I use a cauldron to fly the w...

Door Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... Meer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 107

675 23 3
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 107 End of Text

    Day after day, year after year.

    Su Yu and Xiao Muge pass food between the two worlds through the vegetable basket road every day.

    According to him, the number of Tianjie delivery staff has been expanded.

    Several evil phoenixes released after serving their sentences have all reformed and are very happy to do these jobs.

    Su Yu only makes five orders a day.

    It's just that sometimes the delivery addresses are very weird, and there are hidden caves all over the fairy world, and the couriers are also very hard.

    Three and a half years old Tianlei also quickly found a successor.

    In the past few years, the human world has been resounding from time to time.

    "Second Junior Sister, the ceremony for you... to welcome the immortals is ready."

    Xiao Muge and Bi Yugui, pulling the sky-reaching rope, looked down at her.

    "You can choose a good day and an auspicious day to ascend."

    They searched through the records of welcoming immortals in the fairy world, and went back tens of thousands of years, but they couldn't find a higher-standard preparation than theirs.

    I only owe Dongfeng.

    Su Yu handed him the takeaway, and found Hang Wan'er beside him winking.

    "Hey, you guys should be more serious during the business hours."

    Hang Wan'er immediately gave the elder brother a look and taught the other disciples.

    "Look at what the second senior sister is doing!"

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows, looked at Xiao Muge, and nodded at him with a smile.

    "I also feel that the day of my ascension is approaching this time." The

    monk felt that his ascension was approaching.

    It was a call from above, as if something was attracting her.

    Walking on the road for the past few days, she felt that her consciousness was light and light, as if she was about to fly.

    "I'll sort it out again to see if I missed anything."

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows.

    Moving is a painstaking job that requires meticulous care.

    Especially to move the whole back kitchen up.

    Of course, most materials cannot be brought to the upper bound.

    So it is mainly the inventory of the kitchen staff, and some handover work, such as how to maintain the road to heaven.

    At present, the recruitment of new successors has been completed.

    Rong Xing of Jiuyao Mountain, Xue Ning of Ice Lingzong...the five major attribute sects, all of them are willing to continue to succeed on this ladder.

    Su Yu also left some pointers.

    Not only her, but the rest of Zhiqiong Peak felt that it was difficult for them to advance even an inch in this mortal world.

    It seems that Mu Taoists are already struggling to suppress and delay their ascension.

    Because this time he didn't want to leave his disciples behind and left first.

    He disappeared for many years before, making the disciples fearful. This time, he wanted to stay until the end and watch the disciples ascend safely one by one.

    "Your big brother is there to support you, and Elder Zhang will go up earlier. You go up first, so you can feel at ease as a teacher. You are the last teacher." Taoist Mu said.

    Next is the ranking among the disciples.

    After Su Yu handed over, he became the first person to ascend among the disciples.

    Wei Zhao followed closely behind, and then Lu Yizhou.

    But after waiting for a few days, Su Yu didn't wait for the Heavenly Tribulation. She wrote several formulas for her juniors and sisters, and even thought about what to do if the current road to heaven breaks down.

    She also made a V2 version of the building, using the idea of ​​sweet and sour short ribs and pagoda meat.

    As a result, the V2 version was transformed and placed in the Zhiqiongfeng warehouse, and Tianlei hadn't come to her yet.

    Finally, when she was about to ring the bell to ask Xiao Muge, she heard a burst of thunder.

    Su Yu stood up immediately.

    coming.

    As she walked out of the small courtyard, she took a last look at the scenery of Zhiqiong Peak.

    Zhi Qiongfeng's master and apprentice reluctantly surrounded him.

    "Senior Sister, if there is anything wrong with you going up, just call us."

    "Well, Second Senior Sister, if there is an immortal bullying you, you must tell me. I will follow soon." Wei Zhao is also about to ascend.

    Hang Wan'er reluctantly followed behind, a little depressed.

    It would be great if she could also fly with Second Senior Sister.

    She suppressed the parting emotions in her heart, "Second Senior Sister, last time we sent Elder Zhang away, you made a pot of dumplings, and wish him a fruitful trip, safe and smooth."

    "We made it for you this time too!

    " Quickly waved back.

    A group of people started 'refining' in the air while heading towards the deserted island dedicated to ascension.

    Taoist Mu rolled up Fenghe noodles, and Yan Yan cut the noodles and stuffing.

    Yu Dong controls the seasoning bottle to season, and Hang Wan'er controls the five fairy rope to make dumplings one by one.

    The dumplings were rolled three times in the alchemy furnace they borrowed temporarily, and they looked like ears and ingots.

    Bless those who parted, and gain a lot along the way.

    Xi Quan, who has rich experience in burning incense, is responsible for watching the timing of adding water to the three rolls.

    Hang Wan'er also stared wide-eyed, staring firmly at the inside of the pot, as if facing a formidable enemy, "Every step of ours is correct, shouldn't there be any problem?"

    In fact, they practiced secretly for many days.

    Ever since the eldest brother told them that the day when the second senior sister's ascension is approaching, they have been silently preparing.

    I don't know how many bowls of dumplings I tried every day, to ensure that the level that the second senior sister tasted today will not make my hips stretch.

    But to this day, I am still very nervous.

    Su Yu was very relaxed and relaxed. After looking at their actions, he felt that there was nothing to be picky about.

    "You did a good job, don't feel pressured."

    She took a bowl from Hang Wan'er while Tianlei No. 2 was still brewing above her head.

    "Relax, once raw and second cooked."

    This dumpling is stuffed with pork and cabbage.

    These younger brothers and sisters, as if they were afraid that she would not have enough to eat, made each one the size of a palm and stuffed it fiercely.

