I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 79

443 16 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 79

    In front of the Fire Palace projection array.

    The chief disciple of Qingrong Sect, Liu Ran, stopped following the scent.

    Just being overwhelmed by the blazing heat wave and fragrance, he saw the Elder Huashen of his Qingrong Sect.

    "Elder Mu."

    Liu Ran stepped forward respectfully, and told about his failure in entering the battle.

    But seeing the Great Elder sighing and waving his hands, his face was as pink as a peach, and he was dressed in blue, "If you lose, you will lose. But from now on, call me Elder Bai."

    The name of Elder Mu is really unlucky.

    The last one named Mu Wanyuan almost turned into soybean juice.

    Elder Baimu decided to change the name, "Xiao Ran, you are here just in time, try this barbecue pill."

    Liu Ran was stunned.

    Just in time, a flying sword dropped onto their table holding a dark iron barbecue plate.

    "Elder Sister, this was refined on the second floor of Nanxun."

    A Junior Sister from Qingrong Sect immediately explained.

    Xi Quan introduced with a smile, "This is Garlic Eggplant Dan." The

    thick-fleshed purple eggplant was cut into two pieces, and covered with a thick layer of finely minced garlic and diced red pepper.

    The fragrant oil and ingredients are inseparable, almost overflowing from the plump eggplant.

    Looking closely at the eggplant, there are still a few shallow cuts, and a lot of sauce has melted into it.

    Four shallow lavender red halos fell on it.

    "What kind of effect is this?" the junior sister of Qingrong Sect was curious.

    Xi Quan pondered for a while, "The alchemy of our second-floor junior sister Su has different effects on different monks. Guests need to experience it themselves."

    He handed over three pairs of bamboo chopsticks.

    Liu Ran was slightly taken aback.

    Some are not used to it, but they still reach out.

    She had heard about Su Yu's prowess at the Northern Cultivation Fair, and knew that Nanxun was the number one, with great abilities.

    Immediately without hesitation, after thanking Xi Quan, the bamboo chopsticks picked up her portion.

    The moment the tip of the chopsticks pierced the roasted eggplant with garlic, she was in a daze.

    It's too soft.

    The touch from the bamboo chopsticks at this moment was as soft as touching the furry and wet cotton, without any hindrance.

    Gently picking up a long strip of thick eggplant meat, Liu Ran subconsciously rolled up the minced garlic and red pepper dripping with sesame oil, and brought it to her mouth.

    For a moment she stopped.

    The hot air almost rolled over to the tip of her tongue, and the strong fragrance and burning taste swept over at the same time!

    The hot, soft eggplant meat is gently brushed. Bite it down, but the spicy and delicious juice inside came out.

    The extreme high temperature not only didn't make it dry, but made it more tender and delicious.

    She closed her eyes, as if she had seen the whole life of this purple eggplant, from the beginning of sowing, to the time when she fell into a pair of white hands, she stroked it gently, and cleaned every corner of it carefully...

    "Master, the dish next to you The mutton kebabs were put here by Senior Brother Jin of the Jinbamen, he went to the front to grab the grilled fish, let me and the elders take care of him here." The junior sister of the

    Qingrongmen said, the corners of her mouth were also greasy.

    The vines on Liu Ran's sleeves trembled slightly, strands of heat-wave spiritual energy bloomed from her dantian and transported to the vines.

    She was hot all over, and there was thin sweat on her forehead.

    Pick up the happy and worry-free water handed by my junior sister, and drink it in one sip. The ice-cold, bubbling comfort instantly relieves thirst and heat, and the aura in the body seems to turn into bubbles, swimming happily one by one.

    The unhappiness of successive frustrations at Mugong has been thrown away.

    Liu Ran heaved a sigh of relief, hiccupped, and picked up a skewered wooden skewer that was grilled golden yellow with layers of fat and lean.

    Grated chili powder and cumin are sprinkled wantonly on the surface of the roasted meat, and the cumin dissolves in bits and pieces, which is extremely attractive.

    She put it in her mouth and took a bite.

    Close your eyes for a moment.

    The younger junior sister on the opposite side raised her head and hurriedly called, "Master, I just told you—"

    Liu Ran's ruddy face was slightly drunk,

    "This is a hundred-year-old pine wood. Linnen Danli. The outside is properly browned, without the slightest smell of monsters, only the spicy and delicious taste that blends with the fire."

