Goku x Sakura (OC)

Od MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... Viac

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE

65 5 0
Od MiaSolaceSaiyan

The sun brightens on a new day in Suno's village. Joy fills every home as the villagers celebrate the safe return of their chief. At Suno's house, Goku and Sakura enjoys a much-deserved break from their adventures by doing what they loves most.

Goku:(Slurps and Smacks)

Sakura:(Slurps and Smacks)

Suno and her mother cook many foods for the two young warriors as a reward for saving the old man at muscle tower safe from harm village chief and eighter was invited to eat of course they all look at them with smiles at their faces two kids keep eating with their hearts content Sakura was closely eating besides Goku because he told her so really how much he cares and loves her to make their bond of relationship stronger.

Suno's Mother:My, you two sure are really hungry this morning.

Goku:Mmm!

Sakura:Me and my boyfriend had a long day mission or so and couldn't help it being really hungry. (Slurp/Smacks)

Goku:You said it! We should keep eating to regained our stamina ready to do some action anytime!

Sakura:Mm-Hmm! Right you are Goku!

Goku/Sakura:(Slurp/Smacks)

Suno:Eww...

Goku:(Slurps) Aaaahhh...That sure was great! How about you sakura how was your meal?

Sakura:(Smacks/Gulp) Phew! Indeed sure was really great meal I'm feeling re energized!

Goku:(Chuckled) Very good to hear!

Sakura:Tee hee! It's nothing.

Suno:Goku! And Sakura you sure follow your boyfriend's eating habits huh?

Sakura:(Chuckled) Oh sorry for seeing that. I only did that sometimes when I get really tired from all that fighting some bad guys.

Goku:And Saving the day too!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Suno:Oh...(Sigh) (Giggled) guess I can't help it but to agree the most important thing is I'm very happy that you two lovebirds are alive and well.

Eighter:That's right I agree (Chuckled)

Suno's Father:You two can eat all you want. Because of both of you, our village is whole again. Mother, bring Goku and Sakura another casseroles.

Eighter:(Chuckled)

Suno's Mother:In all the commotion, I forgot to ask you if you ever found that ball you were looking for, sweetie.

Suno's Father:That's right. No one ever found the Dragon Ball. We searched everywhere for it, but nothing ever turned up.

Village Chief:It was probably never here at all. Or so I guess.

Eighter:Wait.

Village Chief:Speak up.

Goku:What's wrong Eighter?

Sakura:Is there a problem?

Eighter:I have it with me.

Goku/Sakura:(Gasp!)

The kind hearted android get something on his pocket put it in the table he revealed to everyone it was two star dragon ball.

Eighter:Here it is.

Goku:The two-star ball! You found it, Eighter!

Sakura:I can't believe you have it! Amazing!

Suno's Father:Are you telling me the Red Ribbon Army had the Dragon Ball the whole time?

Eighter:I found the ball inside an ice cave, near Muscle Tower. I was going to give it to General White, but then I learned he was planning to kill all of the villagers once he had recovered it. I couldn't bear the thought of being responsible for something like that, so I kept it hidden.

Village Chief:You, my friend, are a true hero. That cinches it then...You're welcome to live in our village.

Eighter:Me? And Goku, and Sakura too?

Village:Of course! You three honorary members of this village. You can stay here as long as you want.

Suno:(Giggled)

Goku:Thank you, but me and sakura can't stay.

Sakura:Yeah.

Village Chief:Why not?

Goku:This one's nice, but me and my girlfriend looking for the four-star ball. That's the one my Grandpa gave to me. It's the only one me and sakura care about.

Sakura:I do really missed him though. He was my best mentor and my adoptive father's best friend studying martial arts. After me and goku recovered the four star dragon ball to remember him by, our next mission is to find my missing adoptive parents somewhere in this world.

Village Chief:I see...Eighter, you're welcome to live at my house if you'd like.

Eighter:Huh? With you?

Goku:Wow that's great, isn't it? Just think, now you'll have real friends and a real house!

Sakura:His right! Everyone in this village will be very delighted see or meeting you!

Eighter:Yes...

Village Chief:Then it's settled!

Eighter:But I'm not really human.

Village Chief:I've met people I wouldn't call human. It's your heart that counts, and you've got a big one.

Eighter:That's nice...You are all so kind to me.

Suno's Father:This is fantastic. I know the other villagers will be just as excited as we are.

Suno:You'll love it here!

Eighter:I must go...

Suno:Aww...

