Kamen Rider Kabuto And Futari...

By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

After kuuga and precure defeat daguva, grongi and zakenna, the legendary warriors returned to their peaceful... More

KAMEN RIDER KABUTO PREVIEW
WE ARE STILL PRECURE!THE LEGEND CONTINUE THROUGH THICK AND THIN!NEW KAMEN RIDER
THE FRESHMAN IS A PROFOUND MYSTERY? SHE IS REALLY FULL OF RIDDLES"I AM JUSTICE
IS THIS DESTINY? POLLUN AND HIKARI CLOSE ENCOUNTER!LOVE EXPLANATION!
ORDER TO CAPTURE !YOU ARE NOT ALONE!THE PREMONITION OF TWO FEELINGS OVERLAPPING
A GALLANT APPEARANCE!HER NAME IS SHINY LUMINOUS!MY FLOWER
NEW KAMEN RIDER THE BEE!BE CAREFUL!HIKARI'S ERRANDS ARE FULL OF DANGERS
FIGHT, NAGISA!THE DO-OR-DIE RESPONSE TO CHORES!ANGRY TOFU!
THE BEE'S INSANITY!WORFIES FLY AWAY!HIKARI TIES EVEYONE'S BONDS"
YOU WON'T INTERFERE!HONOKA MOST PRECIOUS DAY!YAMATO IDENTITY STORY
THE PARTY BURNS!ON THE VERGE OF PANIC!A SWEET AND DANGEROUS TRANING TRIP
THE MAKEUP THOUSAND-MAN CUT!A GREAT CRISIS!LINK YOUR HEART AND TURN EVERYTHING
THE TEAM DISSOLVED!A THRIVING BUSSINES!WELCOMING TO THE PLATEAU CAFE
NAGISA"GREAT PARENT-CHILD BATTLE? NEGLECTING A MOTHER'S HEART!BACK OF THE BACK
THE MONSTER NOTED DOCTOR!GO FOR IT, FUJIPI-NAGISA'S SPIRITED CHEERING FLAG
AN ASPIRING UPPERCLASSMEN IS A CLOSE FRIEND?AN UNTHINKABLE STORM
RESTORE MEMORIES!NAGISA IN HIGH SPIRITS!HER LUCKY COLOR IS IN TOP FORM!
WHAT TO DO? A WORRIED HONOKA"S RESEARCH PRESENTATION!FAREWELL GON
A NEW SCORPION RIDER!CAMPING, HOY!FATHER IS RELIABLE?
EH, JIIYA!HIKARI IS WORRIED!I CAN'T BELIEVE NAGISA'S CHANGING SCHOOLS!"
A TEARFUL FAREWELL? RINA'S RACOON STORY"!STAG BEETLE!
BIRTH KAMEN RIDER GATACK!WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT TO DO? FORBIDDEN ENCOUTER!
THE RAMEN WAY!RAPEL THE POWER OF DARKNESS!HOPE CALLS ON NEW POWER!
YOUTH AT FULL THROTTLE!YUKA AND NAGISA'S DECISIVE BATTLE!ARROGANT INVESTIGATION
HIKARI'S SUMMER DAY AND SANAE"S MEMORIES!YAMATO NEVER GIVE UP!
DON'T LOSE, NAGISA!EVERYONE'S GROWING WORRIED!EH!? DAISUKE IS MURDERER!
FINISH UP YOUR LEFTOVER HOMEWORK!PEARS AND STORM,ZAKENNA!WHY?DAISUKE DEATH!
VERONE PANIC!HUNTING GHOST OF THE MISCHIEVOUS PRINCESS THE DARK KITCHEN
NO WAY, SERIOUSLY, REALLY? POLLUN GREAT BABYSITTER STRAGTEG!MISO SOUP ASCENSION
DO YOU BEST, LULUN!WEAVE THE FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF LIGHT!SHOCKING FACT!
YAMATO REVEAL TRUE HIYORI!BALDEZ REBORN!SPLIT-SECOND BREATHROUGTH WITH TEAMWORK
SPROUTING ADJUTANT!PROTECT US FROM DARKNESS!THIS WORLD MOST IMPORTANT SMILE
NEW POWER KABUTO HYPER FORM!SUMMON YOUR COURAGE!NAGISA TROUBLESOME BIRTHDAY!
THE HELL BROTHERS!FRIENDS ON A JOURNEY!ZAKENNA ON A FIELD!
RED SHOES RECKLESS!A SERIOUSLY TERRIBLE FIELD TRIP!MEMORY MAKING HAS DANGEROUS
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!POLLUN AND LULUN BIG ADVENTURE!SCHOOL GHOST STORY
DANGEROUS YOUNGER SISTER!NAGISA FILES!HONOKA DANCES!ALL OF SHIHO POWER ON STAGE
GOODBYE, HONOKA? OUR BONDS WILL BE STRONG FOREVER!THE POWERFUL BLACK OPPONENT
THE SADDEST BATTLE!BURN OUT!THE YOUTH LACROSSE FINALS!
KAMEN RIDER KABUTO, FUTARI WA PRECURE MAX HEART MOVIE GOD SPEED LOVE PART 1
KAMEN RIDER KABUTO, FUTARI WA PRECURE MAX HEART MOVIE :GOD SPEED LOVE PART 2
MOVIE 2:FRIENDS OF THE SNOW LADEN SKY!MYSTERIOUS TWO DARKNESS WARRIOR PART 1
MOVIE 2:FRIENDS OF THE SNOW LADEN SKY!MYSTERIOUS TWO DARKNESS WARRIOR PART 2
WE'RE THE BEST!NAGISA AND RYOUTA AT FULL THROTTLE!THE STRONGEST DEFEATED
DELIVER YOUR SPIRIT!A BIT OF COURAGE IS NEEDED FOR THIS PRESENT!WORST TERROR
WHO YOU WILL LIVE WITH!A SKATING RINK OF SWEATHEART?
CHRISTMAS EARTHQUAKE!TSURUGI REVEAL TO MISAKI!WE CANNOT BELIEVED THIS!
THE DAY HIKARI DISAPPEARS!THE DAY, WE SEARCH UNTIL TOMMROW!FAREWELL, TSURUGI
RUSHING INTO THE LAST CHAPTER!INFINITE DARKNESS, ETERNAL LIGHT
OPEN THE DOOR!THE STORY BEGINS FROM HERE!PATH OF HEAVEN!