    "I feel the hundred years of its grass-eating life, and feel the freshness behind it. herbal essence."

    She picked up another bunch.

    The little junior sister opened her mouth, "It's over, it's over, I forgot to tell my senior sister the key points at the beginning. She has entered the fifth-level heart formula of penetrating wood three points!"

    Penetrating wood three points, the monk's mind completely sank into the surrounding vegetation.

    It is one with the vegetation and cannot be easily disturbed.

    Elder Hua Shenbai of the Qingrong Gate immediately patted Liu Ran's forehead in awe, "Wake up!"

    Liu Ran was startled, and woke up in a daze, "What's wrong with me?"

    But after waking up for a moment, she smelled the raging aroma of mutton skewers again. , Subconsciously obey the heart, a bite.

    For a moment, she straightened up again, and her eyes were fascinated again, "This is a century-old pine wood, and the fragrance of the wood has soaked this fourth-grade blue sheep... It lived on grass for a hundred years..."

    Elder Bai: "..."

    Junior Sister : "..."

    looped.

    "Quickly go to the queue and buy twenty skewers of baked pills and return them to Jinbamen. Your big sister won't be able to get out."

    "..."

    Su Yu didn't know that he had made a looping pill.

    In the small world of the Fire Palace, there are three flaming mountains, and the flames are constantly burning.

    The ingredients in her mustard bag are getting less and less, and her cultivation is also constantly increasing.

    Originally, she was only a Nascent Soul not long ago, but now she was about to enter the late Nascent Soul.

    But she hasn't stopped.

    The more the five-element cauldron is cooked, the bigger it becomes.

    Huoyanshan exists in a small world with limited power, but the five-element cauldron keeps getting stronger.

    One ebbs and another, Huoyanshan soon becomes very docile.

    Batches of barbecue skewers were sent out, but Feijian didn't have enough skewers, so Yan Yan went out to peel wooden skewers and sent them in.

    Everyone's mouths were full of oil, and Su Yu in the projection array was full of shock.

    "Doesn't she have a bottleneck in her cultivation?"

    "She won't directly transform into a god in the Fire Palace...and then be spit out by the small world?"

    Xiao Muge remained silent.

    The reason why the small world of the Five Elements Palace does not allow Huashen to enter is because this small world is at most created by Mahayana monks, and it cannot accommodate a group of Huashen monks to continuously absorb spiritual energy in it.

    If there is a fight in it, the small world is even more likely to collapse.

    But at this moment, when he looked at the projection array, he saw that the flames of three of the flaming mountains had already faintly dimmed.

    The pills and blind treasures that Su Yu sent out did not come out of thin air.

    But fire can forge.

    The more you refine, the more fire energy you consume.

    Not to mention that she herself is still making breakthroughs in the small world, and this wave consumes all the spiritual energy in it.

    Soon the three flaming mountains receded a bit.

    Especially the first small fire stove in Su Yu's eyes, the fire became weaker and weaker.

    Su Yu turned the skewers over, listened to the dripping sound of grease, and watched the change in the surface color of the mutton skewers, keenly aware that something was wrong.

    "Turn on the fire, are you out of gas?"

    Master Su was dissatisfied.

    "You're going to embarrass me. Many guests are still waiting outside."

    Huoyanshan: "..."

    Shi can be killed and cannot be humiliated.

    In an instant, she grabbed a handful of mutton skewers and was spit out by the small world together with Yu Dong who was oiling and Yan Yan who was cutting wooden sticks!

    Master Su:

    Su Yu was very angry, and the spiritual fire in his body was ignited. After grilling the skewers in his hand, sprinkle with cumin, put them on the black iron plate, and let Xiquan serve them to the guests.

    She looked at the stone tablet in front of the Five Elements Fire Palace with displeasure.

    This stove, bad review.

    The fire was unstable and was put out halfway.

    A line of small characters quickly appeared on the stone tablet.

    [Su Yu... controls all fires, and the Fire Palace ranks first. ]

    As if afraid that she would get angry, he rushed in with the mutton skewers again, and the fire spirit flower on Mei Zhener's forehead disappeared immediately.

    Su Yu's waist suddenly had three bright red spirit keys that looked like flames.

    The Fire Palace Artifact Library, the Fire Palace Spirit Material Library, and the Fire Palace Jue Library.

    The audience : "..."