Eighter:Thank you. I appreciate the offer... but I can't live with you.

Village Chief:Why not?

Eighter:There's a bomb planted somewhere inside my body.

Village Chief:(Gasp!)

Suno's Father:A bomb?

Goku:Sakura. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Sakura:Uh-huh. I wouldn't forget it too.

Flashback:

Murasaki:All right! Now get started...Take care of those two nuisance!

Android No. 8:I can't.

Murasaki:Huh?!

Android No. 8:Yes, excuse me, but I...I hate violence.

Murasaki:We planned for an incidence just like this. A surprise was implanted in your body when you were built. Let's call it obedience insurance. All I have to do is press this big red button one time and then BOOM! The bomb inside you detonates!

Flashback Ended:

Suno's Mother:Oh! That's unimaginable.

Eighter:There's no way of knowing when it will explode.

Village Chief:Why would anyone do such a thing?!

Suno:I'm so sorry...

Eighter:I can't stay here. I would be putting everyone's life in danger.

Village Chief:No. It doesn't have to be this way, Eighter.

Eighter:Huh?

Village Chief:I know someone who can help... His name is Dr. Flappe.

Suno's Father:That's right! He can save you. Dr. Flappe is a genius!

Eighter:Dr. Flappe?

Goku:So, Who is he?

Sakura:I didn't know scientist could leave in the snowy mountains or places.

Village Chief:He is an extraordinary scientist.

Suno's Mother:He lives alone in the mountains behind the village. He built a laboratory up there so he can work on his experiments undisturbed.

Village Chief:You could ask the doctor if he would remove the bomb from your body!

Suno's Father:The problem is he doesn't care much for people. If he doesn't like you, he won't even talk to you.

Village Chief:Hmmm...

Suno:Dr. Flappe loves me. I've been to his house several times. I bet he'd talk to Eighter if I were there.

Suno's Mother:That's true. The doctor is rather fond of Suno. If she goes along, he might be inclined to help Eighter out.

Village Chief:Will you go with him, sweet pea?

Suno:Mm-hmm!

Goku:Hey I'll go too! Will you go tomorrow with us sakura?

Sakura:I don't see why not visiting to the doctor is a great idea!

Goku:I knew you said yes! (Chuckled)

Sakura:(Giggled) Of course this is for eighter after all!

Goku:Mm-Hm!

Village Chief:Then it's settled! You kids will leave first thing tomorrow.

Eighter:Thank you for being so kind to me...

___

The muscle tower was now a pile of rubble that Eighter destroyed it last time filled with smokes too. But suddenly, a one hand raise up grabbed the metal bar and stood up revealed it was murasaki somehow survived the crashed.

Murasaki:(Grunted)...(Growled)

___

Back at suno's house, the four of them are inside the bedroom preparing themselves to go see Dr flappe today.

Suno:Oooh!

Goku:You can have them if you want.

Sakura:Bad idea goku.

Goku:Really? Why is that?

Sakura:If you gave it to her, I'm pretty certain that the red ribbon army will going to come here and hunt her down.

Goku:Oh I never thought of that...it makes sense!

Suno:Thanks for telling him that sakura. I always knew you guest that I was in trouble if I had these they'll come after me.

Sakura:It's no trouble at all suno. It'll be a least fun of that those red ribbon goons won't give up until they have the balls.

Eighter:Yes indeed. Goku, is that the radar General White was trying to steal from you?

Goku:Yep, it sure is! It was a present from my friend Bulma. See, you just push this button... What the-- Hey!

Suno:What's the matter?

Goku:I don't know. I-It doesn't seem to be working. I guess I must've broken it while I was fighting along with sakura.

Sakura:I'm really sorry Goku. I shouldn't have pay close attention at my older sister's dragon radar I was only focusing fight back at muscle tower.

Goku:Hey don't get so work up on about it. This isn't your fault saving people's lives is far more important on this thing.

Suno:Your boyfriend's right sakura there is nothing to worry about. If the doctor can help Eighter, maybe he can also fix that gadget too!

Goku:Oh... that's a great idea! see sakura, your problem is solved!

He leaned closer to her face and kiss her lips for ten seconds and pulled away form his lips to a big smile on his face while chuckling. Eighter and Suno seen it as well they where gasp in surprised for what they saw just now. Sakura look at him for a minute then beginning to laugh him sweetly.

Sakura:(Laughing) thanks Goku I really needed that.

Goku:Your welcome I only did that because I love you.