THE HORROR OF BALDEZ!PRECURE CORNERED!RIDDLE+RIDDLE=X

198 12 8
By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

At the school,nagisa and others is in class waiting to get back her test paper. Before yoshimi going call her student about that report card.

Yoshimi:so, as i call each of your name come up and gets yours.

Nagisa and others:yes.

Yoshimi:manyuu-san.

Manyuu:yes.

Manyuu go toward yoshimi as Yoshimi give card report.

Yoshimi:you really tried hard.

She nod her teacher she will tried hard as nagisa stared on the window about the yesterday that hikari meet your friends name daiki.and she got the kamen rider belt from yamato when he give her.

Nagisa(though):so, summer vacation starts tomorrow... As usual, those guys came to attack us. So i can't let my guard down. Hikari even made a new acquaintance, and it seems she's grown up a little bit... I really hope we have a fun summer. And yamato give belt for me because soon i become kamen rider gaatck like kagami.

Yoshimi:misumi-san!

Nagisa:yes!

Nagisa turn back to her teacher when yoshimi call her before nagisa go toward teacher.

Yoshimi:being a captain is seriously responsible, and you really gave it you all, but...

Nagisa seem confused why her teacher awkward laughed as teacher give card report to nagisa.

Yoshimi::why don't you try just as hard over here as well?

Nagisa seem realize as she grab the card report from teacher. Nagisa was seem her nervous as her head was sweat and check on her card report before she seem shocked.

Nagisa:my grades dropped!

Yoshimi:please read the"message to the home"section, okay?

Nagisa take look at the message on the note.

Nagisa:"she has a bright and positive altitude about everything, but because she also has times when she goes overboard,she should try and act more calmly. "My mom gonna be at me again. I just can't believe this.

Nagisa start cried on her face that her grade was low and her mom gonna be at her again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, elder and wisdom playing the shogun chess while wisdom question about, who has been wondering how everyone is doing in the garden of rainbow.

Wisdom:elder? I wonder how everyone how everyone in the garden of rainbows is doing about now?

Elder:ah... Mepple, mipple, pollun, and um... Right!Yoshiko-san, yusuke-san and keiko-san.

Wisdom:they're nagisa, naoki and honoka. By the way naoki going trip around when they tell us.

Elder:and also, the Queen's life and new kamen rider... Kimeko-san!yagi-san!

Wisdom facefault on the ground as he forget their name again.

Wisdom:it's yamato and hikari!

Elder:right, that was it...

Wisdom:kimeko-san, yagi-san that's not even close.. Elder, the power of darkness is surely getting stronger.

Elder:and those people have noticed that the Queen's life is in the garden of rainbows.

Elder put king side on chess front of wisdom place as he seem shocked and winded his eyes. While he sweat his head and think about idea.

Wisdom:and they even know about the existence of the heartiels.

Elder seem shocked something.

Window:what is it?

Elder:no, it's was nothing. It must have been my imagination.

___________________________________________________________________________

At the dark mansion, hikaru is watching a mirror and thinks about hikari. This has been going on since yhey met and two Butler go towards hikaru want playing the toys as they hold the toys and tried to snap out on him.

Two butler:let's play-zakenna.

Small:this plane is really cool-zakenna.

Taller:shall we build plastic models together-zakenna?

But, hikaru doesn't response at all as Baldez was stand the upstair until viblis was appeared front of him about hikaru.

Baldez:this has become a problem, hasn't it?

Vlibis:he met her... The Queen's life.

Baldez:yeah. We were careless. While he is yet young, before his spirit has ripened, he was allowed to meet with Someone from the garden of light.in any case, i will awaken him no matter what. So that everything will be ruled by darkness.

Viblis:everything.

Baldez:yes. Everything. And so, for that sake, this time i will have to move myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the tako cafe, nagisa and honoka head to the tako cafe and grab a snack, but honoka is able to see that nagisa is unhappy.

Nagisa:my report card... When i think of showing it to my parents. I'm so screwed.

Before yamato and akane was appeared as they Brought the juice for nagisa and honoka.

Akane:there's no use moping around About it!

Yamato:you should studying all the time.

Honoka:that's right!I'm sure your grade will improved if you try hard for next time.

Nagisa:well, i guess they're not that much worse than before. Alright!i won't let it bother my anymore!

Nagisa become cheer up as she quicky eat the takoyaki and they seem surprise

Nagisa:delicious.

Yamato(sweatdrop):that's was fast.

Akane:man, nagisa, you cheer up in a flash.

Nagisa:speaking of which, how were hikari grade?

Honoka:that's right. This would be the first time for hikari-san to get grades.

Nagisa:I'm curious.

Akane:what're you talking about? Her grades were way better than yours were back then, at least.

Nagisa(nervous):oh, really... Hikari really tried hard at both studying and helping out at your shop, doesn't she?

