✰My #1 fan✰

By ilovefanfics1122

Cover art is not mine! ✰Gregory Glamrock Just like his father Freddy Gregory wants to be a popular pop idol... More

obsession as if...maybe
Knowing you
Meet him...as of that will happen
Invite
The consert
Tell me all about it
Dating
How it all started
Jealousy
Meeting a new friend
Idk what to call this chapter
First date
First date pt. 2
How was the first date huh
A/N
I guess we could say we're official
A stressful day
A/N
Help
Our day together
My #1 fan to my lover

Sleepover

326 6 4
By ilovefanfics1122

✰CC's POV✰

"Hey Roy or sorry what do I call you?" He smiles. "Well when we're around other people or in public places I'd prefer to be called Roy but when we're alone call me Gregory." "Okay I'll try to get used to that." He Laughs. "Sure sure."

"So was there any specific reason I'm here for or just a hang out." "Been waiting for that question." "I want you to be my boyfriend." "Eh?" "Like I said earlier the minute I saw you smile I knew you were meant to be with me."

I just froze not knowing what to do. "If you think your not ready for that sort of thing I can always wait." "Well I always have liked you so its a yes." "Yes!" He said. "It's getting late you should go to bed." I look at my watch. "Oh yeah it is getting late."

"Here I'll grab your bag and lead you to the guest room." I nod and follow him to the guest room. "Alright you got everything you need?" "Well not everything." "What is it?"

"I don't have any clothes..." I say remembering I didn't grab any on my way out. "Oh well that's fine wait here." He comes back. "Here hopefully they fit you and if they don't I made sure they have drawstrings."

"Thank you." I say "Your welcome beautiful." "But before I go..." "Hmm?"
*kiss* he kisses me on the forehead and smiles. "Good night." "Good night." I say.

He leaves the room and goes back to his room. I touch the spot where he kissed me and smiled.

'So I'm dating Gregory Glamrock huh never would've guessed this would happen.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 33K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
788K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
3.3M 26.3K 60
This will have some smut pics, so you are warned. I will update every so often so.... :)
5.8K 115 17
YALL KNEW THIS WAS COMING EVENTUALLY I LOVE MY FOREIGN KIDS AHH