I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 41

806 24 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 41 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    The twelfth floor of Zangshu Pavilion was suffocating.

    Zhiqiongfeng has completed the second question test, and now the projection array is already relaying the peak test results on other floors.

    But now they are even more amazed and speechless than when they were able to read the Wordless Book of Heaven.

    They looked at the hundreds of layers of pills in front of them, the sides of the densely stacked pills, and they all took a step back.

    This is Zhujidan?

    "Second senior sister, is this...for me alone?" Zhao Ran couldn't help touching his dantian.

    He doubts himself now.

    He suspected that his dantian couldn't hold such a large and multi-layered foundation building.

    "For the time being, you are the only one who wants to build the foundation."

    Su Yu nodded.

    "You can eat as much as you can."

    Zhao Ran took a deep breath.

    Thus, Zhiqiong Peak disciples were divided into two parts.

    On one side are the disciples who are still comprehending the Wordless Heavenly Book and are about to enter samadhi.

    On the one side were those who watched Zhao Ran swallow the hundred layers of Foundation Establishment Pill.

    "It's nothing, it's just a hundred layers. The senior sister originally wanted to make a thousand layers, but," Su Yu felt that his dantian five-element spiritual power was temporarily strained, and looked at Zhao Ran regretfully, "Hundred layers, maybe it's the most suitable opportunity for you. "

    In the mille-feuille category, she finally chose the more compact mille-feuille cake.

    This Dan is a derivative of mille-feuille.

    Do you think the foundation is not stable enough? Then lay a few more layers. Each layer of Master Su's thousand-layer cake is pressed firmly enough, and the details of each layer are almost the same. From top to bottom, there is no inclination angle, it is like a hundred-foot-high building rising from the ground.

    Guaranteed to be stable.

    Sitting in the wheelchair, Wei Zhao was shocked and frightened when he heard it, "Second senior sister felt something when she was refining alchemy, it should be a revelation from heaven. The elixir is too powerful, and Xiao Shiliu may not be able to swallow it safely."

    Zhu Jidan originally had no What is dangerous is just a kind of guidance for Qi refining disciples on how to build a foundation.

    However, this 100-layer Foundation Establishment Pill, I have never seen it before.

    It looks very simple.

    But Su Yu coughed lightly, and called Zhao Ran who was about to put down his chopsticks, "Don't worry, you have to try it before taking it to see if there are any side effects."

    Foundation establishment is the foundation of immortal cultivation, and she dared not mess around.

    Master Su has always believed in bold practice and careful verification.

    If not, she also has mille-feuille cakes, mille-feuille cakes, Shandong pancakes, and cloud cakes, and she can try them all.

    Su Yu pondered, "What will happen if Zhuji takes Zhuji Dan? Will something happen?"

    Sitting on the futon, Yu Dong shook his head immediately, "Nothing will happen. Zhuji has already passed the bottleneck, and then take Zhuji Dan , At most, the cultivation base will increase, but there is not much gain."

    Su Yu clapped his hands, "Then fifth junior brother, why don't you try it first?"

    His cultivation base is too weak, and he will not be able to save Zhu Ying in the future, but will also harm himself.

    Yu Dong: "..."

    He is sure to be able to swallow it.

    Immediately he stood up, even one step faster than he thought.

    The taste of black bone pills and fishbone combs made his lips salivate just thinking about them.

    Trial Dan is really more active than his cultivation.

    "Then little sixteen, I'll take part of it for you first." Yu Dong had already moved to the side of the hundred-layer foundation-building pill.

    Without hesitation, he took out the chopsticks from the mustard bag.

    They have already completed the second round of today's assessment, and now is the time for additional rewards for comprehension.

    You can take the pill in an open and honest manner.

    Yu Dong built the foundation dignifiedly, and found something abnormal with his chopsticks on the hundred layers of foundation building pills.

