I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 59

595 18 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 59

    The secret place in the north, a world of ice and snow.

    The ice that condenses in the depths is often more than a hundred years old. Therefore, it is different from the winter cold in the mortal world. If the cultivation base is weaker, people will tremble below the foundation establishment, and their hands and feet will be stiff.

    At this moment, Su Yu was holding the map of the monsters in the Northern Territory with one hand, and looking at the map of the secret realm with the other, comparing them.

    He also softly mentioned to his assistant, "If the guest has any taboos or special preferences, we must ask them clearly in advance, so as not to disappoint the guest halfway."

    Yu Dong and the others were taught immediately, "Yes, senior sister."

    "During the service process, we must also Pay attention to the experience emotions of the guests in real time."

    After she finished speaking, she handed over to Yu Dong the map of the secret realm that the first three teams of Nanxun had already explored for less than half of the time.

    Now everyone moved.

    Immediately set up a small table for guests to answer questions and consult.

    "What is Nanxun doing? It seems very interesting."

    "Includes food, magic weapon, experience... and epiphany? Believe it or not, I don't believe it anyway."

    "Hahaha, but I was in line anyway, so ask me .”

    There were already several teams at the gate of the secret realm.

    Tianshengzong Huzhu has seven teams, as well as other sects, and now the disciples from the northern border are all queuing outside.

    Everyone was idle, and they all gathered curiously at the consultation desk of the second team in Nanxun, which had few guests.

    But when you get closer, everyone looks deceived.

    "Brother, have you just congealed the golden elixir?"

    The one who distributed the leaflets, no, Yu Dong, who was holding abacus and shouting 199,999 sky-high prices, only had the golden elixir for a day.

    The whole body is a little bit aura.

    "You won't break through the golden core in our northern border, right? I participate in the mutual aid in the secret realm of the southern border every year, and I haven't seen the foundation disciples come. I said that Nanxun was defeated before, but I still don't believe it..."

    Not only Yu Dong, but Hang Wan'er is also a Golden Pill for a day.

    Lu Yizhou and Yan Yan are still behind, both of them are foundation builders.

    Everyone just took a look at it and felt that the golden core in their stomachs hurts.

    Their northern border monks in the Jindan period went to experience with a group of disciples who established the foundation and the Gangjindan. Oh, can the Jindan be kept in this stomach? If the monsters don't dig it, they will go to the southern border collectively.

    It's really bullying.

    The leading man from the northern border, in the late stage of Jindan, led his juniors and sisters to experience, he was really speechless, "You don't have many elites in Nanxun, so it's fine if you don't come. If you insist on coming to my northern secret realm to lead people, isn't that a mistake? "

    This man is dressed in a strong suit made of silver silk, and the big knife in his hand is sheathed in ice.

    His left eyebrow seemed to be broken in two, but upon closer inspection, there was actually a piece of ice forming in the middle, separating the eyebrow.

    Obviously belonged to the Ice Sect.

    "It's too light to look down on us. If you want to make mistakes, you won't touch people from the northern border?" When

    the rest of the northern border heard this, they all took a few steps back in horror.

    This retreat will be fatal.

    He could clearly see the woman in a ginger dress sitting upright behind Yu Dong and the others.

    In the world of ice and snow, there was a vast expanse of whiteness, her dress was like a dazzling star, and a part of the thin silk sleeves fell down, revealing her white wrists, and she was flipping through her slender fingers——The Encyclopedia of Monster Beasts in the Northern Territory.

    Hug Buddha's feet temporarily!

    The great sect, as long as they get started in cultivation, the first thing to do is to learn the map of monsters, so as not to encounter danger in the future and not know how to deal with it.

    "This one, could it be your Nanxun Second Team..." The burly man with broken eyebrows holding the skates raised his forehead.

    Yu Dong smiled and showed a respectful expression, and looked back at Su Yu, "This is our senior sister and the leader of our second team."

    Everyone in the northern border:

    Jin Dan hurt his father even more.