Yamato:and for the"message to the home", they wrote that she was"kind"and"considerate".

Akane:just that alone would be wonderful as far as I'm concerned.

Nagisa:i see.

Honoka:hikari-san is kinder than anyone.

Yamato:so, what'd they write for you, honoka?

Honoka:eh? On the "? Message to the home"section?

Nagisa:come on, just tell us.

Honoka:um... I think it was..."she's always full of inventive ideas."

Nagisa:i see.

Yamato:the teacher really knows you guys.

Akane stared on nagisa and talk About teacher write about her.

Akane:so.. What'd she write about you, nagisa?

Nagisa(nervous):i wonder?

Yamato:it's probably"she has times when she goes overboard, so she should calm down a little. "Or something like that, right?

Nagisa(gasp):how do you know?

Yamato:just confidence so that's all i said.

Nagisa:no, well...

Akane:well, there's good and bad parts of that, right? Don't worry About it.

Akane patted on nagisa shoulder don't worry about thinking as she going back to work. While she was relief in sigh and honoka worried about her.

Honoka:nagisa...

Hikari was still clean on the table and wonder about first met with hikaru.

Hikari(though):i wonder why?i just saw him once in the city, but... Why does he interest me so much?

Pollun:hikari?

She look down pollun on her pocket.

Pollun:who was that boy-popo?

Hikari:that boy? You don't mean...

Pollun:that boy you met the other day-popo. He felt like when i met you, hikari-popo.

Hikari:huh? Like the time you met me?

Pollun:but, it was different-popo.

Hikari hold the commune on pollun.

Hikari:the same, but different? What do you mean?

Before pollun sense something and shocked. As she notice it.

Pollun(scared):it's coming-popo!it's coming-popo!

Hikari:pollun.

Yamatov:what's wrong?

They go toward hikari and pollun about what's going on as she show pollun to them.

Hikari:he jus.. Suddenly...

Pollun:it's coming-popo!

Honoka:it's coming? What is coming?

Pollun:incredible-popo.. I'm scared-popo!I'm scared-popo!

Pollun sense scared as he shouted and close up the commune as they notice it.

Hikari:pollun!

Nagisa:what could it be? It's not normal for pollun to be this frightened.

Mepple:i can feel it too-mepo. An incredibly intense power is drawing closer-mepo.

Mipple:an incredible a large dark power is coming-mipo!

Nagisa:large power of darkness?

Before they saw that the wind blow wind on store.

Yamato:i have bad feeling about this.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to wisdom, they still fight the shogun until they sense dark aura and seem shocked wisdom face.

Wisdom:how could something like this happen?

Elder:I see, you feel it too, guardian.

Wisdom:what in the world is it?

Elder:something new moves within the power of darkness.

Elder sense something nee move within the power of darkness.

________________________________________________________________________

At the city, yamato and others walk on the city as they take look at wind start blow on the tree and they start getting nervous.

Mipple:i can feel it-mipo...

Honoka:eh?

Mepple:it's almost on top of us-mepo.

Yamato and other seem surprise that fairies someone almost on top of them and they saw that baldez was appeared nearby street.

Yamato:baldez!

Nagisa:in a place like this?

Before baldez start his eyes and roar on them to start bright while they take cover their eyes. They open their eyes and saw that place become dark right now as they take look at the people was gone.

Honoka:vansihed...

Nagisa:no.. But there were so many people here before...

Baldez:this is for his future.prepare yourselves!

Yamato:hikari, just wait here.

Hikari:yes.

Yamato:girls, let's go.

They nod him before kabuto zecter was appeared as yamato catch it.

Yamato:henshin.

Yamato insert zecter on his belt.

HENSHIN

he Transform into kamen rider kabuto masked form.

Nagisa and honoka brought the heartful commune as they brought the heartful commune as they take out the card to insert the commune while the wave top spinning, while they hold hand each others.

Nagisa, honoka:duel Aurora wave.

They are flying the sky inside in a rainbow light. God colored ribbons falls to them. Nagisa is squatting at her full clothes appeared. Honoka shoulder strap is showing her skirt. Black jumped down landing on her feet. Honoka then landed and does a backlifps as they Transform into precure.

Black:emissary of light, cure black.

White:emissary of light, cure white.

Black, white:we are precure.

White:servant of the dark power...

Black:return to the darkness from which you came.

Kabuto:cast off.

Kabuto pull his horn.

CAST OFF CHANGE BEETLE

before he reveal his basic form.

Baldez raising his hand to blast on them as they notice and quicky avoid attack from him.but he swipe off them with wind to make sending them away as they landed on the ground safety.

Baldez:it's futile.

Before they saw that tornadoes going charge forward as they brought arms and tornado reveal to the baldez.

Baldez:the power of darkness will rule everything. Everything will fall under our dark king. And no matter how much you may be able to resist, it will all be a fruitless efforts. Prepared yourself. For i am far, far stronger than those you have fought before me.

Baldez punch on the ground to shockwave on them to sending the sky as they was jumped into the building. Black side kick on him while kabuto deliver punch on his face, but baldez swipe off their attack and counterattack with blow tornado on them to through the building.

White:stop it!

White spinning kick on him when he block attack as kabuto and black get off the building and deliver punch on baldez, but he block his arms and counterattack them to sending away as they scream and landed on the ground, causing an dust. And hikari seem worried about them.

Hikari:kabuto, black, white!

Elsewhere, kabuto and precure fall down on the ground as they get injured and  tried stand upuntil baldez was appeared front of them.

Baldez:you are quite Persistent. It's about time we ended this.

Black:in that case, there's only one thing to do...

White:yeah...

Black and white reached out and clasped their hands.

Black:black thunder.