    Different from any elixir refined by Su Yu in the past, this elixir is especially soft, it becomes a small vortex when it is poked, as if pressed on a thick brocade quilt filled with cotton wool, and it rebounded elastically his chopsticks.

    But this kind of shock is different from the Jade Shrimp Pill that I have taken before. The Jade Shrimp Pill is refreshing, but this hundred-layer Foundation Establishment Pill is soft.

    Yu Dong was about to carefully remove a small piece, but was stopped by Su Yu.

    "It is recommended to take multiple layers together." Thousand-

    layer cake, thousand-layer cake, such snacks, if taken separately, the taste is light and soft, which is also very good. But isn't what you want at this moment to be strong and tight?

    She strongly recommends that they experience the satisfaction of all these layers coming together and filling the entire mouth.

    Eating multiple layers can easily dry your mouth and make it difficult to swallow. This tests the skills of a white case.

    But Master Su is highly skilled and bold, and he is not afraid at all.

    "Multiple layers?"

    Yu Dong immediately followed suit, put away the bamboo chopsticks and took out his Qiankun ruler under the crowd's onlookers. At the bottom, cut off a square-inch 100-layer fondant.

    The other disciples of Nanxun might vomit blood when they saw this movement, but everyone in Zhiqiong Peak thought it was normal.

    The second senior sister's pill can be cut with the Qiankun ruler, it is the luck of the Qiankun ruler.

    They all looked at the hundred-layer pill on the ruler, which was no more than an inch, but was as high as the forearm, and found that it was slightly tilted because of Yu Dong's movements, and they all exclaimed.

    "Too bad this pill is too high! It's about to fall over! Hey, Fifth Brother, be careful!"

    But before Yu Dong stretched out his hand to protect it, the hundred-layered pill that was held in front of his chest, almost reaching the height of his chin, was already stable. stood still.

    He moved it, and it trembled slightly, but the base remained motionless.

    Sure enough, it is flat and tall, stable.

    Su Yu nodded, "Don't worry, according to the foundation building requirements you said, it won't be so easy to break up."

    Everyone touched the cold sweat on their foreheads.

    Then it feels wrong.

    Is this the worry Fudan should have?

    When did you worry that Dan was too high and fell down?

    It's just weird.

    Yu Dong didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he directly squeezed the thickness of five layers of elixir, and swallowed it in one gulp.

    For a moment, he froze.

    The entire mouth seemed to be filled with soft and gentle cotton wool, as if he was lying on a ten-layer thick silk quilt, which was smoother, softer and more comfortable than ever before.

    In the past, he felt that cultivating immortality was a dead end, and he just wanted to live a leisurely life.

    But at this moment, he suddenly felt that the past few years seemed to be wasted in vain. The leisurelyness he thought was not even as extreme as the softness he felt at this moment.

    When he clasped the pill between his teeth and chewed it to take it, he suddenly froze for a moment.

    So elastic.

    After the first feeling of softness, it turned out to be a powerful warm inside, full of chewy texture.

    Slightly sweet grain fragrance, and fresh scent of spirit tea.

    Layer after layer continued in his mouth. After you sing, I will appear on the stage, one wave after another.

    Yu Dong speeded up the action of taking the pill, chewing and swallowing non-stop.

    I see.

    It turns out that this is the principle of foundation building.

    It seems loose and smooth, but tight and solid.

    I thought it was compact and tight, but it was soft and light.

    The two avenues seem to be contradictory, but they have reached a balance.

    The power of the medicine slipped into Yu Dong's throat in an instant.

    He realized.

    Between heaven and earth, one yin and one yang are in balance.

    Prosperity must decline, whether or not it is prosperous, there is no inevitable uniqueness at all.

    Immortal cultivation must die, it is wrong.

    Under the gaze of Su Yu and other disciples, Yu Dong let out a long breath and closed his eyes cross-legged.

    In an instant, on the twelfth floor of the Zangshu Pavilion, a stream of abundant spiritual energy, as wide as Bailian, poured into the top of his head from the sky.

