Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

By Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 49

328 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49 The Polar Ice Field 15

    "Don't run!"

    "Nobody move!"

    Following Jiang Ran's repeated shouts, everyone who had already raised their legs and was about to flee stopped their movements.

    "Running around without rules, this is a big taboo for survival in the wilderness!"

    Jiang Ran said quickly and seriously, "It is already night, and the vision is not good. If there is an ice hole on the ice sheet, can you find it? If you get lost What if I can’t find it? One night is enough to freeze a person to death!”

    Jiang Ran’s words were serious and reasonable, and everyone quickly listened to them.

    But now that the situation is critical and the sense of tension has not been dispelled, Fu Bai still asked very worriedly: "But what, the fire is coming soon, so why don't we do anything?"

    "Of course not," Jiang Ran said. I looked at the side, then picked up a dry firewood, put it in the fire and lit it, "Most ice creatures are afraid of fire, and there are so many of us, as long as each of us holds a torch and surrounds us, we can resist most dangers." It 's gone." As soon as the words

    fell, everyone couldn't wait to light the torches, and then gathered together, forming a bright line of defense in an instant.

    Each of them looked solemn, looking at the approaching blue shadow in the air, with their feet spread back and forth, as if they were ready for battle.

    Jiang Ran was the first to bear the brunt, and consciously took half a step forward, so that even if danger came, she would be the first person to face it.

    Her hand that was not holding the torch was tightly clenched into a fist. Although she still had a calm expression on her face, cold sweat had already begun to ooze from her palm.

    The group of green shadows was approaching, but for some reason, it suddenly stopped and swayed a little far away.

    However, when everyone relaxed a little, it rushed towards here suddenly.

    Thirty meters...

    twenty meters...

    ten meters...

    Danger is at hand!

    Everyone's heart was suspended, and they didn't even dare to make large movements to breathe.

    The green shadow got closer and closer, rushing towards everyone.

    It wasn't until the confrontation at close range that Jiang Ran could see clearly that it was...

    a reindeer?

    It looked like a fawn that had just grown up, with a body length of about two meters, which was considered to be of medium stature among the reindeer herd.

    And the reason why it looked like a green shadow before was because a special substance was smeared on its horns. That kind of thing emits green fluorescence in the dark night, and the reindeer itself does not emit light, so when viewed from a distance, only the horns hanging in mid-air are bright, as if something is floating in the air Like swimming.

    Since it's just reindeer, it's fine.

    It's a blessing to be nervous for a while.

    However, just as Jiang Ran breathed a sigh of relief, Fu Bai suddenly took two steps forward.

    He bravely stood in front of everyone and waved the torch unskillfully at the deer: "Monster! Don't go any further! Otherwise, I won't let you go!" The

    deer didn't move, just opened its watery blue eyes Eyes: "Yo~"

    Fu Bai's hand holding the torch trembled a little, and almost fell to the ground with a bang, so he had to hold the other hand up and shouted, "I, I warn you! One point! I, I won’t be afraid!”

    However, as soon as the words fell, the little reindeer took a slender leg, swayed from side to side for a few steps, and then walked towards Fu Bai.

    This monster can't understand human language!

    Seeing it getting closer and closer, Fu Bai's hairs were about to stand on end.

    He closed his eyes suddenly, and swung the torch vigorously to open the monster, but he didn't expect to be caught by someone as soon as he moved his arm.

    Looking back, it turned out to be Jiang Ran.

    Fu Bai was anxious and angry: "You! What are you doing!"

    Jiang Ran said with a smile: "This is not a monster, it's just a little reindeer."

    "Reindeer, reindeer?"

    Fu Bai raised his eyebrows in confusion, just thinking Asking about the situation, the ankle was lightly licked by the little reindeer.

    Fu Bai: "!!!"

    Fu Bai: "It, does it want to eat me?"

    Before Jiang Ran could explain, Fu Bai broke down and said, "It's already, uh, tasting me !"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    It took half an hour before Jiang Ran finally calmed down Fu Bai.

    However, Fu Bai's mood didn't improve much, his face was still full of tension and worry, because for some reason, the little reindeer had a soft spot for him, and always wandered around him alone.

    He was licked again on the cheek, and Fu Bai was about to collapse again: "It, what does it want to do?"

    "Maybe it was touched by your heroic dedication just now, and I really like you?" Jiang Ran guessed. .

    "This, this kind of liking..." Fu Bai wanted to cry, "Whoever loves it, he wants it..."

    Jiang Ran had no choice but to continue to comfort him: "Reindeer really don't eat people. , it is often eaten by people."

    "The reindeer's diet is all vegetarian, such as litmus, wattle, mushrooms, etc... It doesn't eat meat! How could it have much interest in you?" It's a

    pity Fu Bai couldn't listen to these words, he just closed his eyes nervously, just pretending that he couldn't see the reindeer and it didn't exist.

    But in any case, the tense and dangerous atmosphere finally improved a lot.

    Knowing that the reindeer is harmless, Zeng Pei became curious: "Why do its horns glow at night?"

    "I'm not sure," Jiang Ran thought for a moment, "But I seem to have heard from the teacher before that in a country near the Arctic Circle, thousands of reindeer die in car accidents every year. Later, in order to avoid this situation, The reflective paint has been experimented locally so that it can fluoresce at night to warn drivers to be careful. Perhaps this is the result of the experiment at that time, and it has been passed down for thousands of years to the present."

    "I see."

    "Yeah."

