I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 4

1.3K 36 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 4 I Cooked Today

    To the dome, small kitchen.

    Su Yu also wanted to understand his current situation.

    She can't cook normally with the spiritual grass of the spiritual valley in the world of cultivating immortals?

    What is the probability of Yudan powder extraction appearing?

    Is it possible to improve the taste of Yudan powder?

    Su Yu, a retired king, found the joy and challenge of developing new dishes back then, and immediately became serious.

    To cook porridge, first start by sifting every grain of rice, and select out the rice grains that are slightly lower.

    After cleaning and soaking, throw it into the pot and light the fire.

    A bowl of porridge is also particular. It should be boiled without overflowing, and the heat should be just right. Ensure that rice grains and rice grains, rice grains and clean water, and rice grains and pot walls are gently tumbling and colliding just right, so that the grains of grains will pop into flowers, gelatinize and soften, and will not become pulpy.

    At the beginning, a regular diner came to her restaurant for three consecutive years, ordering a bowl of porridge every day, and it was unshakable, which shows the skill.

    At this moment, Su Yu stood in front of the stove and closed his eyes, listening to the movement in the pot, constantly adjusting the spirit fire, and once again entered into a wonderful sensory experience.

    In front of the eyes, the rice is growing and green, and there is a cloud

    of spiritual energy... Behind Lu Yizhou, he was dumbfounded when he saw her throwing the spiritual grain into the iron pot.

    "Second Senior Sister, are you hungry?" But

    why not use Bigu Pill.

    Lu Yizhou was full of doubts, and called Su Yu a few times, but she didn't seem to hear him.

    Just as he was about to leave, he felt that in the iron pot in the small kitchen, the aura of grain gradually cleared, filled and stabilized, which was a sign of successful extraction of the essence.

    ?

    !

    Lu Yizhou froze in place, almost lost his mind.

    the same.

    It is the same as what the third senior brother ate just now. Even, the aura is more pure.

    And looking at Su Yu again, I saw that she seemed to be blessed, she took a step forward, and lifted the lid of the pot with bare hands. When the aura of the rice was at its peak, she shoveled out the moon-like luster inside with a shovel. Jade powder, put into a porcelain bowl.

    The action is done in one go!

    Lu Yizhou took two steps back and looked at the blue and white porcelain bowl on the stove in disbelief.

    For a moment, he didn't know whether it was his own dreamland of demonic obstacles, or he had entered the illusion of some master.

    So that's the case, no wonder, the jade pill powder that the third senior brother was full of praise before was taken out of a bowl!

    Everything makes sense.

    no.

    How can it be reasonable?

    Lu Yizhou's heart was shocked.

    He heard that the most talented alchemist in the sect also used the alchemy furnace!

    No, obviously all alchemists use alchemy furnaces.

    Lu Yizhou couldn't laugh or cry.

    There is a magic circle engraved on the alchemy furnace, which can help alchemy monks better perceive the spiritual grass and transmit the heat of the spiritual fire.

    Without these, even with fire spiritual power, it is impossible to become a pill.

    But he looked up blankly, and watched Su Yu grab the next handful of spiritual grain, sift, wash, and pour it into the pot... Soon the essence came out again.

    Lu Yizhou gasped and looked at the second blue and white porcelain bowl.

    again?

    Half a year ago, an elder of the sect practiced alchemy. He was sweating profusely, his face was tired and pale, as if he was facing a formidable enemy, and the last three furnaces only became one.

    And the second senior sister next to him, with a smile on her lips, her apricot eyes curved up, her expression was like soaring happiness, a total of two pots, comfortable and relaxed, it was all done?

    Lu Yizhou didn't know the way of alchemy, but he had heard more than once that alchemy to extend the lives of monks was like walking against the sky, and it was even more difficult.

    Not only must you focus on forcing out the spiritual fire in your body and control the pill furnace, but you must also use your sea of ​​consciousness to perceive the changes in the herbs in the pill furnace. These two items alone made the alchemists haggard every time they opened the furnace, and they failed frequently.

    This is why the raw materials of Yudan powder are cheap, but the finished product is so expensive.

    But now Su Yu's complexion is getting more and more ruddy, his eyes are getting brighter and brighter, and he is obviously more energetic.

