š—•š—®š˜š˜š—¹š—²š—°š—暝˜† || š——š—²š—æļæ½...

By fastandfuriouspov

"š—Ŗš—²'š˜ƒš—² š—¹š—¼š˜€š˜ š—½š—²š—¼š—½š—¹š—² š—›š—¼š˜š—°š—µ. š—”š—»š—± š˜„š—µš—®š˜ š—³š—¼š—æ?" š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š— š—®š˜€š˜š—²š—æ š—¦š—²š—暝—“ļæ½... More

š—•š—®š˜š˜š—¹š—²š—°š—暝˜†, š—–š—暝—¶š—ŗš—¶š—»š—®š—¹ š— š—¶š—»š—±š˜€
š—”š—°š˜ š—¢š—»š—²
š—¢š—»š—²
š—§š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—™š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—™š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š—¦š—¶š˜…
š—¦š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—˜š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—”š—¶š—»š—²
š—§š—²š—»
š—˜š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—§š˜„š—²š—¹š˜ƒš—²
š—§š—µš—¶š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—™š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—™š—¶š—³š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—¦š—¶š˜…š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—¦š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—˜š—¶š—“š—µš˜š—²š—²š—»
š—”š—¶š—»š—²š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—§š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†
š—§š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š—¢š—»š—²
š—§š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š—§š˜„š—¼

š—§š˜„š—¼

9.4K 211 28
By fastandfuriouspov

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀"
-𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁

Not long after Valentina had arrived home she received a call from Aaron "Hey Val, I know you just left but would you mind starting work a little early?" She knew it, they had a case.

And yes, that was the job offer she was talking about to Spencer "Of course Aaron you know me, I'll be there in five" Saying their goodbyes to each-other she then hung up and quickly freshened up before having to leave the house.

Driving to headquarters as she sipped on the coffee she just made herself to fight the alcohol in her system just like the rest of the Agent's were doing in the conference room.

"You know, it never fails. Just as I'm about to call a really pretty woman, bam, we're back at the bau" Derek huffed.

Just as Spencer was about to open his mouth to start his rambling, Derek pointed a warning finger at him "Don't even kid"

"So this pretty woman, she wouldn't go by the name Valentina Ortiz would she?" Emily teased Derek "Wait when did you get her number?"

"Dance floor. After I stole his wallet" Valentina smirked walking through the door with Jason Gideon behind her who she had already met on the way up here.

"Wait your here?" Derek asked as he furrowed his eyebrows "Anyone else confused or is it just me?"

"Starting tonight, Agent Ortiz will now be working with us at the bau and I hope you give her the same respect as you would anyone else who walks through our doors"

Valentina smiled at everyone before getting to Derek "I told you I'd see you sooner than you think, Special Agent Morgan"

"I like her" Gideon commented.

"Where were you tonight?" Hotch asked while everyone welcomed Valentina in.

"I told you, I went to the Smithsonian"

"You missed a good time" Valentina let out as she glanced at Derek.

"Don't worry, I had a good time" Gideon defended.

"Well, that's defiantly over" JJ said storming into the room and walking over to the screen "Georgia. The Kyles, Dennis and Lacy were murdered an hour ago in their suburban Atlanta home"

"Wait an hour ago?" Valentina questioned, making JJ look over at her.

"Omg you're our new Agent, hi again" She spoke, bringing her in for a hug.

Valentina chuckled and hugged her back "Hey JJ, so the Kyles?" She asked, pulling away from the blonde.

"Right yeah, so the police were on scene unusually fast" JJ informed the team as Valentina frowned "One of the unsubs called them and told them that the other was about to murder the victims. From inside the house. According to the dispatcher, the first male sounded terrified and begged them to get there because the other, who they both identified as Raphael, was about to kill the sinners that lived there" Valentina listened to the blonde while drinking her coffee.

"Sinners?" Hotch asked and JJ nodded in response.

"The 911 center is gonna send Garcia a copy of the tape" JJ told him.

"How fast was the police response time?"

"Four minutes, twenty six seconds. During which time, Raphael managed to do this" JJ replied and switched the screen. The sighting on the screen was brutal like a bloodbath.

"In four and a half minutes?" Emily asked, bewildered at what JJ was telling them.

"Mr Kyle is a dot com millionaire. His company is one of the largest employers in the community. There's gonna be media coverage. Also, when they arrived, the police found this displayed prominently on the bed" JJ said and pulled up a picture of a bible verse.

"Revelations chapter six, verse eight" Hotch pointed out.

"They're killing sinners. These guys are on a mission" Derek muttered.

"And mission based killers will not stop killing" Spencer added.

"And I looked in behold a pale horse, and his name that sat upon him was death" Hotch started to read.

"And hell followed with him" Gideon finished.

After the team were done in the conference team, Aaron then showed Valentina to her desk.

"So how are you? I never got to ask you last night" Hotch said and Valentina knew what he was talking about.

"I'm fine" She dismissed, sticking to the rule of what happens on tour stays on tour.

Hotch nodded "I knew you was going to say that but you know I'm here for you if you need anything and I mean anything Val"

Valentina looked up at him as she smiled "Thank you Aaron and you know I'm here for you too right?"

"You wouldn't let me forget it" Hotch pointed out and Valentina let out a chuckle.

"Damn right I won't"

-----

Now on the jet, they were all now looking through the file as Valentina sat next to Derek while Emily and Gideon sat opposite them.