White:white thunder.

From the sky, black and white thunderbolt flew in and stuck the girls.

White:our beautiful souls.

Black:shall crush you evil heart.

The girls touched the ground they both thrust their hand toward the remanning zakenna.

Black, white:precure marble screw.

Black and white energy from the girls hand as usual, though the blast that shot out of the girls hand was notably bigger, they blast toward zakenna, spark came out of their palm before they bring thier hand back.

Black, white:max.

They then reach out their arms once again to released out their arms once again to release much stronger beam of electric. As they blast toward baldez until he take position and punch lightning bolt in roar to turn into energy red and sending blast on kabuto and precure,causing an explosion around the Street.

Kabuto get off the sand and go toward preucre tried to stand when he grab their shoulder.

White:for him to.. Counter... Our marble screw...

Black:i totally can't believe this!

Before baldez was arrived with the tornado and take breathe as his head was get sweat because he used too much power on his punch to counter on lighting bolt. Before hikari was appeared and saw that Baldez tried raising energy his both hand.

Hikari:pollun.

She take look at pollun to Transform but pollun still trembling and scared of baldez.

Pollun:I'm scared.. I'm scared-popo...

Hikari:me too, I'm also really scared.but... Please, pollun!

Hikari begging to pollun as pollun was snapping his mind and become brave.

Pollun:Transform-popo!

Hikari:okay.

Hikari brought the communes while she wave her left hand across the commune to actively k. She then lift u head.

Hikari:luminous, shinning stream.

A golden stream of light can rising up the sky behind her this scene. Golden light then shines from her chest and clouds of gold dust whip up from the ground to surrounds her, after moment, she turn into shiny luminous. The pink silhouette of her heartiel baton in heart mode than spin down from the sky and into her hand, before explosion in golden light.

Luminous:sparking life, shiny luminous!heart of light and stone light.. For them all to Become one.

Kabuto and precure was jumped side to the luminous. While they take breathe.

Luminous:black, white, kabuto!

Baldez:this time will be the last!

Baldez was almost to raising surroundings his energy as they notice it.

Black:we're not even a match for him...

White:but, this time...

Black, white:with all three of our powers combined...!

Luminous:yeah.

Pollun:combine your powers-popo!

The Heartiel baton then fall from the sky and into her palm. The crystal on the heart baton shines and the crest under Luminous increased again, covering the ground black and white stand on. When luminous has taken the heart baton before and suddenly takes a new hold on it, making release light in rainbow's colored around girls. Black and white was  doing pose.

Black:rising courage.

White:overflowing hope.

Luminous:with the embraced of sparking light.

They hold hand as hold they free ones back.

Black, whte:extremes.

Luminous:luminario.

Black and white feet take a hard with the rainbow's colored approach before them. The duo then reach out their palma and the heart sends out a strong Golden mist at baldez until he release darkness energy and blast on golden mist to clashed as they notice it. Before explosion around the city as they brought arms and saw that baldez was run away.

The place was return back to normal. As precure was still shaken by the sudden encouter expect for kabuto.

White:the extreme luminarion was...

Black:blocked...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elder:this is power of darkness too great to be able to defeat.

Wisdom:can kamen rider and precure stand up to it, i wonder?

Elder:an opponent this terrible? I can't say..

Wisdom:then everything and kamen rider, precure will be...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Back to cafe, Yamato and others return to the tako cafe and reminded about baldez was counter all attack.

Nagisa:there's no way we could beat that guy.

Honoka:not only can he repel the marble screw, but to counter Luminario too..

Yamato:baldez seem equal my power.

Mepple:that power of darkness is just too much-mepo.

Mipple:at this rate, he...

Nagisa:what should we do?

Seekun:rely on it!

Before the seekun was appeared as they notice it.

Yamato:seekun...

Nagisa:rely on what?

Seekun:rely on the great knowledge of the garden of light!

Nagisa:what do you mean?

Honoka:the great knowledge of the garden of light?

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the honoka house, yamato and others may at the honoka house, theywent to the Honoka room as they brought the chairect and put on the table.

Seekun:now, it's finally my turn to shine!

Yamato and others:eh?

Seekun:this is my job.

Seekun going spinning around chairect with round object Before the colored interrupted to the box to reveal the fairies was inteligan.as they seem surprise.

Yamato and others:inteligan.

Inteligan:it's an honor to be able to meet you again.

Honoka:the pleasure is ours.um. we've encountered something our power cannot reach. Will you guide us?

Inteligan:i do not know whatever you can purpose such a terrible power of darkness. But there may be some way.

Nagisa, Mepple(surprised):really/really-mepo?

Inteligan turn back to them.

Inteligan:that means it's possible.

Nagisa:i see.

Inteligan turn back to honoka.

Inteligan:at any rate, my power of wisdom may be of service to you.

Nagisa:power of wisdom?

Mepple:what kind of power is that-mepo?

Inteligan(sigh):i will explain later.

Honoka:what kind of power might it be?

Mipple:I want to know-mipo.

Inteligan:what a love of learning you have!for you, i explain.

Nagisa and mepple was pouted that Inteligan was explain to honoka and mipple.

Nagisa, mepple:but you just/-mepo.

Honoka:thank you.

Inteligan:i am the only one of the heartiels who is entrusted with this"book of wisdom. "

Nagisa and mepple happy as she only one of the heartiel who is entrusted with her book of wisdom.

Nagisa:ooh, ohh, that tiny book?

Mepple:what's written in it-mepo?

Inteligan:i will tell you in due time.

Nagisa and Mepple was doing pouted again.

Nagisa:you've always..

Mepple:been like this-mepo.

