The Poisonous Feather // MHA...

By LanaFuri

Welcoming death was something he was used to after all. But waking up in a whole ass different universe was s... More

Intro
Is it the end?
The weird people
Some history
New start
The flying news
Share the past
Blood stained walls
Shopping trip
Small details
Comfortable silence
Little fledgling
Take me for a flight
Principal's office
Down the halls
Class struggle
Unwanted attention
Bad memory
Sudden hope
After all you have me
Stranger danger?
Comfort talks
Surprise surprise
Following regret
Paper chaos
Guy in the halls
Angry Pomeranian
Take it back
Burning pain
Sweet Nightmares
Hello surprise
Fight or flight
Not worth the save
Hospitalization
Deal for the night
Better than ever
Empty mind
Don't follow the shadows
Memory problem?
Confrontation
Reality nightmare
The Bird's return
Everything I wanted
Relatives
Wind in your wings
The Protection squad?
Spill the blood
Todoroki family mystery
Poisonous fear
Suspicions
Don't let the lies fool you
There's something wrong
Teacher bonding
Complicated visit
Evil eyes
Psychosis' mind
Like the wind
Unpleasant rumors
Sign those papers
Tell me more
Shattering thoughts
Look at the starts shining
Dreading truth
Can't control the tears
Secret love child
Hidden terror
Darkening Ages
Grumpy Bird
Wicked smiles and broken tears
Blurry memories
Have fun
Ghost's mission
Isn't that your fault?
Snapping threads
Powerless
Glimming lights
Red means danger
Sound of anger
Snap your beak
Sing birdie
Sing your little heart out
Run rabbit run
Blinding explosions
Last hope
Detective or a spy
Learn your place
Fly high, birdie
God's attachment
Not so friendly
Scars that adorn you
Phantom screams
Howling in the dark
A real Hero
Swing your sword
Bloody Poison
Look at the stars
In the big black ink
Phone call
What's the problem?
Meaningless words
Pogtopia
What is this pain I feel?
Red Stars
Dead Man's Return
Hospital lights
Blame yourself
Endless pit
Listen to what they say
Friendly neighbor
Fly until you fall
Green, blue and black
White feathers
Your friend
Whatever he wants
Boiling rage
Solve the puzzles
Wild wild... what?
Over the universe
Betrayed by fate
Coming back for you
Take me away
Losing yourself
Rumbling
Crying walls
Shattered connection
Mourning you
Lost in the void
Power off
It's Christmas Baby
To be Worthy
Flickering souls
Spiders under your pillow
Apologies through tears
Bringing down walls

Nightmares from the Ravine

1.2K 70 46
By LanaFuri

I'm bored, so if you have any questions about me or any of my books, ask away! I will answer them tater on.

Hope you have a good day/night!
Live you all!

・.。.:* *.:。.・

A shadow casted down upon the ground, light cut off for a moment by the black cloud. A murder of Crows flew ahead, high in the air with their wings flapping endlessly. Occasional squeaks ripped through the air, quiet but still loud enough to be heard even from the land.
They moved quickly, with no flaws and nothing bothering them, each keeping up with the pace and no one staying behind. Their black eyes staring far ahead, almost as if they could see something a human eye couldn't and wasn't capable of seeing.
Whoever dared to look up upon noticing their appearance was overcome with a sudden fear, legs trembling and arms itching, a feeling too familiar in their guts.
But no matter who looked or what they did, the murder continued on their way. Because they were sent on a mission that they couldn't fail. They were born just for this exact moment and there was no place for any mistakes. Something was calling them, their instincts taking the best out of them to the point where they broke out of their keeper's connection.

Their instincts were strong, leading them exactly where they were supposed to be. The pull on the bond was there, they could feel it. And it only meant one thing.
Their voices turned into one, small heads chanting in a loop.

Lost raven

Lost raven

Lost raven

Lost raven

Bring back the Fledgling

Pure Child

Lost Birdie

Bring back to Nest

They were clearer than normal, louder and more focused on the goal all together. A mission it was, something they waited years for. No matter the generation, the goal was the same. To look out for the Raven Child and provide him with safety. The thought of him being lost somewhere else didn't sit right with them, the distance too far to protect the Fledgling.
He was supposed to be in the Nest, where it was safe and nothing could get to him. There was no harm in the Nest.
But little Birdies were supposed to leave the nest eventually and they were assigned to follow him to a new one. Where they could keep an eye on him and push away any harm coming his way.

What is plan?

Mother said take care of little fledgling

Take him back?

Not necessary

Watch over?

Yes

Keep safe

Fend off any predator

Kill?

