I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 21

1K 26 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 21 Have You Cooked Today?

    what is this?

    Yu Dong looked down at the white porcelain sea bowl, and saw ten pale pink plum blossoms that were as pure as ice.

    The calyx below is slightly darker reddish-brown. The five-petal leaves are small and oval-shaped, with round bottoms and small corners at the tips, clustered tenderly in the center like little pistils outlined by a gold pen.

    When the morning wind blows at the top of the peak, it seems that the roots and pistils are shaking gently, and the light golden pollen reveals a faint fragrance of early plum.

    It seems that they have just been picked from somewhere in the back mountain, and there is a crystal dew rolling on a few small petals. As soon as the sun shines, the dew will emit moist water and reflect colorful colors.

    "Second Senior Sister said, this is called Chunmei Pill. If Dabi wants to take it later, just swallow it in one mouthful and bite it open."

    ? ?

    Yu Dong was stunned, what pill?

    This is Dan?

    He looked into the bowl in astonishment. Is this lifelike early spring plum a elixir?

    He knows that he is not suitable for cultivation, and his talent is average. In recent years, he has mostly made friends abroad. After becoming a Taoist couple with Zhu Ying, who was at the early stage of Jindan in Yuqiong Peak, he traveled to many places and saw far more pills than other disciples in the sect.

    But Yu Dong can swear by his own sea of ​​consciousness, he has never seen such a flower-like panacea. Except for the slightly special pill powder, all pills are basically round grains. How can they have such a plum blossom shape?

    "Seventh Martial Sister, you just said that this is to be taken when you are exhausted after the war?" Is

    it similar to the nourishing pills that are used when the spiritual power is exhausted?

    This kind of elixir, which can save a monk's life at a critical moment in a confrontation with the enemy, has always been expensive. A single spirit stone is worth 1,000 to 1,500 spirit stones, the specific difference depends entirely on the mood of the alchemist. If there are fewer alchemists refining and the supply exceeds demand in the market, the price will rise.

    "Is this similar to a pill for mending?"

    Hang Wan'er glanced at Su Yu, then nodded, "Yes. The second senior sister said so, don't doubt it."

    "..."

    Yu Dong took a deep breath and looked at the ten pink plums in the bowl.

    Five people, a total of fifty flowers, at least fifty thousand spirit stones? ! For the big competition, did you take out all your peak savings? But what does this have to do with the second senior sister, oh, now the small seal of Fengtou is in her hand, and she is asked to go with the spirit stone.

    But if it can only replenish spiritual power, the fourth senior brother will use the qin formula to consume his consciousness, and it will be useless to the fourth senior brother during the big competition.

    Thinking about it, Yu Dong searched for Lu Yizhou in the Wuyang Qiongfeng team, but he couldn't find him anywhere!

    "Where is the fourth senior brother?"

    Hang Wan'er's pretty cheeks flushed, "He is in retreat, and he has not woken up yet. It's my fault. The fourth senior brother left the seclusion that day, but I gave him most of the second senior sister's hoof flower pill. He also comprehended it, and in the end, he has been in samadhi until now..." The more he spoke, the lower his voice.

    Yu Dong:

    Tihuadan, what is this?     Wait a minute, "Fourth senior brother is still in seclusion, won't you participate in today's ring?" Yu Dongjun

    's face changed drastically, "We only have him in the middle stage of foundation establishment!"

, "Fifth senior brother, I entered the middle stage of foundation establishment last night."

    Yu Dong was startled.

    Then he saw Yan Yan also nodding his head, raising the sword in his hand, "Middle period."

    Yu Zhuji Early East:

    They all surpassed him? He was less than four months away from the mountain, could it be that they had an epiphany by chance?

    Sitting in a wheelchair, Wei Zhao muttered, "Perhaps Yizhou has reached the most critical moment of comprehension. Let's take the first step. If there is any obstacle in the big competition, let the sixth brother Feijian send a letter to wake him up. Each competition is separated by one hour. In the time it takes to burn the incense, he can reach the ring with half a stick of incense, which is enough."