    Su Yu stood with his hands behind his back, and calmly asked Hang Wan'er who had opened his small mouth beside him, "This doesn't seem to be in meditation, what are you doing?"

    What to do... Hang Wan'er covered the corner of her mouth with her hand.

    Taking two steps forward, her late stage foundation cultivation was bounced away by Bai Lian on Yu Dong's head.

    "Fifth senior brother...he is building a foundation!" Her face turned pale.

    Su Yu groaned, his face relaxed, "It seems to be useful."

    The rest of Zhiqiong Peak's disciples were still calm, but Yan Yan, Lu Yizhou, and Wei Zhao, these three disciples who had already established their foundations, were as dumbfounded as Hang Wan'er.

    "Why is he building the foundation? The fifth junior brother built the foundation ten years ago! Why is he building the foundation again now!?" Wei Zhao almost stood up from the wheelchair.

    Su Yu nodded calmly, and stopped halfway through the click.

    Ok?

    She turned her head and saw that everyone was looking at her in surprise and admiration.

    In the Zangshu Pavilion, the disciples of other peaks are still trying to comprehend the wordless scriptures. Although most of them have gone to sleep for Qi Refining and Foundation Establishment, Jindan is still comprehending.

    Now the group of elders and the peak master have not left yet, they are all watching the situation of Misty Peak who performed second best.

    "Chen Shuxin has already comprehended, hey, why did he fail to comprehend?" The

    peak master Yi Ge looked at the projection array, wishing he could go to the library to ask about his disciple.

    "But Misty's second Golden Core is about to realize it. Lao Yi, you really have many capable people hidden in Misty Peak." The master of the first peak had a pair of hawk eyes, and his smile was quite piercing.

    Yi Ge had a half-smile, "It's okay." The two of

    them were using their wits when they saw a broad white line descending from the sky and landing on the top floor of the eaves of the Zangshu Pavilion.

    For a moment, the two voices stopped.

    "Is there a disciple building the foundation?" Yuan Rong, the master of the Eleventh Peak, said in surprise, "Looking at the location, it seems to be Zhiqiong Peak."

    The beauty peak master of the Twelve Peaks beside him was also surprised, his watery eyes flickered, and he looked towards the sky , "Why is the foundation building road formed by the spiritual energy from the sky... so wide?"

    Daoren Zhang was stunned.

    Establishing the foundation is the beginning of practicing the Three Thousand Ways.

    Once stepping into the threshold, Heaven will bestow pure innate aura.

    The amount of innate aura is generally related to the quality of the disciple's foundation.

    If the foundation is solid and the road ahead can be expected, then the innate spiritual energy from the sky will be more than others.

    But - this is too wide!

    Ordinary disciples generally only have the width of the forearm.

    "This is the first time this old man has seen the road to foundation building that is as wide as a bed."

    Daoren Zhang smiled, as expected of Zhiqiong Peak that he had his eyes on.

    Nascent Soul:

    Vulgar!

    How to use such a metaphor to describe the innate blessing?

    But all the Nascent Souls raised their heads and looked at the sky as wide as... the aura of the bed, which really felt a little appropriate.

    This is at least three or four times that of others.

    The quality of this foundation building is really rare.

    The elders of the precepts in the front row who rarely spoke could not help but opened their half-closed eyes and looked towards the sky, "I never thought that after Qiongfeng Xiao Muge, there would be such a genius. This disciple has a promising future, Hong Old."

    The red-robed elder who had just come out of the Library Pavilion immediately nodded solemnly, "I'll ask about it later." The

    school attaches great importance to all geniuses.

    In any case, disciples with potential cannot be easily buried.

    "In the past hundred years, the spiritual energy from heaven has gradually become thinner. I thought the rules were weakening, but I didn't expect that it's just that our geniuses are scarce." Yuan Rong sighed.

    The rest of the elders nodded.

