I use a cauldron to fly the w...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 56

598 19 2
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    Wilderness Town, Xiuxian Grand Meeting Street.

    The sun was gradually setting and the moon was shrouded, but several spotlight arrays lit up at the event, just like daytime.

    The shops of the ten sects are bustling with activity. There are monks queuing up from the street to the end of the street, and there are constant teams entering and leaving the secret realm.

    "It's just going through the door three times, senior sister."

    Xue Ning took her senior sister Xu Shuang, and the two of them drove the water sword to the end of the street.

    Many monks also took a look at the shops at the end of the street, some went in and some came out.

    Xiao Xiaoning ran over to see it, and was stunned.

    The big plaque of the Nanxun School has already been hung on the store, and there are many magic weapons and elixirs on the treasure shelf in the store, which is the same as the first floor of the store where she went in to browse as a distinguished guest just now.

    At this time, a few monks from the northern border were choosing and bargaining inside, as if they were disgusted with the outdated style of the magic weapon of the Nanxun School.

    Isn't this the same as what she thought when she entered the store for the first time?

    At the beginning, she thought that Nanxun had really lost.

    Hey, she doesn't have enough structure.

    Xiao Xiao blushed, but soon became suspicious.

    Why don't you use the VIP system now!

    There are many people in the store.

    Xiao Ning felt lost, and wanted to show her senior sister her status as a distinguished guest!

    "Ning Ning, the Blind Treasure you said is on the second floor?"

    "Yes." Xue Ning hurriedly said, "Come on, Senior Sister, I'll take you up."

    But when she walked to the Blind Treasure on the second floor, what else was there? The treasure shelf has only one white wall with celadon vases.

    illusion!

    She was overjoyed.

    It turned out that in the evening, the store opened for business, but the only ones who could go to the second floor were distinguished customers like her who could pass the examination.

    Xiao Xiao quickly turned her head and saw the male cultivator who was negotiating with customers on the price with his abacus in his hands.

    "This Nanxun fellow Taoist."

    Xue Ning walked over, only to find out that he was Foundation Establishment, and couldn't help being stunned.

    Looking back, there are only two golden pills in the Nanxun shop, and the rest are foundation building.

    "Hey, you're here again, honored guest." Hang Wan'er was sitting by the window, practicing today's Five Immortal Rope tying technique.

    Xiao Xiao was overjoyed, and hurriedly pulled the senior sister over, looked around carefully, and lowered her voice, "This little junior sister, I want to open the blind treasure again."

    Hang Wan'er stopped her hands for a moment.

    The female cultivator did not lie to the female cultivator, she also lowered her voice and replied.

    "The Blind Treasures are sold out today."

    "Ah!" Xue Ning and senior sister Xu Shuang were immediately disappointed.

    "It's not just distinguished guests..." Xu Shuang couldn't help asking.

    Hang Wan'er coughed lightly.

    "You come one step later, the objects refined by my senior sister will not be left after sunset." During

    dinner, they ate the snail treasures as snacks, and Jin Haotian also snatched a lot!

    Where is there?

    For this reason, she, Hang Wan'er, owed 200,000 spirit stones.

    She just returned from killing eight monsters in the secret realm, and there will be fewer guests later in the night, so she will go again, join hands with the fifth senior brother, and basically be able to pay off the money today.

    "Please go early tomorrow, honored guest."

    Xu Shuang nodded, but Xue Ning said something out of nowhere.

    "What about the custom-made magic weapon?"

    "Ningning, don't make trouble," senior sister Xu Shuang hurriedly stopped, "The magic weapon does not conform to the cultivation method, and you will suffer from it instead. You must be careful."

    Xue Ning stuck out her tongue.

    But Hang Wan'er glanced at them with her beautiful eyes.

    Hey.

    Don't be naive.

    "My dear guest, do you think it's so easy to customize a magic weapon?"

    Xu Shuang suddenly realized her impoliteness, "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to question your school's refining ability, but the water magic weapon is hard to find—"

    Hang Wan'er shook her head , raised his admiring and looking up eyes, and looked towards the direction of the second floor.

