I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 35

901 23 5
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 35

    Wanjian Mountain.

    Xi Quan was about to go to Wanjian Valley to learn enlightenment, when he received a letter from Feijian.

    【Disciple, come to Qiongfeng, and bring your kendo experience recorded in the golden alchemy stage. 】

    Xi Quan frowned.

    Master's lifespan is about to be exhausted, and he has not retreated to enlightenment, and today he went to Zhiqiong Peak to be self-willed?

    He took a deep breath.

    It's just capricious.

    But he wanted to break the mirror quickly and find Yannian's spiritual grass, but the master kept making trouble.

    Xi Quan was tired, but he still hurried to the sky and headed towards Qiongfeng.

    On the sword, he took out three sticks of purple smoke and lit one.

    When the three roots are burned out, he will return to the peak to practice.

    Master is wayward, he can't.

    He wants to let Master live!

    After less than half a stick of incense, he saw the slightly deserted top of Zhiqiong Peak in the distance.

    He had excellent eyesight, and happened to see a strange old man with white hair in a shawl and black hair at the root of his head, walking towards a group of disciples with his hands up and down.

    "Uncle Mu?" Xi Quan was surprised.

    Go to the small kitchen of Qiongfeng.

    Today, Su Yu is listening to Wei Zhao in the wheelchair report on his work.

    "There are still five days until the next round of big competitions. Now that the juniors and sisters have returned from the Meditation Institute, the sea of ​​knowledge has risen steadily, and the progress is faster than before. Sister, we should grab the position for the second round of third-class peaks Ready for the war."

    Su Yu sat on the recliner, watching over the stewed broth, and nodded when he heard the words, "I heard from you that the

    questions given by the Elder Hall are different every year." The 12 newly determined third-class peaks answered and ranked according to their performance.

    Although they are all third-class peaks, the difference between the first and twelfth disciples' spiritual stones and pills is three or four times.

    This is like a branch of the group. When applying for funding for renovation, the group always allocates more funds to the branches with better performance.

    The weak eat the strong, unless you become the king!

    Su Yu shook on the recliner.

    Wei Zhao glanced at her and continued, "The second round of Nanxun's centuries-old round has four questions, and the content is decided by the elders of the Inspectorate. Flying sword to pass on the letter, so as to keep the topic from leaking out."

    Su Yu nodded, fair.

    "However, one of the four questions remains the same every year, that is, all the disciples from the peak come out to challenge a fourth-grade monster. The elders will grade the disciples based on their comprehensive exercises, heart formulas, and actual performance."

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows, "Fourth grade? Then you mean that we are going to practice in the secret realm now?"

    Wei Zhao smiled wryly, "Fourth grade monsters are not something we can solve together, they are equivalent to Nascent Soul monks. The elders don't ask Let's kill it, just to see which peak performs better. If we go to the secret realm by ourselves, there will be no elders to protect the law, and it will be very dangerous. Usually, the disciples will simulate the battle at the peak."

    Su Yu suddenly stood up, "Oh, it is equivalent to Yuan Ying, isn’t that Elder Zhang?”

    Wei Zhao:

    “He is at the peak of Nascent Soul, should it be enough for you to practice?” Su Yu took out the monster map from the mustard bag, “Well, he is equivalent to a monster at the peak of the fourth rank. "

    Wei Zhao forgot what he was going to say for a moment, and it took him a long time to find his voice.

    "I originally wanted to ask Senior Brother Qian for help..."

    Usually, Foundation Establishment disciples compete with Senior Brother Jin Dan to practice.

    But he was interrupted by Su Yu in the middle of his speech, "You want to find Brother Qian's master to practice for you?"

    Wei Zhao:

    "Wouldn't that be far away? I don't know him yet." Su Yu waved his hand and immediately vetoed his attempt Wild roads blooming everywhere.

    Wei Zhao can't laugh or cry, can it be enough to know each other?