    But just in the middle of nodding, I saw another bed falling down from the sky... No, the innate aura, as wide as a white practice, fell unceremoniously towards the Zangshu Pavilion!

    "This!"

    "Why again!" The

    red-robed elder stood up instantly.

    All the Nascent Souls were dumbfounded, and no one paid any attention to Misty Peak and Chen Shuxin who were still competing.

    If the previous one was genius, what is this one?

    To Qiongfeng, more than one genius? !

    Before everyone could react, Zhang Daoren's sleeves fluttered and he stepped out of his seat.

    "Elder Zhang, what are you going to do?"

    "Old man—protect the law for them! Who dares to leave the position, the old man's sword will not show mercy!" "Fifth senior brother, it's frightening to death, why did you build the     foundation

    again?"

Inside, within the twelve floors.

    Yu Dong finally opened his eyes and woke up.

    The moment he woke up, he saw faces looking at him in horror.

    What? He built the foundation again?

    Yu Dong sat cross-legged, feeling stupefied.

    "Fifth Junior Brother, how is your inner dantian?" Wei Zhao eagerly turned the wheelchair and asked.

    With his hands behind his back, Su Yu also took a step closer.

    Yu Dong wondered why they were so nervous, and subconsciously looked inside his dantian.

    But when he saw this, he almost fell over in shock.

    At a glance, his dantian was as deep as the sea, like waves rising and falling!

    The thickness of the gathered aura is five times that of the past!

    "My dantian has become wider, wait a minute, it seems that there are many more layers..."

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows.

    She is still not satisfied with the rough words and the dish test report they wrote, and it is really not as good as her delicate seventh junior sister.

    Hang Wan'er stomped her foot, and hurriedly asked, "Fifth Senior Brother, how wide is wide, and how much is too much. What you said is too unclear!"

    Yu Dong was silent.

    Nanxun's basic heart method runs around along the meridians.

    He was completely silent.

    Half the salary, and then the voice trembled, "The speed of my daily practice is about five times faster than before. The capacity of spiritual energy seems to be five times that of ordinary foundation building."

    Hang Wan'er:

    Wei Zhao:

    Even the always expressionless Yan Yan couldn't help raising his head.

    The meek and gentle Lu Yizhou was holding the qin, and accidentally touched the strings of the qin, and a chaotic sound floated out.

    five times.

    If one cultivates to the peak of foundation establishment, the aura is five times higher than that of ordinary foundation establishment peaks, wouldn't it be infinitely close to getting started with golden elixir?

    Hang Wan'er swallowed immediately.

    The little sixteenth, Zhao Ran, was even more dazed, looking at Su Yu, "Second Senior Sister, if you make me a thousand-layer foundation-building pill, then my dantian might explode."

    Su Yu: "..."

    With her hands behind her back, she looked lonely at the wordless book.

    Hey.

    Fortunately, Master Su didn't realize anything.

    Otherwise, I am afraid that a bunch of immortals will be cultivated, and a big hole will be poked out.

    Wei Zhao closed his eyes and said with difficulty, "Ordinary foundation building pills cost two thousand spirit stones, but if the second senior sister's pill is placed outside, it may be hard to find 200,000 spirit stones. Little Sixteen, write down how much you owe second senior sister. "

    Zhao Ran immediately solemnly took out the jade slip from his mustard bag.

    Quickly signed a debt of 200,000 yuan and handed it to Su Yu, "Second Senior Sister, when the competition is over, I will go to the secret realm to kill monsters, earn spirit stones, and support you in the future."

    Su Yu nodded.

    Zhao Ran sent out the jade slips, and generously greeted his brothers and sisters who had already established the foundation, and came to share the hundred layers of foundation-building pills together.

    "I can't take so much, brothers and sisters can share it for me."

    "Good brother, senior sister will never forget you in the future." Male cultivators are not all bad things.

    Hang Wan'er was moved.

