I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 15

935 21 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 15

    There is really a pill that can comprehend the cultivation method, and it is not possible to break through immediately and comprehend it in an instant.

    Even Zhu Jidan, you have to take it and meditate, and it will take three to ten days before it will happen naturally.

    After he took it, why did he hurt other juniors in an instant?

    Besides, what he lacked was a spirit sword.

    Yan Yan's expression was complicated, and he wanted to wake up the third senior brother by holding the sword, but in the end he couldn't bear to argue with Wei Zhao who was sitting in a wheelchair.

    Turning his head away, he hummed reluctantly, "Okay, I will take it cautiously in the sword formation."

    Wei Zhao's expression relaxed a lot.

    Yan Yan gritted his teeth, and eagerly put away the white porcelain bone plate, "How many spirit stones?"

    Su Yu waved his hand indifferently.

    Innovative dishes that have not yet undergone trial dishes and multiple rounds of improvement are simply not enough for pricing.

    "Depending on the effect, you can give it whatever you want."

    Yan Yan took a deep look at her.

    All these spiritual materials were exchanged for her gorgeous dress.

    In the past, she wished that everyone would give her the spirit stones on her body.

    "Sixth Junior Brother, be careful." Wei Zhao urged.

    Su Yu also nodded, "Come back if you can't, and try to upgrade Jianxin's finished product a few more times. There are still some animal bones in the kitchen that you need to hack."

    "...!"

    How could she be so confident? Yan Yan really didn't know, but when he looked at the dragon scale sword in the mustard bag, his expression was a bit weird.

    "Understood."

    After finishing speaking, he made a formula to control his sword and left.

    Landing on a tall and straight mountain like ten thousand swords, Yan Yan's complexion became heavy.

    Walking to the entrance of the dark back mountain full of sword energy and every fallen leaf was cut into pieces, he took out his wooden sign to the white-haired old man who was resting with his eyes closed.

    "Master, I have another chance to challenge the Wenxin Formation this month." The

    old Taoist snorted without even opening his eyes, "It's you again. I told you earlier, your sword heart is not pure, and you have cultivated to the point of unity." Before the second level of the sword, don't try to rely on your cultivation to force it through!"

    Yan Yan clenched his fist with his right hand, released it again, and pressed the handle of the dragon scale sword.

    He doesn't have that much time to wait.

    Dabi is in front, and his strength is low, how can he hold the top for the big brother?

    "Master, I have another chance to challenge this month."

    "Trying blindly will only hurt you."

    "Master, I have another chance to challenge this month."

    "..." The old man opened his

    eyes impressively, staring to him.

    After all, he was speechless and accepted his wooden sign.

    Yan Yan thanked her, and strode into the formation that cut iron like mud.

    In an instant, the robe on his body was cut by several sword qi, and a faint smell of blood overflowed!

    The white-haired old man shook his head after taking a look, and closed his eyes.

    "Idiot."

    Su Yu leaned halfway on the seat in the small kitchen, squinting, and was listening to Wei Zhao in the wheelchair explaining the Mind-Inquiring Sword Formation to her.

    "Whether the sword heart is pure or not determines the upper limit of the sword's comprehension and the power of the sword. The same sword formula, the same level, the sword heart is not pure, and the power will be greatly reduced."

    "Eldest brother once said that the sixth brother sword heart is not Chun, even if they are all building foundations and using the same sword move, the sixth junior brother is more than 30% weaker than him. So it is more difficult for him to ask the heart sword formation."

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows.

    "I don't know if he can pass the nine swords into one now." Wei Zhao was worried.

    Su Yu creaked and rocked on the recliner.

    She thinks it's not a big problem.

    Her way of cooking is right.

    If the heart of the sword is not pure, just eat it.

    Make up for the sword with the sword, don't say no if you are a man!

    The ban at the Sword Forest has been triggered. Hundreds of phantoms, like the sharp swords in the hands of Baiqian Jianxiu, formed the third heart-questioning formation in the Ten Thousand Swords Mountain.

    The sword energy covered the sky and the sun, making it impossible for those in the formation to escape.

    And the sword array will condense the most feared thing in the disciple's heart.

    'Trash you want revenge? Hahahaha, you can never do it! '

    'There is no tenth-grade spiritual sword in this world! What do you rely on to complete the ninth stage, idiot! Returning to one less than Jiuzhong, don't even think about killing me! '

    'It's better to die with your whole family! There was a fog of blood in front of Yan Yan 's

    eyes. It was his parents, elder sister, elder brother...the 159 members of the Yan family fell down one by one in front of him.

    He held Su Yu's dragon scale sword tightly, and blood dripped from his broken tiger's mouth.