    "You don't want to be so ambitious, you want two Nascent Soul peaks to accompany you for training."

    Wei Zhao's neck was covered with sweat, "I dare not, but Elder Zhang has to go back to defend..."

    Before he finished speaking, he heard Zhang Daoren There was a burst of hearty laughter, "Nephew Xiao Su, here I am, as a sparring partner, I can do it."

    Wei Zhao:

    Taoist Zhang has already walked to the door of the small kitchen, with a smile on his face, "I am also about to come to you to talk about this , Answering questions recently, I found that your peak disciples have not enough experience, except for Yan Yan, Zhao Ran and their swords are too hesitant. The old man thought, I still need actual combat guidance."

    He said, pondering, "I will return to Wanjian from tomorrow. Shan, you can condense a Nascent Soul Sword Power on my sword every day, and let my disciples send it to you. If your disciples at the top of the peak can break through within half a day, there will be no problem entering the top six this round."

    Su Yu immediately stood up with a smile, "Thank you, elder."

    There is no problem with Su's etiquette for entertaining distinguished guests.

    After two hearty and meticulous refreshments at the beginning, distinguished guests will feel their sincerity.

    Treat each other with courtesy and return with courtesy.

    "Huh? It seems that someone is calling your master, old man Mu."

    Just as he was speaking, Zhang Daoren suddenly heard a somewhat familiar shout.

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows and checked the small seal on the lower peak.

    It's not different.

    "Then it seems that I got it wrong." Zhang Taoist laughed and shook his head. He reached out to stroke his beard, but stopped halfway, and then touched his jaw which is now extremely smooth. Hold back solemnly, his expression is actually quite strange.

    "Elder Zhang, it will be hard for you these few days."

    Su Yu thought, and flipped through the mustard seed bag.

    According to Elder Zhang's taste survey report, Sishen Fried Liver and other foods are only effective when taken for the first time.

    If he takes it later, it can only replenish a little blood, which is too insignificant for his Nascent Soul.

    Su Yu dug out a small jasper bowl and added an emerald green lid, revealing a trace of sweet and aura.

    It was Yan Yan's last four-red blood-enriching porridge pill that was useless last time when he was empty of energy and blood.

    "Elder, try this way again."

    Daoren Zhang was taken aback, "How embarrassing, I ate here for many days, and I still have to take it away—" Before he finished speaking, he stretched out his hand.

    Su Yu: "..."

    Wei Zhao: "..."

    But Daoren Zhang soon turned hot, "Little nephew Su, Yu Dong told me yesterday that I already owe you 23,000 contribution points. Look, what else can I do for you?"

    Su Yu nodded.

    This effect is what I want.

    Honor and disgrace are integrated, the most important thing is that the salary and treatment make the other party reluctant to leave, and even caused employee loans. If you go to other restaurants, you will not receive such preferential treatment.

    "It doesn't matter, the elder will pay back slowly. If it is not possible, there will be apprentices and grandchildren of the elder in the future. Why does our friendship depend on the past few years?"

    Daoren Zhang was greatly moved.

    Wei Zhao's forehead twitched.

    "By the way, this pill is originally a set with Wugu and Sishengan pills." Su Yu originally designed three flavors to complement each other, but they took them apart. "I heard that the elder took Sishengan pills. If your lifespan has increased, I will give it to you together."

    Daoren Zhang was startled suddenly.

    set?

    Just like the small formation in the character of longevity, is it the same as the round pill in the character of longevity?

    He looked solemn immediately, clasped his fists and bowed to Su Yu, "Thank you, nephew, if I extend my lifespan in the future and break through to the stage of transformation, I will repay you."

    Wei Zhao was stunned.

    Xi Quan was hundreds of feet away, and when he saw the old man with black roots and white tips, he quickly descended to Qiongfeng.

    Holding the sword, he found a disciple and asked, "Xiquan in Wanjian Mountain, may I ask if you have seen my master? Taoist Zhang of Wanjian Mountain."