    She is only at the fifth level of Qi refining!

    Lu Yizhou felt that his sea of ​​consciousness was about to be shattered.

    ...

    loop, repeat.

    The brilliance of the colorful cauldron in Su Yu's dantian seemed to be a little wider.

    Hot air rose in her body and circulated along the meridians, making every pore of her feel as if soaked in hot springs, and it felt as if someone was rubbing it gently for her.

    Su Yu felt that he could cook until the end of time.

    It's so refreshing.

    But when the seventh pot was cooking, she stopped with a strange expression.

    "Okay, let's stop here."

    Su Yusheng brought out six small dishes for his own use, and there was still Liuhai bowls of thin noodles left on the stove.

    "Take these to your third senior brother. I marked them, one to six, and asked him to taste each, and give me a survey letter on the effect and taste of jade pill powder."

    Lu Yizhou was stunned.

    After Su Yu finished speaking, he waved at him with a rosy face,

    "Go, your second senior sister has worked hard and needs to rest now."

    Lu Yizhou thought she was in a very good state at first, and alchemy was so simple, but after hearing this , Immediately my heart trembled.

    The elder brother said that some people can look normal even if they go crazy under strong support.

    It seems that Second Senior Sister is like this!

    How could she not be tired after turning on six pots, no, six furnaces in a row?

    She is only at the fifth level of qi refining, so the sea of ​​consciousness must be exhausted.

    Lu Yizhou immediately took a deep look at Su Yu.

    I just feel that Second Senior Sister's back today seems to be a bit taller under the setting sun.

    ...

    After he left, Su Yu stretched comfortably all over his pores.

    Open the lid of the pot and look at the snow-colored white porridge that is steaming slowly and the grains of rice rolling in the pot.

    She couldn't laugh or cry, she looked inside the cauldron in her dantian.

    Sure enough, its multicolored luster temporarily converges.

    Therefore, the extraction of grain essence is not unlimited. With her current situation, she can only do it about six times a day.

    The five-color light on the surface of the dantian cauldron should be the five-element spiritual power in her trash five-spirit root.

    Once depleted, it is temporarily unusable.

    I just don't know how long it will take to recover my spiritual power.

    Master Su touched his ruddy face. Fortunately, he drove away the demon boy, otherwise she would not be able to answer these questions.

    She comfortably served a bowl of porridge and returned to her room.

    The Five Elements Pot in Dantian looks like a centrifuge for molecular cooking.

    Before her body and spiritual power recovered, she could only do ordinary cooking. And once the spiritual power is abundant, it is extremely easy to extract the food into the essence.

    But besides the simple spiritual grain, is it the same for other spiritual foods?

    What else does the Five Elements Pot do?

    Well, Master Su still needs more experimental samples and people to try 'dishes'.

    Su Yu propped his forehead leisurely, and waited until the porridge was slightly cool, then squinted his eyes, and brought it to his red lips slowly.

    Smells.

    taste.

    Experience the stickiness and softness of porridge and rice on the lips and teeth.

    This beautiful, flawless art.

    As expected of her.

    "What, she made this all?" Wei Zhao on the bed almost lost his voice when he looked at the jade pill powder that Lu Yizhou could barely hold with both hands.

    six bowls.

    "She is now..."

    Lu Yizhou sighed, "Senior sister went back to her room to rest, she said she was tired."

    Wei Zhao couldn't recover for a long time.

    Immediately, in my mind, the image of a slender figure sluggish and crumbling, the sea of ​​consciousness exhausted.

    She actually did this for him?

    "Third Senior Brother, tell me, is Second Senior Sister actually a gifted alchemist?"

    Lu Yizhou thought about it, and carefully glanced at Wei Zhao.

    "She can burn...refine jade pill powder, after that, can second senior sister refine a third-grade butian pill for you?"

    Wei Zhao was startled.

    The third grade butian pill, the elixir for repairing golden pills. Even if the golden core is broken, as long as the pieces are intact, it can be repaired.

    If he took one, not only would he be able to recover to his peak immediately, but he could also become a real Jindan stage sword cultivator!

    But is that a elixir that can be refined at the fifth level of Qi Refining?

