I use a cauldron to fly the w...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 96

250 11 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 96 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    Before moving the pill car, the demon generals and the deputy general of Tanmi City fell into memory.

    Among the twelve demon generals, two belonged to Tanmi City, and they also knew this deputy general. He wanted to persuade him to join the Seven-Story Pagoda and introduce the benefits of Princess Bed Pill, but at this moment, he was pulled away.

    They all thought of their childhood.

    Immediately looking at Mo Xiaopang and Su Yu, chattering.

    "In the early years, I heard that when the demon world was not shrouded in black mist, the magic energy in the body would change into different colors when it reached adulthood."

    "The magic energy of our seven affiliated magic cities is originally of different attributes."

    Su Yu led Mo Xiaopang, Pass him the rice and ask him to feed the 'little animals' in the children's play area with Xiao Erdong.

    But hearing the words of the demon generals, Mo Xiaopang and the two children's eyes lit up.

    "I also heard from my father that a long time ago our Tanmi City is the green symbolizing the abyss, and the Chaos City is the red of impulsiveness."

    "The City of Desire is the noble purple, and the Proud City is the yellow of glory..." The

    little guy broke finger.

    The deputy general nodded, recalling that this was already a legendary past, "At that time, the first demon master and his subjects had seven colors of demonic energy in their bodies.

    " , it will gradually evolve towards the characteristics of the magic city's magic energy, and the other subsidiary six-color magic elements will gradually decrease." At

    this point, these big and small demons all sighed in unison.

    Even Mo Xiaopang, the second-generation young master who was loved by thousands of people, touched the blackness of his forehead with some regret.

    Now don't talk about the magic elements that coexist in seven colors, they are all black.

    "I heard from my father that the bloodlines of the ancestors he saw when he was a child were still pure. At that time, there were seven-color magic elements, but later on, our bloodlines became thinner and thinner, and the environment in the demon world became worse and worse. Our magic elements only had endless black gone."

    Mo Xiaopang shook his head, and exchanged a look with Xiao Erdong, who was also dark-skinned and had a black braid on his head.

    They don't know what's going on now.

    "It's okay, little sister, just have an artificial magic pill that you can make, don't worry about these colors."

    Mo Xiaopang comforted Su Yu very readily.

    The deputy general coughed lightly, "I'll try it for the young master first."

    Su Yu nodded absently.

    The lieutenant general's caution and suspicion were very reasonable, and she was not angry.

    Master Su's thoughts have already flown to the entanglement between the fairy grass jelly and Qise that they said.

    As soon as they said it, her mind was full of burning jelly grass.

    The redness of red beans.

    The purple of purple taro.

    Mung bean's pi.

    The white of the coconut.

    The black color of grass jelly.

    Taro balls are yellow.

    ...

    Su Yu pressed her head, and when she expressed her thoughts, she even got the approval of the deputy general of Tanmi City.

    The deputy general was full of energy, "You mean we are going to get some magic soil from the seven great cities? Take seven different types of magic energy to cultivate magic plants, refine them into seven-color dragon ball magic pills, and give them to the young master?"

    Master Su: "..."

    This enterprise-level understanding is worthy of a person who has achieved the level of a lieutenant general.

    Dragon Ball is out.

    Collect all seven, and you can summon the dragon... After

    a long time, Su Yu hummed hesitantly, "You can try it, if the guests are not in a hurry."

    Of course the deputy general is not in a hurry.

    After all, Mo Xiaopang's magic yuan has only been born three-tenths, and according to his own progress, it will take at least ten years.

    "I'm going to collect it right away. I know the lieutenants in several cities!" The

    lieutenant set off immediately, and Mo Mie gave Su Yu a reassuring look, and immediately followed him with all the gingerbread houses and other equipment fully armed.

    Seven-color Dragon Ball Burning Immortal Grass Magic Pill.

    Under the expectant and joyful eyes of the two demon children, Su Yu consulted with the earth spirit and the wood spirit.