    "But..."

    "What's the matter?"

    Zeng Pei thought for a while, and said, "It's the first time I've heard that you have a teacher."

    Jiang Ran chuckled when he heard this, "It's just a little old man who bullies you all day long. "

    Zeng Pei's mind is much more delicate than the others, she immediately heard that Jiang Ran didn't want to have a deep talk on this topic, and she thoughtfully didn't ask too much.

    After sitting around the fire for a while, Fu Bai couldn't take it anymore, so he went directly to the ground, and asked everyone to get up and collect his body tomorrow morning.

    While everyone thought it was funny, they pulled the little reindeer away for his sake. After helping Fu Bai to send the man back to the igloo, Jiang Ran specially blocked most of the door opening for him, leaving only a gap not enough for the reindeer to come in and out for ventilation.

    Ren Xiayang also helped her move the bricks and build the wall together.

    It wasn't until he finished his work that he fell into deep thought: "The doorway is blocked...how can I get in?"

    Jiang Ran patted him on the shoulder: "It's too late to discover the problem."

    Ren Xiayang: " ..."

    It was not easy to re-open the entire ice wall, everyone helped to move the ice bricks by half of the width, and let Ren Xiayang try to squeeze in through the gap before stacking the ice bricks back .

    After entering the room, Ren Xiayang squatted by the door and looked at everyone outside through the gap.

    He asked sadly, "Will I not be able to come out tomorrow?"

    Jiang Ran leaned in front of the ice crevice, knelt down and said, "As soon as you cure Fu Bo's fear of reindeer, we will let you two out."

    Ren Xiayang suddenly became more sad.

    He said painfully: "I'm not a doctor, can I still cure Fu Bai's stinky disease?"

    Jiang Ran spread his hands: "I'm not a nanny, can I still move bricks for you every day?"

    Ren Xiayang: "... "

    It sounds reasonable too.

    After a busy work, it's getting late.

    The moon is gradually shifting to the southwest, and the stars are twinkling all over the sky, as if urging everyone to go to bed quickly.

    Under Jiang Ran's instructions, everyone put out the fire and put away the charcoal for tomorrow.

    After everything was cleaned up, everyone said good night to each other and went back to their respective igloos.

    The wilderness area is not like the city. There is no feasting, singing and dancing at night here, and the overall work and rest are earlier.

    Although it's not late at night, it's time to go to bed at this point.

    However, not long after closing his eyes, when he was half asleep and half awake, Jiang Ran was awakened by a cry in a daze.

    Although everyone had entered the igloo, and the bright fire had been extinguished, the little reindeer did not leave, and was still hovering outside a few houses, calling "yo yo".

    Zeng Pei was also woken up. She rubbed her eyes and asked, "Don't they sleep at night?"

    Jiang Ran yawned slowly: "Reindeer living in the polar regions do not have a fixed biological clock. Their sleep time is very short. Random, mainly depends on the time of digesting food, not on the alternation of the sun and the moon like normal animals, so reindeer are often active at night."

    "This is a bit annoying." Zeng Pei said, "I have to get up early tomorrow to weave fishing nets And the fish basket."

    "No way," Jiang Ran turned around, "Even if you go out to drive it away now, it may come back when you are about to fall asleep."

    "That's right."

    Zeng Pei's consciousness was almost completely gone . Waking up, she put her hands under her head, listened to the reindeer's cry for a while, and said after a while, "But its voice is pretty nice."

    "Of course, it's a reindeer." Jiang Ran chuckled lightly upon hearing this. Said, "During the Earth Era, there was a poem that specifically described them."

    Zeng Pei: "What poem?"

    Jiang Ran drew a repeatedly bending arc with his hand in the darkness.

    She recited slowly and long: "Yoyo Luming—the apple of the wild food—"

    Zeng Pei followed her and repeated it several times.

    When she was familiar with it, she said with a smile: "Although the pronunciation is a bit strange, it still sounds nice and has a very special taste     .

    "

As soon as he got excited, he still wanted to talk about this topic, but just after speaking a few words, there was a sudden rustling sound outside the igloo.

    Jiang Ran was more vigilant, so she immediately told Zeng Pei not to make any noise, then walked a few steps in the direction of the sound, and put her ears on the wall of the igloo.

    Listening carefully, the voices outside turned out to be human voices.

    Jiang Ran put his ear closer again, trying to distinguish the content of the words.

    This time she roughly distinguished the voice, and it turned out that the person who spoke was Xu Yang.

    Strange.

    Don't the gold master's father go to bed at night and go outside to blow the air?

    Immediately afterwards, Xu Yang's deliberately lowered voice came through the ice.

    He said, "Reindeer, right? I warn you, if you disturb my sleep again, I'll cook you tomorrow."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    "What's the matter?" Seeing that she hadn't moved for a long time, Zeng Pei leaned over

    worriedly , "What's the situation outside?" The shoulders are about to bring people back: "It's nothing, nothing! Let's continue to talk about ancient poetry!"

    Zeng Pei: "?"

    The author has something to say:

    When I was looking for information, I saw a luminous reindeer and thought it was very interesting, so I wrote it , but reflective paint is actually only practiced in Finland at present, and there is such a thing as paint that lasts for thousands of years... Please don’t study Orz

    [Small Theater]

    Jiang Ran: Today is also a day to cover up for the father of the funder.

    Xu Yang: I will pay you when I go back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.1K 30
ꜱɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
15.7K 472 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...