    This question is known to all the disciples on Qiongfeng Peak.

    Immediately, the little junior enthusiastically pointed at the kitchen, "I just saw Elder Zhang went to look for the second senior sister. Brother, do you need me to take you there?"

    While speaking, there was a fresh smell of bacteria on his body.

    Xi Quan was stunned for a moment, and looked at the junior brother Zhiqiongfeng, who was only at the fourth level of Qi Refining, and was at the bottom of the inner sect.

    The strength is low, but he is greedy for food and drink, breaking the way of breaking the valley.

    He couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

    Xi Quan pursed his lower lip, "Okay, thank you, Junior Brother."

    Holding the half-burned purple smoke incense with his left hand, he glanced at it, and then stopped, "Cultivation lies in having no distractions, if you waste most of your time on worldly desires , is of no use to the way of the sword."

    The junior brother who led the way was stunned and looked at him suspiciously.

    Xi Quan closed his eyes.

    When Xiao Muge came to Wanjian Mountain to enter the formation, he was so powerful, he could cut through the formation with one sword, so amazing, even he was born with admiration.

    But now Xiao Muge's junior sword cultivator can't even understand the most basic Dao Xinwudu.

    Forget it, he is also talkative.

    "Lead the way."

    Xi Quan immediately took meteor strides, looked down at the purple smoke in his hand, and suddenly twitched the corner of his mouth in distress.

    To say one more thing, to reminisce about Xiao Muge, took him thirty-one minutes of an incense stick!

    Hey.

    "Senior brother Xi, this is the place." The junior brother led him ten feet away from the small kitchen, and dared not go any further. The second senior sister usually does alchemy, and the kitchen is now the most important place in Qiongfeng.

    "Brother, please wait a moment, I'll pass it on for you first."

    Only then did Xi Quan look at the small inverted room in front of him where the aura was thin.

    This cultivation environment is far inferior to Wanjian Mountain.

    He immediately suppressed the emotion in his heart and stood still outside the door, protecting the burning incense in his hand, but he soon smelled a more intense smell of bacteria soup, not only that, but also some sweet and sour smell from the small seat. Fruity, with a meaty aroma.

    "Senior brother, Second Senior Sister let you go."

    Xi Quan frowned.

    Why is there such a smell everywhere in Zhiqiongfeng?

    He immediately lifted his foot and walked into the small inverted seat. Just as he was about to meet his master, he saw two people standing at the narrow and dilapidated doorway.

    One of them was a young nun in a turmeric dress.

    She stood sideways to him, with strong muscles and weak bones, and a jade-like hand was exposed from the wide cuffs. The ten fingers are slender and reddish, and a small jasper bowl in her hand makes the back of her hand look like snow.

    This is obviously not his master.

    Xi Quan stared in a daze, only to wake up and look at the other side.

    He saw a powerful male cultivator in a patchwork robe, half-bending towards the weak female cultivator, cupping his fists to salute.

    His waist-length hair was casually scattered, and he was actually the same as the old man he saw a hundred miles away. A head of white hair, strangely black at the top and white at the bottom, the roots of the hair are like ebony and duck blue, and they are radiant, but after about three inches, they gradually become pale as paper, lose their luster, and the forks are dull. At first glance, it looks dry .

    The prime of life and old age, two different lengths of time unexpectedly coexist in this person.

    What kind of weird technique is this?

    Xi Quan couldn't help being surprised, but quickly looked away.

    It is possible for a junior with a low cultivation base to stare at a senior with a higher cultivation base and to probe casually, which may offend the senior.

    But the problem is, this person is not his master either.

    Xi Quan glanced at the purple smoke that had just been put into the mustard bag.

    Already went to Thirty One.

    He twitched his right hand holding the sword painfully.

    Immediately, he clasped his fists at this male cultivator whose cultivation base was suppressed very gently, but at least Nascent Soul.