    "Even if you want to, I'm afraid you won't be able to line up."

    Xu Shuang was stunned.

    "Open the Blind Treasure, please come early tomorrow."

    "If you customize the Treasure Treasure, I'm afraid you will sleep outside the shop tonight, and you will be in line three days from now."

    What! ?

    Xue Ning and Xu Shuang were both startled.

    Tianshengzong's Secret Realm Mutual Aid also just started to line up tomorrow morning.

    The lucky talismans were also lined up all day that morning, and now a monk is just ready to meditate outside the shop and wait!

    "Why is it so popular?"

    Hang Wan'er sighed.

    of course.

    Senior sister Ruo Meng and brothers Lu Risheng have been begging the second senior sister to customize pills and magic weapons for the past two days.

    Even Bai Yufeng Changqing begged the second senior sister to refine a golden bird frame for Fei Yu.

    Isn't this scheduled for three days later!

    "My senior sister is going out this time, and she only makes three shots a day." Hang Wan'er bowed her head after finishing speaking, and continued to fiddle with her five fairy rope, "If you have no other needs, please go back and rest as soon as possible. The second floor is already closed."

    Xue Ning He and Xu Shuang looked at each other.

    This is the temper of a powerful refiner.

    They can only leave.

    Before leaving, Xiao Xiao couldn't help turning her head, and looked at the white wall on the second floor with reverence.

    "Ning Ning, shall we come back tomorrow?"

    "Oh...Okay."

    But halfway through, Xue Ning thought about coming, and turned to look at the nun in red behind the bead curtain.

    "Junior Sister, did you say that the magic weapon is used up and you can take the pill in it?" Xue Ning pulled out the small golden snail pendant hanging around her neck with a red string at the moment.

    Now the golden snail has three cracks of different shades, I am afraid that if it is used again, it will be completely destroyed.

    It resisted the full attack of at least eight third-class monsters equivalent to golden cores for the two of them in the secret realm.

    Counting the first- and second-grade monsters encountered on the way, she and her senior sister earned nearly 200,000 spirit stones during this trip.

    The third-grade golden snails are now at the end.

    But great value for money!

    Xiao Ning just wanted to ask if there was really a pill in it, and how to get it out.

    Hang Wan'er glanced at the golden snail, then nodded, "At most, I can resist the attack of a first-grade monster one more time. Then, my honored guest, is the magic weapon superseding ceremony going to be held now?"

    Xue Ning: "???"

    Hang Wan'er immediately looked up, looking at On the second floor, "This golden snail is my senior sister's new work, each of which can send pills in super speed."

    Ah.

    This craftsman actually respects magic weapons so much?

    Xiao Xiao's heart was pounding, and she immediately felt a sense of awe.

    It turns out that this golden snail has benefited her and her senior sister, and it is indeed worth commemorating.

    "Then... now send it... on the road?"

    I was a little looking forward to it, what's going on.

    As soon as the words fell, the stairs leading to the second floor slowly appeared in front of him, and the white wall was gone.

    The phantom array opened up to them.

    And the others in the store didn't notice anything.

    Magic array, at least a magic array master at the peak of Jindan!

    Nanxun is really Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

    Xue Ning and the two immediately followed Hang Wan'er upstairs.

    But I heard a clear voice coming from behind the bead curtain on the second floor.

    "Seventh Junior Sister, the golden snail has been away for a long time. After you warm it up for the guest, go scoop up a spoonful of juice for her. If it dries for too long, the taste will inevitably be dry."

    Xue Ning:

    Hang Wan'er immediately nodded behind the bead curtain.

    "Come with me, two distinguished guests." Xiao

    Xiao took a deep breath and sat down with Xu Shuang.

    Carefully remove the golden conch magic weapon on the neck which is only the size of a thumb at the moment.

    Hang Wan'er immediately put a small black iron bowl in front of her, and slapped the silver hairpin flying out of her head, completely stabbing out the three magic weapon lights on Jin Luo's body.