Honoka:but, what might be written in that"book of windom, "i wonder?

Inteligan:i will explain!

Nagisa:yup, she's explained after all...

Inteligan:in this"book of window"is all the wisdom passed down from the garden of light.

Honoka:so then, in that"book of wisdom,"there might be...

Inteligan:correct. It may point out a way to oppose the power of darkness.

Inteligan put book on the table as book lift page by itself as they seem notice. Until they saw ligh was came out as Inteligan was seem surprise.

Inteligan:this description...

Yamato:what does it say?

Inteligan:things that hold a great power of hope. Surrounded by six pillars, a piece of shining earth.

Nagisa:surrounds by six pillars?

Mepple:earth that shines-mepo?

Inteligan:about the shinning earth, there is more to the description. The "piece of shinning earth"is where two Suns appeared at once.

Honoka:shinning earth?

Mipple:does i have something to do with the garden of light-mipo?

Inteligan:according to this description, the piece of shining earth, in other words, in the garden of rainbows, a place related to the power of light. Well, that's what it says.

Nagisa:in the garden of rainbows?

Mepple:is there a place like that-mepo?

Honoka:if it's a place that's related to the power of light...

Mipple:maybe it's the place where mepple and i fell down-mipo.

Nagisa:but mepple fell into my room...

Mepple:and that place is cramped and messy. It doesn't feel a place that shines-mepo.

Nagisa(angry):well, sorry about that.

Nagisa was mad at Mepple and pull on his cheek.

Honoka:and the place i first met Mipple was

Mipple:it was in the shed outside of your house-mipo.

Honoka:That also doesn't seem like a place that shines...and the place we first met pollun, in my yard, also doesn't feel right. And before i met mipple, you'd been here a long time..

Mipple:i feel like after i fell here, i traveled to many places for a long time-mipo.

Nagisa:so does that mean the place could be anywhere in the world? We can't search everywhere!

Honoka:also, there was that other description of the piece of shining earth.

Inteligan:the piece of shining earth is where two sun appeared at once. Do you mean that description?

Honoka:maybe...

Nagisa:what is it?

Honoka stand up as she grab the book from her shelve and show to them.

Honoka:maybe it's a place like this?

Honoka flip page book to lake for them and show to them.

Honoka:well,for example, when the sun sets above a lake, the Sun's reflection in the surface of the lake...

Yamato:you mean you can see two suns?

Honoka:right. Was there some place near the water that had something to do with Mipple, Mepple or pollun?

Mepple:there wasn't a place like that-mepo.

Mipple:i got it-mipo.

Yamato and seem surprise that she got it and point on Mepple

Mipple:the culprit is... Mepple-mipo!

Mepple seem shocked his face he was culprit.

Mipple:it's the place where you dropped the prism hopeish-mipo.

Until nagisa, honoka and Mepple was remembered something.

Mepple:yeah, i dropped it-mepo...

Nagisa:that was, i think...

Honoka:at kappa mountain....

Nagisa:lake hyoutan.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the shibuya area x, all the shadow was guard on the gate as no one can passes through them. Until Mishima and tadoroko was on the gate area right now when they done research.

Tadoroko:i can't believe this.

Mishima:if you were an ordinary guy, you wouldn't be given the job as a zect team leader.

They get out the gate and all the shadow close the gate.

Tadoroko:why was i brought in area x?

Mishima:now that we have gatack. The masked rider is entering it's next level.

Tadokoro:next level?

Mishima:and probably.. The worm are too.

He seem surprise that Mishima tell him mention that masked rider and worm next level. While they leave the place.

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the tunnel, hiyori walk on the street by herself until someone follow her behind as she turn back to person, but no one here as she continue walk and notice that man was appeared front of her.

Before the man was Transform into worm. His armored was red. His body was full of spike, his head resemble bug, his right hand was claw. It's name was geophilid worm.

Geophilid worm.

She seem shocked as she crawl on the ground in fear

Gatack:that's far enough.

They heard familiar voice and turn around it's was kamen rider gatack with basic form. He charge forward worm to deliver on his chest to step away as he turn back to hiyori.

Gatack:hiyori, run!

Hiyori:you're... Kagami.

Gatack:yeah, i explain later.

Hiyori going behind on the pillar while geophilid was tackle on gatack to rolling on the ground. As gatack stand up, he grab worm head to deliver punch on his chest and side kick on his chest to stumble
back.geophilid trier to swing on him with his claw when he flip back and elbow strike on worm chest to step away.

Gatack pressed few button on his zecter.

1

2

3

Gatack then close the gatack zecter and pull it's horn back into place.

Gatack:rider kick.

Gatack pull the whistle again.

RIDER KICK

the energy contained on gatack zecter then travel to gatack helmet. He charge forward at worm and kick on his face to knocked out, causing an explosion.

Gatack removed his zecter to reveal his normal.

Kagami:alright!I'm strong!it's finally my era!i will guide this era.

Kagami was impressive to himself that he was strong until Hiyori was came out and saw that kagami was wear the belt like yamato.she remained that man he killed hiyori parents and stared on mysterious stone when she hold it.

______________________________________________________________________________

At that headquarters, Tsurugi and jiiya was on headquarters to meet mishima about the money, but jiiya was slamming on the table and angry on mishima.

Jiiya:what is this meaning of this? Five worms were defated. For zero yen?

Jiiya point the money on Mishima that was zero.

Mishima:our contract has been annulled.

Jiiya(surprise):eh? That is so forceful...

Mishima:now that zect has it's most powerful rider... Sasword ability are no longer needed.

Tsurugi:that's fine.

Jiiya turn back to Tsurugi as he was lean against pillar.