    "Disciple Xi Quan has met senior."

    The powerful male cultivator was shocked.

    "Senior, do you know where my master Zhang Daoren is?" Xi Quan hurriedly asked.

    Wei Zhao, who was sitting in a wheelchair, looked out from the small kitchen in surprise.

    Su Yu couldn't help coughing lightly.

    Seeing their expressions, Xi Quan hurriedly said, "Could it be that he has already left?"

    But as soon as he finished speaking, he saw the senior male cultivator with black and white hair, and turned around, "You unfilial person!"

    Zhang Daoren said in embarrassment , It actually came out of the mouth of this strange male cultivator with black and white hair.

    Xi Quan was startled slightly.

    The wrinkled old face that turned around was somewhat familiar, but upon closer inspection it seemed strange.

    This man only had his master's wrinkles on his face, but he didn't have his master's dark yellow spots, which looked weirdly like a wrinkled shelled egg.

    Moreover, this man's jaw is smooth and clean, without a wisp of the sparse white beard that his master usually cherishes most!

    But there are a lot of newborn small black fine hair clustered on his temples.

    How could his master become like this?

    "Stupid things, even your master can't recognize them!" Taoist Zhang was angry.

    Xi Quan: "...!"

    Is it okay if you can't recognize the master who has worked so hard to pull him to the peak of the Golden Core?

    Daoren Zhang looked at Su Yu regretfully, "Young nephew Su really made me laugh."

    Su Yu smiled, "Elder Zhang's appearance has changed, and it's only natural for Senior Brother Xi to misidentify him."

    Zhang Daoren couldn't help touching his smooth chin when he heard it, and smiled, "That's right. The old man has extended his life by three years in just a few days, all thanks to nephew Xiao Su."

    Xi Quan:

    Zhang Daoren smiled . My three apprentices said, "

    Xi Quan, your three sticks of incense can be put on hold for a while. Little nephew Su has refined a elixir that prolongs life for this old man. You don't have to work hard to find spiritual herbs for this old man." Quan looked at Su Yu in astonishment.

    What Dabi he heard that day was actually true, she is really a second-rank alchemist who is refining Qi.

    But can Erpin Dan prolong lifespan?

    As soon as he took a breath, he stepped forward solemnly and bowed down, "If Junior Sister Su can save my master, Xi Quan will

    definitely repay him with a knot of grass!" Zhang Daoren smiled and nodded. This apprentice is the most stubborn, but he is the most filial to him .

    Wei Zhao was astonished.

    In just a few days, another Jindan peak had a good impression of them, Zhiqiongfeng?

    He trembled a little when he used the word again.

    But soon Xi Quan raised his jaw by three inches.

    "When Master's lifespan was less than three years old, I swore that if he didn't reach Huashen, I would only set foot outside Wanjian Mountain for three sticks of incense every day, otherwise I would die."

    Everyone was stunned.

    "Today, Junior Sister Su saved my master's lifespan for three years, and his lifespan is nearly six years. I—"

    I saw him bow his head and pinch his fingers quickly.

    "From now on, I can set foot on the six sticks of incense outside Wanjian Mountain every day."

    "Inside the six sticks of incense, Xi Quan has to obey Junior Sister Su's orders!"

    "..."

    Su Yu opened his mouth and closed it again.

    What an obsessive-compulsive disorder.

    To Qiongfeng Sword Forest.

    The hourly worker Xi Quan, no, Xi Quan, the peak of Jindan, carried Zhang Daoren's sword power and hurriedly landed.

    Without speaking, he threw out six sticks of purple smoke, lit one stick, and then drew out a fifth-grade spiritual sword.

    Immediately, the sword energy was overflowing, and the power was shaking. Everyone in the bamboo forest seemed to be facing a monster that had just entered the fourth rank. The terrifying aura imprisoned their steps and made them unable to move at all.

    Xi Quan slashed out with a sword, "To defeat it, you only have six sticks of incense time!"