    In an instant, a burst of rich onion and stir-fried smell permeated the air.

    Xiao Xiao's eyes lit up.

    But soon she saw Hang Wan'er in front of her with a serious and dignified face, took out a small soup pot from the mustard bag, poured a spoonful of hot oil boiling red soup on it, and completely submerged it which had lost its precious light.

    Hang Wan'er cleared her throat, took a step back, and there was no smile on her pretty face.

    "Your guest's third-grade superior magic weapon has been completely destroyed."

    "This defensive treasure, which protects you all the way and helps you grow, has come to its end at this time, leaving only the true meaning of my Nanxun Artifact Refiner. "

    Xiao Ning's sense of novelty suddenly went three points, and she felt a burst of unreasonable grief in her heart.

    Indeed, if she was stronger, it wouldn't be destroyed so quickly...

    Immediately, several lines of fire words condensed in the sky above the store.

    Huh, is this female cultivator from the Water Spirit Gate again?

    It's the second time we met, and I didn't expect to come to save the magic weapon too. That's right, she is about to realize the deep meaning hidden in the magic weapon by Junior Sister Su.

    Let me teach it, which is more appropriate than Junior Sister Hang. Hold it directly in your hand, point it at the screw mouth, suck it hard, and you can eat it...

    The condensed fire word is too long, and the last few words seem to be floating. In the side room, Xiao Xiao couldn't even see her.

    She was helpless and itchy.

    But when she was distracted, she heard Hang Wan'er say, "Please try, honored guest."

    Xue Ning woke up startled, bowed her head in embarrassment, and continued the transcendence.

    Looking at the small black iron bowl in front of him, he picked up the small snails that were already warm and fragrant, covered with a thin layer of red oil, with silver chopsticks.

    Looking down, the inside of the screw is full of oily juice, with a little bit of chopped green onion and hot pepper.

    Xiao Xiao felt a surge of spiritual energy inside.

    Immediately, he knew that the fire word was not deceiving, so he immediately lowered his head and took a breath.

    There was a loud hiss, which startled her.

    A burst of fresh fragrance followed her, domineeringly rushing into her teeth, the wrapped scallions and the stir-frying fire stimulated her water-type aura.

    The slightly hot juice rolled over the tip of her tongue, rushing down her throat repeatedly with the salty, fresh, fragrant and slightly spicy.

    While Xiaoxue Ning was sluggish, he had already sucked out a piece of plump snail meat that was firm but still plump.

    After chewing it slightly, the firm taste mixed with red oil made her lips and teeth fragrant, and she couldn't stop.

    In this kind of indulgence, I heard Hang Wan'er's painful voice.

    "This is the true meaning of my Nanxun craftsman - man is a knife and I am a fish. If it is not strong enough, it will be like this golden snail for people to eat!"

    "Dear guest, do you remember?"

    Xue Ning was stunned for a moment.

    The delicious taste that is still beating on the tip of the tongue comes from the third-grade demon snail.

    Not strong enough, is such a delicious end! No, it is the fate of entering the belly.

    She, who has lived in the sect for a long time, can truly and clearly feel this cruel truth today!

    For a moment, she seemed to see this monster snail crawling at the bottom of the lake with a hard armored shell on its back.

    While the water waves are flowing, you breathe in and out, leisurely swallowing the essence of the water spirit in the lake.

    Cozy, but lazy.

    She can't do this!

    Sailing against the current, if you don't advance, you will retreat. She wants to swim forward desperately in the water!

    Xue Ning was vigilant, and opened his mouth to spit out three halos of dizzy mist.

    Xue Ning:

    Xu Shuang: "! Junior Sister, if the elixir collides with the cultivation method, stop immediately and only absorb the spiritual energy in it—"

    No, she wants to swim forward!

    Before Xu Shuang finished speaking, she saw Xiao Xiaoning's oil-stained little hands resting on the wooden table, making a swimming posture.

    With one breath, the meandering water flowed slowly from the sleeves of her Hundred Flowers Wearing Butterflies.

    Then, like a stream, it flowed down from her head and washed away.