Tsurugi:i have plenty of Money. But... Tell that"most powerful rider"this. I will defeat all the worms. If he gets in my way, i will show no mercy.

He going leave the place if stronger rider tried to get in his way and Tsurugi will show no mercy. Before jiiya was go toward Mishima about stronger rider.

Jiiya:despite what Bocchama said, please reconsider. Even if the reward is half of before... Even a third...

Mishima:this would be good time to tell Tsurugi-san. I've already investigation england famous family, discabil. Fiscally they are at an end.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the ramen cart, yamato and juka was eat ramen on the rent as yamato hold the bowl that the flavor is transparent.

Yamato:the soup is transparent...

Yamato was slurped the soup as he seem surprise.

Yamato:the broth is made with kelp and cutlet...

He going continue eating ramen until he notice something it's was jiiya as he become owner ramen.

Yamato:jiiya-san!

Jiiya:hello.

Juka:oniichan, someone you know?

Yamato:yeah.but,.. Why are you.....

Jiiya:please do not ask why.

Jiiya grab the plate until he shocked something and dropped plate to fall on the ground as yamato going catch the plate and they seem surprise.

Yamato:i cannot let humanity's treasure do this.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere, the man was going tell fortune teller about his future as he was on the building until she read his mind with the glass ball.

Woman:your future is... I don't see it.

Woman notice that she cannot see his future until the man was Transform into geophilid worm as woman seem shocked and crawl on the ground in fear.

Gatack:stop.

Worm look at the rooftop was gatack as he was appeared and jumped front of worm.he slashes worm multiple time with energy blue, causing an explosion.

He take breathe and cancel his Transform. Until gatack zecter tell him something and point on the surrounds smoke to reveal the bike. It's was new bike. His bike was motocross and color was blue.

Gatack extended.

Kagami:this is

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, kagami riding the motorcycle on the street as he seem notice that ramen cart was here. Kagami get off the motorcycle and go toward the ramen to tell owner.

Kagami:oji-san!a ramen!

Yamato:do not call me oji-san.

Kagami turn back to owner was yamato and juka was doing make ramen.

Yamato:it is me.

Kagami:yamato.

Yamato:one with everything.

Juka:right-o!

Kagami:hey!don't decided it yourself. Anyway why are you...?

Yamato:it's training. The road to cooking is deep.

Before someone put glass water on the table it's was hiyori.

Hiyori:so... Why me as well?

Kagami:hiyori... Is the restaurant okay?

Kagami ask her about restaurant as hiyori back to work and didn't responded from kagami.

Kagami:hey!

Yamato:at any rate, this is how it is. From now on when you eat ramen you will come here.

Kagami:despite my appearance, i am a ramen connoisseur. The ramen i eat... Will be decided by me.

Kagami was doing his pose with chopstick until yamato done make ramen for kagami as kagami seem surprise and eat again.

Kagami:that was good.

Yamato:of course. Since you've eaten... You will help out too.

Kagami(surprise):what?

After that, yamato and others was going leave the place while they pulled the rent.

Kagami:why must we help out? Right?

Kagami turn back to hiyori about that why they must help out.

Hiyori:hey... What are you?

Kagami:eh?

Hiyori:before when i was attacked by the strange thing... Then i was saved by the strange thing.

Yamato and other was stop the pull the rent as hiyori tell kagami about he saved hiyori from worm.

Hiyori:that was... You wasn't it?

She think that kagami wear the belt as he turn face from hiyori.

Kagami:i don't know what you mean.

Hiyori:so that belt was yours?

Kagami turn back to her.

Kagami:belt? It's not mine.

Hiyori:then it was yamato.

Yamato:nope.

Kagami:right. Right. His belt is different from mine. I don't know what to say.it sure is raining a lot.

Kagami start panic that he doesn't know how to say.

Hiyori:enough.

Hiyori going leave the place about that they are lied.

___________________________________________________________________________

The next morning on the graveyard, Hiyori on the graveyard to meet her parents graveyard while yamato and others was appeared and keep eye on hiyori as she stared on the mysterious crystal when she hold it.

Hiyori:father, mother. I don't like myself.

Hiyori put flower on her parents graveyard

Hiyori:I'm sure i will be alone again yamato... Kagami... They always help me... But... Since my Memory isn't clear... I always suspect those two. But actually... Actually i don't want to think that way.

She start crying about that her memory wasn't clear as she always suspect them, but they always help hiyori. They decided to leave the place as kagami go toward Hiyori and seem sorry for about hiyori parents until hiyori turn back to him.

Hiyori:kagami.

Kagami:you parents, hiyori?

Kagami kneel down on hiyori graveyard and pay for them until he done. He turn back to hiyori.

Kagami:the shibuya meteorite wasn't it?

Hiyori:no. They were murdered.

Kagami seem shocked that hiyori parents was murderer as he stand up.

Hiyori:that man wearing the belt killed by parents. I'm sure of it.

Kagami:i see. So that's why when you saw my belt... But that's wasn't me. As for the Belt, it was made recently. There's no way it'd exist seven years ago...

Before kagami was remain about yamato. His master was give belt to yamato long time.

Kagami(though):yamato master... When did he get that belt from that guy? And why does he have it in the first place?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, Tsurugi and jiiya on the limousine while jiiya riding the limousine until he stop driver as Tsurugi was notice it.

Tsurugi:what is it, jiiya?

Tsurugi take look at the people was line on the ramen rent.

Tsurugi(surprise):a parade to see me?

They take look at the juka going tell the people get line.

Juka:everyone,please get in line. When the soup is out we're done.

Jiiya:right. It's a parade is it not?