    Yan Yan nodded, flipped through the mustard seed bag, and sent out a sword, "I will have more in the future."

    Lu Yizhou shyly said, "Xiao Shiliu, I will share some of my pills with you in the future."

    Immediately, several people crossed their knees.

    Soon, a broad white line fell on Hang Wan'er's head.

    Coincidentally, Elder Zhang stepped into the Book Collection Pavilion one step at a time.

    Seeing several Foundation Establishment and Qi Refining cross-legged together, Lu Yizhou's head was also filled with spiritual energy condensed by white mist, his eyelids twitched violently.

    "What's the matter with you?"

    While speaking, he put down a restriction from the peak of Yuanying, hiding the entire library to prevent anyone from prying.

    The innate aura descended from heaven cannot be concealed by him.

    However, he sacrificed his flying sword, and Wan Jianshan's third questioning heart array descended from the air in an instant.

    Wan Dao sword energy is instantaneous.

    Even if Huashen couldn't look directly at this point, it completely cut off the gazes of all the elders and peak masters outside.

    Soon, the third broad Bailian landed on Lu Yizhou's head, then the fourth one landed on Yan Yan's head...

    and finally the little sixteenth Zhao Ran.

    Zhang Daoren's expression changed from astonishment to astonishment, and he was speechless.

    "Is there any problem, elder?" Wei Zhao asked cautiously.

    what is the problem?

    The corners of Zhang Daoren's mouth twitched, whose peak produced five peerless geniuses in one breath?

    In cultivation since ancient times, geniuses are the most enviable.

    Zhang Daoren looked helplessly at the five people who had just triggered a miracle in heaven, and then turned his gaze to Su Yu.

    "What the hell is going on? How did you break through to Foundation Establishment together?"

    Several people hesitated to speak.

    But Taoist Zhang was shocked when he swept away their cultivation.

    "Huh? Haven't you already established the foundation? Just now the vision—"

    He was shocked by the five white trainings, and was shocked by the five peerless geniuses.

    It was only now that they suddenly woke up, these few were not Qi refining disciples at all.

    Su Yu coughed lightly.

    The head of the kitchen must not shirk responsibility.

    "Elder Zhang, they took my Foundation Establishment Pill, and established the foundation for the second time."

    Elder Zhang:

    But Su Yu thought for a moment, "So now, is it difficult to explain to the outside world? Everyone saw two Genetic image, but we actually don’t have two disciples who have just stepped into the foundation. Hey, the light of genius can’t be covered like this.”

    Master Su is sad.

    Elder Zhang's mouth twitched.

    Fortunately, Su Yu pondered quickly and came up with a solution, "Then I'll try to break through, and then tell the public that it was me and Xiaoliu who broke through."

    Elder Zhang:

    Everyone at Qiongfeng:

    "Senior sister, are you going to break through? We have eaten up the hundred layers of foundation building pills." Hang Wan'er was in a hurry, "What should I do?"

    Elder Zhang was stunned.

    One hundred layers... Foundation Establishment Pill?

    But soon he saw Su Yu wave his hand calmly, "It's okay, I don't seem to need that."

    "?"

    Immediately, Su Yu sat down cross-legged.

    She looked inside her dantian.

    Immediately, under the spiritual fire of the five-element cauldron in the body, a trace of five-element spiritual power was drawn out, and slowly made into a rolling pin.

    Fill the body with spiritual energy, roll out layers in the dantian like dough.

    She was nothing more than making a hundred-layer cake in her body.

    Su Yu felt that there should be no problem in building a foundation like this.

    When there is a problem, she stops.

    At best, it would not hurt her to burn these auras in a five-element cauldron.

    She is incredibly fast.

    The noodle cakes are rolled out so that the thickness and size of the layers are almost the same, and they are all stacked under the dantian.

    It's like laying a floor.

    After laying one layer, she added a layer of Reiki Adhesion, and then put another layer on top.

    Shop while checking.