    But as soon as Yu Dong stepped aside, they saw her clearly.

    With white teeth and crescent eyebrows, her whole body is indifferent, yet unexpectedly bright.

    The point is - is Jin Dan just getting started?

    Everyone sighed.

    "If you only need 1999 spirit stones, I'll go with you guys."

    "You're good-looking, so you can be my junior sister, but if you're an entry-level Golden Core, come to the secret realm to help me with a late-stage Golden Core. Listen to me, Nanxun, thank you..."

    Su Yu: "..."

    Fortunately, Ruomeng and Chang Qing, who went to explore the secret land, and Xiong Cub, who had been bored for too long and couldn't help having fun as soon as they came out, came back soon.

    The bear cub rolled in front of Su Yu shamelessly, dragging an ice fish in its paw.

    Ask her to do it!

    Su Yu reached out and patted its bulging belly, and directly put the ice apparition fish into the mustard bag around its neck, "We'll use it for lunch." The

    bear immediately fell down with a groan.

    The Broken Eyebrow Cultivator in the Northern Territory froze suddenly.

    It turns out that he still has two golden elixirs, and a third-rank superior monster!

    Everyone shut up.

    That is indeed possible to come to the secret realm.

    "I'm sorry, so you are a beast master. I'm being frivolous."

    Brother Broken Eyebrow apologized immediately, but soon offered sincere advice.

    "However, listen to my advice, your 190,000 spirit stones per person charge is really too expensive. Even if you give away spirit treasures, they may not necessarily match our skills, and it is difficult to wait for a suitable one. Other sects only need 1,000 yuan per person at a time. Lingshi."

    "If you go on like this, I'm afraid there will be no harvest today."

    Su Yu nodded, opened the door to do business, and she welcomed suggestions.

    However, this is a question of market positioning.

    "Sorry, Fellow Daoist," Su Yu smiled at him, "Because we are only here for a few days, we cannot offer various types of packages for you to choose from in the northern border. Currently there is only such a package service, and the quantity is extremely limited "

    If you hesitate, you can think about it for a while."

    Brother Broken Eyebrow: "..."

    He didn't hesitate.

    With 190,000 spirit stones, he can customize a third-grade superior magic weapon.

    "It's okay," Su Yu reassured, "It's a pity that I passed by my fellow Taoist this time. If there is a destiny, we can meet again next time." The

    monk with broken eyebrows touched his nose embarrassingly.

    His Ice Sect didn't take advantage of it like this.

    It's useless to meet again.

    But just as he was about to turn around, he heard a few people being taken advantage of, no, several northern disciples exclaimed.

    "Yuanyuan, wouldn't it be the second floor in the legend of Nanxun?"

    "Hey, I think the word 'Yuanyuan' is familiar to me. I see, you have also heard of the second floor of Nanxun!?" The

    monk with broken eyebrows was in a daze.

    Behind him, a little girl with long braids in an ice flower dress, her eyebrows and eyes curved like a crescent moon, and an ice soul nine-section whip bent several times in her hand, walked out with a smile on her face.

    "Could it be that you just let Xiao Ning bear the debt and have to sell her body, no, the second floor of Nanxun who sells herself but not herself?"

    She is not tall, and she looks three points shorter than others. Xiang Su Yu and the others' eyes lit up.

    Hang Wan'er next to Su Yu nodded.

    "Third Senior Brother!" The little girl with long braids immediately looked at Brother Broken Eyebrow excitedly, "I'll go with them, you go to line up at Tianshengzong."

    Brother Broken Eyebrow: "?

    " stone……"

    But she had already walked in front of Su Yu, and the tip of her nose sparkled when she     spoke, "I am Wei Shuang, the last core disciple of the Ice Lingzong, and another senior sister and I can make up enough two people, is that okay?" Pay two people's spirit stones to Yu Dong.

    Su Yu finally closed the monster atlas, smiled and stood up, "Okay, it's fate to meet, let's go."