Tsurugi:no. It isn't... In front of the line is a mysterious coach. What is that?

Jiiya:that is not a coach. It's called a cart. The people get in line to eat ramen.

Tsurugi:la men.

Tsurugi turn back to himself.

Tsurugi:french cuisine? I would like to taste it.

Jiiya:I cannot allow it. Did you forget the noblesse oblige?

Tsurugi:the high class must behave in a high class manner. Noblesse oblige. What a beautiful ring it has.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the room, ayano and others going investigation about the worm was attack woman on the room as they tried to find the clue. Misaki scanned around the place as she notice that mysterious rock on the ground just like hiyori while ayano pick up.

Ayano:a rock?

Misaki:tadoroko, what's this?

Misaki and ayano stand up and go toward tadoroko to show him with rock.

Tadoroko:lately all the women attacked by the worm have the same kind of rock. Please investigation it.

Ayano, misaki:okay.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tsurugi get off the limousines and go toward the line while he doing cross his arms.

Tsurugi:la men.i am the man who stands at the top of cuisine. I cannot not eat it.

Tsurugi passing through the line as he went the car and sitting down chair as they notice it. While he wear the napkin. Before he look at yamato was doing ramen as he notice it.

Tsurugi:you are!

Yamato raising his finger.

Yamato:my master said this"it is enjoyable to eat something delicious. But the greatest joy is the time spent waiting for it. If you want to eat, the properly get line.

Man:yeah, he's right.

Woman:yeah.

Tsurugi:i am the man that stands at the top of standing in line.

Yamato doesn't no choice that he brought the ramen for Tsurugi. Tsurugi was doing fork to spinning the ramen and eat it.

Tsurugi(surprise):it's pretty lively. Next time I'd like to try a full course of la men.

Yamato was doing clean the dished until he saw that kabuto zecter was appeared and doing make the ramen as he seem surprise.

Yamato:hand made bug slice noodle?

As kabuto zecter going tell yamato.

Yamato:what? An order of worm? I guess don't have no choice.

Yamato removed his towel and put on the table to leave the place for while as Tsurugi notice it. He stared on towel and pick up.

Tsurugi:the challenge to a duel... I have properly accepted it!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the bowling alley lumber, man was get scared by geophilid worm as he was crawl on the ground when h dropped the stone and phone. Until Someone side kick on worm face to knock out on the ground it's was kabuto and Precure as they arrived. While they turn back to man.

Black:please run away.

He nod her as he run away while he accident dropped the bowling ball on the ground.worm charged forward at them to knock out.

Kabuto:clock up.

Kabuto pressed button side belt.

CLOCK UP

Before he quick charged forward at worm to deliver punch on his face multiple time. Worm tried to swing on kabuto when he block attack and counterattack with elbow strike on his chest to step away.

White summoned her arcle on his waist and doing her hand motion.

White:henshin.

She pressed the button and transform into kamen rider kuuga Pegasus form. She grab the toys gun to turn into Pegasus bowgun. Worm going charge forward at white while white tried to listening worm walk on the ground as worm going behind on her.

White:i got you.

White pull his trigger and shoot on worm chest as worm start struggled on his chest before explosion.

Black:all right.

Kabuto go toward the stone when the man drop. While he pick up the stone and stared on the stone until kagami was arrived and spot kabuto hold the stone.

Kagami:that stone...

Black:kabuto, what can you do with stone?

Kabuto:just destroyed.

until he squeeze the stone to turn ash and dropped it as they notice it.as they turn back to kagami was appeared.

Black and others:kagami-san.

Kagami:hiyori-san has the same stone. What are you doing, yamato?

Yamato and others was reveal to normal.

Yamato:it's just a pebble.

Kagami go toward yamato about belt.

Kagami:hey, you!did you have that belt from you master? If so, then the man with the belt that hiyori...

Yamato:no idea, what are you talking about? Let's go girls.

Kagami grabbed on his shoulder to tell truth.

Kagami:jusy how did you obtain that belt? Why did you have a belt before the masked rider project ?

Yamato:you still don't get at all!

Kagami:what?

Yamato:let's go!girls!

Yamato walk on the street while nagisa and others was going follow yamato.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, yamato and others walk on the park while they talk yamato about belt.

Nagisa:are you sure about this?

Hikari:kagami-san want know truth about belt.

Yamato:beats me.

Until they spot that Tsurugi was stand front of ground and point on yamato with his sword.as he wear the Napoleon costume.

Tsurugi:I've been waiting.

Yamato:what it is now?

Tsurugi:duel!shall we?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to kagami, kagami call his crew that to investigation around bowling ally.before misaki was approach to tadoroko as she hold the ash stone on the bag and give to tadoroko.

Misaki:the stone analysis is in. It is a piece of the shibuya meteorite.

Tadoroko:what?

Tadoroko grab the bag for misaki and take look for while.

Tadoroko:this case might be out of our hands.

Misaki:what do you mean?

Tadoroko:don't let kagami know. The chain of worms are attacking those who have a piece of the shibuya meteorite.

Kagami:that stone...hiyori was in danger!

Kagami heard that tadoroko said that the chain of worm are attacking those who have piece of the shibuya meteorites as he going return to hiyori.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, kagami was riding on the motorcycle to find hiyori around forest until he notice hiyori was run away from worm geophilid as she tripped on the ground.kagami get off his motorcycle and tackle on worm to hold off.

Kagami:hurry up and run!i defeat him!

Before worm grab his shoulder throw on the nearby sand. Before the gatack zecter was appeared as zecter thrust on worm multiple time, to step away. As zecter back to his owner as kagami catch it.

Kagami:henshin.

he insert his zecter on his belt.