    When the lieutenant general spent half a day collecting all the magic soil and came back, he brought magic stones from the seven magic cities without any shortage of money—all made of pure magic energy.

    Seven different kinds of magic energy and different magic soil are in place.

    The wood spirit and earth spirit also understood Su Yu's meaning, and immediately united with the demons to start planting.

    City of Desire, Purple—Magic soil and magic stone cultivate purple taro.

    Pride City, yellow...cassava.

    The city of chaos is red, the city of corruption is green... red beans and mung beans.

    ...

    Not long after, the seven spiritual plants were harvested, picked, cleaned, and then soaked and steamed separately.

    The seven-color magic light bloomed in the compartment of the mobile pill car almost under the gaze of all the demons.

    They froze.

    "What are you doing in a daze, why don't you hurry up and join hands with us to cover up this vision?"

    Hong Yun shouted anxiously when Elder Zhang was not there.

    "Could it be that you want to attract the attention of the devil?" In the

    ink-like darkness, the seven colors of light here are too conspicuous.

    All the demons quickly reacted, and immediately released their demonic energy hand in hand, and the pure magic stone left by the thirteen demons plus Marshal Moer, sweated profusely and completely covered the light of the 'Dragon Ball'.

    And just as they were about to wipe off their sweat, they saw Su Yu holding a small white jade bowl and sending it out from the upper alchemy window of the mobile alchemy cart.

    But the palm-sized bowl caused a vision?

    The lieutenant, who was about to take a bite first, swallowed on the spot.

    Mo Xiaopang and Xiao Erdong both looked away from Xiong Feng and Fei Yu, and their fiery eyes were glued to the little jade bowl.

    I saw that the jade color of this small bowl was moist and clear, faintly reflecting the seven-color Dragon Ball Moyuan Pills inside, red, yellow, green, purple, black, white and orange, like large and small beads falling on a jade plate, scattered and crowded with each other.

    Crystal flakes of ice floated lightly on the bowl of noodles.

    Looking down at a glance, it seems to be all kinds of treasures at the bottom of the lake, reflecting each other's brilliance.

    All the demons came together.

    "The last general is willing to try the pill for Fat Shao!"

    "Let me go to Demon Mie. Commander Moer is not here. I have the strongest demon energy!"

    "My Motu is not afraid of death. I will

    come—" Me!" The

    deputy general of Tanmi City hurriedly pushed them out, "I am the one who was ordered to protect my young master!"

    He rushed over, and stretched out his hand to snatch the seven-color dragon ball on the car window and burn the fairy grass.

    But an abacus came out of nowhere and stopped his hand.

    Yu Dong poked his face out of the window with a smile, "Guests, don't worry."

    He brought out a small saucer the size of a child's palm.

    The seven-color Dragon Ball Immortal Grass was filled with a thin layer, and each one was only the size of a mung bean before being passed to the lieutenant general.

    "That bowl is authentic, and this one is what I tried." The

    deputy general: "..."

    Su Yu looked around, and thoughtfully poured a spoonful of sugar water into the small jade dish.

    The lieutenant general could only take a deep breath and hold it back.

    With Mo Xiaopang waiting anxiously, he picked up the small silver spoon next to the plate, and poured the black jelly jelly soaked in sugar water into his mouth.

    For a moment, he squinted.

    The icy coolness rushed straight to the top of his skull.

    The soft bullet touched by the tip of the tooth shook and trembled, before biting down, it hit the palate sweetly.

    Before he bit it, it seemed to melt in his mouth, and slid down his throat sweetly, leaving only a refreshing and willful light sweet milky taste, which made his body tremble with comfort.

    He barely had time to think about it, and the little silver spoon frantically moved.

    The coolness of mung beans, the sweetness and softness of red beans, the sweetness and glutinousness of purple potatoes, the elasticity of two-color taro balls, and the special fragrance and bones of coconuts.

    Seven kinds of round pearls and jade pieces are all made of iced sugar water as a silk rope, connected end to end, colliding harmoniously in the mouth, forming a whole.