    Yu Dong heaved a sigh of relief, and it sounded okay.

    After all, entering meditation is an unattainable opportunity, and once you wake up, you may benefit. It's best not to interfere.

    "Let's go." Su Yu put his hands behind his back, tired of waiting.

    As soon as she waved her hand, Hang Wan'er hurriedly walked over with a smile, "I'll take the senior sister." She called out Hong Ling and asked Su Yu to stand on it first.

    Yu Dong: "?"

    Wei Zhao nodded, Yan Yan flew into the air with his sword behind them, and all the younger brothers and sisters followed behind.

    In a blink of an eye, everyone, headed by Su Yu, set off towards the competition tower where the sect built the arena.

    Yu Dong faintly felt that something was wrong, but he took a deep breath and had no choice but to keep up.

    Nanxun competed in the tower, Su Yu had been here before, and the last time he competed with Qian Qingqiu was here.

    It is close to the top of the mountain in the sect's secret realm, with a wide view.

    At this time, twelve large arenas were set up in the center of the twelve floors of the tower.

    To Qiongfeng ranked third and tenth, and was assigned to the third floor of the ring. As long as you keep all the challengers in the competition, you can keep the third rank.

    "Nanxun Gate's third-class peak challenges the arena for three days—start!"

    Twelve ruling elders from the Nanxun Discipline Hall, dressed in red, and with cultivation bases above the middle stage of Nascent Soul, roared over and stood on the pagoda. Go up and look at a group of disciples.

    "The twelve guardian peaks enter the tower! The challengers are ready!" The

    first ruling elder stood up, and his bell-like voice resounded through all the peaks of Nanxun.

    Every year, the Grand Competition is a grand event of the Nanxun School.

    Disciples who do not participate will also come to watch, and there are already huge crowds of people inside and outside the tower at this moment.

    The twelve third-class disciples guarding the ring had already stood outside the tower, followed the peak master in order, and entered the tower one by one with great momentum.

    "The head and the elders didn't come."

    "It's just a third-class peak...The head only attended the competition of the first-class peak last year."

    "I don't know if the first three summits of this year will be updated."

    "Probably not. Look at Chen Shuxin, he is at the peak of Jindan, and it is said that he is about to reach the threshold of Yuanying. How can he challenge?"

    "The last three, Zhiqiong Peak, Wenshui Peak, and Qiuming Peak are all dangerous."

    "I don't know anything else, but it's definitely not possible to get to Qiongfeng anyway. Look at them!"

    Twelve third-class peaks entered the tower one by one.

    The disciples of the first nine peaks are like clusters of flowers, each team is mighty, at least a hundred people, and the leading chief disciple is at least Jindan. They looked confident, their clothes swayed faintly with the precious light of the defensive formation, and surrounded the peak master in awe.

    These third-class peak masters, the aura fluctuates while walking, the coercion of the world spreads, and their strength is similar to that of the Judgment Elder with the lowest cultivation level.

    However, at the tenth level, the style of painting changed suddenly—

    the number of people reaching Qiongfeng was sparse, and it seemed that there were only a fraction of the number of other third-level peaks.

    Not only did their robes look ordinary and they had no defense, even Yukong's flying swords and knives didn't have much glory.

    What was even more surprising was that they were headed by a qi refining female cultivator in a ginger dress, and they all followed behind her.

    "This is really... I want to challenge them."

    "So this is the full strength of Zhiqiong Peak this year? The third-ranked peak has fallen to such a point, the disciples can only build foundations, and the current chief is... Qi refining?" "It's more than that, she's their current interim peak master, the only Qi refining peak master in     Nanxun

    ! Don't you know?"

The one in the wheelchair is their third-ranked new golden core, but it was shattered as soon as it broke through, a useless person, hey, Qiongfeng’s luck is really bad.

    " , defending the ring is simply asking for humiliation!"

    Su Yu and his party stepped into the third floor of the tower, and the tower was already overcrowded, and they were completely surrounded by people.

