I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 2

1.4K 34 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 2 I Cooked Rice Today

    Inside the kitchenette.

    When Lu Yizhou rushed in, he saw a bowl of sticky porridge by the stove.

    It should be that he cooked it before leaving in the morning, asked the second senior sister to help heat it up, and sent it to the third senior brother.

    But now there is no heat in the bowl.

    "Second Senior Sister, you... do you know that Third Senior Brother is so weak that he can't move an inch, and can only rely on us to bring him food? We are late, and he can only be hungry."

    Su Yu stood by the stove helplessly.

    She started learning art from her grandfather at the age of five, helped in the shop at the age of eighteen, and opened her own shop at the age of twenty... She has served at least 10,000 diners.

    But now, she couldn't even cook a bowl of unpalatable porridge.

    Lu Yizhou was anxious and annoyed. He really wished that there could be some kind of heaven and earth treasure that could wake up the second senior sister. Open her eyes and see, is this the time for her to continue to feel sorry for herself, and even hate the third senior brother? She has high self-esteem, but it is very difficult for the third senior brother to live now. They are her classmates after all, she is so cruel...

    But suddenly, he looked up and saw Su Yu in front of him, holding the corner of her own clothes with both hands, drooping Shoulders, the whole person was overwhelmed and frustrated.

    Lu Yizhou was stunned.

    She has always had a very high self-esteem. Two years ago, she beat the sixth junior brother with a flying sword to vent her anger. She would rather be scolded by her master than die.

    But at this moment, she seemed a little apologetic. She had never seen Lu Yizhou in Qiongfeng for ten years.

    He was full of anger, as if he was being plucked by the seven strings of a guqin, and he was defeated for a while.

    "Hey, Second Senior Sister, I'm not blaming you, it's because I shouldn't let you do such trivial things..."

    Su Yu was worried, but still raised his hand to stop him, "There are no small things in the kitchen. Don't talk about these things, you should find a way to clean the porridge first." Warm it up and send it to your third senior brother."

    Lu Yizhou nodded immediately.

    Yes, he was confused.

    But I was a little suspicious, trying to find a way to heat up the porridge? Is it difficult?

    He glanced at Su Yu, picked up the porridge bowl immediately, and urged Wen Jue.

    In an instant, the porridge and rice in the bowl were steaming.

    Su Yu:

    Why didn't he turn the rice into flour?

    But this trick is really convenient. If all the waiters in her store know how to do this, then the food can be kept at the optimum temperature at the entrance and delivered to the diners' tables.

    She was full of envy and appreciation, which made Lu Yizhou blush a little.

    And after he relaxed, he smelled a strong smell of grain lingering in the back kitchen.

    He immediately looked suspiciously at the porcelain bowl in his hand, and then at the cast iron pot on the stove beside Su Yu.

    The source of the smell appears to be the latter.

    It was a very pure scent of spiritual grain, mellow and sticky, which made him, a monk who had long been fasted, feel a little hungry.

    But at a glance, he saw a wooden lid tightly fastened to the iron pan on the stove.

    Lu Yizhou was about to take another look, but Su Yu drove him away instead.

    "Your third senior brother is still hungry."

    Yes!

    Lu Yizhou hurriedly put aside distracting thoughts, and walked towards the backyard.

    Seeing him turn around, Su Yu wiped off the thin sweat on the back of his neck, filled out the 'unknown powder' from the iron pan, and hid it in a mustard bag to destroy the corpse.

    After doing this, he caught up with Lu Yizhou in the small courtyard outside.

    Her third junior brother, Daoxiu Weizhao, her first disabled junior in the novel, has a poor golden core broken, so she has to go and see it too.

    What if it can be rescued?

    Follow Lu Yizhou into the second room in the right wing, just as she was about to enter the room, Lu Yizhou turned his head and showed a complicated expression.

    "Second Senior Sister, Third Senior Brother can't bear to be stimulated now. If there is any discomfort, just let him go."

    He felt that Second Senior Sister seemed to have changed a little.

    Talking to him is not as cold and domineering as before.

    The big brother said that everyone needs to sharpen. Maybe with a burden on you, you can gain something.

    Now it seems that Second Senior Sister is indeed changing for the better.

    But while Lu Yizhou was relieved, he was afraid that the second senior sister would suddenly change back to the past when seeing the third senior brother, or even worsen.

    "I know."