    Completely tireless... In the end, he used a knife transformed from spiritual power to cut off the irregular and redundant corners of the thousand-layer pastry, forming a square and beautiful appearance.

    The entire Zangshu Pavilion is covered by Taoist Zhang, and outsiders cannot see it.

    However, the disciples of Zhiqiong Peak on the twelfth floor and Taoist Zhang couldn't help but look up to the sky, and a large pile of white drills fell down.

    Another stack.

    ...

    falling down in rolls.

    It landed on Su Yu's head.

    Her aura gradually increased.

    The peak of Qi refining, the beginning of foundation establishment, the early stage of foundation establishment, the late stage of foundation establishment, the peak of early foundation establishment!

    In one breath, the innate aura sent her across four small realms.

    shocking.

    Zhang Daoren was speechless for a long time.

    After all the rankings of the Zangshu Pavilions at the summit were decided, the red-robed elder stood up and announced the rankings.

    "The third question will be held in two days. Zhufeng, take a rest."

    Immediately, he glanced at the questioning sword array on the library pavilion, waved his sleeves helplessly, and took back all the wordless celestial books.

    Except for the last Fengtou disciple who hastily stepped out of Zangshu Pavilion at this moment, the rest of Fengtou had basically left.

    Chen Shuxin gritted his teeth and landed at the end, looking at Yi Ge who was seated as the peak master, "Master, I have let you down."

    Yi Ge frowned, "It's not your fault, who would have expected that Qiongfeng's luck is so thin that it would still be so difficult?" There are two genius disciples."

    Chen Shuxin was taken aback.

    "When they broke through to the establishment of the foundation, spiritual energy descended from the sky, and they were enlightened. This was the moment when their comprehension was the best. In addition, there was a strange magic weapon. This time, they happened to win the first place in comprehension."

    Chen Shuxin clenched his sword, "The two I didn't pay attention to who this genius is. Could it be that Su Yu who made alchemy and weapons, she is too evil."

    Yi Ge nodded, "It's probably her."

    But he quickly chuckled, "Evil? It's been a hundred years In the meantime, Nanxun lost countless so-called geniuses and monsters. Geniuses are the most envied, and those who are most likely to die before Yuanying are geniuses. My disciples, take a long-term view."

    Chen Shuxin raised his head immediately.

    "Two days later, when you deal with the fourth-grade monsters, you'll see how the genius reveals its true colors, and you have nothing to rely on." Yi Ge stepped into the air and left with a big laugh.

    "Don't worry, as a teacher, I have heard that the ten disciples who will go to Tianshengzong this time must at least have a Golden Core. You must have a place."

    Chen Shuxin immediately lost the gloom on his face.

    Fourth grade monster, Nascent Soul level.

    Master is right, what's the use of foundation-building geniuses?

    Genius is always lost in the last moments.

    When all the onlookers left the Zangshu Pavilion to watch the seats, everyone up to Qiongfeng was still in the Zangshu Pavilion.

    Su Yu felt good all over, and even Hang Wan'er and his core disciples were full of energy and happy.

    "Senior sister, spiritual energy descended from the sky, and I built my foundation for the second time, which made me reach the peak." Hang Wan'er was excited.

    Yu Dong looked inside, and his face was also flushed, "I am in the late stage of foundation establishment."

    He comprehended the Dao of cultivation, his state of mind leaped, and he also made many breakthroughs.

    Yan Yan and Lu Yizhou looked at each other, "The peak of foundation establishment."

    Yu Dong:

    Why is he still the weakest?

    Su Yu nodded in satisfaction.

    Her assistants in the kitchen have made a lot of leaps.

    Zhang Taoist looked at them, and for some reason, he felt a sense of why he was not at the time of foundation establishment at this moment.

    With a hundred layers of foundations, the future avenue is infinite.