    This series of operations made them unable to react.

    The Lord of the Five Elements Fire Palace did not appear in front of people.

    But everyone seemed to see that the entire Fire Palace knelt down in an instant.

    Give it to her, give it to her, if you are late, you are afraid that she will make a fuss, or that she will rush in and use the Flame Mountain to refine magic weapons endlessly, consuming the spiritual fire that has been stored in the Fire Palace for many years.

    Others went in to kill the fire-type monsters, but Su Yu went in to bring the fire and monsters together.

    Mei Zhen'er's face was ferocious, and there was a trace of black air between her fingers.

    In an instant, he turned around.

    "Let's go to Mugong." Her voice was cold and cruel, which was different from usual.

    Lei Wushang who was standing beside her was stunned for a moment, and even smelled a stench.

    But it was quickly dispelled by the smell of oil in front of the mountain gate.

    Lei Wushang thought it was an illusion, seeing that the Qingrong Sect was still happily using the BBQ Pill, he immediately called for the disciples of the Thunder Meteor Sect to hurry up with the Tiansheng Sect to the Mu Palace.

    In front of the temporary barbecue stall in Nanxun.

    "Second Senior Sister,"

    Hang Wan'er asked respectfully excitedly,

    "Are you going to take down the wooden palace now, or take a rest later?"

    Su Yu: "..."

    Master Su's next move was actually seen through .

    "Cough, let senior sister wipe off her sweat."

    Su Yu sat down at the small barbecue table. She had just grilled for a long time, and now she also wanted to rest.

    Hang Wan'er smiled and pulled Taoist Mu over.

    "Master, Second Senior Sister is too hot, your four fans—not your four Nascent Souls, blow on Senior Sister quickly."

    Taoist Mu stared, unfilial!

    But soon he cheerfully put down the roasted marshmallow in his hand, happily walked over, and called Xiao Muge along the way.

    "Raise a big disciple for a thousand days, use a big disciple for a while."

    "Big disciple, you can't see the light, and you have comprehended the rules of the moon. Quickly disperse the sun on your second junior sister's forehead, and don't expose her to the sun."

    Xiao Muge was silent.

    [Hahahaha——] Jasper Turtle turned over with a smile.

    Xiao Muge's forehead twitched.

    Being watched eagerly by his master, he could only condense out an oiled paper umbrella with his power and put it on top of Su Yu.

    Taoist Mu nodded, and immediately the four-motor fan started, and also called Louyu from the Ice Soul Sect. The wind blew against the condensed ice, and gradually cooled it down, becoming an air-conditioning wind.

    Su Yu finally felt a trace of happiness in caring for his life.

    But soon Jin Haotian took it easy, holding five mutton skewers in one hand, and dragging a Nascent Soul female cultivator with a flushed face and vines on her dress, and walked towards her.

    "Junior Sister Su, look who I caught?"

    Jin Haotian was very angry.

    The vine cultivator blushed extremely, and there was a hint of oil around her red lips.

    As Jin Haotian spoke, his expression was painful.

    Although Su Yu has new pills from time to time, not everyone has a share.

    "The chief elder sister of the Qingrong Sect, took advantage of me to queue up to buy blind treasures, and ate all the roasted pills that I put on the table for my junior guard!" The

    vine female cultivator blushed, and swallowed again Drooling, "Your junior brother is not here. I only saw my junior sister when I came to find the elder. She told me, but I entered the realm of penetrating the woods, and I didn't hear her. I will compensate you..."

    But Su Yu was fired . Gong spit it out, and the barbecue stopped.

    Jin Haotian was sweating in pain, "Listen to you again, my heart is still on fire, it hurts too much. There are twenty or thirty pill strings, you eat them all in one go, do you practice some kind of swallowing mountains and rivers?"

    Qing The chief of Rongmen couldn't lift his head.

    "Liu Ran," Lou Yu was studying whether the 'air-conditioning and refrigeration' could be divided into more gears. Seeing the vine cultivator in front of him, he couldn't laugh or cry, "Didn't you Qingrongmen go to the wooden palace?"

    Louyu and Qingrong The door relationship is not bad.

    The chief senior sister in front of me, Liu Ran, is in the middle stage of Nascent Soul, and she also has a lot of common topics with her, and they will communicate with her every time they meet.

    Liu Ran blushed, and took out all the treasures in the mustard bag for Jin Haotian to pick.