    Su Yu agreed.

    Walking into the back room, she had already seen the patient on the couch.

    A man with closed eyes, wheat-colored skin and bluish-white skin, looked about twenty-five or six years old. Although he was sluggish and comatose, he still held a copper-colored and domineering sword with little decoration in his hands.

    He actually slept with the knife.

    Lu Yizhou lowered his voice, "Third senior brother has always been like this, never leaving his body with a knife. The senior brother once said that he is the most talented and hardworking person among us. As long as he can stabilize the golden core, he will definitely break through the road in the future." .But I didn't expect...God's will trick people."

    Su Yu felt the depression of the young man beside him.

    But Lu Yizhou pulled himself together quickly, put the porridge bowl on the bed, and helped Wei Zhao who had fallen into a coma again.

    "He doesn't seem to be able to eat." Su Yu took a look and felt that he could barely eat porridge.

    "The meridian is damaged, the golden core is broken, and you will be unconscious repeatedly."

    Lu Yizhou was also lucky at this time, thanks to the medicine given by Uncle Li.

    He carefully took out the jade bottle in the mustard bag, and poured the fine powder inside into a small spoon.

    Su Yu was stunned when he saw it.

    This pearly white and shiny powder texture seems a little familiar?

    She couldn't help touching the mustard bag around her waist that was always hot because of her guilty conscience.

    Lu Yizhou only poured about one-third of the spoonful before putting away the jade bottle. He moved very slowly, for fear that the excess jade pill powder would leak out and be wasted.

    "This is from Uncle Li."

    Immediately, he explained the cause and effect, as well as the efficacy of this jade pill powder.

    "But it is very rare, and there is no exchange in sects. On the way back, I asked my friends in the monk market to inquire about the elixir shop."

    He squeezed Shuilingjue and poured water into the small spoon to melt the jade elixir powder.

    "I hope there is an alchemist willing to refine it."

    Is it really brewed with boiling water?

    Su Yu couldn't laugh or cry.

    Lu Yizhou quickly put the powder into the mouth of the unconscious Wei Zhao.

    It didn't take long for Su Yu to see the third junior brother with his eyes closed and his face pale and bluish, his brows relaxed, his breathing smooth, and a hint of color gradually appeared on his chapped lips.

    It turned out to be really better.

    "Jade pill powder can help the third senior brother absorb a little bit of spiritual energy, otherwise the meridians would be dry and stagnant, and it would be very painful."

    Lu Yizhou picked up the porridge on the bed, trying to put some in his mouth. After all, jade dan powder is scarce now, so it still needs to be paired with some porridge and rice.

    But just after taking a bite, the person on the bed collapsed coughing painfully, and vomited out in one bite.

    "Senior brother three!"

    Su Yu quickly took the porridge from Lu Yizhou's hand.

    She knew that this porridge was unpalatable.

    Lu Yizhou's face was ugly, but it happened that the jade slip on his waist was lit up.

    He bowed his head, a message appeared on the jade slip, and he was overjoyed as soon as he read it.

    "Someone sells jade pill powder!"

    But as he continued to read, his voice gradually froze.

    "A bottle... 500 spirit stones..."

    Lu Yizhou was shocked for a moment.

    Just now, I only fed my brother a meal, and then went to one-sixth of the jade bottle. Even if this bottle is saved, it will last for two days at most, which is equivalent to fifteen bottles per month and 7500 spirit stones!

    Before the elder brother left, he told him that he left 8000 spirit stones in the room and set up restrictions. If you want to use it, you need the consent of more than three of him, the second senior sister, or other junior brothers and sisters.

    But this is only enough for one month!

    Lu Yizhou was dumbfounded.

    "Second Senior Sister," Lu Yizhou gritted his teeth, "Can we embezzle a thousand spirit stones first and buy two bottles for Third Senior Brother first."

    Su Yu was about to speak when he heard struggling and panting on the bed.

    "No... use..."

    At some point, Wei Zhao on the bed opened his eyes and pursed his mouth tightly.

    "I'm a waste...what kind of spirit stone...!"

    He had already woken up and listened to their words.

    "You... let's go..."

    Seeing her, Wei Zhao turned his face away for a moment, but he didn't even want to look at her.

    When Su Yu saw his slightly purple eyes, which looked like gemstones, he immediately remembered the scene where the original body had ridiculed him countless times that he was born with different pupils, which was an ominous scene.