Must

That thought alone ripped few short calls from the Crows that flew on the side, both left and right parting from the middle group. In front of them formed an old entrance to a cave, nothing but darkness visible inside. One of the Crows, the oldest one, called out and awaited for a call back. Nothing happened for a moment and when the crow was about to call for the second time, a soft cry answered, echoing through the dark cave and reaching their small ears.
The oldest Crow slowly flew closer to the entrance of the cave, head titling to the side to see if it could see something. But with it being so dark, it had no chance of noticing anything odd. Instead, it looked back and called before diving inside the cave. Quickly followed by the rest of the Crow's that were in the middle part, they all disappeared in the darkness. The two groups left outside took a moment to fly above the cave and observe their surrounding, before half of them dived towards the ground and soon also disappeared in the darkness. For a moment, the only birds that left didn't do much, simply flying around and waiting. Soon enough, they circled the cave and dived right inside, their vision decreasing by the lack of any light.
That didn't stop them from flying deeper inside the cave, dodging any rocks or different traps at the last second.

And after what seemed like forever, they made it to the end of the cave that seemed to never end. The rest of the bird's were already there, all except for two sitting right under the ceiling on some old chains that hung down from the ceiling. They joined them, settling down and making more space for the rest. Soon, the cave was filled with birds to the brim, sound of rustling interrupting the silence.
One of the two Crow's that weren't sitting down hopped on the ground, making it's way to the middle of the cave slowly, before stopping. The second one stayed by the side, head titling in every direction as it tried to grasp what the other was doing.
The first crow used it's small feet to tap the ground and listening to the sound before hoping around and repeating the motion. It did just that for some time, just tapping and listening to the sound.

What doing?

Looking

Why?

The source

Is not here?

Has to be

A Crow, whose name was Ghost that was given because him of the small white spot on the top of his head, fluttered his feathers and hoped back to where he was before. He made a small chirp, followed by another two and they listened. There was silence, nothing answering him and he found himself repeating the call a second time and then third.

Not here?

Can't be

Fake call?

No

Danger

Confusion?

Never

Ghost then got an idea and he leaned forward to gently peck the ground. A soft sound, barely having any tune to it. He repeated, head perking up when he heard something. He did it again and froze for a moment, before a cry reached his ears.
He did it again, and again, and again. Each time, there was an answer.

Here

Call

What now?

Reach it

As on signal, every single Crow started squawking loudly, the silence turning into one huge concert. The ground shook, dust lingering in the air when some smaller rocks fell to the ground. Despite that, the Crow's continued with their calling and cared less about the danger.
The longer they did that, the shaking became stronger and Ghost was forced to take off in the air to not get crushed by any rocks that decided to fell on the ground, adding even more mess to the whole situation.
With the dust getting thicker and the air getting heavier, the cawing slowly growing less intense.
And then, silence.

The birds were confused when nothing happened, silence falling back again with the dust messing up their vision more than it already was.
Ghost sat back on the ground, about to peck the ground again when something cracked under him. His head shot to the side, a huge crack in the ground inches away from his tiny body. He squawked when a bright light lit up the crack, successfully blinding him. He tripped over his small feet, a panicked squawked ripping from his throat, causing panic to settle in between the rest of the murder.
Ghost struggled to take off in the air, almost as of his wings forget how to fly. All, while the crack in the ground slowly grew bigger, the loud cracking sound adding even more panic.

Something, just anything that none of them have seen before erupted from the ground, long blue veins swaying in the air, colliding with the ceiling and walls from each direction. The Flock took of in panic, flying around while crashing into each other and even flying in the wall. They scrambled off the chains, feathers flying everywhere and loud squawks filling the room louder than before. On the ground, Ghost finally managed to get himself in check and flapped his wings for a moment before taking off, going straight for the exit. However, his freedom didn't last long before something latched onto his small and fragile body, pulling his back to the ground. A loud and pathetic squeak ripped from his beak, catching attention of few other crows who turned around to help him. Some of the bird's managed to reach the exit and somehow fly away from the blue veins. But soon they realized there was no escape, the crack in the floor twisting and running up the walls before reaching the ceiling. And just as they were about to fly outside, the ceiling collapsed and their only way out was cut off.

Meanwhile Ghost was pulled down, the blue vein wrapped around him not giving him a single chance of freeing himself. Even the Crows who tried to help him found themselves grabbed by the veins, facing the same fate as Ghost. Instead of being crushed to death or being thrown around, the blue veins pulled them towards the crack, before disappearing inside. Ghost watched how two members of his flock disappeared in the crack, only for the blue vein to come back second later empty. He cried out in pain, before he himself was pulled towards the crack. Between the darkness overcame his senses, he could see the rest of the Murder being grabbed and pulled back, even more blue veins shooting out of the crack. The crow closed its eyes, preparing for it's death and felt it's body relaxing.

Then, there was nothing.

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Tommy woke up with a silent scream, his mouth wide open and eyes blown wide with tears streaming down. He was panting, arm gripping the covers and the other one limp by his side. He looked around almost unconscious, before relaxing upon realizing it was his bedroom.
He let his body fall back on the bed, but not to sleep even if his body screamed at him to get some more rest. It took him a moment to call himself, the adrenaline slowly wearing off in the process. And out of nowhere, a burning pain latched onto his arm. His other one shot out to grab onto the hurting spot but froze when he felt something sticky.