    The last time the foundation-building cultivator of the first-class peak stepped over the steps to refine the elixir, the sea of ​​consciousness was turbulent and comatose, and he did not wake up for three days.

    "Confused. Don't mention this to her."

    Wei Zhao firmly vetoed it.

    "By the way, senior brother, do you have any news?"

    Lu Yizhou's shoulders dropped instantly, his expression heavy.

    "Three days ago, the sixth junior brother broke your golden core, and Fei Jian passed it on to the elder brother. But Fei Jian turned around Zhiqiong Peak, but he couldn't find the direction. After wandering for two days, he came back again."

    His tone was sad.

    The eldest brother Jindan is at the peak, and the Nascent Soul is just around the corner. Not only is he powerful, but he also teaches them like a father on weekdays, and guides them in the maze of exercises.

    For so many years, even if the master disappeared, they didn't feel that there was no leader.

    Because the eldest brother has been their pillar all along.

    But now...

    "Senior Brother, Senior Brother seems to be missing too." Lu Yizhou said painfully.

    Wei Zhao was shocked.

    At half-payment, he collapsed on the side of the bed in a daze, his face ashen ashes.

    Northern Xinjiang.

    On the top of the iceberg, there are three inches of silver frost on the ground, the sky is full of hail, and there is no living thing.

    Three thousand lakes condense into a mirror.

    With a puff, a snake-like scarlet-purple thunderbolt landed on the lake, shattering the ice soul and turning it into ice mist.

    In the mist, I saw a man with black hair carrying a broad sword on his back, immersed in the icy lake, meditating with his eyes closed.

    Another red-purple lightning bolt flew down and poured in from the top of his forehead.

    He snorted, a trace of blood spilled from the corner of his mouth.

    "Mr. Dao, your Dao has been accomplished, and it will be futile to suppress your cultivation."

    An ice turtle with icicles condensed next to it spoke out.

    "Heavenly Tribulation landed, it's time for you to cross the Tribulation and ascend!"

    If others were here, they might lose their voice in shock.

    In the entire southern and northern borders, no one has been able to ascend for a hundred years, but this man with black hair has reached the time of crossing the catastrophe.

    But without saying a word, he took off the broad sword and inserted it into the lake, erecting a barrier to prevent several thunderstorms from falling.

    The ice turtle was shocked, "Daojun, why is this?"

    Every time you suppress the realm, it will make Tianjie stronger. At the time of crossing the catastrophe, it will be several times more terrifying, and if you are not careful, you will die.

    The black-haired man sat upright in the icy mist, with a trace of bitterness overflowing from his thin lips.

    Unexpectedly, he was looking for a place with weak spiritual energy like Zhiqiong Peak. Without any training magic weapon from Nanxun School, and only taking the fewest spiritual stones, it still couldn't stop him from building a foundation in one day and Mahayana in a thousand days.

    Between heaven and earth, yin and yang intersect, and luck is conserved. He respected the way of heaven and didn't intend to interfere with anyone's fate, he just waited for the ascension.

    But recently, the fates of his juniors and sisters suddenly became gloomy, and Zhi Qiongfeng's original luck was faintly sparse, and he was suspected of being robbed, which made him very shocked and angry.

    He was trying to regain their original luck for them, but Lei Jie showed signs of coming five days ago, so he could only come to the top of this iceberg to forcefully suppress them.

    Ninety-nine and eighty-one catastrophes.

    Only by escaping for 300 days in this icy place that blocks the sky and the sun can the catastrophe dissipate automatically.

    By then, he will be able to return to the peak, change the fate of his juniors and sisters against the sky, and find his master again!

    After everything is done, it will not be too late to ascend to the upper world.

    "Open."

    Under the thunder calamity, he didn't resist, and unexpectedly separated a divine sense, which attached to the ice soul.

    As soon as Bing Po condensed into a light curtain, three lightning tribulations struck down forcefully.

    The broad sword floating in the air remained motionless.

    Lei Jie lingered in doubt, and it slowly dissipated after a while.

    The man with black hair looked at the light curtain.

    I don't know what's going on on the peak now, whether the second junior sister... is reliable.

    Thinking of this, he felt uneasy.

    If he hadn't been too hasty and the hexagram pointed directly at her, he really couldn't put this burden on her.