    As the ring guards, they have special seats for tea on the right side of the ring in the center.

    However, all the disciples at Zhiqiong Peak looked ugly at the moment, no one was in the mood to sit down and drink tea, and all fists were clenched.

    Wei Zhao in the wheelchair also took a deep breath.

    Only Su Yu, the leader, with his hands behind his back, calmly walked to the peak master's seat with leisurely steps.

    After sitting down, he calmly took out a nanmu saucer and made a pot of Liu'an Guapian.

    Wei Zhao and others around her were ashamed, but she was not anxious at all.

    It is too weak to withstand the pressure after a few words from the onlookers.

    How will they shoulder the great cause of letting her live in the future?

    Su Yu put down the teapot, "This ordinary arena trial is just to check your achievements in the past few months, why panic?"

    Wei Zhao and others couldn't help but wake up.

    "From today, every day you win, each person will have an extra bowl of Bazhen Mushroom Soup."

    A kitchen, reward and punishment system, is indispensable.

    Su Yu spoke.

    "Whoever is holding back, the benefits will be cancelled."

    Zhiqiong disciple: "!" If you

    win, you will have Tang Dan, if you lose, you will be gone!

    For a moment, all the people in Zhiqiong didn't care about the ridicule of the surrounding disciples at all, and looked at the ring with firm eyes.

    What is Bazhen Mushroom Soup?

    Yu Dong looked at her suspiciously.

    Her utterance and calm demeanor made all the juniors feel like they had a backbone, swept away the tension and decadence, and faintly seemed to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with the senior brother.

    Yu Dong helped his forehead, what's going on?

    Is this the second senior sister he knew?

    He was struggling when he heard the voice of the adjudicating elder ringing like a bell.

    "In the first match, Changying Peak faces Qiongfeng Peak."

    "Shuangfeng sent the five strongest disciples to come on stage!"

    As soon as the elder finished speaking, a red tasseled hook sickle flew onto the ring, and he saw a man in gray clothes , with four male cultivators holding red-tasseled hooks and sickles, they all stepped onto the ring.

    "Go ahead, come back for tea later." Su Yu leaned back in the chair leisurely. Sweet and soft spring plum cake, served with sweet Liu'an melon slices, the taste is even better.

    "Yes, Second Senior Sister." Hang Wan'er nodded immediately, her shoulders were straight, and she took the lead on the ring in a heroic manner.

    Yan Yan held two swords in his hand, and the sixteenth and eighteenth two sword repair juniors followed behind.

    Yu Dong was taken aback for a moment, and hurriedly gritted his teeth to follow.

    No matter, at most, I will take the plum blossom-shaped pill in the first game!

    In the square inch of the arena, five against five.

    Zhiqiong Peak is on the left, and Hongying Peak is on the right.

    The elder in red immediately nodded, and with a shake of his wide sleeves, a defensive formation that separated the inside and outside of the ring immediately fell down.

    "Changying Peak's Dong Hewei at the early stage of Jindan, plus one foundation-building peak, and three foundation-building mid-stages. These five people played in the battle, and they ranked among the top ten in Wupin peak. In the past, when they challenged to Qiongfeng, they were all defeated by Xiao Muge. The sword is forced to retreat, Xiao Muge is not here this time, to Qiongfeng... hey." The

    surrounding disciples looked at the ring and couldn't help discussing.

    "I heard that Zhiqiongfeng Yinxiu is a bit powerful, and it can compete with Jindan."

    "Huh? Really, let me see, there is no Yinxiu!

    " Qi refining and sword cultivation?" The

    onlookers were astonished.

    Lin Zhen also looked at Qian Qingqiu speechlessly, "Brother, their hearts are too big, Lu Yizhou is still retreating at this time."

    Qian Qingqiu frowned.

    Before he could answer, Dong Hewei, headed by Changying Peak, stood tall and majestic like a drum, with restrained eyes, and the high-level aura of the early stage of Jindan, completely released!

