.

Fun fact about the chapter <3:

🔹The four kids that are mentioned helping Emma and the others are four out of the six kids that Y/N shipped out.

🔹Lucas literally asked Emma questions about Y/N after he found out that Emma know about Y/N.

🔹Ray had gone wild and crazy when he was informed that Y/N was still alive. He was very happy to know, ofc. But still, he doesn't wanna get his hopes up in case something happens.

🔹The little kids from Grace Fieldale got so happy because of the news. They were dedicated that their big sis Y/N was still alive.

🔹They had knew that the four kids were Y/N's kids (cattle) from a farm she's taking in charge of.

(A/N: PLS LIKE AND SHARE THIS! (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.7K 32
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...
63.5K 1.1K 26
"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." โ‡ โ˜•๏ธŽโœ๏ธŽโ˜•๏ธŽโ‡ข [โ—๏ธ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ธ ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ ๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ;'(โ—๏ธ] ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฌ๏ฟฝ...
173K 4.5K 100
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–. ๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜. ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ...
13.2K 273 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ (๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ) ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...