    Xu Shuang:

    Xue Ning: "!"

    Take a pill and wash your hair!

    【Yingying, this is the Blind Treasure I bought from Second Senior Sister. Open it with Senior Brother Qian. If you have a second or third rank, wear it on your body. Don't be brave in the face of monsters. 】

    Zhu Ying's secret mutual aid team in Nanxun couldn't help but smile as she watched the bead transmission.

    "How many times a day do you want to watch it? Hey, why don't I switch with Yu Dong, so you won't be separated from each other."

    Qian Qingqiu hehe.

    "Brother, don't make fun of me." Zhu Ying put it away blushing, but still stroked the three golden conch ornaments on her hand.

    They are first grade, second grade and third grade.

    The shapes are also different, some are inlaid with dewdrop-like emeralds, and some are not.

    Ever since Yu Dong learned to count without omissions, Open Blind Treasure has some advantages.

    Qian Qingqiu became a Nascent Soul, and everyone envied this exercise.

    Just after finishing speaking, several former Nanxun Jindan disciples in the Tianshengzong team not far away came with a smile on their shoulders, "Senior Brother Qian, now I regret leaving with me, there is still time."

    "Miss Mei of Tianshengzong, It can help us increase our luck, cultivate quickly, and the secret realm is also like a god's help to the enemy."

    After finishing speaking, a monster leech rushed towards him, but he seemed to be aware of it and avoided it instantly.

    "Look!"

    These former Nanxun disciples put their hands on their hips and laughed.

    But halfway through the laugh, he froze.

    I saw Qian Qingqiu and others carrying a golden conch armor on their backs.

    The weakest disciple of the Golden Core early stage in the Nanxun team boldly walked between four or five demon leeches.

    Instantly hit.

    But he stood still, and swept the sword with his backhand.

    Four or five monster leeches crashed to the ground.

    "Look, Fellow Daoist 'Don't Faction', don't be envious." The Nanxun team smiled at the mouth of the screw.

    Qian Qingqiu nodded, "Okay, take off your armor after showing off, so that no monsters can hit us. There is no sense of crisis at all. It's too easy. This spirit stone is earned too fast. Hey."     "

    ???"

Shengzong store.

    "Mr. Liu, you mean that in the northern border, water can overcome fire, so Jin Haotian is no longer my nobleman."

    Mei Zhen'er opened her eyes on the futon,

    "Well, now the nobleman is a water-type or ice-type skill." Gray Fog The old man replied faintly.

    Mei Zhener was thoughtful.

    That is the Water Spirit Sect or the Ice Soul Sect.

    These two factions are the oldest and most powerful in the northern border, and they are also richer than other sects.

    It is said that it is short-sighted.

    "The order goes on, if the younger brothers and younger sisters from these two factions come to Tiansheng to ask for talismans, they will be treated as distinguished guests."

    Xue Ning and Xu Shuang walked out of the Nanxun shop in a daze.

    Xiao Ning didn't think of it until she returned to Shuilingmen.

    Tomorrow morning, I was supposed to go to Tianshengzong to queue up to buy Miss Mei Zhener's lucky charm.

    But if you go late, you won't be able to buy the Blind Treasure in the Nanxun store!

    This is how to do?

    "Senior Sister," Xue Ning struggled, "Why don't you go to Nanxun tomorrow, I've opened Blind Treasure once, and I'll go to Tianshengzong to buy talismans."

    Due to the small number of talismans, each person can only buy one piece a day.

    Hey.

    Miss Mei Zhen'er's talisman is also very useful, it can last for two months, the cultivation speeds up, and the luck improves.

    But as soon as I stepped into my peak, I heard the fourth senior sister happily say, "Xue Ning, where are you? As long as another fifty days pass, my mind will be able to reach the fourth level, and the water will come from my heart."

    Xue Ning paused, what?

    "Isn't the fourth floor called Minghe Gongying?" Xue Shuang was also surprised.