    "Dong Hewei, Changying's number one disciple."

    Holding the red tassel in his left hand, he cupped his fists and looked at Su Yu, who was sitting on the main seat of the peak under the stage, with a flash of regret.

    "We have been defeated by Senior Brother Xiao many times. We have practiced diligently for many years and have never slacked off. We just hope to survive a move under his hands. It is a pity that he is not here today, so be careful!

    " Behind the tyrannical Dong Hewei, a white-faced disciple in black and strong clothes suddenly took a step back, and thrust the hook and sickle into a stone on the ground. Immediately, the powerful aura of the golden core shook the sky and exploded in an instant!

    In an instant, everyone's expressions changed.

    "Two golden elixirs!"

    "Chen Yun is also in the early stage of the golden elixir, and he has been hiding it!?"

    "No wonder Chen Yun hasn't made much of the peak recently except for Dong Hewei. It's over to Qiongfeng!"

    "It turns out that Changying Peak is the first Going to the arena, you have the confidence to be the guardian of the ring for three days!"

    Qian Qingqiu, who was watching from the seat, frowned slightly.

    But soon a cup of blue tea cup was smoothly pushed in front of him.

    Su Yu turned his head calmly and asked Wei Zhao, "Why hasn't the fight started yet?"

    Qian Qingqiu: "..."

    Wei Zhao coughed, "It's coming soon."

    When Su Yu got impatient, Yu Dong on the stage Also very anxious.     But I heard Hang Wan'er

    say, "Fifth senior brother, the situation has changed. You can help me. I am in charge of the golden elixir in front, and you are in charge of the golden elixir in the back."

    Yu Dong: "??"

    But just as he was about to speak, the Elder Judgment had finished checking, pinched a spiritual fire with his hand, and flew into the cauldron with sandalwood in it.

    "One stick of incense time. The one with the most in the ring wins." As soon as the words

    fell, Dong Hewei, who was at the early stage of Changying Peak Jindan, yelled, "Please advise!

    " Suddenly, the strong wind roared.

    Yu Dong's face was ugly, and he stared at the two golden pills closely.

    What are they going to do?

    But suddenly there was a charming voice next to his ear, "Fifth senior brother, it's now!"

    "?"

    He was puzzled, and a smell of honeydewed hoofs flooded into the tip of his nose.

    Not to mention, which guy bought it at Yueyang Tower, it's really delicious. No, it seems to be more exciting than the burning hoof in Yueyang Tower!

    But the lips and teeth were full of fluid, and a treasure aura, golden with five streaks of red, blue, or gray silver... right in front of Yu Dong, blinked and flew towards the five people on the opposite side.

    The Scar Golden Pill in the middle of the second row that he locked his eyes on was instantly entwined by two of the precious lights.

    No, it's not entanglement, it's like a shroud!

    The three-foot-long Baoguanghuacloth, circled and layered, swallowed up the golden core in the blink of an eye, only revealing a small silvery tip of his red-tasseled hook sickle. But soon Xiao Jian was also caught up by the precious light and devoured.

    It's depressing to watch.

    And soon the wrapped golden elixir stood, twitching all over, as if being trampled on the chest by something!

    Yu Dong:

    "Why is Fifth Senior Brother in a daze? Beat him down!" Hang Wan'er yelled angrily.

    Yu Dong woke up with a start, hurriedly poured an emerald green ruler into his whole body, and slapped the immobile golden core viciously on the head... But at the moment he took the shot, he froze for a moment, then turned his spiritual power, Instead, shoot from the opponent's chest, and push him off the edge of the ring with a distance of only one-third of a foot...

    All the onlookers, who were still waiting to see how powerful the two golden elixirs would be, ended up with a loud bang, and saw the hidden hole card of the early-stage Jindan from Changying Peak wrapped up like a meat dumpling. , rolled off the ring...and rolled to their feet.

    Everyone took a step back, two steps.

    The golden core can't stop rolling in the early stage.

    There is also a smell of meat overflowing from his body, which makes people scream in their stomachs, which is really unimaginable.