    So fabulous.

    The lieutenant-general was immersed in the aftertaste of happiness as soon as he took a breath, and felt a toothache when he recovered.

    "Boom—" The

    little silver spoon was bitten off by his magic teeth, almost swallowing it.

    "It looks very good, it's my turn, isn't it?" Seeing him like this, Mo Xiaopang couldn't bear it at all.

    Xiao Erdong licked his lips and walked over.     The lieutenant blushed

    , and held the broken silver spoon in his hand to destroy the corpse, "Well... it's okay to burn the fairy grass with these seven-color dragon balls."

Like a shadow, he rushed to the mobile Dan car.

    Facing Su Yu in the car window, he eagerly revealed a pair of black and white eyes.

    The bodies of the demons are already strong, and they don't know the way of bigu.

    The food intake far exceeds that of ordinary people, and there are no taboos for hot and cold meat or vegetables, even heavy tastes are acceptable.

    Because of this, Mo Xiaopang was deeply fascinated when he looked down at this bowl of colorful dragon ball burning jelly.

    He had never eaten such a beautiful thing.

    Picking up the icy jade bowl, he didn't even need a spoon, he raised his head and poured it into his mouth, half of the bowl was gone in an instant.

    Su Yu stared blankly.

    This child is still a huge mouth of the abyss.

    Mo Xiaopang's mouth is a bottomless pit, but he still remembers his friends around him, so he gave the remaining half to Er Dong.

    His bulging cheeks began to chew quickly.

    The toughness of the taro balls, the instant grass jelly melts...

    Both children were completely impressed by the beautiful and delicious seven-color big beads.

    "One more bowl~"

    Seeing that Er Dong was reluctant to finish eating, Mo Xiaopang slowly chewed one by one in his mouth, and immediately looked into the exit window of the mobile pill car with loyalty.

    Su Yu turned his gaze to the child's 'guardian'.

    The lieutenant general of Tanmi City coughed, it was really delicious, not to mention the young master, he also wanted to have another bowl.

    Just as he was hesitating, he saw the black hair on the back of his young master's head turn green faintly.

    As for Xiao Erdong, who was still struggling with the last red bean in the bowl, a braid slowly turned blood-stained red.

    Lieutenant general: "?"

    Demons: "?"

    Su Yu: "..."

    Hair dyed?

    The hair of the two children was green for a while, red for a while, silver and black for a while...they were constantly rotating among the seven colors.

    Mo Xiaopang, who wanted the second bowl of seven-color dragon balls, was taken aback.

    "My magic yuan... has become seven colors!"

    Er Dong was stunned, "Me too, the magic yuan has increased by more than 20, and it keeps changing color."

    Mo Xiaopang's eyes flickered, pulling his thin From the end of the hair to the front of the eyes, "It seems that I can change according to my will."

    All the demons immediately surrounded them.

    "Purple."

    Two purple taro-like luxurious little heads.

    "Yellow."

    Two small golden heads shining brightly.

    Hang Wan'er couldn't help running down from the mobile pill car, her eyes showing a hint of envy.

    Some looked at Su Yu longingly.

    Who can say no to non-toxic and harmless hair dye?

    With the will, can you change the seven colors at any time?

    The long years of cultivating immortals, looking at my unchanging black hair for hundreds of years, has long been boring.

    Not to mention Mu Taoist who has a windy personality, even Hong Yun, a cleanliness freak, has his heart ruthlessly moved.

    The five spirits, who have a thousand years of life, are even more eager to try.

    Huashen and Mahayana have long been able to change their appearance freely.

    It's just that they have never thought in this direction before... Now the seven-color dragon ball head suddenly inspired them.

    Su Yu pinched his brows, "Don't make trouble, this doesn't fit your fairy style."

    But when it was too late, Taoist Mu matched him with silver hair, bleached and dyed a twist of colorful hair on the left forehead.