Sakura:Aww~ me too!

Suno:(Blushed) O-Oh my gosh...

Eighter:uh...(Chuckled)...That's the most sweetest thing I ever seen. Amazingly adorable!

Suno:O-Oh...(Thoughts:Sigh why in the world they do that so early all of a sudden? Just because both of them are strongest martial artist, that doesn't mean they kissed like that today. If I had my own boyfriend, waiting some years for me to grow up is quiet long so it's no big deal.) Your right eighter very adorable indeed.

Eighter:(Chuckled) It sure is.

___

Goku, Sakura, Eighter and Suno are now outside the house along with suno's parents, village chief and all the villagers surrounded them going to see head off at Dr. Flappe's house.

Suno's Mother:Do you have the food I packed?

Suno:Yes Mother.

Village Chief:Soon you'll be good as new, my boy!

Eighter:(Chuckled)

Villagers:(Cheers)

Goku/Sakura/Suno/Eighter:Goodbye, see ya! Thank you so much, bye! Will be on our way now!

After the four groups saying goodbye at the villagers, they are now started to set off going to Dr. flappe's house walking on the snow roads they haven't noticed that murasaki was watching them he is planning to follow where they going decided not to show himself yet. They stopped walking that Suno pointed at the snow mountain.

Suno:See that big mountain up ahead? The doctor lives right behind it.

Eighter:It sure is a long journey. I hope he's willing to help.

Suno:He's a very nice person once you get to know him.

Goku:I guess it won't hurt us to ask. The worst thing he can do is say no.

Sakura:Well suno's mom and dad did say he was strict sometimes, but I'm really sure he could give Eighter a hand after we discussed everything to him.

Suno:Come on, guys. There's nothing to worry about. Dr. Flappe is a sweet old man. He's up there all day creating all sorts of wonderful stuff you wouldn't believe.

Goku/Sakura/Eighter:Hmmm...

Eighter:I hope you're right, Suno.

___

They keep walking digging their foot on the pile of snow continue their journey heading at Dr. Flappe's house murasaki using his ninja technique with a cloth hiding himself at the tree.

Murasaki:Where do you think your going?

Goku:Huh? Wait!

Murasaki:(Gasp!)

Sakura:M-Me neither I just go on that tree from behind.

Suno:If you say so sakura.

Goku run towards the tree where murasaki was hiding started to remove his belt.

Suno:(Blushed) I don't think we should watch.

Sakura went at the right side on the fifth snow tree started to pee so that nobody could see her.

Sakura:(Sigh)...

And as for Goku, he also peed in front of the tree feeling himself relieved.

Goku:(Sigh)...

When he is finished, he put back his belt on and he saw his girlfriend sakura ran towards him immediately holding hands together.

Goku:Already finished?

Sakura:Of course I am! Let's go back with Eighter and Suno right now.

Goku:(Chuckled) you betcha!

He started to hum she listens to him while they walking back at the others holding hands. Murasaki uncovered himself started to growled at Goku he has a pee on his lower pants.

Murasaki:(Growled)...You'll pay for that, you dispicable runt!

He watch the four them walked away continuing their journey. Murasaki going after them without seeing him thanks to his ninja speed to hide behind the snow trees an instant. Sakura turned her head looking behind all she see was some snow and trees finally looked away facing forward in front continue to watch where she's going for now.

Sakura:(Thoughts:I had a feeling we've been watched)

___

Goku:Wow! What a shiny pond.

Sakura:How interesting I never seen that pond looking like that before.

Goku:Me neither.

Suno wasted no time to hop off the snow ground and she landed on frozen pond.

Goku:You're standing on the water! Did you see that sakura?!

Sakura:Y-Yeah! I was surprised too!

Eighter:Of course. The water is frozen.

Goku:What kind of a water is that?

Sakura:U-Uh-Huh.

Suno:The water became hard in the cold temperature, that's all. Whatcha waitin' for? Let's go!

Goku:All right! I'm in. Here goes nothing!

Sakura:Yeah! Count me in too!

Goku was the next one landed on the frozen pond, but he ended up losing his balance to get himself slippery around. And sakura landed on the frozen pond making herself steady in balance not to get slippery her legs is wobbly a bit then a lightbulb came on top of her head that she has an idea.

Suno:That was funny!...Wow sakura that was awesome!

Goku:H-Huh?

Goku and Suno see sakura that she moved her legs to making herself to skate properly on the frozen pond without falling.

Goku:Oh my gosh! How do did you do that sakura?!