    "The third round of assessment will be held in two days. The ranking will be higher and the rewards will be rich. Before the Inspector Hall gave you a mysterious exercise, it is better to choose one now." Zhang Daoren said so, looking at Su Yu, "The fourth round of the third round This round will definitely involve strong attacks and confrontation with monsters."

    Su Yu nodded.

    An old family is like a treasure.

    It is indeed necessary to master the skills in advance.

    Immediately, she turned her eyes to a group of juniors and younger brothers and sisters, but they were looking at her.

    "Second Senior Sister, go ahead," Hang Wan'er raised her pink face, "Without you, we would not be able to take the first place. This mysterious skill belongs to you."

    Lu Yizhou also took half a step back, "I I agree."

    All the juniors and younger sisters looked at her, "Second Senior Sister has the skills!"

    Su Yu didn't expect everyone to care about her so much, but quickly shook her head.

    Her dantian is special, as long as she keeps lighting the stove, she can advance.

    If it is ordinary comprehension, such as reading a wordless book, even if she is not sleepy, she has no comprehension at all.

    "Senior sister doesn't need these."

    Su Yu put his hands behind his back and looked up at the sky.

    "Senior Sister's way, go by yourself." The

    eyes of everyone at Zhiqiong Peak could not stop admiring.

    Zhang Daoren's old face twitched.

    If other disciples had said these words, he would have been thrown into the sword array to sober up long ago.

    It is too arrogant.

    However, nephew Xiao Su said, that's all right.

    "It's true that Nanxun doesn't have any mysterious skills or formulas for refining alchemy." Daoren Zhang nodded, "There is only one prefecture-level one. If you get rewards in the future, you might as well exchange it for it."

    Everyone's eyes lit up immediately upon hearing this. fire. To win exercises for Second Senior Sister!

    But Su Yu waved his hand indifferently, "You vote for yourself, who will learn this mysterious level. Everyone has credit for climbing Bitao Mountain this time. No matter who gets the mysterious level, it needs to be converted into spirit stones. Give it to other disciples who didn't get the exercises." The

    head of the back kitchen must allocate resources fairly.

    But when she said it, Hang Wan'er and the others objected.

    "This time I will rely on Senior Sister's treasure handkerchief. Second Senior Sister will get at least 80% of the spirit stones!"     "

    Agreed!"

    Before Su Yu could speak, Wei Zhao, who was sitting in a wheelchair, nodded, "Second Senior Sister, don't refuse."

Brothers and sisters write jade slips to vote.

    Everyone sat on the futons, basically without hesitation, very quickly.

    Wei Zhao made some statistics and then respectfully handed over the results to Su Yu for review.

    Su Yu hurriedly glanced at the floating jade slips, then nodded.

    Sure enough, the eyes of the kitchen crowd are discerning.

    Whoever fished in troubled waters in the past and who didn't make progress is very clear.

    "Fifth Junior Brother, you won with thirty-two high votes." The

    weakest among Yu's core disciples:

    Zhang Daoren nodded, "Hang Wan'er's mind is refined and needs to be comprehended. Yan Yangui does not need to change his sword, and Lu Yizhou's qin formula has its own system , it is appropriate to vote like this."

    He answered questions for the disciples of Zhiqiong Peak, and he knew their exercises very well.

    Su Yu nodded, and the gold-plated calligraphy symbol in the mustard bag floated out immediately.

    The exercises above Xuan level in Nanxun Zangshuge all have an elder spirit above Nascent Soul.

    When a disciple enters with a book amulet in hand, the appropriate corresponding exercises will automatically float in the air for the disciple to screen.

    As soon as Yu Dong touched the gold-plated yellow symbol, many seal characters appeared all over his body.

    The spiritual energy fluctuated, and several rays of light flew from the seventh floor to the twelfth floor of Zangshu Pavilion almost instantly.

    "Secret Escape Technique Twelve",

    "Turtle's Breathing Technique",

    "King Kong's Indestructible Body",

    "Survival in the Cracks Without Omissions"

    ... The

    corners of Su Yu's mouth twitched.