    Only then did she reply, "We just came out of Mu Gong's small world."

    She said, a faint pine fragrance permeated her body, which was a little low.

    "But we failed in the second assessment. We couldn't find a way to pass in it for three days, and it was useless to keep it, so I took everyone out."

    Jin Haotian pushed her mustard bag away, and raised his eyebrows when he heard it. "You owe me twenty skewers, and you write me an IOU. The

    Qingrong Sect is the only sect with all wood disciples in our four realms. Why did it fail? Who was it defeated?" Similar to Qingxuan, the white robes have patterns of green radish and pine branches.

    When they walk, they also emit a hint of woody or floral fragrance.

    On weekdays, he has a very gentle personality, does not fight, and is not aggressive.

    Hearing Jin Haotian's question, Liu Ran didn't have any secrets to hide.

    She leisurely looked towards the southwest of the Five Elements Wood Palace with a respectful face.

    "It's not about being defeated by anyone. It's about the second round of assessment by the Lord of the Wooden Palace. I can't make a withered branch of a sixth-rank tree bloom, or restore a green life to a rank-6 withered tree."

    Liu Ran There is no shyness on the face, but introspection.

    "Among our Qingrong Sect disciples, no one has yet reached the sixth level of cultivation method, the Spring of a Dead Tree."

    Jin Haotian finally understood, his facial features wrinkled instantly.

    "Mugong is too difficult, you Qingrongmen can't do it, who else can do it—"

    No one in Jinbamen has the ability to make dead trees bloom.

    But halfway through, he couldn't help but pause, and looked at Su Yu, who was blowing the 'air-conditioning wind' comfortably.

    Su Yu looked calm.

    Hang Wan'er said, "The dead wood is blooming, Second Senior Sister, you have made the Buddha bloom, maybe the dead wood will be fine too."

    Liu Ran was stunned for a moment, and immediately his eyes lit up, "What kind of new spiritual plant is Buddha? How many months will it bloom, and how to cultivate it?"

    Hang Wan'er coughed, and asked her to turn her head, "The one behind you is."

    Liu Ran turned her head, and said Seeing Buddha's son with his palms folded and flowers blooming on his forehead, "...Uh, excuse me."

    Su Yu finally felt cool under the breeze from the air conditioner.

    Master Su came back to life.

    "Okay, since the seventh senior sister said it, then the second senior sister will live up to your expectations. Let's go meet that dead tree for a while."

    Liu Ran:

    Su Yu swelled.

    No, the cauldron of the five elements in her body swelled up again, jumping up, wishing she could go to Mugong right now.

    Master Su was urged to stand up.

    "Are you Master Su from the second floor of Nanxun?"

    Liu Ran had heard of Su Yu at the Northern Cultivation Fair, but back then she wanted to maintain the business of the Qingrong Sect, so she didn't have enough time to make friends.

    Unexpectedly, seeing her today would make her bear the debt of twenty skewers of barbecue.

    Liu Ran stood up shyly, "If you are going to break into the palace, I can accompany you, and I can assist you in the first pass. You can only rely on yourself in the second pass."

    Jin Haotian was about to speak when Hang Wan'er slapped him away.

    "Okay, Sister Liu will come with us." The

    barbecue stand had to go out of business because of the strike at the Flaming Mountain of the Five Elements Fire Palace.

    When Su Yu was no longer hot, he set off.

    All the onlookers moved to the projection array of the Five Elements Wood Palace to watch.

    Xiao Muge took a step back and cleaned up the black iron tables and chairs for the younger brothers and sisters.

    But a faint voice sounded behind him.

    "Big apprentice, your cultivation level is hidden from the teacher."

    Xiao Muge was taken aback.

    Mu Taoist was the last one, with his sleeves fluttering and his eyes squinting.

    "You are obviously under 200 years old, but you were rejected by the small world of the Five Elements Palace. You must have been transformed into a god for a long time." In

    an instant, several black iron stools were stacked together and put into Mu Daoren's mustard bag.

    "Why do you hide it from the teacher? Is the teacher the kind of villain who is jealous of the disciple after the disciple has a high cultivation level?"

    Xiao Muge was silent.

    really.

    Concealment is against the way of heaven, but he is in a special situation, and speaking out is not beneficial to everyone's cultivation.

    "How long are you going to hide being a teacher?" Taoist Mu said solemnly.