    Elder Zhang was talking about half a day, but it turned out to be six sticks of incense.

    Hang Wan'er gritted her teeth, with a stern face, and took the lead in rushing forward!

    But for a moment, her knees seemed to be under heavy pressure, and she knelt down on the ground.

    Zhang Daoren's fifth-grade spiritual sword contained his understanding of the way of swordsmanship at the peak of Yuanying, and once the sword was released, it was not something that their little foundation could shake.

    And Hang Wan'er tightly held the double hairpins in her hands, and the image of a ruthless and powerful swordsman in black robes pushing her seriously ill mother to the ground filled her mind, nausea and dizziness came back again.

    "Ouch—" she couldn't help turning her head away, and vomited.

    "Stand up," Xi Quan's face was as hard as iron, "one of fifty incense sticks has been burned!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Yan swung his sword at him, but soon stopped with difficulty, unable to advance an inch.

    This is the terrifying strength of Nascent Soul.

    This is the gap between Nascent Soul and Foundation Establishment and Qi Refining.

    All the brothers and sisters at Qiongfeng Peak were shocked and desperate.

    It's just a sword move, and they can't compete. Not to mention the fourth-class monsters in the second round of competition, I am afraid that the other party will lie down and let them chop, and they will not be able to break its skin.

    Last year they were able to rank third and tenth, but also because of the sword of the senior brother.

    "Yes..."

    But when everyone retreated, Hang Wan'er's stubborn voice kneeling in the bamboo forest sounded faintly.

    She put her hands on her chest and gritted her teeth to swallow the nausea.

    "Think about... hundred bacteria soup... think about Second Senior Sister... we can..."

    She supported the double hairpins, and stood up with trembling knees, "I can do it...why can't you!"

    But in just one breath, the strong wind in the sword forest howled, sweeping thousands of sword qi absorbed by Baizhu, and swept towards her .

    She is not a sword cultivator, the pain of standing in this sword forest penetrates into her body.

    She just took a step towards Xi Quan, but in an instant she was on the verge of falling again, and fell on her back.

    "Seventh Senior Sister!"

    Yan Yan gritted her teeth, "Senior Brother Xi Quan, my Seventh Junior Sister is not a sword cultivator, and facing Nascent Soul Sword Qi in Jianlin will be harmful to her body. I will take her to rest first."

    "Don't..." Hang Wan'er gritted her teeth , a golden hairpin swayed, and flew towards Xiquan.

    But within a foot, Xi Quan easily caught it.

    He shook his head, "The mid-stage of foundation establishment? It's worse than when I was refining Qi. If it's my junior sister, don't think of Wanjian Mountain, it's too weak!"

    He raised his hand, and the gold hairpin immediately turned into a sharp sword, and stabbed back at Hang Wan'er!

    It actually pierced through the air into Daoren Zhang's sword, and it shattered five to two in one blow.

    Everyone was stunned, Hang Wan'er looked at Nobile in front of her in a daze.

    So strong.

    "Pick it up," Xi Quan glanced at the six incense sticks, sighed quietly, "Come again."

    Hang Wan'er gritted her teeth, pulled out the double hairpins from the dirt and attacked him again!

    He caught it with his eyes closed.

    He waved his hand and flew out backwards.

    "Come again."

    ...

    Five sticks of incense.

    Five and a half sticks.

    ...

    Hang Wan'er's palms were torn apart by the sword energy, and the double hairpins were covered with blood dripping from her.

    She scratched the mud with her ten fingers and got up tremblingly. Before the double hairpin could fly out, she fell limply to the ground.

    Xi Quan put away the fifth-grade spiritual sword that was floating in the air, and looked at the last half of incense, "I'll come again at this time tomorrow." After

    saying that, he quickly flew into the air with the sword, as if someone was chasing him.

    "Senior Brother Xi Quan..." Zhao Ran didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and held the sword with trembling hands, "Aren't you going to save any pill powder? The second senior sister said you have worked hard too."