    Yu Dong immediately put a wooden sign on the table - Nanxun Second Squad, goodbye by fate.

    Brother Broken Eyebrow:

    There are several icy pillars standing at the entrance of the secret realm, and you can see a vast expanse of white land.

    Su Yu walked at the end with his hands behind his back.

    Hang Wan'er was already doing guest consultation, "Junior Sister Weishuang and Junior Sister Lingshuang, what specific needs do you have today?"

    A trace of gratitude flashed in Weishuang's crescent-like eyes.

    She has no needs, she just wants to thank the second floor of Nanxun with Hua Lingshi.

    She and Xue Ning joined the Ice Ling Sect and the Shui Ling Sect respectively in the same year, the same month and the same day, and became the youngest junior sisters among the core disciples.

    Later, we met everywhere in the north.

    Every time she condenses into ice, Xue Ning turns it into water.

    Every time Xue Ning condenses water, she freezes it into ice.

    Their skills and cultivation levels are similar.

    Falling in love and killing each other... no, only killing each other.

    This time Xiao Ning took the lead in breaking through to the fourth floor of the Shui Ling Kung Fu, and in the end was subdued by the second floor of Nanxun!

    Happy.

    Let Xiao Ning suffer from working part-time for 30 days, and the second floor of Nanxun Youyuan is her friend Wei Shuang admires!

    Wei Shuang admired Su Yu who was looking at the turmeric dress and standing with her hands behind her back. This young lady is outstanding in appearance, kind-hearted and beautiful, even if her cultivation level is lower, it doesn't matter.

    "Senior Sister Nanxun, your third-grade Gang Bear is very powerful, and it's no problem to practice in the secret realm."

    Wei Shuang admired her admiringly, even the little ice flowers on her face were shining.

    "But you don't have to worry about me and senior sister, our Ice Lingzong's exercises are very special."

    To help each other in the secret realm, only Tianshengzong can help them.

    Weishuang and her senior sister looked at each other and smiled, "We are here this time just to admire the second floor of Nanxun and want to make friends with you."

    "The technique is special. Could it be that you are practicing the Ice Soul Element Soul of the Ice Lingzong?" Yu Dong Friends wide, immediately thought of.

    Weishuang glanced at him unexpectedly, and said with a smile, "That's right, it's best if this senior brother knows, don't misunderstand us. Cultivating ice soul soul makes us feel especially comfortable in the frozen secret realm of the north, It's as if this is our origin."

    As a result, they didn't have any sense of crisis in this secret realm.

    "Senior sister and I are here, and we can only display three to four out of ten of the strength of the exercises."

    Weishuang said, and the senior sister beside her also showed helplessness.

    Because once the golden core in the body arrived at the frozen secret realm, it was as if they had returned to their hometown and completely fell into a peaceful hibernation. The operation of the golden core was at least twice as slow as they were in the Ice Lingzong cave.

    Many disciples of the Ice Sect who practiced this technique still smiled when they were killed by monsters in the secret realm.

    It seemed that dangerous monsters could not make them react before they died.

    This laxity is very sad, but they cannot control themselves. Because it is not the relaxation of their spiritual consciousness, but the slackness of the golden core based on the ice-type spiritual roots and ice-type exercises.

    They were anxious, but they couldn't wake it up from hibernation!

    "Then you practiced in the northern region," Hang Wan'er stared, "isn't it equivalent to cutting off your own arm?"

    She had never been to the northern region, and this was the first time she heard about it.

    Wei Shuang touched the icicle on the tip of her nose, and smiled wryly, "Yes. But if we go to the southern border, the improvement of cultivation base will become slower."

    Ice soul souls, they practiced very quickly in the cold places in the north, so they were all in the middle stage of golden core.

    But any technique has its pros and cons. They killed ice and snow monsters in the northern border, and they were also restricted by the law of heaven. Ice element gold cores would hibernate from time to time, and they had an innate affection for ice and snow monsters.