Sakura:Well uh...this is my first time so I planned it myself. It's called skating!

Suno:I see. How wonderful!

Goku:Sakura what is skating?

Sakura:Skating is like a running sports if we wear some special shoes like with wheels and blades attached under it are used for gliding on ice or other surfaces.

Goku:Hmm. If we used special shoes to skate on this ice so that we won't fall or something?

Sakura:That's right Goku! Even if we don't wear them today, we could use this snow boots to slid out our feet to skate this ice surface.

Goku:Oh! I think I get the point! Skating sure is a lot of fun! Can I give it a try?

Sakura:Sure! Give me your hands just relaxed your body and steady goku so that you won't fall trust me.

Goku:O-Okay then I trust you.

Sakura help her boyfriend to stood up properly while holding both of his hands. And she slowly let go of him Goku do his best to relaxed himself his legs stuttered a little.

Goku:O-Okay now what do we do?

Sakura:Now watch my legs goku this is how to skate on ice.

Sakura gave her boyfriend a proper demonstration skating the ice pond she glides March forward two steps and let her body glide forward slightly. Next is stroking she lift one foot as she glide, set her foot down, and lift the other and a whole lot more. And then she stops, sakura looked at Goku that his eye was sparkling with excitement and he formed his mouth with a happy one while his tail wagging back and forth.

Goku:Holy cow! Wowie! That was so cool sakura! I think I finally understand about this skating thing. I wanna try! I wanna try!

Sakura:Alright then go ahead and try goku! It maybe your first time but practice makes perfect so come closer to me I'll me waiting right here!

Goku:Okay! Here I come!

Suno:Have fun and be careful not to fall goku.

Goku:(Chuckled) don't worry I will! (Chuckled)

It was goku's turn to skate his beginning to move but he frailed both of his arms wide when he stopped he will remember the lessons what his girlfriend sakura taught her today she is waiting for him though. First he relaxed for a bit then moved his legs and bends slowly lifted his foot to started to glide Goku finally gets it now he skate himself slowly just for a minute afterwards, he doing it a bit faster while he laughed happily.

Goku:(Laughing Happily) Yay! I'm doing it! I'm really doing it! Look at me sakura I'm doing it!

Sakura:(Chuckled) bravo Goku! Bravo! Congratulations! Your learning it so fast!

Goku:(Laughing) Oh yeah!

The monkey tailed boy was skating faster now his worrying himself to get fall anymore only concentrating to get near sakura. He almost closer to her she giggled to spread her arms wide signaling him for a big hug Goku get the picture so he did the same spreading his arms out while he skates. Then they finally hugged each other while they spinning around themselves then they stopped looking each other face to face sakura give him a sweet kiss on the cheek goku form a big grinned on his face while chuckling.

Goku:Did you see me what I did? Was I good at skating?

Sakura:You did a wonderful job Goku! I'm so proud of you! How about we skate together ahead while we held hands.

Goku:(Laughing) I really love the way you think! Now that's what I called a romantic way. Hey Suno, Eighter me and sakura will skate on ahead!

They are now skating ahead leaving suno and eighter behind watching them.

Suno:Aww~ those two are so adorably sweet~ I just hope they will get married someday when they grow up!

Eighter:(Chuckled) It's really hard to believe those two are really falling in love each other for real even if their still young makes them feeling really happy. I'm very proud of them.

Suno:Neither do I! Come on eighter, join the fun!

Eighter hop down at the snow grounds also landed at the frozen pond but it's clear it has a crack on it.

Goku:(Laughing) Wow! This hard pond is great! Who knew water could do so many neat things? We have to come back and do this again!

Sakura:I totally agree! It's really so much fun!

Murasaki:Those two brats are such morons. It doesn't take a ninja to walk on ice.

He jump off landed on the frozen pond he didn't noticed it has a cracked on it. The ice is started to cracked wide open murasaki screamed and was splashed down on cold water making four groups hear his scream turning their heads from behind.

Goku/Sakura/Suno/Eighter:Huh?

Murasaki:Oh!

The tall ninja started to swim under the water popping his head out on the hole he saw them then dive back in to hide himself.

Murasaki:Great! Would you just leave already?!

Goku:Did you hear that? I could have sworn I heard a splash.

Eighter:Me too very strange.

Sakura:So do I.

Murasaki:(Thoughts:Ho-ho. This is nothing...)

Goku:Hmm...

Sakura:I wonder...