    Fourth Senior Sister Mu Rong let out a haha, "When you reach this level, even if you don't take the initiative to use the exercises, as long as you have water in your heart, you can gather the surrounding spiritual water in front of you at any time, so it is called Minghe Gongying."

    "But Master has always called it Because the water comes from your heart, you don’t need to pinch tricks to turn on the water when you take a bath in the future. Think about it in your heart, and you’ll have it.”

    Xue Ning opened her mouth, and in an instant, when she heard the word “water”, she thought of the water snail at the bottom of the lake.

    She suddenly felt that her face was wet.

    Tick ​​tock, a stream of water fell from the black hair.

    Fourth Senior Sister Murong also specially took out the precious talisman in her waist purse and showed it to them.

    "You go to Tianshengzong to line up early tomorrow. You are all in the middle stage of the third floor. If you buy six talismans, you will be able to break through to the late stage of the third floor in about three months."

    Xue Ning's eyes were wet.

    Unable to control it, she reached out and wiped the water off her face.

    "Huh? Why is there the sound of water? Could it be that the senior sister is practicing at the door of the room again?"

    Mu Rong turned his head to look, and saw the junior junior sister who seemed to be drenched in rain for a moment.

    Xue Ning was shy, "Fourth Senior Sister, I seem to be me in six months. I am already on the fourth level of the mind, and the water comes from my heart."

    "!"

    "Xiao Ning, buy eighteen talismans and bring them all with you Already ?!"

    Xue Ning was stunned.

    Fourth Senior Sister is really good at math.

    "Eh... Fourth Senior Sister, I actually took a shampoo pill, no, I held a magic weapon superseding ceremony."

    "?"

    The second day.

    The cultivation event was in full swing, and more monks from the northern border came.

    "Senior sister, they are here again."

    Nanxun shop.

    Hang Wan'er quickly carried the purple clay pot, and happily walked to Su Yu in the inner room.

    "Ah, the hearts of the three of them are as clear as water. Seeing them, the operation of my mental method has been accelerated a bit."

    Hang Wan'er's mental method is now enhanced, and when she sees people with violent mood swings, the operation of the seven emotions and six desires will be accelerated.

    "They are going to open the Blind Treasure today."

    Hang Wan'er could already feel the admiration these three lovely female cultivators had for her senior sister.

    Su Yu rubbed the hair of the sleeping bear cub, and his hands also enjoyed the ultimate enjoyment, "Okay, let them wait for a while."

    "Sister, are you still making snail treasures today?"

    Hang Wan'er said happily He took a deep breath.

    One after another, unstoppable happiness.

    Su Yu looked at a book of monsters in the Northern Territory spread out on the table.

    The Ice Soul Fat Fish, because it was born in an extremely cold place, has fat flesh and thick thorns to resist the cold winter. When an ordinary monk's attack falls on it, its power will automatically drop by two small realms.

    Attack method: hit the monk with a huge fish head.

    Su Yu stretched out his hand and couldn't help touching the fat fish head on the map.

    The ingredients should be adapted to local conditions and echo the four seasons.

    "Well, today's blind box is the fish head treasure."

    Su Yu put away the monster map.

    From the mustard bag, he picked out a fat fish that Yan Yan dragged back from the secret realm.

    The water eats the head, and the mountain eats the tail.

    When the aquarium swims in the sea water of the lake, the head is often the first to be hit by the water flow, so as the saying goes, the essence is in the head.

    She closed her eyes and touched the fat fish bone.

    It took half a moment to open his eyes, he held a kitchen knife and cut it down neatly.

    The fat fish head was split into two immediately, but the two pieces of fish head, which were unbroken in the middle, were neatly laid out on the long plate.

    Hang Wan'er stared.

    When Ban Xing saw the Five Elements Spirit Fire ignited, she remembered that Second Senior Sister didn't like to be disturbed.

    Busily sticking out her tongue, she quietly exited the restricted bead curtain.

    This is what the second senior sister said, the exhaust gas during refining should not disturb the guests.

    Hey, it will be super fragrant in a while.

    Hang Wan'er withdrew quickly.

