|Baby Curtis| (The Outsiders)

By nicnlunaright

Being a Curtis is hard. Being the youngest is hard. Being a girl is hard. Having no parents is hard. Being in... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
HELLO..!?
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Update
Ch.13
Update
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19

Ch.20

1K 13 9
By nicnlunaright

Blair POV:
We got home finally, and darry was on the couch seemed like he waiting for me. he looked at me and i look back at him..

"Hey Blair." He said with a straight face

"Hey?" i say confused. then i say, "isn't this the part where you yell at me about something that has nothing do with me and just your possessiveness over me?" i say squinting at him..

He got up and said, " let go." He grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

Soda POV:
They all got up and i said, "Nope, all greasers stay here."

"what the hell man." Two-but said throwing himself back on the couch.

Blair POV:

"Ummm... what are you doing...?" i say confusingly.

"Let's go get a shake." Darry said while leaving the front porch.

i turned and look at the door and then right back at Darry and reluctantly followed behind him.

We got to the dingo and he got us shakes and i say down and waited for him.

Darrel POV:

As i was walking up to Blair kicking her feet under the table and i have a deja vu moment and saw the my little bug from when she was a kid. At that moment, back to reality, I smiled at her and she looked back at weirdly.

"You still like chocolate?" I said while sitting across her.

"Why are you doing this Dar?" she asked genuinely.

I paused for a bit then took a breath and said, "i want to fix my relationship with you."

She sips the shake and said, "and whysss that?"

"I knowww, i'm such a bad brother and you please you have to understand i was a kid too when our parents passed and then taking care of 3 of yous. It's hard." I say looking for sympathy.

"Darry, you act like a dick." She said lifting her eyes at me with a straight face then sipping her drink.

I guess i deserved that comment, I inhale and exhaled.

"Well, should've expected that. Haha, wellll.. you are the most special, and do not tell your brothers.. now that i think of it they probably know that." I say

She laughed, I made my kid sister laugh again. like when she was a kid. I made her laugh. not cry. That felt good, why do I make her cry, rather than laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," I said looking down.. "You should always be smiling. Always be happy."

"Hey! Don't think i don't love you Darrel. I love you and i know you try your best. Just be nicer and at least more lenient with me. I promise i try my best too." Blair said holding my hand.

"I know, im so fucking hard on you. You probably don't have a boyfriend behind my back." I say.

Blair POV:

"I don't, even if I did. It should not be a problem. I make my decisions for my life. You know i would never loose focus of my goals nor make bad decisions for myself." I say looking at him and then slurping my milkshake.

"It's just-." He said but i interrupted.

"It's just you want to protect me, listen I'm in high school, i'm already starting to plan life after it, time moves fast Dar. I want to experience things." I say looking at him and being serious.

Darry saids sadly saying, "but you're my kid sister. You're a kid. You're my kid."

"Yes Darry very aware of that but also almost 16." I say looking at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 131 44
imagines on if y/n were the curtis sister What will happen? Would it be different with a girl in the gang? I do not own any of the characters except...
21.4K 180 10
y/n matthews has always liked pony, ever since they met. what happens during winter break? will her and pony start dating? - all characters except fo...
132K 2K 51
Lust: it feels like love, until it's time to make sacrifices. Dallas Winston fanfic Content warning: 18+ Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
41.7K 536 36
The story follows Baylee Curtis, The youngest of the crew. How the death of her parents and being raised by her brothers and the gang on the east sid...