Murasaki:(Thoughts:Ohh...those two brats talking too much...)

Suno:Well I don't hear anything.

Goku:Guess not.

Sakura:Hmm...

He couldn't hold his breath for long underwater started to tap repeatedly on the ice trying hard as he could to hold.

Murasaki:(Thoughts:Ugh, I always knew I'd die an ironic death!)

Suno:Come on, we'd better go.

Goku:Yeah.

Sakura:Okay then.

Murasaki:(Thoughts:I can't take it anymore! I need air! Can't breathe! Where's the hole?! Where's the stupid hole?! Open up, ice!...dang, this is hard...)

He used his head to break the ice to created another hole finally free to breath outside.

Murasaki:(Pant) I really hate that kid and his partner mitsuko too! (Growled)

His right side of his head formed a bump slowly he looked at it gasp in surprised.

Murasaki:(Gasp!)

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break's over now back to the show:

Back at the four groups, goku, sakura and eighter are still walking up on the snow road suno is carried by the kindhearted android. Until a bear followed them behind then they walk down on the mountain.

Suno:Look! We made it!

Suno pointed a small house finally made it to see the Doctor.

Goku:Let's go!

Sakura:Alright! Where all finally get to see him!

Four Groups:(Laughing)

All four finally ran down at the snow mountain happily. The bear showed up they turned their heads from behind seeing it now.

Murasaki(Bear Costume):Oh, how'd they see me?!

Goku:It's a bear!

Sakura:How cute!

Murasaki(Bear Costume):Hm! Uh, just a bear! And very cute too!

Goku:Come on!

Eighter:Hah. Bear...

Sakura:(Giggled)

Murasaki(Bear Costume):A circus bear!

He make himself still upside down, he loses his balance rolling down at the mountain hill.

Murasaki(Bear Costume):(Grunted)

Four Groups:Huh?

Murasaki(Bear Costume):(Yells)

Murasaki wearing with a bear costume keep rolling down at the snow hill while he yells. And he almost going closer at the middle snow tree then he got hit and a pile of snow covered him while the four groups keep going straight at Dr flappe's house while looking at the disguise bear.

Murasaki(Bear Costume):I'm a bear covered in snow...

He took off his bear head forming another bump on the left side.

Murasaki:Curses!

___

Suno:Wait here. Let me see if he's home. Hello? Dr. Flappe, are you home?

Goku:Maybe he's gone.

Sakura:If he is, he won't be gone long.

A sound of an engine whirring was heared a person driving a snow vehicle is right behind them.

???:Private property!

Suno:Doctor!

Dr. Flappe:(Laughing) Suno!

___

All five went inside the house the fire place is active with warm fire making themselves comfortable started to chat.

Dr. Flappe:So, ze three of you took on ze entire Red Ribbon Army, huh?

Suno:That's right. Those three very strong.

Eighter:No, no. Not me. I'm really not that strong.

Goku:Oh, yes you are. Stop joking around. Remember how you tore down Muscle Tower?

Sakura:I saw the whole thing what you did too that was really astonishing.

Eighter:(Chuckled)

Dr. Flappe:Wait a moment. If you said those three defeated ze entire army, why ez a little girl like you joining the fight? Only men can do that.

Sakura:Huh...O-Oh silly me. I forgot to take this hood off me to show who I really am.

Dr. Flappe:Hmm.

Sakura took off her hood today the old scientist take a good look closely at her for a second, and his eyes widened gasp in shocked realized who she is.

Dr. Flappe:O-Oh my goodness! Your the one defeated Jackie Chun ze supreme martial artist claimed the title to be the 21st martial arts champion sakura hilari!

Sakura:I'm glad you saw me on t.v (Wink)

Dr. Flappe:(Laughing Happily) I did watch you on t.v! I take it all back what I said congratulations for destroying ze red ribbon army at muscle tower you are such an extraordinary girl and strong one too! From now on, you will be my second favorite little girl Suno is the first but she is such a sweetheart you can visit here in my house anytme you want along with you friends!

Sakura:W-Wow I don't know what to say, thank you so much.

Goku:That was great for you sakura (Chuckled)

Suno:I totally agree! That so lucky for you! Now that Dr. Flappe realizes that your the world champion at the 21st martial arts, your gonna be his second favorite he will be fond of you now (Giggled)

Sakura:Aww shucks! I think I made myself a wonderful fan already. It'll makes you really happy to be a sweetest girl for you Dr.