    "Little Senior Sister." Xiao Xiao hurriedly smiled and waved to her.

    Hang Wan'er walked over with a smile.

    "What Blind Treasure is it today, did your craftsmen refine it on the spot?"

    Xue Ning was curious.

    "Then after the magic weapon released today is superseded, can it produce pills?" The

    female cultivator helped the female cultivator.

    Hang Wan'er also wanted to answer, but quickly shook her head, "I don't know about today's blind treasure." A

    powerful craftsman is very capricious.

    Xiao Xiao was disappointed.

    "What type of magic weapon is that, is it defensive?" Mu Rong asked anxiously.

    Hang Wan'er shook her head.

    She has never eaten fish head treasure either.

    "Wait patiently, let's have some tea first, everyone.

    "

    Mu Rong was surprised.

    Why is this shop in Nanxun so special?

    Hang Wan'er quickly went downstairs to entertain other guests.

    "Xue Ning, are you sure that Na Dan is related to your comprehension of mind?" Mu Rong couldn't help asking.

    She wasn't skeptical, the sellers couldn't tell what they were selling.

    This makes her how to believe it.

    Xue Ning took a deep breath, "Senior Sister, you said that if today's elixir is too easy to use, if I buy two at a time, will I go straight to the fifth floor."

    Mu Rong: "?" The

    fifth floor is full of water.

    Mu Rong's mouth twitched.

    Xiao Ning is the most talented practitioner of water-type kung fu in their peak, and the speed of mental kung fu training is already much faster than their senior sisters.

    But it's not enough!

    "Junior Sister, drink some spirit tea, calm down your sea of ​​consciousness."

    "... " Xiao Xiao

    was just feeling that she was really arrogant, when she smelled a spicy scent that made her sea of ​​consciousness tremble.

    Looking up, I saw a long white porcelain dish carried by a red silk, which was transported out from behind the bead curtain.

    Soon, it was delivered to the black iron table in front of them.

    When they lowered their heads, they saw two plump red fish heads lying in the juice.

    "This is... the third-grade Ice Soul Fish?"

    Xue Shuang saw it at a glance.

    But he quickly shook his head, the fish head was only the size of a palm, many times smaller than the real third-rank monster.

    Hang Wan'er handed over a pair of silver chopsticks, "Today's Blind Treasure is this dish, please use the serving chopsticks to pick it up. Each chooses one chopstick." The

    three sisters were stunned.

    "Is this the Blind Treasure?"

    Mu Rong asked his junior sister softly, incredulous.

    So full of color and fragrance?

    It is said that the pill is hidden in the magic weapon. Could it be that it is covered under the fish head?

    Mu Rong thought.

    Frowning at half the salary, he generously took the silver chopsticks, "Then I'll come first."

    After all, she is the senior sister among the three.

    If the elixir is at the bottom, then she picks out the fish bone on top, and the two junior sisters can choose the elixir exposed below.

    In case there is any problem with this thing, she, the senior sister, should rush to the front and bear it for the junior sisters.

    "If we only use one of the magic weapons and find that the magic weapon is not suitable for the cultivation method," Mu Rong looked at Hang Wan'er cautiously, "The remaining two don't move, can we still withdraw

    the spirit stone?" "Of course." Very soon, he swallowed hard, "If you don't want the three of you, it's okay."

    "Fourth Senior Sister, we want what we want." Xiao Xiaoning quickly stopped her.

    Mu Rong: "..." That's

    all.

    She immediately picked up a willow leaf-like fish skull trembling with white and tender fish meat soaked in bright red juice.

    This trembling snow-colored fish looks very tender. When you pick it up, it is wrapped in thick soup, and it is shaking between the chopsticks. In the bowl—

    Mu Rong was startled, and hurriedly stepped forward to take a sip.

    As soon as she inhaled, she froze.

    When it was over, he subconsciously reacted.

    Even if it's a first-grade spirit treasure, her mouth might be cut!

    It was too late to repent, and I really felt a pain like a knife in my mouth.

    She couldn't help the heat in her eyes.