    Taoist Zhang closed his eyes.

    Wei Zhao helped his forehead.

    Did not see.

    Yu Dong blushed, "I'll do it again!"

    Cultivation is a dead end, and he has clearly realized that this is wrong.

    He can't be so afraid of death!

    Come again, come again... Every time these few books are still floating in the air, floating around.

    In the end, Elder Zhang couldn't stand it any longer, and said in relief.

    "The old man sees that you have a gentle personality but deep thoughts. These are the most suitable for you. Of these few books, one is about the heart method, and the rest are single secret methods. What do you think you want?"

    Yu Dong closed his eyes.

    Naturally, the mental method is better.

    He gritted his teeth and looked at the only way of thinking.

    "Survival in the Cracks Without Omissions"

    Su Yu stepped forward and also glanced at the phrases written in handwriting on the cover.

    【Thousands of calculations in advance and then action, every calculation, the comprehension of kung fu deepens one layer. 】

    【Even if there are no omissions, I can live forever! 】

    【It can be used with natal magic weapons: abacus abacus, Kanyu treasure plate, gossip instrument and other magic weapons for calculation. 】

    Yu Dong took three steps back.

    He couldn't hold his head up. The exercises learned by the other juniors and younger brothers and sisters were all extremely powerful.

    And for him, what is the use of this exercise?

    But re-election, the others are even more outrageous.

    The tortoise's breath technique, the secret escape method...all can only be used by him alone, and he can only protect himself in the competition!

    The skill is like a person, so is he so useless?

    Yu Dong was devastated, he was ashamed of the juniors and sisters who gave him the exercises, the second senior sister who led them to victory, and the hundred-layer foundation-building pill she gave...

    He looked at Su Yu with an embarrassed expression.

    I thought I would see her frowning, but I didn't expect her to stretch her willow eyebrows, her almond eyes were full of joy, she didn't seem to think that he was incompetent, and she didn't think it was his fault for being timid.

    Su Yu's voice was gentle, "Look at the elder's handwriting on the cover, this exercise is really suitable for you. There is no difference in the exercise, so learn it well. Senior Sister is optimistic about you. Maybe this exercise will help you become stronger and help you avoid people around you. Future catastrophe."

    Yu Dong was stunned, really?

    Su Yu put his hands behind his back, smiled encouragingly and nodded at him.

    Sometimes a little encouragement and recognition is needed in the kitchen.

    Especially when the opponent is trying to take the first step.

    "You do some research and tell the senior sister what path you choose for future development." Su Yu is also very concerned about whether her kitchen will have an extra accountant or a Feng Shui master.

    Everything is going well.

    Master Su was not dissatisfied, but very happy.

    "Senior Sister..."

    Yu Dong's knowledge of the sea was hot, and he almost choked up.

    In the past, senior senior brothers did not care so much about his cultivation, nor did they often ask him about his practice.

    There was a feeling that he gave up repeatedly and was repeatedly helped by his senior sister, so Hang Wan'er happily patted him with a red silk from behind, "Choosing the route, fifth senior brother, means that you have several different choices for your natal magic weapon! "

    Yu Dong:

    "Abacus and abacus, kanyu compass, and gossip instrument." Hang Wan'er blushed, "They all seem to be very powerful. Fifth senior brother, which one do you like the most at a glance? Fifth senior brother, prepare your spirit stones. Choose well!"

    If the cultivation method is suitable, the monk will feel it when he sees the natal magic weapon at a glance.

    Yu Dong was stunned.

    His state of mind went from sad to happy in an instant.

    Absurd thoughts flashed across immediately.

    My generation of monks counts without omissions and does not do multiple-choice questions.

    Help, he wants it all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
153K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
154K 3.3K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
25.2K 1K 11
Brewing a story with another favorite crackpair of mine; their sizzling chemistry offline was infectious. What would have happened if it had been onl...