    It can't be overcome until the mind is enlightened to the fourth level, like walking on thin ice.

    Really...

    Hang Wan'er felt unbelievable, "At the time of life and death, if you don't make a breakthrough, you can't wake up the golden core?

    " As long as it is attacked by an ice-type monster whose cultivation base is close, the golden core can be awakened immediately, and it will immediately burst out with 120% of its usual strength."

    But she quickly smiled bitterly, "If you are unlucky, you will be hit by a single blow, and you will be killed. They may be seriously injured or die directly."

    Su Yu heard the corners of his brows twitch.

    This technique is too cruel.

    Weishuang looked at Su Yu regretfully, "I admire the elegant demeanor of the second-floor building in Nanxun, and I want to experience it with you, but it is too difficult. Only the Tianshengzong with the fortune talisman can let us happen to meet the cultivation base. The approaching monster just happened to be attacked without hurting the vitals."

    Her senior sister nodded instantly.

    But halfway through the order, Su Yu took out an amphora cast iron cauldron from the mustard bag.

    Not only that, she also took out a large steaming soup pot and placed it on the snow.

    "I probably know," Su Yu smiled at Weishuang and the two, "Then invite the guests to sit down first, and give us time to make tea." Weishuang

    : "?"

    When she was at a loss, the soup pot was burned by spiritual fire , a tempting mellow umami taste slowly emerged.

    After smelling it, her consciousness trembled slightly.

    "Wait, this will attract monsters..." Wei Shuang hastily stopped.

    But it's too late!

    The fragrance wafted away, and the monsters had a keen sense of smell. Moreover, they had already walked about three miles into the secret realm while talking, and they were already standing at the dividing point between the second-rank monsters and the third-rank monsters.

    The rustling sound of monster skins brushing against the snow and ice suddenly sounded in the snow. There were a lot of them, at least a dozen or so, and they sounded from the four sides where they stood, from far to near.

    The breeze was filled with flying shards of ice, making it a smelly and clammy place.

    This is the breath of the ice monster.

    "Get out of here quickly! We are going to be surrounded by monsters!" Wei Shuang's face turned pale.

    As soon as the words fell, several snow leeches, ice leeches, ice snakes, ice ducks, four-horned ice cows... crawling or roaring, appeared in her field of vision.

    There are a lot of second grades, and more third grades!

    Wei Shuang gritted her teeth, quickly lowered her head, took out the defensive magic weapon in the mustard bag and distributed it to the senior sister beside her.

    She turned around, not forgetting to give to the people in Nanxun.

    However, at this turn, he was dazzled by the movement of several jade and silver threads in front of his eyes, which followed the wind like a dragon's beard, and were as nimble as the Milky Way falling from the nine heavens, flying between his slender fingers.

    While pulling, this silver thread can be stretched infinitely, white as snow, inch by inch, inch by inch... the roots are distinct, as if carved out of a mold.

    With a flick of his wrist, Su Yu seemed to have lost all strength, and threw the dozens of jade-white dragon whiskers noodles into the cauldron that had already boiled spiritual water.

    "Okay." Su Yu nodded.

    Hang Wan'er immediately threw out the restriction to seal off the fragrance here.

    "Roar—" The

    besieging monster approached ferociously for a moment.

    Weishuang exclaimed, "What are you doing, put up your defenses—"

    But in an instant, she saw dozens of silvery white lights rising from the boiling iron pot in front of Su Yu, followed by her pair of long chopsticks.

    In an instant, the silver thread like a dragon's beard shot out in all directions like a shooting star!

    Everyone in Nanxun's Qiankun ruler, red silk, flying sword, and parrot imperial beast all flew up, immediately hooked the end of the silver thread, and retreated in all directions.

    Backed up to the edge of the restriction, backed up behind the rushing monsters one by one, passed the silver thread around their necks, and tied a beautiful knot.

    In an instant, these several jade ropes strangled the throats of the Ice Soul Monster Beasts.