    Mu Rong closed her eyes to hide her ugliness, but in an instant, after the hot and rolling pain, a domineering fragrance burst out of her mouth. Stretch out.

    The steam was so hot that she couldn't help but open her mouth, and let out a mouthful of fresh and spicy air.

    The coldness in the northern region seemed to dissipate at this moment.

    warm.

    readily.

    The pain like a knife cut turned into the wanton rush and clamor of the tip of the tongue.

    Mu Rong took a breath.

    He found himself spitting out a mouthful of cloudy mist with three halos.

    Mu Rong:

    "Little Junior Sister, didn't you say that the pill came out after the magic weapon?"

    Xue Ning: "...Maybe today's Blind Treasure is a pill?"

    Mu Rong nodded.

    She felt the ice fish swimming in the hot lips and teeth, fresh and full of vitality.

    Among the glaciers, they swim and live, and whenever they encounter danger, they will hit them with fish heads.

    The glacial lake that was lifted up at that moment, like a hurricane, roared out of the lake, and it could be as high as three feet.

    "What is the effect of this pill?" Mu Rong suddenly recovered.

    There seems to be no reaction to eating it.

    "Two junior sisters, wait for me to feel it cross-legged before you take it."

    Xue Ning and Xue Shuang nodded, but stopped halfway through.

    The fourth senior sister stood up and crossed her legs on the open space on the second floor of the shop. As a result, a vortex like a small hurricane burst out from her hair with the ice hairpin.

    With a slap, it hit Xiao Xiaoning in the face.

    Xiao Xiao's chopsticks all fell on the table.

    "Fourth Senior Sister, you're on the fourth floor!"

    "Nonsense, I'm obviously on the second floor." There are only two floors in

    this store.

    Mu Rong crossed her legs and answered absent-mindedly, her mind was full of thoughts about why the fish heads that grow on the glacier are so delicious.

    But when she embraced the yuan and returned to one, she found that the back of her head felt cold.

    "Huh?"

    She lowered her head, and saw a puddle of water poured from her forehead onto Baidie's dress.

    Mu Rong:

    Hang Wan'er is holding the small black iron bowl she left behind, and she is also dumbfounded at the moment.

    "Your northern monks broke through, so it's like this."

    Xiao Xiao:

    Help!

    Who breaks through like washing hair!

    But she heard the sound of tick-tock on her left side, and when she turned her head, a fountain started to emerge from the bun of Eighth Senior Sister Xu Shuang.

    Hang Wan'er covered her forehead, "Okay, I'll wipe it, and you quickly put away the magic weapon you opened so that you won't lose it."

    What?

    Sure enough, there is a magic weapon!

    The three sisters were excited.

    There was more and more water on Mu Rong's hair, but she didn't care about it at the moment. After wiping her face, she took the small black iron bowl from Hang Wan'er's hand expectantly.

    I saw the willow leaf-shaped fishbone she had just spit out, lying on the bottom of the bowl, revealing two eerie and precious lights!

    As soon as she lowered her head, the kung fu started automatically, and the spiritual water overflowing from her head poured onto the willow leaf silver.

    In an instant, it absorbed spiritual energy and flew out of the small black iron bowl like a boomerang, shooting out twelve water thorns in an instant, piercing the walls and floors of the Nanxun store.

    "Ah, why is there a water leak!"

    "It's raining, what's going on, who is watering the roof!"

    Three sisters:

    Master, they wash their hair, no, something happened to the blind treasure!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

159K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
1.4M 97.4K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
245K 17.6K 33
ចំណងពូក្មួយមួយគូដែលបានបង្កើតឱ្យមានចំណងស្នេហាចេញមក តើស្នេហាជាអ្វី?? ពួកគេច្បាស់ជាយល់ពីន័យរបស់ប្រយោគនេះបានកាន់តែច្បាស់ នៅពេលដែលពួកគេដឹកដៃគ្នាដើរទៅមុខកា...
2.4K 77 12
This book is full of one-shots about the life of my characters from my book "A shade of gold". So you probably should read that one first to underst...