    The dumplings were all white, tender, and round, and the dozen or so folds that were pinched seemed to be bursting.

    As a family taste is enough, they can be regarded as a teacher.

    Su Yu took a bite, the skin was thin and light, the cabbage inside was rich in juice, and the meat was delicious.

    Add a little more vinegar, and she can kill it all in a bowl.

    But with a bang, she bit a hard lump, spat it out and saw that it was a spirit stone wrapped in it.

    "Wow, Second Senior Sister got it!"

    "Huh, I thought I made a mistake." Yu Dong heaved a sigh of relief.

    Yan Yan held his sword and nodded, blushing and said a rare auspicious word to Su Yu, "Second Senior Sister has a smooth journey, good luck."

    Both Wei Zhao and Lu Yizhou walked over respectfully, "Second Senior Sister, smooth wind." The

    roar of Tianlei became more and more loud closer.

    Until it was visible to the naked eye, everyone at Zhiqiong Peak was reluctant to give up, but had to retreat.

    Su Yu put down the empty bowl and waved to them, "Second Senior Sister is waiting for you up there." After

    that, she didn't hesitate, and immediately called out the Five Elements Stove, following the call from the upper world, and slowly ascended.

    Taoist Mu and his disciples all took out three pieces of jiao stewed in an earthen pot from the mustard bag, and quickly ate one piece with relish.

    "Hey, Senior Brother, Biyu Turtle, Second Senior Sister is here."

    "Hmm, did you see it?" With

    their money belly between their chopsticks, they began to adjust their direction constantly.

    Connecting to the Shijiao telephone and video conference——

    soon, in the backyard sinjiao in the Tianfu of the Immortal World, pictures from different angles of Su Yu's Yuehua dress fluttering and slowly rising appeared in the big eyes of the grapes.

    Xiao Muge quickly carried them to the passage to meet them.

    Watch while flying.

    Don't forget to communicate with Mu Taoren's master and apprentice, "Don't worry, I will take care of everything. I have already gone to pick her up."

    Mu Taoren in the multi-person conference video screen immediately nodded with confidence.

    He also asked him to place the ten dragons closer to the entrance of the passage.

    In this way, once Su Yu went up, they could hear her voice.

    Jasper Turtle immediately followed suit.

    They all watched Su Yu's ascension.

    Tianlei fell from her side with a bang and passed by.

    Su Yu: "?"

    Everyone: "?"

    "Oh, I made a mistake. Don't complain. It just arrived and is not proficient in business. I'll teach it~"

    Feisheng's Tianlei No. 1, three and a half years old, is now in charge of Feisheng According to the rules, hurriedly ran to the call place of the Shijiao Conference.

    "Hey, hey, don't chop from her pot or shovel... Be careful, or you will be gone."

    "If you spot the chop, turn to the left."

    Su Yu's eyes twitched.

    Finally, the thunder light overwhelmed her.

    The Five Elements Stove was bathed in the thunder disaster and transformed with her.

    The vegetable basket road she built, the whole sky-high building, unexpectedly rose from the ground and flew to her feet.

    Spread all the way to the heavenly passage.

    Su Yu closed his eyes, walked up the steps step by step, and reached a height that no one could look up to.

    Until a gentle voice rang in her ear after waiting for a long time.

    "Second Junior Sister, the road you forged has become a fairy."

    "You are already a fairy."

    "Welcome back."

    Su Yu opened his eyes, and saw a pair of palms with distinct bones, stretching out towards her.

    It was as if she opened her eyes for the first time in this world.

    The first thing he saw, he handed her the palm of Qiongfeng Peak Lord's Seal, stretched out towards her.

    Su Yu couldn't help but smile on his lips.

    The nails are clean, the crescents are full, slender and strong.

    Look again, this is still a pair of noodle-tipping hands chosen by heaven.

    "Well, here I am, have noodles today?"

    Su Yu smiled.

    The jasper turtle on Xiao Muge's body jumped up excitedly, "Ramen, Yangchun noodles, Longxu noodles..."

    Three and a half years old Tianlei couldn't help wiping his saliva with his little hands.

    Those who see it have a share.

    The ten Jiao conference calls were all shaken.

    "Second Senior Sister is here? Okay, it's a triumphant return to welcome the noodles!"

    "I want to eat it too, can I fly up tomorrow? Senior Brother, leave me a bowl!"

    "Second Senior Sister, Senior Brother, behind Tianlei Are you scheduled for three days? We will arrange for two to come up in one day, and Xiong Feng~" The

    three-year-old and a half Tianlei faced the Shijiao communication, spreading his hands in distress: "... Jia Jia Jia, try to arrange it. Finish this peak season , send you all away, it's off-season."

    Su Yu chuckled.

    She stood at the entrance of the passage and did not immediately enter the fairyland.

    Instead, he gently threw the seven-story Secret Mansion Pagoda that followed him down from the sky.

    Inheritance will always continue in a certain way.

    Just like she learned to cook.

    "Okay, let's go." Su Yu clapped his hands.

    But what responded to her was a nine-turn secret mansion tower that was also thrown down.

    Xiao Muge smiled at her.

    Then, both of them froze in unison.

    "Maybe, many years ago, they were thrown down like this."

    The road to the sky will always exist.

    Maybe just around the corner.

    Biyugui waved his little hand, "I'm hungry, let's go!" The

    two laughed lightly, and immediately flew into the fairyland building.

    Not long after, there was a strong fragrance that spread throughout the cloud and mist.

    It's over, thank you little cuties for accompanying me all the way.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

161K 10.1K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
1.4M 97.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
146K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
92.4K 1.4K 126
Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to complete the task of helping the male l...