HENSHIN

he Transform into kamen rider gatack masked form.

Before the all worm was appeared and charge forward at gatack while gatack deliver punch on them face and as he grab worm throw at them to crash to each others.he side kick on them and shoot on them with Cannon, causing an explosion.

Gatack flick his horn.

Gatack:cast off.

Gatack move his horn.

CAST OFF

Before he reveal to his basic form.

CHANGE STAG BEETLE

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the rooftop, yamato and others was on rooftop as where they cannot interrupted their fight.yamato tell Tsurugi.

Yamato:why do this?

Tsurugi:throwing a glove is a challenge to a duel. If the opponent pick it up, the duel is official. Let's go.

Tsurugi throw his hat to the ground as he doesn't have no choice to fight Tsurugi. While they brought their sword and swing each others.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Back to gatack, gatack going follow worm around the forest while he riding the motorcycle until he stop drive and turn back worm behind on the tree.

Gatack:clock up.

Gatack pressed side button belt.

CLOCK UP

before they quicky run around the forest as gatack take out his two sword and worm claw on him, but he block attack as he slashed on worm multiple time and downwards on worm chest to knockout on the ground.

Gatack was put two sword to turn into double calibers.

Gatack:rider cutting.

RIDER CUTTING

before energy travel sword from gatack helmet as he open the two sword until worm above on him, but gatack quicky catch on worm and start squeeze on him, causing an explosion.

CLOCK OFF

before gatack was removed two sword.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, yamato and Tsurugi still fight their own sword as they swing each others. Yamato was swing on Tsurugi sword to step away as Tsurugi thrust on him while yamato dodge attack and they start spinning around their each others.

Yamato lowered his sword and tsurugi chance thrust on him, but yamato quick dodge attack and Tsurugi swing on him, as yamato quicky uppercuts sword to Tsurugi weapon to the sky and yamato catch the sword.

Tsurugi:what was that techniques?

Yamato was going return tsurugi sword until jiiya was surprise when he saw yamato techniques.

Jiiya:this high class conduct. Without a doubt, noblesse oblige.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, kagami back to hiyori and  her about the meteorite was important.

Kagami:is that stone really that important?

Hiyori:this stone is...

Unknown to them, Mishima was appeared as he behind on the tree and spy on them.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tsurugi:sympathy... The greatest insult!

Tsurugi swipe off sword to the ground as they surprised. Until sasword was appeared from the ground as Tsurugi catch it. While kabuto zecter was appeared too as yamato catch it.

Yamato:what a troublesome fellow.

Yamato, Tsurugi:henshin.

HENSHIN

they transform into kamen rider kabuto and sasword masked form.sasword swing on kabuto when kabuto dodge attack from sasword and counterattack with punch on his chest to lean against wall.

Before the tentacle going wrapped around to kabuto pull out as kabuto get out off. He saw sasword head that tail going poison on kabuto.

Kabuto:cast off.

Kabuto pull his horn.

CAST OFF CHANGE BEETLE

Before his armored was revealed his basic form.

Sasword:cast off.

Sasword put insert tail.

CAST OFF CHANGE SCORPION

Sasword going swing on kabuto when he block attack with his kunai, causing an spark.Kabuto is block attack from sasword as Sasword tried swing on kabuto multiple time.and now, Sasword swing on him while kabuto block attack with his fist to hold off and kneel down on the ground.and hikari and others seem surprise that kabuto was lose.

Sasword:look like the match is over.

Before they heard from horn as they seem surprise.

Nagisa:what is that horn?

Sasword:this is horn that signals the end of battle. Jiiya.

They turned back to jiiya as he was use horn to stop battle and go toward them.

Jiiya:you have lost this duel, Bocchama.

Sasword:what?

Kabuto:that's correct. Look more carefully.

They take look at kabuto fist was masked form and surprise that he use block attack Before when Sasword on him. And now they saw that kabuto point kunai on Sasword helmet.

Sasword:impossible.

Sasword hate to said on kabuto as they let go each others and they reveal his normal.

Tsurugi:no. My sword wad faster... I'm sure of it.

Tsurugi turn back to jiiya with his angry.

Tsurugi:more important... I cannot forgive you for opposing me. You Are fired.

They seem shocked that Tsurugi was fired on jiiya as he was opposing him.

Jiiya:no!i merely wish for you growth, Bocchama!

Honoka:tsurugi-san, jiiya-san work hard for you as Butler.

Hikari:that's right. Win or lose doesn't matter which one best.

Tsurugi:i am already on top. There is no more growing for me. Never appeared before me again.

Tsurugi leave the place as jiiya kneel down on the ground and hold his hand to begging.

Jiiya:please!please!forgive me!

Yamato:you don't comprehend his true intentions.

Tsurugi swipe off hand from jiiya.

Tsurugi:be quiet!I will settled things with you!

Tsurugi was continued walk off yamato was sign and get headaches.

Yamato:that guy...

TO BE CONTINUED....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT CHAPTER:RAPEL THE POWER OF DARKNESS!HOPE CALLS ON NEW POWER!THE RAMEN WAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 69 30
"We were spending time together one day until our gemstones and the keys from the Sky Kindgom reacted, opening up a parallel world.....800+ years in...
2.3K 13 5
Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari wake up in Townsville where they meet Professor Utonium and his new daughters. After Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup cause m...
3.1K 24 8
The story is that All Precures from Max Heart to Healin' Good team up! They all gathered in one team to celebrate reunion until then someone wants to...
556 23 12
(What's if smile precure had a sixth cure. Well now we're gonna find out.) When King Pierrot attacked Märchenland with his minions, he's sealed away...