    Sister

    Weishuang: The Ice Soul monsters struggled for a while, and tried to charge towards them, but Su Yu grabbed the ends of the dragon beard silver threads and sat on the second-grade handkerchief.

    It rose to a height of more than three feet in an instant, and dragged the monster helicopter, monster leech, ice snake, ice soul duck, and four-horned cold crystal cow into the air.

    Wei Shuang looked up, and saw them snorting wildly in the air, but they were powerless and furious.

    And Su Yu's smile.

    "Guests, which one do you like? Oh, I mean, which one is similar to your cultivation level."

    Yan Yan's thirty-six flying swords lifted into the air.

    Su Yu lowered his head, and carefully tied the rope ends to the sword one by one.

    In an instant, these monsters who were still alive but couldn't break free from the third-grade dragon's beard rope passed by Wei Shuang and the others one by one like revolving sushi.

    Wei Shuang: "..."

    "Ah, probably this one, the mid-rank four-horned cold crystal ox, is the closest to the two of us in cultivation, and can stimulate the power of our... sleeping golden core..."

    Su Yu nodded, Immediately, the sword with the four-horned cold crystal ox flying in front of Weishuang and the two of them - ten feet away.

    Holding the compass, Yu Dong immediately pinched his fingers, "Sixth Junior Brother, come closer. Five feet, go to the left. Drop one foot or two feet."

    Yan Yan's flying sword immediately moved like a claw machine.

    In an instant, the four hooves of the angry four-horned cold crystal bull trampled at low altitude, condensed an ice sword, and pierced Wei Shuang's right shoulder.

    She was almost still daydreaming when she felt a chill on her right shoulder.

    It's not serious, it's like throwing an ice cube on her shoulder, it can't cause any harm to her, let alone a serious injury or a fatal injury.

    But in the end, for a moment, the golden core in her body seemed to be irritated by the provocation of the four-horned cold crystal cow, and she immediately woke up and started to run at a high speed!

    Wei Shuang:

    "How about it, my guest, do you want to adjust it?" Yu Dong smiled, "If you feel pain, you must tell me."

    Wei Shuang: "...!"

    Adjust what, she is already 120% Wei Shuang up!

    With a slap, the nine-section whip in her hand injected the anger of being provoked, tripled in size, and flung to the four-horned cold crystal cow!

    With one breath, Hanjing Niu went to the Paradise of Paradise.

    what.

    Weishuang's right hand trembled.

    Such a feeling... silky, full of fun.

    It is faster and safer than following Tianshengzong.

    With such a 199,999 package, she can still come for another whole year.

    The senior sister beside her also experienced the joy of a claw machine under Master Su's gratifying eyes.

    Soon, they will all be 120% of them.

    Each peak state can only last for two hours.

    But at this moment, they don't need to waste time to go to the depths of the secret realm to find monsters, they just need to choose the monsters hanging in the air.

    Efficient and targeted.

    "I've already beaten a cow. How about, Miss Nanxun, I'll shoot another Ice Duck."

    "I feel like I've mastered the weakness of the Ice Duck. For snakes, let's put three together this time. Senior sister and I seem to be fine." !"

    Twelve percent of Weishuang and the two chose happily.

    Gradually increase the challenge difficulty.

    Whatever was selected, in mid-air, the dragon beard silver rope around the neck of the selected monster stretched impressively, and they fell to the ground according to the number they wanted in an instant, rushing towards them.

    experience!

    Actual combat!

    The two had a great time.

    Once they were in danger, the silver rope that strangled the monsters pulled them into the air in an instant, giving them time to breathe and recover.

    "My throwing knife is not accurate enough."

    "I just found out that my nine-jointed whip is too long."

    Wei Shuang was slightly more delicate than the other female nuns, and her height was not as tall as theirs.

    They discuss during breaks, and eat conveyor belt sushi after the discussion—no, and then continue to practice in a targeted manner.

    Which monster is not good at fighting, just focus on practicing.

    Su Yu nodded repeatedly, very relieved, and took a sip with the tea cup.

    north.

