Her Sinners (Somerville #1)

Oleh Victoria_Wade

All Stevie Blake wants to do after highschol is to see the world while experiencing it through her camera len... Lebih Banyak

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
New Book Alert
Important Update

Chapter 24

3.8K 130 4
Oleh Victoria_Wade

Stevie's Pov

I was home, in my room that's what I noticed first, but my room wasnt't the same room I have grown accustomed to.

It was like it was when I was younger. One Direction posters hung all around, and the walls were a pale pink. That I have since painted over.

I was confused, yet I could here soft whispering coming from outside my door. I rushed to go investigate the quiet sound of a voice mumbling.

When I opened my door, I poked my head out to see a man across the from my door. His brown hair cut short. His head was down and he had his phone to his ear. He was talking in quiet hushing sounds.

Dad. I thought something niggled at the back of mind to tell me this wasn't real, but I pushed it aside.

The joy at seeing my father was all I felt as I called out to him. Yet he didn't turn around, he continued to talk on his phone.

I couldn't quite make out what he was saying to the person on the other line.

I didn't care to listen harder, I screamed "Dad! Dad! It's me." Yet he never once glanced in my direction.

Until he was no longer there. He disappeared like he never existed. Now I was in the school's locker room again. How did I get here. What was I just thinking. I don't remember.

I was nervous. I could feel my hear racing, but I didn't understand why. Until I felt a presence behind me. The feel of body heat against my back had my skin tingling.

I could feel soft breathing against the nape of my neck. "You feel so good gatita." Came a gruff voice. I tried to speak back, but another presence came to my right.

I turn to see the pericing eyes of emerald green staring hungrily at me. I could feel the heat in my cheeks as a smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

Beau was still as beautiful as the first time I saw him. "Are you mine love." He whispered against my ear. It made a shiver run down my spine as my pussy clenched from the soft tones of his voice.

I wanted to say yes. I was both theirs, but I still couldn't find my voice.

I could feel another pair of eyes on me. I looked out in the dimly lit room to see dark blue eyes glaring into mine.

Watching. Waiting. Calculating.

He was always there looking at me with such anger that I didn't understand why I deserved it.

"Tell them who you are" He growls out to me.

My mind try to wrap around the words. Bewildered at what he meant. They know who I am.

"Once they find out who you are they aren't going to be there for you anymore." Sin grunts out in his typical angry tone.

No. He was wrong they care about me. I don't know why he is saying this to me. They know who I am. I go to respond, but instead of saying words an annoying sound blares out of my mouth.

I wake with a gasp. As I hear the sound of my alarm going off. I groan to grab my phone off the nightstand to turn the incessant sound off.

The dream completely forgotten as the clock reads 8:30a.m. I don't rush to get to school because it is Sunday.

My favorite day of the week. Most people enjoy Fridays or Saturdays, but I have always found peace on Sundays.

There was something about the calm before the storm. Everyone hated Mondays, but Sundays were for family. Spending time together while enjoying each other's company.

It is a day for relaxation filled with brunch food and binge watching favorite tv shows. Something to enjoy before the start of a tiring week begins.

I quickly get out of bed as I put my pink teddy bear slipers on. What can I say they are adorable and I love them. Plus they are comfortable and keep my feet warm.

As I open my door and the first thing I notice is how still and quiet the house is. My eyebrows draw down in confusion.

"Mom." I call out. But no one responds, that's weird she is always up around this time.

I rush down to see if she is in the kitchen preparing to make waffles. But as I get there I see no one.

I ran to the garage to see that her car is still here, but yet she wasn't.

I go back to the kitchen, and that's when I notice a piece of paper with familiar scribbling on it.

I sigh as I pick up the note to read.

Stevie, had to go to New Orleans for a conference; be back Saturday. Sorry I had to miss Sunday brunch. Make it up when i get back. Food in the fridge. Call V if you have any problems. I will call to check in. Be good. Love Mom.

I sigh deeply as I toss the note in the trash. I knew my mom's job as a politician is very demanding and she is always needed.

Yet I couldn't help, but feel slightly disappointed that she wasn't here. She knew how important today is for me, but I understand she is very important, and with re-election coming up she had alot on her plate and couldn't pretend like it isn't important to her.

I go to the coffee pot as hurt fills my heart, but I try to ignore it as the scent of dark roast Columbian lingers in the air. I truly believe a cup of hot coffee can cure any problem you have.