Dr. Flappe:(Laughing Happily) I gave you my biggest thanks! It really means a lot to me. Anyvay, I'm glad ze village eez at peace again.

Suno:I hope the Red Ribbon Army never returns.

Dr. Flappe:Me too.

Suno:Did the army do anything to you while they were here?

Dr. Flappe:Ahh?! No, no, I never saw a trace of ze army up here. They do not, uh, like it. It is too cold.

Suno:Your lucky. Can you believe those mean men actually put a bomb in Eighter's body?

Eighter:Hmm...

Suno:You can take it out, can't you? You can save Eighter! Dr. Flappe!

Dr. Flappe:(Gasp!)

Suno:You can take out his bomb, right?

Dr. Flappe:Uh... Yes, yes, of course. Absolutely. Don't give it a second thought.

Suno:Thank you, Dr. Flappe! That's great!

Eighter:(Chuckled)

Suno:Isn't it Goku?

Goku:(Snoring)

Sakura:(Giggled) His asleep. He must be tired for all the walking in here.

Goku laying his head on Sakura's lap to make him comfortable to rest himself to sleep.

Suno:I guess so he deserved some good rest.

Dr. Flappe:He'll sleep better with a pillow and blanket. I'll be right back.

He leaves at the living room walking on the hall towards his bedroom to get some pillow and blanket for Goku. He opens his bedroom door he gasp in surprised a person laying on his bed was murasaki.

Murasaki:It's been a long time...

Dr. Flappe:Muraski!

He was scared he reached the door knob to get out but he throws three kunai to stop him.

Dr. Flappe:Please leave me alone!

Murasaki:(Grunted) What's the matter, Doc? Aren't you happy to see me? (Chuckled) We have a little business to discuss.

Dr. Flappe:I told General White I'm out for good!

Murasaki:Whatever deal you made with the good General went out the window with him. He and his soldiers were defeated yesterday after Android No. 8 went renegade. You remember that one, right?

Dr. Flappe:(Whines)

Murasaki:Of course you do!

Flashback:

Murasaki:Just think, Doctor, how all your fellow villagers might react if they learned of your involvement with the Red Ribbon Army. That you were the man responsible for giving life to their most monstrous creation!

Android No. 8:(Growls)

Dr. Flappe:(Gasp!)

Flashback Ended:

Murasaki:If word gets out, there won't be a mountain high enough to keep you safe.

Dr. Flappe:Just tell me what you want me to do!

Murasaki:The brat along with his girl partner sleeping in your living room has the Dragon Ball. I want you to get it for me. After that, all you have to do is take care of the two brats...permanently.

Dr. Flappe:(Growled) No! I vill not do that! Never!

Murasaki:Are you sure?

___

Suno:I could have gone back to the village and gotten a blanket faster than this.

___

Murasaki grabbed Dr. Flappe's collar his other hand carried three kunais to threatened him.

Murasaki:Just like you, doctor, I'm about to lose my patience.

Suno:Hello?...(Gasp!)

Dr. Flappe:Suno! Run, run, dear!

Suno:(Screaming)

Murasaki:Come here!

Suno:(Screaming)

Murasaki:I'll make this simple. Do as I say, or the girl gets it.

Dr. Flappe:I understand!

___

The old Dr had no choice but to do what murasaki says following his orders to save suno's life without the tall ninja killing her. He sneaked quietly back inside on his living room he saw Goku, Sakura, and Eighter falling asleep on the couch he carefully untied his small green bag not to wake him up or doing rough movements.

Goku:(Snores)

Sakura:Zzzz...

Eighter:(Snores)

The kindhearted android is the first one to woke up open his eyes slowly. He seen it clear at Dr. Flappe his eyes widened that his taking Goku's green bag away.

Eighter:Dr? What are you doing with goku and sakura's dragon balls?

Instead he answered, he started to run away going back to his bedroom.

Dr. Flappe:(Wailed)

Eighter:Wait! Stop!

Goku:Is it lunch time?

Sakura:Mmm Eighter? What's with all the noise?

___

Murasaki:(Giggled) At last it's mine!

Suno:(Shrieks)

___

Eighter:That's Suno! She's in trouble!

Sakura:I heared it too! It must be one of the red ribbon army we have to save her now!

Goku:Hold on Sakura! Put on your disguise first so that they won't recognize you!

Sakura:Okay thanks!

Sakura's body consumed by the bright light with a magic circle beneath her feet for a second. Then she is now put back on her disguise as mitsuko.