"No.."

He let his eyes wander towards the tips of his fingers, his heart dropping in his chest. The fresh smell of blood and the dark red color send shivers down his body, throbbing pain forcing some tears out of his eyes.
He softly grabbed the damaged arm, slowly turning around and stepping out of the bed, imidiatelly going for the bathroom.
Just as the cold water hit the wound, he hissed before biting down on his lip trying to silence himself. When it was clean and stopped bleeding so much, he come to realization what happened. During his sleep, he gripped his arm and dragged his fingers down which resulted in his nails cutting his skin. How did he do it so harsh to the point of drawing blood, he did not know.
The first thought was to create a potion and heap it that way, but he remembered Aizawa's words from before.

"I don't want you using your quirk too much, especially if it's not necessary. If you're ever hurt and you think it's not too dangerous, you come to me and we deal with it the normal way. If it puts your life at risk or keeps you from doing something that might be important, you can use your quirk. Understand?"

He said he understood. He vowed to never use his quirk if it was a small injury or something that could be taken care of with simple tools. He wasn't too sure if it was bad or not, so he left it and just wrapped a bandage that he found in the cabinet where the wound was, making sure it was tight enough.
When he was done, he washed his hands and moved out of the room, going to change to get rid of the blood that stained his clothes.

After few minutes he was finally ready to head down, his stomach growling for some food. He reached the end of the stairs, going for the kitchen as soon as he was there. There, he saw Aizawa sitting by the sounder and drinking his coffee. There was also Hawks with a bowl of cereals, eating them silently as of he was at his own house. Todoroki wasn't there, so it was fine.

"Todoroki stayed over, he should be up any minute"

Damn it.

"Good morning to you too" Tommy said and upon noticing the look Aizawa was giving him, he shrugged. "Sorry for yesterday, it was a little too much for me"

Aizawa sighed, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault and we agreed that it's not something you should ever have to apologize for"

Tommy only nodded, preparing himself a cup of tea, thanks god the water was hot enough. He took a seat next to Hawks, who smiled at him and pushed another bowl of cereals his way. Tommy only nodded at him, before eating his breakfast.

"Any plans for today?" Hawks asked with his mouth full.

Tommy looked at him with disgust.

"..disgusting" he mumbled, earning a snort from Aizawa and a pour from Hawks. "I was thinking about some training and maybe a walk"

Hawks was about to say something before Aizawa cut him off.

"With that arm? Like hell you're going to train" he said, pointing at the bandage sticking out from under Tommy's Shirt.

His face as suddenly blushing from embarrassment, his free hand pulling the shirt down to cover the bandage properly.

"What happened, my Hatchling?" Hawks asked, concern written all over his face.

"Had a nightmare, nothing new. Scratched my arm for some reason and it was bleeding" Tommy said. "I took care of it already so don't bother"

Aizawa nodded while Hawks didn't look as happy.
They fall into a silence for some time, Todoroki joining them for breakfast not long after. Aizawa offered him some tea which he gladly accepted and Hawks pushed a bowl of cereals his way, which Tommy didn't see before. Where was he getting them from?
All was going great, them enjoying the silence before Aizawa spoke.

"You know you can call me dad, right?"

Tommy's head shot up, a confused look on his face as well as on Hawks'.

"What?" He asked and Aizawa smirked, that typical smile of his stretching in his face.

"You called me dad last night"

Hawks choked on his cereals, instantly staring to cough like crazy while Tommy dropped his spoon. He stared at Aizawa with eyes wide open, mouth closing for a second.

"I think you're hearing things, old man" Tommy stated.

Then Todoroki perked up, his voice cutting through the room.

"You did call Aizawa-sensei dad. Just before you fainted" He said.

Tommy looked at him as of he was betrayed, Hawks cackling in the background before Tommy sent him a death glare.

"I didn't call anyone dad. End of story"

"But you totally did! I can imagine this" Hawks yelled, laughing his ass of like the bastard he was.

Tommy groaned, leaving the kitchen and heading for the living room.

"Maybe I did call him dad and what about it?! He adopted me so I have the right to do so" Tommy's voice reached them as he walked away.

So Aizawa is Tommy's adopted dad. Good to know. Todoroki thought, it was interesting indeed. So maybe his theory was right after all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 134 10
(I don't think there's enough of these, so I'm making one here! Also I do not own the art or BNHA. I only own the story. Everything else belongs to t...
52K 1.9K 21
After the mysterious murders of the citizens of the Dream SMP, Tommy finds himself in limbo again, but with an unfamiliar face. Yet they aren't there...
2.9K 130 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
38.2K 1.3K 34
Philza Is the last pure winged hybrid... or so everyone thought. Philza was know for taking in unwanted kids, so when he finds another winged hybrid...