Another Dimension(Mobile Lege...

By LadySeraph18

[Reader] was a normal girl who loved playing Mobile Legends. She was an avid gamer and enjoyed escaping into... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authur's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Note:

2.3K 53 10
By LadySeraph18

Greetings Reader,I hope you will find this book passable to your expectations.
This is my first book and to be honest it suddenly just motivated me to write it.

So,In this story Reader (Or specifically you)is kind of an ML player back on your world and decided to play a few matches not knowing what time it is already.

When your attention caught the time,you decided to call it for a day and rest.What you didn't know youll be waking up in the game you previously just played.I wonder how things will turn out in your adventure?

Well,Hope you will read this story till the end and of course please correct me if i have done some mistakes,Thanks❤️

I will leave some of the imagining to you and also i didn't mention that Reader will have a wand as its weapon.Of course you will slowly learn some spells with a help with some tips from heroes along you will meet.Hopefully,They will know what type of magic you possessed.

Well,without furtherado Let us start the story!

-Lady Seraph💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 64 14
Hi! this is my first story, this story was fanmade and inspired by Mobile legends bang bang by Moonton. Story by - me Hope you like it! and credits...
26.8K 498 51
Hello and welcome! Y'all, comments give me life. Please, please, please, comment! Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of the characters in my...
133 4 12
Disclaimers: Mild language, girlxgirl, mentions of death ══════════════════ You unfortunately died in the human universe, our current one. The one on...
89.3K 2.2K 22
{Discontinued, maybe?} [Currently editing] Welcome, welcome to this book once again! It has been quite a while hm? Let us get started to the story de...