    On the Wannian Bingpo Mountain.

    Sitting in the frozen lake, Xiao Muge silently looked at his hands.

    Two slices of fresh fish, empty.

    Spicy duck bone, empty.

    ho.

    There was only a trace of satisfaction in his mouth filled with fish meat, and the subtle pleasure of gnawing on the bones of a duck.

    If there is wine at this time, it is a great joy!

    Since it conforms to the way of heaven, why do you have to drink ice from the grain?

    Born as a human, there are seven emotions and six desires!

    I didn't expect the second junior sister to be so good at cooking. After she couldn't cultivate, even if she cooked the flesh and blood of monsters, she would have no aura.

    It was so delicious that he ate the bones.

    Xiao Muge couldn't help but raise his head in recollection.

    Out of the corner of his eye, he accidentally glanced at the sapphire turtle with its mouth open by the ice lake.

    "..."

    Daojun, beside the Wannian Ice Lake, do you still remember the voice transmission token that was said back then! ?

    Xiao Muge closed his eyes, "Sorry, please go again."

    Sapphire Turtle: "..."

    Are you sure that you will listen to the advice next time and not eat the token?

    Xiao Muge sighed faintly, "This is the pleasure of being a human being. I complied with the exercises for a while and couldn't hold back."

    "Go now, I will leave a note for you, and you will leave it to my junior sister."

    Qingyu Gui sighed leisurely .

    "Mr. Dao, in fact, even with sound transmission, you can't get out of here. You can't get out of this place, minding other people's affairs. Why bother with sound transmission, which will only increase your troubles? Well, that's all, I'll go again."

    Secret Realm of Cultivation Grand Meeting.

    "Guests, it's time to enjoy snacks, oh that's the time for pills." Yu Dong stepped forward with a smile.

    "Ah, it's been three sticks of incense already?"

    Sister Weishuang looked at each other with unfinished thoughts.

    "Actually, we don't need Dan." It's

    rare to meet a 120% self, how can I be willing to leave easily.

    "It's okay," Su Yu stood with his hands behind his back on the second-grade flying cakes that gradually fell to the snow, "Go ahead, you can take it away and enjoy.

    " I am almost drunk.

    "Thank you, Senior Sister."

    This time, Wei Shuang won.

    The Nanxun Senior Sister Su whom she adores is a real fairy.

    Xue Ning's eyesight is not good, and the infatuated sister Mei Zhener is not as good as Senior Sister Su!

    When Wei Shuang thought about it, she excitedly grasped the nine-section whip in her hand.

    She really won a big victory today, in all aspects.

    Su Yu didn't know what she was thinking, and asked with a smile, "You two guests, what's your preference?"

    Wei Shuang was taken aback, and exchanged glances with her senior sister.

    what preference?

    Oh medicine?

    Weishuang touched her nose.

    Her distant relative, the Mahayana, gave her a lot of pills that were suitable for Yuanying before the death pass.

    I can't finish eating.

    "I'm actually not short of elixir, so give my share to my senior sister." The

    senior sister was immediately embarrassed, "You just said that the nine-section whip is too long to use, senior sister, help you pay attention, and then help you with the spirit stone."

    " Good." Wei Shuang nodded briskly.

    After discussing with each other, they decided, "Brothers and sisters in Nanxun, we have practiced for a long time today, thank you for your hard work. We don't ask for pills, you can just give them as you like."

    Just as Wei Shuang finished speaking, a voice came from above her head The sound of the rope breaking.

    When she looked up, her complexion changed slightly.

    An ice crab that is equivalent to the peak of Jindan is suspended on this silver rope. It has been barking its teeth and claws, but at this moment it actually destroyed the hanging rope.

    The broken rope lost its precious light in an instant, and the ice crab violently waved its pincers and fell.

    Wei Shuang hurriedly raised her nine-section whip.

    But in an instant, Su Yu beside her took a step faster.

    She took out a pair of huge silver scissors from the mustard bag.