    The five spirits occupy the five colors, while Hong Yun has white hair fluttering, with only a faint silver glow on the tip of the hair tail.

    Happy~

    Master Su sighed, but when he turned his head, he saw the faces of all the demons who were eager to try.

    Master Su was silent.

    "Sister Su, so you want to cooperate with us?"

    Mo Xiaopang's white and tender face turned dark at a speed visible to the naked eye, like jelly grass.

    After listening to his good friend Er Dong's whisper, he finally understood the reason why Su Yu moved Dan's car here.

    "It turns out that we have been controlled by the devil all along."

    Mo Xiaopang was surprised, with his green hair on his head, he temporarily chose the color belonging to the corrupt city on the ancient handbook.

    Suddenly his complexion became thick and precocious.

    Zhao Suyu saluted politely.

    "I see, Sister Su, I will call my parents for you. If the devil master is really a bad devil, then they will definitely lead the devil people to cooperate with you.

    " It was all black, except for a white spot on the tip of the nose.

    Moyuan is only one step away from adulthood.

    He could feel seven kinds of devilish energy from different sources in his body, with different colors, with different hostility, greed, desire...

    Inexplicably, he felt a sense of ease in being able to control them.

    This completely overwhelmed him.

    "Uncle Moer is a good friend of my father's Mo Nian," Mo Xiaopang thought, with a small face in his hands, "I told my father together with Uncle Moer that he will definitely come to see you in the moving car."

    Mo Nian.

    Su Yu memorized the name silently.

    Remembering important diners or employees is a must in the kitchen.

    "My father's name is easy to remember. After he became the lord of Tanmi City, he changed his name. What he controls is the greed in the devil's energy. Calling the devil is too ugly, so he calls himself the devil."

    Everyone They all coughed lightly.

    Demons are really random.

    But Mo Xiaopang lowered his head and sent a communication stone, "Send another message to my mother and ask her to pick me up in the mobile Dan car." The

    deputy general silently sent the high bill Yu Dong gave him to the commander Mo Tan.

    Let the old father buy Dan for his son.

    ...

    The riot city and the Tanmi city were handed over, and the barracks of the two cities kept watch over each other.

    The lords of the two cities, Moer and Mo Nian also have an unusual relationship, they have been 'friends' for hundreds of years.

    Hundreds of years of colleagues, hundreds of years of competition.

    It wasn't until they found out that they were controlled by the demon lord that they started paddling, passively sabotaging their work, and didn't bother to fight.

    But the habit of fighting back and forth cannot be changed for a while.

    So from a career fight, it became a baby fight.

    Moer owned the moving castle, and in less than a day, all the sergeants such as the magic general and the lieutenant general signed contracts, and then he couldn't help driving the castle to the "friend" military area, overlooking the ground and showing off with a communication stone.

    "Hehe, man, my brother's finger is healed!"

    "Hehehe, man, my son already has fingers!" In the

    first round, there was a tie.

    "Hee, my younger brother is promising. He owes 860,000 magic stones as a minor. He is worthy of being an evil and depraved devil in the abyss. I will beat him for three hundred days when I go back!"

    "Hee hee, my son just lost He gave me 1.28 million magic stones, he is worthy of being the son of my greedy lord, a born prodigal devil. From today onwards, until I fall, I will keep beating him!"

    "..."

    "..."

    No. The second round ended with both parents vomiting blood.

    The second demon held the communication stone and bared his teeth.

    It took half a salary to react.

    "Wait Moer, you also owe the spirit stone of the mobile Danche? What is the Danche?"

    "! You too?" The

    second demon was dumbfounded.

    Especially Mo Er, the admiration for Master Su in his heart is like a torrential river.

    He had only been mobilized in the military area for less than half a day, and felt that he was very fast, and was about to instigate Mo Nian to surprise Master Su, who knew she had already run ahead of him.

    A bill of one million top-grade magic stones!

    Moore laughed so hard that tears were about to flow out, and immediately invited the greedy Mo Nian to his moving castle for a detailed discussion, but was rejected.