Mitsuko:Eighter, call me mitsuko for now okay? Don't say my real name at the enemy.

Eighter:Alright understood!

Eighter is the first one to go he started to run smashed the front door open going at the doctor's bedroom also breaking the door open followed by the two kids.

All:(Gasp!)

Mitsuko:You!

Eighter:Sergeant Murasaki!

He pushed Suno Eighter catch her and murasaki make a run for it along Goku's green bag breaking out the window.

Murasaki:(Laughing) So long, losers!

Mitsuko:What is murasaki doing here?

Eighter:Murasaki took the Dragon Balls with him.

Goku:What?!

Mitsuko:We need to go after him and quick Goku!

Goku:Yeah let's go!

___

Murasaki successfully escapes outside the house using his snow vehicle to drive himself away Goku and his disguise girlfriend as mitsuko chasing after him.

Murasaki:(Laughing)

Goku:Stop! Thief!

Mitsuko:Give those back to us!

Murasaki:(Laughing) Just like old times, hey, little brats?! Come on you two eat snow!

Goku:Hey! Come back!

Mitsuko:Your not getting away!

Murasaki ignores them he keeps driving at his snow vehicle focusing to escaped two young warriors keep on running fast at the upper snow mountains the tall ninja is still far away ahead.

Goku:Stop! Give me back my stuff!

Mitsuko:Get back here!

Two kids stopped running get themselves tired taking a minute to catch their breath.

Goku:Wait! (Pant)

Mitsuko:(Pant!) His to fast.

Goku:Y-Yeah...(Pant!)

Murasaki:So long, miserable brats!

Mitsuko:Alright. Your asking for this!

Goku:Do you have a plan?

Mitsuko:(Giggled) watch me.....Benates Egates Exites!

Mitsuko creates a tornado aiming murasaki as the target. The tall ninja widened his eyes in shocked he eyes spotted a biggest tornado in front of him. He Screamed in panic he tried to turned over but it was to late the tornado suck murasaki in along with the snow vehicle spinning around.

Murasaki:(Yelling) Heeeelp! Get me out of this stupid tornado!

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) you won't escaped from us now!

Goku:(Laughing) that was so awesome! You caught him with your magic tornado so fast!

Mitsuko:Thanks for the praise Goku! There is one last thing to do before we will get your green bag that he stole.

Goku:(Chuckled) I thought you never ask. Let's do this!

Mitsuko:Okay!

They decided to use the kamehameha wave two kids cupped their hands together with a right stance started to chanted the attack.

Goku/Mitsuko:KA!...ME!...HA!...ME!...HAAA!!!

They fired their Kamehameha waves the tornado that mitsuko was summoned was gone murasaki started to fall down on the snow ground also the snow vehicle. He still didn't let go of Goku's green bag still holding it grunted while nursing his butt he opened his eyes blinking a few times seeing it clearly two kamehameha beams he screamed bulging his eyes out. He crossed his arms to brace himself to get hit but nothing happened the two beams pass through sideways because murasaki was in the middle. He turned left to right that the beams didn't hit him looking back at goku and mitsuko started to laugh at them mockingly.

Murasaki:(Laughing Mockingly) You brats missed me!

Mitsuko:Is that so? You weren't the target of our Kamehameha waves you know.

Goku:(Chuckled) Uh-Huh!

Murasaki:H-Huh?

Murasaki wasn't the target at all the two kamehameha beams is head on at the mountain peak cause an explosion to created a snow avalanche. Murasaki felt a tremor he turned around his eyes widened saw the avalanche heading towards right behind him.

Murasaki:(Squealed) (Yelling)

He hurriedly hop on his snow vehicle dashing off faster to get away at the massive avalanche. He drive faster straight while yelling dodging the snow trees, rocks or boulders left to right few times and jump he couldn't go faster that he already caught by the avalanche pile of snow buried him alive. Now that the avalanche stopped, Goku and Mitsuko went on top of it searching for the green bag they looked everywhere for a minute he caught his eye digging his hand already found it.

Goku:(Chuckled) Look mitsuko I found it!

Mitsuko:Well done goku! Hope our lunch didn't jumbled up.

He opened his green bag cloth revealed it was a pack of delicious rice balls instead carrying the dragon balls.

Goku:Yup it's perfectly fine thank goodness it didn't messed up!

Mitsuko:You said it (Giggled)

___

Back at suno's house, the two dragon balls decided to stay at home suno's parents and the village chief looking after them.

Suno's Mother:Somehow, I always thought Dragon Balls were bigger.