    But before they had time to discuss, they heard another bang...

    When everyone looked up, they were shocked, and saw that Dong Hewei, the chief disciple of Changying, was also tied up by five flowers. Guanghuacai, being gently pushed by Hang Waner's double hairpins, rolled down the ring from the right side.

    "Senior Brother Dong! Senior Brother Chen!" The only three remaining members of Changying Peak on the stage exclaimed.

    The five-man formation they had practiced for ten years was broken before they could meet their opponents! ?

    They were startled and anxious, and the three foundation-building monks immediately poured spiritual energy into Hongying, "To Qiongfeng, don't even try to win today!"

    But as soon as the man finished speaking, five rays of light bound the three of them!

    Everyone:

    Yan Yan was expressionless, "Offended."

    He raised the sword in his hand, and without moving the sword, he slapped the three of them out of the ring.

    In the audience, Dong Hewei just broke free from the shackles of the spirit weapon on his body, his face changed drastically, and he hurriedly caught the falling junior brother.

    On the first floor of the tower, the audience was silent.

    But five breaths, the outcome has been divided.

    And the way to decide the winner is so strange.

    Even the adjudicating elder was stunned for a moment before he said quietly, "Zhi Qiongfeng...win." All the

    disciples woke up like a dream.

    Double Golden Pill, was defeated just like that?

    Not to mention the five people from Changying Peak, even the disciples who were watching under the arena and the other peak leaders who were waiting to challenge in the arena later did not react, and the competition was over.

    They all looked at Zhiqiongfeng's ring seat in unison.

    At this moment, I saw Su Yu sitting in the spacious peak master's seat, holding the purple sand teapot with slender hands, unhurriedly pouring a stream of clear tea soup into her small jasper teacup.

    Her expression was neither surprised nor happy, as if everything was expected.

    "They knew they would win?" "Don't make trouble, she is the only one who

    refines qi. Don't you know that her cultivation is just a display in Zhiqiongfeng?

    " Feng didn't hide one?"

    "Hey, Changying is too miserable, and the loss is unclear. Fortunately, their peak master didn't show up on the first day of the fight, otherwise wouldn't he vomit blood on the spot?"

    "I'm afraid today is the heart demon of Brother Dong's future cultivation. It 's gone!"

    Amidst the discussions, Dong Hewei crossed the ring with a complex expression, and walked to Hang Wan'er who had reached Qiongfeng.

    "Can you tell me why you haven't used the five Huaguang treasures that bound me and my junior brother just now in the past few years? Is it the order of Senior Brother Xiao before leaving to this day?"

    They worked hard for ten years, but It was nothing, defeated by a treasure.

    You can't win against Xiao Muge, and you can't win against his juniors.

    They are like a joke!

    When Dong Hewei spoke, his expression was painful.

    Hang Wan'er has always had a general impression of male cultivators, so she doesn't want to talk too much. But at this moment, she couldn't put on a bad face, and she really felt that the other party was a little pitiful.

    "It's not holding back. I... also just received a gift from the second senior sister two months ago."

    Yu Dong: "??"

    Dong Hewei was stunned for a moment, then turned his head up and laughed, "Two months ago? So it was like this, and time is fate. Is this the way that Senior Brother Xiao follows the natural way? Pfft—" When he laughed, he spit out a mouthful of blood from his chest.

    "Brother!" The Changying Peak juniors were anxious.

    Dong Hewei waved his hand, "It's all right, I know that going to Qiongfeng in the past didn't hold back, brother Xiao didn't despise me, and my depression is gone. Today's big competition, let me know that there are thousands of changes in the world, and the only way to improve is to improve your cultivation. It's not too late."

    He bowed his hands to Hang Wan'er, "Thank you, junior sister, for telling me, go to my demons. Next year, I hope that I, Changying Peak, will be able to stand in the arena of Qiongfeng Peak again, and then I will

    compete against each other." , Dong Hewei turned around and left quickly with his juniors.