    "Eldest brother also wants to come, but elder brother is different from you. You are a single demon, and younger brother does not go the way of the military region. But elder brother has a wife and son, and the whole family is organized by the demon army."

    How easy is it to betray the demon lord?

    If it fails, it will be beyond redemption.

    "Let the elder brother think about it."

    Mo Nian, the demon of greed, is only fifth in combat effectiveness among the commanders.

    He is more cautious by nature, not daring to leave the Tanmi City military area at will.

    Moore was helpless.

    But just as he was about to end the communication, Mo Nian said, "The mobile pill car is really powerful? I heard from my son that it can not only make pills, but also create magic weapons? Brother, can you buy one from them in your name?" The     magic key to unlock the lock? If it works, I will join."

    Moer was stunned, and then showed a sympathetic expression, "The little vault is locked by sister-in-law again?

    "

Er: Mo Nian asked Master Su for a key that can open the treasure chest as a cooperation request. 】

    Su Yu glanced at the message conveyed by Xiao Erdong.

    But not long after, Mo Xiaopang came running out of breath, "Master Su, my mother sent a message, saying that she is busy and wants to buy a treasure chest magic lock that no one else can open! If you can, please contact me." Let's talk about cooperation by moving the pill car."

    Everyone and all the demons were stunned.

    Keys and locks.

    Sure enough, they are husband and wife.

    It gave Su Yu a little idea of ​​cooking.

    Keys and locks are a natural pair, and they are always in focus.

    Master Su calmly looked at the two Mozu children, pondered for a while before opening his mouth, "I don't want to sell one of them separately. Let them bring their marriage certificates and come to the mobile pill cart to get the goods."

    "Hey."

    Before the mobile pill cart, Mo Xiao Pang sighed countless times, supporting his little face that looked thinner after dark.

    Xiao Erdong squatted beside him, in the same posture as him.

    Mo Xiaopang turned his head, lonely, "Did your father and mother often quarrel and live in separate places?"

    Xiao Erdong wanted to nod, but finally shook his head.

    As long as he can remember, his parents have died.

    He doesn't know either.

    The eldest brother would not tell him these things, after all, they were not born to the same mother.

    "Maybe many people live separately." Xiao Erdong comforted Xiaopang.

    But Mo Xiaopang squatted, his small face was deeply buried in his knees, "Since I have the first magic yuan, they have rarely been together. Mother is in the city of desire, and she will come back to see me in seven days at most." Once."

    "Father said that my mother was appointed by the demon lord and had to go there to be the deputy city lord. But when she inherited the position of commander in chief, she couldn't come back at all. For work and for the two cities of the demon world, they had to separate. There's no way."

    Mo Xiaopang sighed.

    The two commanders of his family.

    Parents each control a city and separate the two places.

    So he didn't want to work hard in the past, and he didn't want to be an excellent demon.

    What's the use of being particularly outstanding, but you can only be separated from your children.

    But—

    Mo Xiaopang secretly whispered in Erdong's ear, "But my mother came back two years ago, and I overheard them arguing several times. My father said that she used his hard-earned magic stone property to lock up all of them. Possessing. My mother scolded him for not using the magic stone on me and her, he would only prodigal, and he wanted to lock it up so that he would not lose..."

    "They seem to let the devil to uphold justice, and they want to rob me and who Life..."

    Er Dong's eyes widened, and he covered his mouth with his hand, so as not to make a sound of surprise.

    He didn't know that his good friend still had these secrets.

    "Hey."

    Mo Xiaopang looked up sadly at Su Yu who was in the mobile car.

    "It must be that mother wants to lock father's spirit stone again and prevent him from using it. Father wants to open it with a gun."

    "If they come together, they will definitely fight here."

    Er Dong bared his teeth, and the marriage certificate was also taken away. What should I do?

    He glanced at the communication stone and found that there was new news, so he quickly looked down.