    The ice crab fell on the snow on the chopping board that I didn't know when it was taken out. Su Yu took a step forward, aiming at the crab's legs with quick eyesight and counting slaps!

    In an instant, eight crab legs that had lost their command and two ferocious claws that were halfway through were cut off.

    The spiritual fire was lit, and they all steamed.

    Sister Weishuang:

    They looked at Su Yu tremblingly, and saw that she put away the ice-cold scissors unhurriedly, took out a rolling pin from the mustard bag, and ruthlessly crushed towards the place where the crab legs were cut. Remove the fine white and tender leg meat.

    They slapped the two mighty and hard claws hard again, and Yu Dong and others rushed forward, picking out the strong crab meat with chopsticks.

    Master Su wiped his rolling pin, and walked up to the empty, ferocious crab with no legs.

    Stretching out his slender fingers, he peeled off its crab navel neatly, lifted its back cover, and carefully picked out the plump and firm crab roe inside.

    After taking a large bowl, she showed joy and returned to the pot with satisfaction.

    Sister Weishuang: "...!" The

    ice crab didn't even react, it just... disappeared.

    too fast.

    The ice crab equivalent to the peak of Jindan, only the shell is left!

    It still maintains the ferocious movement of trying to spew out ice breath, and the crab claws just opened to stab it, and the crab meat in the claws is gone!

    "Senior sister and brother, hurry up, I heard that Master Su led a team to practice in front, and someone saw a lot of third-grade monsters running past, she is only a golden core, and she is just a refiner."

    Xue Ning burst into tears.

    "Even if there is a third-grade Gang Bear, there is no way!"

    Hu Yuan's face was serious, and he immediately rushed to the place he had heard about with a group of juniors and sisters.

    But in an instant, they saw third-grade monsters hanging in the air like bacon, and saw Su Yu's series of ferocious manipulations, scissors flicking, and they all felt as if their sea of ​​consciousness had been hammered by a rolling pin in her hand.

    Xiao Xiao : "..."

    Is this a craftsman?

    Huyuan: "..."

    This means being surrounded by many third-rank monsters?

    Suddenly, a burst of mellow lake fresh smell hit them.

    I saw Master Su holding a bright vegetable spoon, scooping out a spoonful of golden ice crab essence from the cast iron cauldron, pouring it on the coiled jade white dragon whiskers.

    The thick yellow, the remnant hanging on the vegetable spoon, slowly dripped down, exuding three faint yellow halos.

    Gudong.

    Xiao Xiao took the lead, and swallowed loudly without disappointment.

    "This is..."

    "This is Bald Butter Dragon Beard Pill."

    Su Yu smiled at the two guests and wiped the pot in his hand.

    In addition, she picked up the soup pot on the ground, and scooped up a few crab leg shells stewed in the broth with a bright spoon—a curved, gilded two-section stick that seemed to be broken at the joints, with cloud patterns on the surface. In front of Wei Shuang and the other two.

    In an instant, several rays of precious light mixed together and fell.

    "You just said that the nine-section whip is too long, is that appropriate?"

    After rolling the rolling pin, the crab meat was cleared out, but beautiful cloud patterns were left on the nunchuck magic weapon.

    After steaming, the red is golden, as if the fire burns the clouds.

    Sister Weishuang:

    This is, including food, magic weapon, and experience...

    Ah, why did they meet the second floor of Nanxun today? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
245K 17.6K 33
ចំណងពូក្មួយមួយគូដែលបានបង្កើតឱ្យមានចំណងស្នេហាចេញមក តើស្នេហាជាអ្វី?? ពួកគេច្បាស់ជាយល់ពីន័យរបស់ប្រយោគនេះបានកាន់តែច្បាស់ នៅពេលដែលពួកគេដឹកដៃគ្នាដើរទៅមុខកា...
48.7K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
2.4K 77 12
This book is full of one-shots about the life of my characters from my book "A shade of gold". So you probably should read that one first to underst...