Suno's Father/Village Chief:Mm-Hmm.

___

Now that goku and his disguise girlfriend already taken care of murasaki, the four of them went back at Dr. Flappe's house inside his laboratory decided to help Eighter to removed the dangerous bomb on his body. The three kids watch him work suno got worried at the kindhearted android he used his screwdriver to twist very carefully to remove the two nails at eighter's big green heart while beating. When he was done he slowly picked up the bomb finally done his job.

Dr. Flappe:I did it. Zere's nothing more to worry about.

Goku/Mitsuko/Suno:(Giggled)

Goku:Yeah!

Mitsuko:Yahoo!

Suno:Alright!

Dr. Flappe:(Sighs)

The old doctor sigh using his arm to wiped his sweat on his head he accidentally dropped the bomb falling at eighter's green heart.

Dr. Flappe:(Gasp!)

Goku/Mitsuko/Suno:(Gasp)

The bomb falling straight at eighter's green heart Dr. Flappe and Suno gasp in horror it was caught by mitsuko's levitation magic preventing from falling to explode landed slowly at Goku's hand.

Suno:Now that's what I called, fast magic.

Goku:(Chuckled) Good job catching it mitsuko.

Mitsuko:No problem can't let our great friend die.

Dr. Flappe:(Chuckled) Oh by the way? Where is your girlfriend sakura Goku?

Mitsuko:I'm over here doctor.

She snapped her finger started to glow into bright light change her disguise outfit into a winter coat revealing her face at him.

Dr Flappe:O-Oh my goodness! Your mitsuko?!

Sakura:The reason I wear a disguise it's because I don't want the red ribbon army to know who I really am they'll try to kill me and all the innocent people too.

Dr. Flappe:I see...Just make sure they can't let you know keep yourself disguise alright in order to survive yourself.

Sakura:I'll keep that in mind.

___

It was already dawn Eighter is no longer in danger anymore now that the bomb had been removed inside of him, Goku, Sakura, Suno and Eighter give Dr. Flappe their thanks then ready to go back home at the village.

Eighter:I owe you my life, Doctor. Thank you.

Goku:Thank you!

Sakura:Indeed Thank you!

Suno:Thanks, Doctor!

Dr. Flappe:Yes, yes. You're welcome. But there's one little thing...Your radar is too sophisticated for me to handle. I... couldn't fix it.

Goku:That's okay. Me and my girlfriend sakura just take it back to Bulma. She'll know what to do with it...

Sakura:She's my adoptive older sister and a scientist like you she really loves scientific stuff for her whole life.

Goku:(Chuckled) So true that's Bulma for ya! Wha...?

Sakura:What is it Goku?

Goku reach into his pocket open his hand slowly it was eighter's bomb red light started to blink. Dr Flappe, Eighter and Suno screamed in fright except sakura gasping.

Dr. Flappe/Eighter/Suno:(Screamed)

Sakura:(Gasp!)

Goku:The bomb!

Sakura:It's gonna explode less then a minute. Hurry and throw it away goku.

Goku:I was planning on doing that.

He pulled back his arm then throws it far away up in the sky white twinkling dot appeared means it's gone for now. Goku, Sakura and Suno waved their arms to bid farewell at the Doctor four groups is now going back at the village.

Goku:So long, Bye-bye!

Sakura:Until we meet again, bye for now!

Suno:Take care, Dr. Flappe.

Eighter:Bye!

Dr. Flappe:Good luck, my friends! (Thoughts:I wish I had ze courage to tell 8 that I planted ze bomb. I had no choice. Zey would have killed ze villagers if I didn't.)

Goku/Sakura/Suno/Eighter:Bye!

Dr. Flappe:(Thoughts:Perhaps some day I can tell him ze truth...)

___

Back at murasaki caught by the avalanche pile of snow, he dug himself out his face expression turned into a furious one getting really angry by the two young fighters giving them another defeat.

Murasaki:Like the ebb and flow of the tides, my wrath shall remain constant...I'll have my revenge!...huh?

The white twinkling dot appeared at the sky the object stick into murasaki's cheek was eighter's bomb that Goku threw. He looked at it in confused it started to beep faster that it's gonna explode for a few seconds he realized what it was his eyes widened in shock while screaming.

Murasaki:(Screaming)

It's always nice to end a story with a bang. Join us next time for another exciting adventure on Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

151K 4.8K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
31.7K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
21.2K 446 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
26.8K 592 42
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.