    It was only then that Hang Wan'er came to her senses, "I almost gave birth to a demon in a golden core?"

    Yu Dong: "..."

    Yan Yan hugged the sword expressionlessly.

    "However, I cured another golden core demon." Hang Wan'er sighed with red lips.

    Yu Dong: "..."

    Yan Yan: "..."

    Hang Wan'er suddenly felt that male cultivators were nothing.

    In an instant, her state of mind moved slightly, and her heart knots for many years seemed to be faintly shaken.

    "Brother, you are right. Donglang is really strong at Zhiqiongfeng." Zhu Ying watched the five people from Zhiqiongfeng come back, and couldn't help but sigh with emotion, especially excitedly looking at the tall and straight figure in blue clothes fluttering , eyes showing admiration, "He even defeated the early stage of Golden Core."

    Qian Qingqiu picked up the jasper tea cup on the table, and pressed it to his lips covertly.

    Just now, he also thought of the moment when he was bound.

    Can't bear to look back.

    He looked at Su Yu and said with emotion, "Your Seventh Martial Sister's Five Immortal Rope is lean again."

    Su Yu took a sip of tea comfortably, took out a plate of spring plum paste in the mustard bag, and squeezed a piece into his mouth with plain hands, " reluctantly."

    Qian Qingqiu was taken aback.

    "The wrapped style is messy, and the plate is not aesthetically pleasing. It's really rude to serve it on the table like this."

    Qian Qingqiu put down the teacup with half the salary. Fortunately, he has formed an alliance with Zhiqiongfeng, otherwise he would have become a showman!

    "Senior Sister, we won!" Hang Wan'er immediately rushed off the ring and jumped back to the teahouse where she was resting at the peak.

    Yan Yan's expression remained the same, he just wiped the sword body lightly with a cloth, and then put it into a mustard bag.

    But obviously there was a trace of admiration for Su Yu in his eyes.

    But Yu Dong got off the ring, but his footsteps were a bit vain. He was afraid that the opponent's golden core early stage would suddenly burst out and break through the shackles of the spiritual weapon, so he used all his spiritual power. The sting dries up.

    "Dong Lang, are you okay?" Zhu Ying worriedly supported him.

    "It's just that the spiritual power is exhausted." He smiled at Zhu Ying soothingly, "Don't worry."

    "Dong Lang, you are just amazing."

    "Well, I just cooperate with Seventh Junior Sister." Yu Dong is modest, but it feels like being praised It also makes him wander, which seems more pleasant than making friends in diplomacy.

    But Zheng was feeling comfortable all over, but was reminded by Hang Wan'er, "There will be a second fight soon, Senior Brother Gang has used too much spiritual power, and the golden core can't use the spiritual power under the rope of the five immortals, you just need to pile it up lightly, The strength is enough." The

    Five Immortal Rope is the Hua Guang who tied people up just now? Shouldn't it be the five immortals cloth!

    This is the work of a master craftsman, it is really amazing.

    The corners of Yu Dong's handsome peach blossom eyes showed doubts.

    But feeling the exhausted spiritual power, he couldn't help but smile wryly, "I'm going to cross my knees and adjust my breathing now."

    When he said this, he was stunned, thinking of the white porcelain sea bowl he got when he set off early in the morning.

    …

    Under the arena, everyone had complex expressions.

    "Zhi Qiongfeng has such a magic weapon, I really didn't expect it."

    "Didn't you hear about it just now? The female cultivator only got this third-grade spiritual treasure two months ago, and her luck is really against the sky. But the next one may not be sure, It takes a lot of spiritual power to mobilize the third-grade Lingbao every time, so how many times can the female cultivator last until she builds the foundation?"

    "Yes, there are too few of them. The face that uses the Qiankun ruler is like dirt, and the footsteps are flimsy. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to the next round."

    Everyone was discussing, and the surprise and panic just now turned into sympathy after calming down.

    The spiritual power of any monk is not inexhaustible.