    Xi Quan was stunned, but quickly pinched his fingers.

    He went back at this moment, just six sticks of incense.

    Not to stay any longer.

    Shaking his head, Yujian speeded up.

    To the dome is too weak.

    If he had left time to eat Danfu powder, they would not be able to break the sword today.

    "Thank you. I'll take it when the five sticks of incense cut off this sword power."

    Xi Quan left a voice lingering in the air, and it was gone.

    Zhao Ran blinked softly, "Senior Xi Quan, for us, actually..."

    Senior Xi Quan didn't know what he missed!

    But just as he finished speaking, a red figure fell down beside him.

    Zhao Ran hurriedly said, "Senior Sister Seventh!"

    Seeing that the corners of Hang Wan'er's pale lips were trembling, Zhao Ran hurriedly said, "I'll take you back to your room."

    But Hang Wan'er was unable to lift his right hand and shook it, "Put me down, I want Continue."

    Halfway through the speech, the double hairpins in his hands fell to the ground unsteadily.

    Zhao Ran became anxious, "Senior Sister, stop making trouble..."

    Hang Wan'er closed her eyes.

    Today's practice, she is the worst one among several core disciples.

    Even Zhao Ran, the little sixteenth, lasted longer than her before establishing the foundation.

    Xi Quan was right, she might as well practice Qi.

    Just like that, she still wants to punish all the evil men in the world?

    It's a shame to the nuns.

    Hang Wan'er's eyelashes trembled in pain, but when her right hand touched the five fairy rope around her waist, she opened her eyes suddenly, and her eyes flickered, "Xiao Shiliu, carry me to the small kitchen."

    Zhao Ran was happy, "Okay, carry... eh? Small kitchen?"

    "Stop, stop, don't get too close."

    "Go to the right."

    "Hey, go to the left... oh, go to the right..."

    Hang Wan'er, with a pale face and trembling hands, sat on a grand teacher's chair , both sides are carried by the younger brother respectively.

    Zhao Ran was sweating in a short while, with a bitter face, "Senior Sister Seven, do you want to go left or right?"

    Hang Wan'er held his sword in both hands, resisting the discomfort, and pointed at the small kitchen window. A ginger-yellow figure stared away.

    "Don't move yet." She yelled hastily.

    Second Senior Sister's figure is still so dazzling.

    Second Senior Sister's back is still so tall and straight.

    A trace of fascination appeared on Hang Wan'er's face.

    The second senior sister is Haoyue Zhihui, a role model for female cultivators like her.

    "Little Sixteen, I can do it again." Hang Wan'er's eyes flickered.

    "Huh?"

    "You carried me back to Jianlin, I have absorbed strength from Second Senior Sister, and I can continue to practice again!"

    "..."

    Zhao Ran didn't quite understand what Seventh Senior Sister was doing, but he could only follow Do.

    But after taking a step, he was stopped.

    "Who's outside?" Su Yu's beautiful voice came from the small kitchen.

    Hang Wan'er stuck out her tongue, "Come on, don't bother Second Senior Sister." She told Zhao Ran.

    But Zhao Ran endured her for a long time, and immediately turned his neck and shouted.

    "Second Senior Sister," he looked towards the small kitchen, and immediately complained, "Hurry up and take care of Seventh Senior Sister, she is going to die!"

    Hang Wan'er:

    Su Yu was preparing today's dishes, and raised her eyebrows when she heard the words, and never fell. seat came out.

    Seeing Hang Wan'er's ugly face and slumped on the grand master's chair at a glance, she still panicked and wanted to escape, but she got up and slid down in a hurry.

    "Second Senior Sister, everyone has finished training, Seventh Senior Sister is weak, if she continues, she will be gone." Zhao Ran continued to complain.

    Hang Wan'er turned her head and stared at him.