    Xiao Muge pondered and sighed for a long while.

    "Then I will tell Master. But I am afraid that the truth will be known to my juniors and sisters, and it will affect their Taoism. Master, it is best not to spread it to the outside world."

    Taoist Mu nodded.

    Xiao Muge pressed the bamboo hat, "Master, I am already at the peak of crossing the catastrophe, and I will ascend to immortality soon."

    Taoist Mu stroked his beard, "I knew--"

    Hmm! ?

    "???"

    Xiao Muge sighed, "I cultivated too fast, and some juniors and sisters cultivated slowly. If they knew that their Dao heart was damaged, they would easily become demons and want to take shortcuts."

    Taoist Mu took a step back, his body The four infants all took a step back.

    Dao Xin... what is that.     "Brother, be more confident. As a teacher, you don't want to take shortcuts ,

    you just want to take teleportation     !

    " Enter the Wooden Palace together.     Looking around, the entire wooden palace small world is full of towering trees, quiet and simple.

    It seems that they are not stepping on the loess, but walking on layers of soft grass, every step is rustling.

    And any green grass on this ground grows too wanton, almost reaching to the knees of everyone.

    Outrageous.

    Su Yu lowered her head, and felt the tip of the grass sway, and the dense grass made her feel a little itchy even through her dress.

    She couldn't help but took out the flying pancake and wrapped it around her waist.

    Also gave Hang Wan'er and the others a few dollars.

    Louyu, Shui Qianxi, Xu Thor and others also took it. They all owed Su Yu's advice, so they just entered with her this time to help Nanxun.

    They are not wood-type abilities, and it is basically impossible for them to pass the wooden palace assessment.

    But come and see.

    "I don't need it."

    Jin Haotian refused the flying cake treasure handkerchief. He walked on the fire with both feet, not only burning the treasure handkerchief, but also burning green plants all over the place.

    As soon as he came in and found something was wrong, he had already reached the top of the turf.

    But it was still a step too late. The weed that he had accidentally ignited with the spiritual fire burned to ashes in an instant.

    But in an instant, the ashes fell and sprinkled deep in the turf, and then the weeds on the ground grew against the wind, pulled up three feet, directly touched Jin Haotian's feet, stretched out four or five branches and leaves, and slapped his toes provocatively!

    "...Ahaha, itch, don't scratch me..."

    Jin Haotian laughed and flew two feet higher.

    "Hahaha evil door, this grass can't attack yet, the more it attacks, the stronger it will be."

    Everyone's expressions were complicated.

    The earth palace is forbidden to fly.

    This wooden palace is actually forbidden to pull weeds.

    But after Jin Haotian hadn't been flying for long, he found that he couldn't fly out.

    Because the surrounding towering trees all blocked the way.

    Yan Yan stepped forward, and the flying sword tentatively flew towards the towering ancient tree next to it, cutting through the trunk and leaving a shallow mark.

    But the tree trunk flowed out a stream of milky juice from the scar, which immediately filled the shallow scar.

    After repairing, the sap flowed to the roots of the tree meanderingly, and the girth of the towering tree became three-thirds thicker in an instant, and its height increased by three feet.

    When the ancient tree received a sword, it actually gained ten years of growth.

    "Evil door." Jin Haotian said helplessly.

    Su Yu was amazed by the botanical garden, no, by the small world of the wooden palace garden.

    If she brought this back to her back kitchen, wouldn't she be able to have the freshest shallots and garlic every day?

    "Junior Sister Su, we are surrounded by this pile of plants with strong vitality, and we can't do anything to them yet."

    Jin Haotian came to the conclusion sadly, and flew back to Su Yu.

    "Could it be that you are using the loess all over the world here, can we pass the first garden directly?"

    Every small world of the Five Elements Palace has three levels of assessment.

    "No, I can only teleport you in the Palace of Earth, Palace of Water, Palace of Gold, and Palace of Fire."

    Su Yu spread his hands.

    Jin Haotian: "...your identity is really as long as the name of your elixir..."

    Su Yu touched his nose.

    "The growth of vegetation means the assessment topic of this small world—life."

    Liu Ran from the Qingrong Gate, who had been accompanying him all the time, was floating in Tsing Yi, and there was a hint of vitality in his eyes.

    "I'll take you through." After

    saying that, the vines on her green clothes grew, and gradually touched the wanton weeds on the ground, touched the towering ancient trees, and intersected with their branches and leaves.