    To build the foundation to step up and fight with Jindan, one must use all his strength, even if he borrows the power of Lingbao, the spirit energy will be consumed rapidly, and it will not be able to last for a few rounds.

    Once the spiritual power is exhausted, the monk must recover to the peak, at least for one night. And Zhi Qiongfeng had to face more than a dozen challenges today, and he couldn't hold it at all.

    "It seems that the next few rounds will be missed, hahaha!"

    ...

    Yu Dong, who sat cross-legged, looked gloomy when he heard the teasing laughter of the challengers.

    It was him who had consumed too much just now.

    "Given by the second senior sister, use it when your combat strength is

    exhausted—" Yu Dong suddenly remembered when his dantian was exhausted.

    After hesitating for a moment, he took out the white porcelain sea bowl in the mustard bag.

    As far as he could see, he couldn't help but pause for a moment with a look of sadness in his eyes.

    He was too hasty on the peak just now, but now he crossed his legs and looked carefully, only to find that the spring plums in the bowl were trembling, the petals were trembling, and there was a faint wave of medicinal power emitting from the powder.

    Yu Dong was startled, and immediately stretched out his hand, curiously peeling off the lifelike Chunmei Dan from the middle.

    Soft to the touch, it is softer than ordinary Buling Pills, and after peeling it off, you can see that there is a dark brown sandwich inside.

    Yu Dong was taken aback for a moment, but then couldn't laugh or cry.

    It turned out that the nourishing pill was wrapped in it!

    No wonder he can't recognize it, which alchemist is so willing to do such a useless thing? No matter how beautiful the Replenishment Pill looks, what the cultivator valued was the effect of replenishing the aura.

    At this critical moment of life and death, who would appreciate its appearance?

    Yu Dong felt that this thing was probably cheated. It's just a false appearance, the alchemist gave this tonic pill a random name of Chunmei Dan, and probably raised the price.

    'Second senior sister said, when taking it, hold it in one mouthful...'

    It really is her style. Yu Dong smiled wryly. Her water-breaking sword was well-known back then, and it was not powerful enough, but when activated with 30% spiritual power, it looked like the Milky Way falling into the nine heavens. stone.

    Yu Dong looked at Su Yu helplessly, shook his head, and put the Chunmei Pill that had been broken in half into his mouth.

    Even though she was favored by her master a few years ago and got a lot of spirit stones, she shouldn't be so squandered.

    Could it be that she thinks that wrapping a layer of flower shape outside can protect the potency of the medicine, so is there any bonus to the effect of the pill? If in the future, they all moved into Yuqiong Peak to stay, and she acted so capriciously, how would he explain to Yingying.

    Hey.

    Yu Dong was very worried, and the meridians all over his body trembled with worry - before he could make a

    formula to adjust his breath, the basic mental method of Nanxun he practiced was automatically activated from the second channel of Ren Du, and the spiritual energy surged from the tower... Yu Dong Dong suddenly came back to his senses, and only then felt a sweet and sour taste between his teeth.

    It turned out that the Chunmei Dan that had just been brought into his mouth had already been subconsciously bitten open by him. It had a slightly elastic and soft waxy skin, and when he chewed it, a hint of refreshing acid leaked out, which made his meridians shrink.

    Not only the meridians are running faster, but also the sea of ​​consciousness is clear, and I can clearly hear the discussions within five feet around.

    'There was a smell of meat just now, did you smell it? Why is there another fragrance of plum blossoms now? "

    'Who the hell is it... It's too much not to be a son of man, but to treat the competition arena as a restaurant.'

    'I'm a little hungry, hey, let's take a bigu pill! Not

    only did Yu Dong hear it, but with his eyes closed, he even saw two Foundation Establishment cultivators talking five feet away!

    Wait, isn't he overdrawn?

    Why did you hear the conversation from Wuzhang away?

    In the blink of an eye, the meridians all over his body circulated a little Zhou Tian's kung fu, and his aura recovered half of it? !

    In astonishment, Yu Dong couldn't help chewing the danmei in his mouth again, and soon there was a soft and fragrant sweetness in the light sourness.