    Su Yu washed his hands with spiritual water, dried them, and beckoned at them.

    "Bring her in."

    Little Sixteen and Little Eighteen immediately entered the small kitchen, put Hang Wan'er, including the chair, on the side of Su Yu's recliner, and then fled quickly.

    Hang Wan'er angrily patted the teacher's chair, and they all pretended not to see it.

    "Second Senior Sister..."

    Seeing that the deal was done and she couldn't escape, she could only be scolded, Hang Wan'er raised her small face and took a peek at Su Yu's expression, seeing her standing with her hands behind her back, she couldn't help but drop her shoulders.

    "I just want to become stronger quickly..."

    She couldn't beat the sword cultivator who was a childhood nightmare, or the Nascent Soul who destroyed her golden rope.

    Under Zhang Daoren's sword today, she didn't even have the power to strike.

    Hang Wan'er's eyelashes fluttered, but soon the turmeric dress came into view.

    A palm-sized white porcelain cup was placed on a wooden saucer and brought to her.

    Su Yu didn't mention anything outside the door, "It just so happens that today I made a special for you and a few junior sisters...Dan, try it."

    Hang Wan'er raised her head suddenly.

    For a moment, she was no longer sad or afraid, her eyes glowed brightly, "For me and junior sister?"

    But she quickly bowed her head, "Actually, brothers and sisters... are also very good, and sister can do it for them."

    But after she finished speaking, she couldn't help grinning.

    The smile couldn't be hidden from under her drooping eyelashes, it overflowed brightly.

    Generally, the strong are more valued by the Peak Master, and the weak will not receive preferential treatment.

    Hang Wan'er has been away for a long time, so she has long been used to it.

    But they went to Qiongfeng, isn't it like this? She and her junior sisters are not very strong, so there are times when they leave their senior brothers and eat alone?

    Su Yu nodded, motioning for her to lift the lid of the cup.

    "I see that you and your junior sisters often chat together. This one is suitable for you to play while chatting."

    Hang Wan'er rolled her eyes.

    There is such a pill?

    "Try it first, and if there is no problem, then share it with your junior sisters."

    Hang Wan'er immediately took a deep breath, and performed a round of the seven emotions and six desires exercises to stabilize her mood before she responded carefully, "Okay, I'll try it !"

    Su Yu nodded and looked at her encouragingly.

    Hang Wan'er immediately put the saucer on her knee solemnly, and stretched out her hand to lift the lid of the white porcelain cup.

    The moment my hand touched it, I felt the coolness of porcelain.

    She was surprised.

    In the past, senior sister's pills were often steaming hot, even the porcelain plates were warm.

    But this time not only is it not hot, it seems that it is not as fragrant as the previous Dan.

    "Well, this is a cold... pill," Su Yu smiled. "There is no heat. Before tasting, the smell of the nose among the five senses is slightly inferior."

    Sure enough, the girl's mind is more delicate, and she can appreciate the difference in details. .

    Master Su was moved.

    Thinking of Yan Yan's experience report of Jade Sword Pill, which tasted as silky as a sword, Su Yu twitched his forehead, unwilling to think about it.

    She handed out the chopsticks that had been boiled in spiritual water to Hang Wan'er, "Senior Junior Sister, please use them carefully, Senior Sister is waiting for your experience letter."

    Hang Wan'er immediately cheered up.

    Looking down, I saw in the snow-white porcelain cup horizontally the pills the size of longan, light gold and clear but shaped like bird claws!

    Hang Wan'er opened her mouth in shock, "This, this Dan's appearance..." Why is it like this?

    Su Yu handed over a black gold bone plate, "This pill is called Phoenix Claw."

    In order to make it easier for her junior sisters to eat while chatting, she chose to eat chicken feet cold, with hot and sour seasoning, the more delicious it is .

    But after being refined in the Five Elements Pot, it shrunk down to less than half an inch in the shape of a elixir.

    Hang Wan'er lost her mind, "Phoenix Claw?"