"This is a bad one, isn't it?" Emily asked no in particular as she glanced up at the four of them.

"Yeah unsubs with a cause are never good" Valentina whispered but the four still heard her.

Then Penelope called in "Pets, I just got the 911 call from the Georgia State Police" She told them before pressing play for all to hear.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I'm at 1527 Chestnut Drive" A very timid voice whispered.

"I know your location, sir. What's your emergency?"

"He thinks they're too greedy. They have too much" The same voice said again.

"Too much what?"

"Stuff, you know, possessions. Things they don't need. Hurry!"

"You're calling because these people have too much stuff, sir?" The dispatcher spoke in a confused tone.

"No, I'm calling because Raphael-" He was then cut off by another man's voice.

"That's enough"

"I don't want to" The timid voice spoke again.

"He's calling because Raphael is going to kill the sinners that live here" The other voice said.

"I'm sorry, did you just say somebody is killing someone?"

And that was it before the line went dead and left the team wondering.

"Well, unsub one defiantly sounds frightened. Maybe he's doing this against his will" Emily suggested.

But Gideon disagreed "I doubt it. He whispered"

"He could have called out to save them instead of calling 911" Hotch backed him up.

"Not if he had a gun to his head" Derek added.

"If he had a gun to his head, why would he have dialled 911?" Gideon asked more to himself than anyone.

"The second unsub said Raphael was gonna kill someone. Is there a third?" JJ asked.

"Referring to oneself in the third person is not uncommon for an unsub. Ted Bundy gave thoroughly detailed accounts of his murders, but he never actually admitted to doing it. He would just say 'the killer' " Spencer replied.

Valentina smiled "Does he do that often?" She whispered to Derek, referring to Spencer's very lengthy explanations.

Derek chuckled before whispering back "You'll get used to it, mama"

Valentina playfully rolled her eyes at the nickname "Okay, so I'm gonna go ahead and run the name Raphael through the Georgia criminal databases as well as our own" Garcia said.

"Thanks, Garcia" Hotch spoke.

"Ever so welcome, my liege" She replied before hanging up.

"We have a killing team on a mission in rural Georgia. We know what that means" Hotch muttered.

"They're not gonna stop until the missions complete" Valentina added.

"We need to hit the ground running. JJ, we need an inside picture of the victims. Victimology can be critically important in a mission based spree" Hotch continued.

"Already on it" JJ replied almost instantly.

"Valentina and Prentiss, go where the bodies are and examine the wounds. They managed to kill two victims in four and a half minutes. We need to know how" Hotch told the two.

"Yeah, you got it" Emily said while Valentina just nodded.

"I'm gonna set up at the Atlanta field office and go over case files from the state. It would be highly unusual for a first kill to be this efficient"

"Reid, you and Morgan come with me to the crime scene" Gideon spoke.

"We land in less than an hour. Everybody try to get some rest" Hotch then told the team and Valentina didn't need to be told twice as she leant her head back on the couch she was sat on and not long after her eyes closed, welcoming her into the land of sleep.

"Valentina" The former soldier heard a voice repeat her name over and over while gradually getting louder as she groaned before finally peeling her eyes open as she tried to remember were she was until she noticed the person still looming over her.

Sitting up in a flash before reaching for her gun and pointing it at the person in-front of her, the click of the safety coming off just as the person raised their hands.

"Woah. Hey, calm down it's just me Derek. Derek Morgan?" The voice spoke.

As the words started to sink in and Valentina's vision became slightly more clear, she calmed down and placed her gun back into her hip holster "Shit Morgan, you scared me"

"Yeah, sorry about that" He frowned "Hotch just told me to wake you. We're in Atlanta now mama"

Valentina nodded and got up from the couch when she realised everyone else had already got off the plane "Right well let's not keep the team waiting"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.9K 30
"š‘ŗš’‰š’†'š’” š’‚š’š’˜š’‚š’šš’” š’’š’–š’Šš’†š’•." -š¬šžššš¬š—¼š§ 15 š¬š©šžš§šœšžš« š«šžš¢š- šœš—¼šÆšžš« š›š²: @ššš—ŗš²š š«ššš²š—ŗš¢š¤šššž
20.1K 508 14
"You Brought Light Into My Life And Gave Me Hope."
114K 3.1K 25
āš™„ š™Øš™š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™š™–š™«š™š š™ š™žš™”š™”š™šš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™š™–š™© š™£š™žš™œš™š™©.āžš™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™Øš™–š™® š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™¢š™–š™£ š™¬š™š™¤ š™Øš™–š™© š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™§š™žš™«š™šš™§'š™Ø š™Øš™šš™–ļæ½...
1M 26.1K 50
š’·š‘’š“ƒš‘’š’¶š“‰š’½ š“‚š“Ž š’½š’¶š“‡š’¹ š‘’š’¹š‘”š‘’š“ˆ. š’·š‘’š“ƒš‘’š’¶š“‰š’½ š“‚š“Ž š“‰š‘œš“‡š“ƒ, š’·š’¶š“‰š“‰š‘’š“‡š‘’š’¹ š’½š‘’š’¶š“‡š“‰. š’·š‘’š“ƒš‘’š’¶š“‰š’½ š“‚š“Ž š“ˆš“Šš“ƒš’·š’¶š“‰š’½š‘’š’¹ š’»š“š‘’š“ˆš’½...