    Breathing, it seems to be symbiotic with each other, communicating with the wind.

    Slowly, the weeds in front of Liu Ran bent down to both sides, and the canopies of old trees swayed all around, revealing a path wide for one person.

    In front of you, a tree house like a spider plant in the sky is gradually revealed.

    Yu Dong suddenly realized, "The small wooden palace world is originally in mid-air, no wonder we have grass and trees under our feet now, and no loess."

    The second wooden house in front is hundreds of meters away from them.

    Su Yu squinted his eyes, and saw the faint figures of the disciples of Tiansheng Sect and Thunder Meteor Sect.

    "How did they pass? Are there wood-type masters?" Hang Wan'er frowned.

    "Don't worry about it so much, catch up with them!"

    Jin Haotian immediately became energetic and looked at Liu Ran with praise.

    "Qingrong Sect still has some skills, Liu Ran, this level is considered as you returning the five skewers of barbecue pills."

    Liu Ran's quiet and elegant face couldn't help showing a hint of happiness.

    Immediately, the vines on her body stretched even more, making the exposed path wider by three points.

    Jin Haotian immediately flew in with the trident on his back.

    All the way was unimpeded, but when he was about to fly out of this checkpoint, two towering ancient trees guarding the formation flew out several thick branches, and they flew him away with lightning speed.

    "Ah! Liu Ran——!"

    Liu Ran: "..."

    She frantically spread a vine to grab him and drag him back to Su Yu.

    Su Yu touched his chin, "It seems that you can only pass through if you get the approval of the trees yourself."

    Hang Wan'er looked at the miserable Jin Haotian, and tried to stretch out the Five Immortal Rope, but was quickly pulled by the weeds.

    The two sides immediately fell into a tug of war.

    "..."

    She carefully retracted the five immortal ropes, "We are not monks of wood-type exercises, so we cannot communicate with these trees, so why can't we pass?"

    Liu Ran shook his head, "It's not communication. In the early stage of the wood system method, monks have a certain self-healing ability, and can make spiritual plants grow quickly. In the middle stage, they gradually understand the rules of life and death.

    " The vines on the clothes emitted a light green aura and landed on the weeds.

    They sway quickly and are very comfortable.

    Plants cannot be damaged.

    Assessment is life.

    This is an assessment of caring for the environment.

    As long as everyone gives a little love... Master Su almost started singing.

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows.

    What in the cuisine is related to plant growth?

    difficult.

    But there are.

    Almighty Master Su.

    Su Yu quickly looked through the mustard seed bag, "Today's snack, popcorn pill."

    "??"

    Master Su's trick to save food, the leftover unsalted popcorn can be used as fertilizer after fermentation.

    Add oil to the corn kernels, cover the pot, and after a while of crackling, they are evenly fried in the pot into a cloud of small white flowers.

    Brown sugar, butter, and a little milk to caramelize and pour over tangy popcorn.

    Stir well.

    This pot of popcorn is not only rich in potassium, but also contains a variety of trace elements, phosphorus, iron, manganese, calcium, magnesium, and zinc... many of which are needed by plants, and can solve viral diseases caused by a lack of certain elements, or leaf diseases. Huang and so on.

    Master Su immediately operated like a cloud.

    In the wood-type small world, there was a sudden burst of crackling, and the fragrance of grain and milk poured into everyone's nostrils one after another.

    "This is...?"

    Liu Ran tried to understand.

    Jin Haotian has always been rough, "Could it be some kind of explosive magic weapon?"

    Every explosion in the pot is thrilling, the sound is continuous, and the heat wave hits the face.

    But Su Yu quickly opened the iron pot, and several streaks of caramel-colored dandelions flickered in the pot.

    She immediately made a few small paper cups out of greased paper.

    Put the fragrant and lightly scalded popcorn just out of the pan, put a spoonful of it into a paper cup, and distribute it to Hang Wan'er and everyone.

    "Use it first. If you can't use it anymore, feed it to the flowers."

    "???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.7K 26
"Noona *sniffs*" "It's okay I'm here" And that's the reason why Jimin loves his noona more than anything ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ Thank you for your support and for...
1.4M 97.5K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
2.4K 77 12
This book is full of one-shots about the life of my characters from my book "A shade of gold". So you probably should read that one first to underst...
27.1K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...