    'Third Senior Brother, Eldest Senior Brother may not be able to help us anymore. Xiao Muge

    in the frozen lake looked at the fourth junior brother and the bedridden third junior brother in the light curtain, his eyes full of pain.

    Third Junior Brother, Fourth Junior Brother, wait for three hundred days to be brothers, and I will definitely come back to save you!

    'We'd better find the Second Senior Sister and let her try to see if she can refine the third-grade Butian Pill in the future to help you reshape the golden elixir. Xiao Muge

    paused for a moment with a painful expression.

    A red-purple thunder slammed into his broad sword without a trace of decoration.

    The thunder was too loud, did he hear it wrong?

    Who... alchemy?

    "Second Senior Sister, I'm sorry, but the Jade Pill Powder effect and...taste letter you requested have not been completed yet."

    In the early morning of the second day, Lu Yizhou was in Wei Zhao's room, looking at Su Yu who walked in Lei Lifeng to ask for the letter with a little anxiety.

    Wei Zhao on the bed pursed his lips and remained silent.

    "Those are enough for ten days, senior sister, wait a minute." Lu Yizhou coughed lightly, "The third senior brother only used the first bowl."

    Su Yu: "..."

    This efficiency.

    Her addiction to innovative dishes was picked up, but the dish testers were far behind schedule.

    "You can use six portions for one meal, one-sixth each."

    Lu Yizhou didn't expect her to be so urgent, and he couldn't laugh or cry when he heard her words, "Senior sister, every time the dan powder is taken out of the mustard bag, the aura will dissipate a bit How can I use six copies at the same time?"

    Delay.

    How can she immediately improve new dishes and develop new dishes again if she can't give the difference of the samples?

    The management of the kitchen, lost at the starting line!

    Su Yu took a deep look at him, "Fourth Junior Brother, you thought you saved fifty hundred dollars, but in fact, you seriously delayed the big thing."

    Lu Yizhou was stunned.

    What's the big deal?

    "Second Senior Sister, I might have been able to develop a spirit powder that would allow you to advance immediately, but it turned out..."

    Su Yu shook his head.

    "Isn't this delayed by you?"

    There were two shocked faces in the room.

    At the sect exchange office, there is a first-grade spirit-gathering powder that can speed up the absorption of spirit energy. A bottle is worth 1,000 spirit stones. Some disciples on the first-class peaks have a lot of resources and no shortage of spirit stones. They take one bottle every ten days and three bottles every month. According to observations, they are indeed about 20% faster than ordinary monks from the first floor of foundation establishment to the second floor.

    She said, is this an immediate promotion? But there is no place for this, and this gathering spirit powder, which has never been heard of, can be developed casually.

    But when Lu Yizhou thought of her cooking in an iron pot with a rosy face in the small kitchen, he felt a little uncertain.

    "In short, you should speed up the tasting."

    Su Yu didn't care about their mentality of saving Lingshi.

    Increase income and reduce expenditure.

    Open source is the number one priority.

    In total, the entire peak now has eight thousand spirit stones, can it save the cost of hiring a master of the tribulation period?

    "Junior brother, don't delay the serious business."

    Su Yu straightened his robe and turned around gracefully, leaving a slender back view of the two shocked junior brothers.

    But after taking two steps she stopped again.

    "I see how many spiritual chickens there are in the back mountain. Are there owners? If not, the senior sister will temporarily embezzle them."

    This early in the morning, breakfast has not yet been settled.

    "This, please use this second senior sister." What

    if the spirit chicken turns into jade pill powder?

    No, it has become a gathering powder!

    Lu Yizhou couldn't help raising a little anticipation. He had never taken spirit gathering powder before, and he heard that the first time he took it, the effect was the best.

    "Fourth junior brother, you believe everything she says, how can you take on the management of the entire mountain?" Wei Zhao couldn't stand it anymore.

    "Spirit-gathering powder requires more than 50 years of spiritual grass, not a spiritual valley that can be grown twice a year."

    Lu Yizhou suddenly woke up, and couldn't help feeling disappointed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
92.2K 1.4K 126
Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to complete the task of helping the male l...
18K 347 37
Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is also bound A talent training system has...
27K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...