Need something to warm you up, a cup of coffee Need to sober up quickly, a cup of coffee. Feeling tired with no sleep; here have a cup of steaming hot coffee.

It is the cure for everything in my book. As I hear the coffee pot whistling and grurgling while it sputters out the hot liquid. My door bell rings.

I jump up in alert, wondering who that could be.

I check the security alarm camera and see three figures together with a ton of stuff in their arms.

I smile as I unlock the front door to let them in.

First I see Belle's smiling face as she has a to-go bag full of stuff from V's. Beau and Heath stand behind her wearing similar expressions, but as I make eye contact with both of them.

Everything we did together back on Friday came rushing back as my pussy clenched from memories.

Every dirty word and every feeling, making my body light up with desire. I could tell my cheeks were flushed from the thoughts. And from the similar smirks on both their faces it seemed they knew what I've been thinking too.

However Belle stays completely oblivious as she marches inside the house.

I shyly let the boys in, as I turn to glance at Belle as she sets the food down on my kitchen counter.

"Not that I don't mind the intrusion, but what are you guys doing here." I question curiously.

Belle swings her head to look at me. Her two Dutch braids swinging with her as the pink highlights almost hit her in the face.

"Well, V called me early this morning, and said Sundays are important to you, and you needed a friend. So here I am." She says as she practically bounces on her feet.

I smile at how excited she seems to be at the thought of making me feel better. It made the hurt that was still lingering from my mom not being here, subside. As another feeling blooms there.

"Yeah, and with how loud she was this morning. She woke me up and told me. Heath and I couldn't miss out on this either." Beau said to my right.

I glance up at the both of them as they looked at me with small smiles. They aren't filled with pity just comforting thoughts that they don't say, but I see.

It made the feeling in my chest stretch until the loneliness I felt earlier vanish completely.

I gave them a look of gratitude and longing, but it is interrupted by Belle.

"You can eye hump each other later. First breakfast. I am starving." She states as she looks for plates.

I couldn't help, but giggle at her bluntness, but it is why I love her.

The guys laugh as well, " I don't think its eye hump Bells." Heath grunts out as he makes his way to grab a plate.

"Aw tomato-tomada. Same thing." She replies.

They contine to pester one another like siblings which I find ridiculously cute.

As I felt Beau brush his shoulders against mine that made my breathing stutter. I don't think I will ever get use to the way both of them make me feel from being so close.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay, since you know." He whispers quietly to avoid anyone listening.

I glance at him as he eyes me with slight worry. I knew what he was really asking was if I regretted what transpired between the three of us on Friday.

"I'm okay, and no I don't regret it." I say to him to answer his unasked question.

I could see the doubt fall off him as I said those words. His shoulders relaxed as he gave me a easy going smile.

"Good, because I would like to do it again." He whispers quietly in my ear. My body sings with desires that aren't fulfilled.

The words going straight to the center between my legs. My breathing shaking as I struggling for words.

"By the way I like your pajamas. Its cute." He continues as he is fingers graze my pink tank top strap. I glance down to see my pink sleep shorts covered in red hearts and the matching tank top.

Sue me I get hot at night. I need breathable clothing to sleep in.

The contact of his fingers softly grazing my skin left little sparks in his wake. My body intune with his ached for more affection.

"But it would look much better off." His voice soft with want. I could fill my nipples knot together as if they are the star of the show.

My lack of bra had them pointing out of the thin material and it didn't take long before he notice.

I see him smirk before he makes his way to Heath and Belle.

With the attention on him I hurry and dashed up to my room for a sweat shirt.

When I made my way back downstairs I see them in the den watching Supernatural.

I take a sit between Beau and Heath on the leather couch. While we all get comfortable watching the show.

They both smile at me as we all four watch in comfortable silence as we eat and enjoy each other's company.

A longing feeling bubbles inside me fast as I take in my friends.

Something I didn't realize I have been craving for a long time makes its self known.

They were family. And now they are mine too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
AN-Another update! Yay!.
We are at 1100 readers and truth be told I didn't expect much from this story.

Yet I am glad some of you are enjoying it.

Thanks to everyone who has stuck this far reading. I appreciate you all.

Next update on Sunday!

<3 Victoria

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
335K 4.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
12.2K 364 15
Princess Tatiana of Alcester, has been betrothed for years to Prince Oberyn Martell of Dorne. She doesn't love it. However, Tatiana isn't completely...
548K 12.2K 65
"𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤�...