    She blamed the fault of her stagnant cultivation back then on this third junior brother who entered the mountain a year later than her, and tried every means to drive him away.

    Later, when Wei Zhaoxiu surpassed her, she hated him even more. Every time he went on a mission, she laughed and said that she hoped he would never come back.

    Su Yu coughed lightly.

    Well, as long as I'm not embarrassed, it's someone else who is embarrassed.

    "Well, Fourth Junior Brother, I'll wait for you outside. I have something to tell you."

    After finishing speaking, she turned around gracefully.

    Seriously ill patients don't want to see her, so she has to leave quickly to avoid getting angry.

    Su Yu ran faster than Wei Zhao thought, making him hold his hands tightly.

    "Third Senior Brother, Second Senior Sister is actually much better today." Lu Yizhou wanted to ease the relationship between the two.

    But Wei Zhao interrupted him with a snap.

    He struggled to push the red copper knife that he had been carrying on his body to the ground.

    Don't overdo it.

    "Take it, sell it."

    "Third senior brother!"

    Daoxiu, everyone loves swords like their lives.

    Lu Yizhou's heart palpitated, "You can definitely recover."

    Wei Zhao closed his eyes, gasping for breath like a fish thrown ashore, and continued with a pale face after a long time.

    "Now, on the peak...the one with the highest cultivation level is you...increase your strength and protect...your juniors and sisters..."

    He was in the secret realm, and he should have obeyed the senior brother's advice not to condense the golden core.

    But for some reason, a voice told him that if he didn't condense the golden core this time, there would be no better opportunity in the future.

    He actually believed in this intuition. He was confused for a moment, and under impulse, he became a waste now.

    Wei Zhao gritted his teeth in pain, "Take it for a third-grade crested qin, the thirty-six peak competition...you will lead the team. Don't buy any pills for the trash!"

    Lu Yizhou's expression changed suddenly.

    Wei Zhao stopped looking at him, turned his head with difficulty, and looked out of the wooden window, the senior sister who he had never smiled at him in his memory.

    Now, as she wishes.

    After a cup of tea, Su Yu, who was waiting outside the room, finally saw Lu Yizhou walking out with a dejected face and heavy steps.

    "Fourth Junior Brother."

    Lu Yizhou raised his head, and finally got rid of his worries about how to replace Third Senior Brother to guard the mountain, and how to make money to buy jade pill powder.

    He had a sad face, "What do you want, Senior Sister?"

    He was not in the mood right now, listening to Second Senior Sister complaining that Third Senior Brother was rude to her.

    "Junior Brother, please identify this fan for Senior Sister."

    What fan? He only wants Jade Pill powder now, and the rest doesn't matter what rouge powder is, how can a cultivator pay attention to these external things!

    Where did he know each other, how can he tell the difference?

    Lu Yizhou felt uncomfortable and just wanted to refuse.

    As soon as he opened his mouth and lowered his head to speak, he saw an ordinary blue and white porcelain bowl in Su Yu's hand.

    Sure enough, there was some powder lying in it, fine and white, with some faint luster, he didn't recognize it...

    wait a minute, he knew it!

    "Master, teacher... Senior sister, what is this!?"

    Lu Yizhou couldn't stop shaking while holding the right arm of the saber.

    Su Yu blinked.

    Not only does this child have demons, he is also short-sighted.

    She moved closer.

    Lu Yizhou took a step back, not daring to speak into the bowl.

    He looked at his mustard bag like a ghost.

    The little jade bottle given by Uncle Li is still in his mustard seed bag, its position has not been moved at all!

    Wei Zhao was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, making mental preparations that he would be a waste to bring down his juniors and sisters in the future.

    As a result, two figures walked in again.

    Only this time, Su Yu was in front and Lu Yizhou was behind.

    Wei Zhao frowned and opened his eyes, "I didn't mean to say goodbye..."

    But the blue and white porcelain bowl, held by a slender white hand, was delivered to his eyes, interrupting him.

    "Third Junior Brother, it's shameful to waste food."

    "You can eat it while it's hot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.2K 13
Started: March 24, 2020 Ended: June 14, 2020 Highest Ranks: #5 in Harmione #3 in Sideways #2 in dontread (LMAO-) ___________________ "Ron and I never...
48.7K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
23.8K 407 83
Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smashed into a book by the powerful thunder...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...