    Ten first-rank and no-rank spirit swords have already fallen into the mud.

    But he urged the sword art again!

    He wants revenge!

    He wants to protect Qiongfeng!

    He wants to be stronger!

    Never back down unless you die!

    Yan Yan looked up, and saw the man in black robe that he would never forget, stabbing at his chest with a sword that collapsed the sky and destroyed the earth.

    He gritted his teeth, trembled all over, faced the opponent, and slashed the sword in his hand.

    "Pfft—"

    In an instant, the man in black robe turned into thousands of sword qi, devouring him instantly.

    More than a dozen streams of blood burst out from his body at the same time, flying upside down on the ground!

    Yan Yan fell not far from the entrance of the bamboo grove, looking at the bloody cloud, the corners of his dry and cracked mouth tightened.

    Did you fail again...

    How can he kill his enemies like this? How to stand up to Qiongfeng instead of big brother?

    Yan Yan clenched his fists, his teeth chattering.

    "Sixth Junior Brother, you'd better go to the sword formation and take it again. In case, after enlightenment, your sword energy overflows and your sword moves suddenly..." "

    Second Senior Sister will definitely solve your problem of returning to Yijian. Sixth Junior Brother, you believe me, I will The qin formula is only after eating the pill of the second senior sister to reach 60% of the realm of perfection! Your Gui Yi Sword will also definitely improve! '

    'If it doesn't work, come back and try to improve Jianxin's finished product a few more times...'

    Yan Yan was startled, looking at the mustard bag.

    After hesitating for a moment, with blood-stained hands, he finally took out a white porcelain bone dish inside.

    At the bottom of the ossuary, there are two red and two green.

    He looked strange.

    Do you want to try?

    She didn't seem to say which one to take first.

    Yan Yan was tangled.

    He carefully put down the dragon scale sword in his hand, let the sword energy in the formation scratch his back, pinched Shuilingjue with his blood-stained right hand, and after cleaning it, he reached out to pick up the more pleasing Dilu Sword Pill.

    'Emerald Jade Sword Pill, chew and take directly. Yan

    Yan endured the pain in his back and put it in his mouth.

    He froze for a moment, the tip of his tongue was slightly cold, and his tired body was instantly hit by a fresh scent of Xiao Mao.

    But after biting it open, a firm but delicious salty taste and sweet aftertaste immediately exploded in his mouth, and even the pain of being cut into pieces by the sword energy on his body seemed to be relieved by three points.

    He could hardly swallow it.

    After several years in Zhiqiong, he has never tasted such a delicious taste, let alone received... a gift from her.

    The soft, salty taste in his mouth at this moment melted into a touch of sweetness, which made him almost reluctant to lose it, and wanted to keep it between his teeth for a while.

    However, it didn't take long for the Jade Sword Pill to turn into a ball of spiritual energy on the tip of his tongue, pouring into the dantian in his belly.

    Yan Yan was startled.

    She really knows how to make alchemy?

    The appearance of this sword-shaped pill is strange, and the taste is very beautiful, which is different from other pills.

    Yan Yan felt the aura, endured the pain all over his body, and refined the formula.

    But it was only half the salary, he raised his eyes, looked at the phantom of the enemy that had been condensed in front of him, and touched his dantian blankly... After taking

    this pill, why didn't he feel anything other than a cloud of spiritual energy?

    What is this Dan?

    Nothing seems to work.

    Yan Yan was stunned, and looked inside his body, and found that the pill spirit inhaled into his dantian seemed to be attached to his dantian, unable to be absorbed by him, and even the spiritual power he had just lost was not replenished by the elixir.

    The man in black roared and approached a foot in an instant, Yan Yan hurriedly stepped back half a step, holding the sword in his hand tightly.

    Facing the enemy, and feeling the sword in his hand quietly, he couldn't help but smile wryly.

    Can you gain Jianxin and Guiyi Sword Formation? He felt nothing.

    Yan Yan was stunned, he actually had some expectations for her Dan, knowing that he couldn't do it but believed it.

    But it turned out...to be naive.

    His eyes were full of bitterness, his eyes were blurred again, and sweat dripped from his forehead.

    Sure enough, as the elders of the sword array said, his sword heart is too weak, and it is impossible for him to break through if he does not reach the second level of perfection.

    "Brother, you said that Gui Yijian sharpens my sword heart the most."

    Yan Yan closed his eyes weakly.

    "But I'm really stupid..."

    Yan Yan opened his eyes again, and he has made a decision.

    He raised the Dragon Scale Sword with great effort, and cut his tiger's mouth open with one sword.