    Combined with the slightly sour taste, this sweetness is just right, like the morning dew just collected from the tender leaf petals of spring plum powder. The elegant taste flowed between his teeth, which complemented the soft taste of this elixir.

    While chewing, my mind was already drunk, and when I wanted to savor it more carefully, the sweet and fragrant taste quickly melted in my mouth.

    And just feeling sad, his all-in-one kung fu technique...has been in circulation for a little week!

    "?!"

    What's going on?

    Is this an illusion?

    Yu Dong swallowed a mouthful of Mei Dan with difficulty, lingering on the sweet and sour taste, and was even more shocked by the speed of the exercise.

    As a result, just this meditation, before he could come up with a reason, the meridians and arteries wandered, and he automatically completed three more cycles!

    In a small week, let his dantian, which had just been exhausted, recover half of its spiritual power.

    In just two moments at this moment, he has recovered 20% of his spiritual power!

    This... what speed of breath adjustment!

    Yu Dong's sea of ​​consciousness set off monstrous waves, and one side of his face was burning with pain.

    What is fancy but not useful, what is superficial, what is the alchemist's trick to increase the price, what is Su Yu wasting spiritual stones... Looking at it now, it is a big mistake, only he himself is a joke.

    For the Buling Pill outside, you can restore 20% of your spiritual power by adjusting your breath for a stick of incense.

    But this Chunmei Dan only needs a blink of an eye.

    Yu Dong didn't dare to think about how many spirit stones this pill would cost.

    He doesn't dare to formulate the formula easily now, because before he formulates the formula, the kung fu has already operated on its own, at an astonishing speed. If he made the formula and put his mind into it, would his meridians burst open because of his spiritual power recovering too quickly?

    Yu Dong's body trembled slightly.

    Half of the spiritual power has been restored!

    Sixty percent!

    It has n't stopped yet...

    "Fifth senior brother, second senior sister said that Chunmei Dan is better with Liu'an melon slices." Hang Wan'er handed over the saucer.

    Yu Dong took a jasper teacup with difficulty.

    With just such a movement, his spiritual power has already recovered to 100% of its peak.

    Even better with tea?

    How better? After taking a sip of tea and another Chunmei Dan, he wouldn't just sit here and break through, right?

    ...

    "In the third round, Zhenxuan Peak challenged to Qiongfeng." On the

    ring, the ruling elder sitting cross-legged opened his eyes.

    "Shuangfeng, please come to the ring."

    With a stick of incense in his sleeve, he immediately flew towards the three-legged round belly incense cauldron.

    "Huh Zhenxuan Peak? Their spiritual power is long, and the remaining blood reaches Qiongfeng, oh, there is a good show to watch!

    " It 's gone."

    "Their disciples of the Qiankun Ruler have exhausted their spiritual energy, and they didn't make it to the second round, and it's too late to recover now. At most, only one or two of the five can barely fight, how does this compare?"

    Everyone discussed.

    Zhenxuanfeng also looked lucky.

    The ruling elders all looked at Zhi Qiongfeng with some pity.

    However, in an instant, they were on the stage of the tower—

    only the five members of Zhiqiong were in high spirits, their eyes were like lightning, their faces were full of red light, and their figures were vigorous.

    Not to mention exhaustion of spiritual power, even the slightest exhaustion from a match can't be seen. It was as if he had adjusted his breath for three days and three nights and returned to his peak vigor.

    Zhenxuanfeng: "?" The

    surrounding audience:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 17.6K 33
ចំណងពូក្មួយមួយគូដែលបានបង្កើតឱ្យមានចំណងស្នេហាចេញមក តើស្នេហាជាអ្វី?? ពួកគេច្បាស់ជាយល់ពីន័យរបស់ប្រយោគនេះបានកាន់តែច្បាស់ នៅពេលដែលពួកគេដឹកដៃគ្នាដើរទៅមុខកា...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
23.8K 407 83
Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smashed into a book by the powerful thunder...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...