    Mo Xiaopang also trembled in the waist.

    Immediately Erwa stood up and yelled into Dan's car.

    "Master Su, my brother said that a magic key is not only for sale, and Marshal Mo Nian decided to buy a set of corresponding magic locks and keys from you."

    "Sister Su, my mother said that you not only sell a lock, then she will Buy a whole set with keys..."

    Er Dong and Mo Xiaopang finished shouting and looked at each other in surprise.

    What a tacit understanding.

    The relationship is not good, are they all so tacit?     Master Su poked his head out of the window of Dan's car, and nodded gently at them, "Okay, I accept your order. By the way, do you need to engrave     the

    words on the lock and key?" Just two takeout orders over the phone line.     Er Moshuai, Mo Xiaopang's parents, asked to have a private chat with Mobile Danche!     Hang Wan'er's running hall finally has a place to use her skills.     Mo Mie took the invisibility pill, and went to the locations provided by the guests in the two cities to deliver the phone lines respectively.     Soon Hang Wan'er communicated with the other party gently, "Hello, do you have any special requirements for customizing the treasure chest lock?" In an     instant, the customization request was sent to Su Yu's hand.     Greedy city magic thoughts - engraving on the key: To my eternal lover, all the keys to my treasure chest belong to you.

    Desire and City Moshi - Lettering on the lock: To my eternal lover, please use it to lock my heart.

    "...!"

    What separation and quarrel?

    The repairmen on the Mobile Dan car were caught off guard and showed a lot of love.

    "I also... want to order a set."

    Yu Dong learned, and ordered a pair of lover locks to the second senior sister overnight.

    "Okay. You are behind the guests."

    Master Su ate a big mouthful of dog food and was completely full.

    With a half-smile, he looked through the stock in the mustard bag.

    Lovers lock and key are made for each other.

    Finely crafted locks and keys must have artistic significance. Usually, the engraved textures echo each other, and the materials used are also from the same source, such as gold or copper, so as to maintain the beauty and harmony of the set.

    Treasure chest padlocks in this era are usually in the shape of a long mouth, and the key is in the shape of a slender flat strip with a 7-shaped front end.

    If you want to get it from the same ingredient——

    Su Yu pressed the beating eyebrows.

    Then there is really... that is super big chicken wings.

    The mouth bone in the wing, and the flat and slender bone at the tip of the wing... a natural pair.

    cough.

    Then there is only one question left for Master Su.

    "Seventh Junior Sister, make another phone call and ask the guests what flavor they like."

    All the devils: "?"

    The two parents who received the call from a long distance, holding the fragrant phone line, were all in a daze.

    what taste.

    Is it as fragrant as this telephone cord?

    Fortunately, the call came quickly, and the coil was almost eaten by them if it was later.

    Not long after, Master Su received a note from the front desk.

    [Greedy City Demonic Thoughts: Be beautiful. 】

    In the city of desire, desire is rampant, but it is lust. Momo likes glamorous things, and is desperate for it.

    Including his wife.

    [City of Evil Desires: The bigger the magic weapon, the better. 】

    Greedy city, greedy in nature, never satisfied, the more the better.

    The city lord, her husband is even more greedy.

    Su Yu paused between his fingers.

    ho.

    Another big bite of dog food.

    "Order received." Master Su nodded.

    Extra large salted egg yolk deep-fried wings red gold lover locks, two servings.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.2K 270 101
Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly traveled to the post-apocalyptic world. She sai...
1.4M 97.5K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
245K 17.6K 33
ចំណងពូក្មួយមួយគូដែលបានបង្កើតឱ្យមានចំណងស្នេហាចេញមក តើស្នេហាជាអ្វី?? ពួកគេច្បាស់ជាយល់ពីន័យរបស់ប្រយោគនេះបានកាន់តែច្បាស់ នៅពេលដែលពួកគេដឹកដៃគ្នាដើរទៅមុខកា...
92.3K 1.4K 126
Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to complete the task of helping the male l...