    Fresh blood spewed out instantly, attached to the Dragon Scale Sword, and the blood-devouring swordsmanship was running, and the blood was absorbed by the sword visibly with the naked eye.

    The Blood-devouring Sword is his way.

    His only way.

    But at this moment of decision, Yan Yan suddenly felt an itch in his dantian.

    He looked inside in a daze, and saw that the strange bright green medicinal power that had just attached to his body and could not be absorbed had started to work.

    With just one breath, the dragon scale sword trembled slightly, and the blood just absorbed by the sword was popped out with a sting!

    Yan Yan:

    The blood-eating exercise was rejected by the sword?

    And the dragon-scale sword in his hand kept trembling, as if it was longing for something, which made the strange green medicine power in his body that he had just taken shake, as if it wanted to leave his dantian and pour into the sword.

    Yan Yan was at a loss, trying to force out the medicinal power from his body.

    In just a moment, the emerald green spiritual power reached the fingertips of the sword, and was swallowed up by the lightly shaking dragon scale sword!

    Yan Yan: "!?"

    In an instant, the two-foot-long sword in his hand, which had only been born for a few days, had a cold light on its surface, and the dragon scales on the hilt were rich, and a burst of emerald green light erupted from the sword.

    A faint scorpion tail appeared on the pattern of the sword groove!

    Yan Yan heard the buzzing of the sword.

    !

    The non-stop whistling of the spirit sword is a sign that the spirit sword is about to step into the third rank!

    Yan Yan was dumbfounded, disregarding the phantom in the formation, he quickly swallowed the remaining three sword pills, and transferred them to the Dragon Scale Sword with spiritual energy.

    All of this seemed familiar, very much like his blood-devouring sword technique of nourishing the sword with qi and blood.

    It's just that the former is the elixir that nourishes the sword body and makes the treasure leap, while the latter only nourishes the power of swinging the sword a few times.

    "Om—"

    In an instant, the Dragon Scale Sword trembled slightly.

    The slightly sweet and salty taste of the sword pill still remained in Yan Yan's mouth, and the two medicinal powers of Dantian had already been transferred to the sword through the meridians of the right arm, but at this moment the arm holding the sword was weakly swollen, which seemed to echo with the trembling of the spirit sword.

    Before his eyes, there also seemed to be a vision, seeing the sword in his hand emerging from nothing, the sword embryo of the animal bone, calcined in the fire, melting the cloud flower juice, stabbing with the tail of a scorpion...

    This is his sword.

    He froze, closing his eyes and falling into concentration.

    "Huh?"

    The old white-haired guard outside the sword formation opened his sleepy eyes and looked suspiciously at the formation.

    "There is no movement, dead?"

    He got up, and was about to make a tactic to stop the movement of the formation, but there was a pause.

    "What's the matter, the brat is still enlightened inside?!"

    His white eyebrows twitched.

    But in doubt, the several spirit swords hanging on the cypress trees behind him trembled endlessly, shaking, and wanted to fly into the sword array!

    "??"

    "This brat is swallowing my sword energy?!" Yan Yan woke up from

    samadhi

    , barely feeling the weight of the sword in his hand.

    Lifting the sword up, the sword's intent moved with the heart.

    "This is the heart of the sword that the elder brother said?" A

    spiritual sword passed through his hand, and it was cultivated to a higher level.

    He and the spirit sword have a tacit understanding.

    At this time, it was actually easy for the sword formula to work.

    Yan Yan made a tactic, and the ten swords that fell on the ground floated in the air for a moment.

    The newly promoted Dragon Scale Sword emits eight beams of light, absorbing the eight beams of sword energy in the sword array, expanding them instantly, and entering the array one by one with a soft sound.

    Although he still lacks eight spiritual swords, his sword heart has passed the second major perfection!

    Eighteen to one.

    Yan Yan raised his eyes, and pressed his sword down on the man in black in front of him.

    The bloody feud suddenly turned into a phantom and shattered.

    Ask the heart formation, broken!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 347 37
Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is also bound A talent training system has...
245K 17.6K 33
ចំណងពូក្មួយមួយគូដែលបានបង្កើតឱ្យមានចំណងស្នេហាចេញមក តើស្នេហាជាអ្វី?? ពួកគេច្បាស់ជាយល់ពីន័យរបស់ប្រយោគនេះបានកាន់តែច្បាស់ នៅពេលដែលពួកគេដឹកដៃគ្នាដើរទៅមុខកា...
69K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
45.3K 1.2K 13
Started: March 24, 2020 Ended: June 14, 2020 Highest Ranks: #5 in Harmione #3 in Sideways #2 in dontread (LMAO-) ___________________ "Ron and I never...