    "Second Senior Sister is really domineering, the name she gave the pill...well, it's stylish."

    Ordinary monks would tremble when they heard this.

    "The bone is spit out on it," Su Yu smiled and pointed to the bone plate, "Don't swallow it by mistake."

    Bones?

    How did Dan have bones?

    Hang Wan'er looked at the longan-sized pill in shock, not knowing what to do.

    But she gritted her teeth, Second Senior Sister would definitely not harm her.

    If it is a normal Dan, should I still use her to try?

    Hang Wan'er immediately took the chopsticks and picked up a chicken-claw-shaped pill with two circles of golden pills. Seeing that the bright and clear juice hanging on it was about to roll off, she hurriedly moved her red lips together and sucked it into her mouth in an instant.

    With this sucking, the juice rolled on the tip of her tongue, and the double stimulation of slightly sour and spicy rushed straight to her celestial cap!

    Hang Wan'er's hands trembled, and the pill on the chopsticks almost fell off. She hurriedly opened her mouth to bite it, but she bit off a layer of elastic and tough skin on this strangely shaped Dan, which was stained with the remaining juice and trembled softly between her teeth.

    The sourness as clear as the spring breeze, and the spicyness as refreshing as the scorching sun, swept away the anxiety in her heart that she was eager to practice but couldn't find a way...

    She was completely fascinated by the taste of this elixir.

    Pursing her lips lightly, she borrowed the chopsticks to tear off another piece of skin from the Phoenix Claw Dan. He narrowed his eyes comfortably, covered his red lips cherishingly and carefully, and chewed slowly. The more you chew it, the more delicious it is, the more crisp it tastes, the hot and sour taste makes her lips and teeth salivate.

    Want to go on, don't want to stop.

    Hang Wan'er felt that the pills were too small, she could eat a dozen of them by herself!

    Even the remaining hard bones in her mouth, the second senior sister asked her to spit it out, but she was reluctant, and she kept it in her mouth and squeezed it carefully. Close your eyes and enjoy the slightly sour and spicy aftertaste.

    But when she closed her eyes, she fell on the teacher's chair.

    The pill she just swallowed was like a ball of fire falling in her belly.

    Spicy taste burst out in her dantian one after another.

    Her cheeks were flushed with heat, and a second-grade vicious horn with fiery red wings suddenly appeared in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    The vicious horn swooped down with a breath, and its powerful claws suddenly grabbed her.

    "Ah!"

    Hang Wan'er closed her eyes tightly, and within a moment she automatically crossed her legs.

    After half a stick of incense, she let out a long sigh, raised the gold hairpin in her hand, and immediately turned into a phantom like a sharp claw, and swung it towards the small kitchen. In an instant, the rockery ten feet away burst, and four imprints like chicken feet appeared in the center !

    Su Yu:

    While lying down, she suddenly stood up.

    She got it!

    Hang Wan'er opened her eyes, excited, "Second Patriarch... Ou..."

    She couldn't speak clearly, and then blushed and spat out the pill that had long since lost its taste.

    "I got it, Second Senior Sister, thank you for your Dan!"

    Su Yu waved his hands cheekily, "It's just an appetizer."

    Appetizer?

    Hang Wan'er was at a loss.

    But in the blink of an eye, she spat out the bone, and heard a crashing sound like ringing rings, falling on the Wujin bone plate.

    Bowing her head, she saw a moon-like silver glow blooming from the snow-colored claw bones she had just spit out.

    Three streaks of rays of light descended from the sky in a row.

    Hang Wan'er: "!"

    Help, she spit out a third-grade magic weapon? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1.4K 126
Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to complete the task of helping the male l...
208K 4.7K 26
"Noona *sniffs*" "It's okay I'm here" And that's the reason why Jimin loves his noona more than anything ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ Thank you for your support and for...
18K 347 37
Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is also bound A talent training system has...
157K 9.8K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...