I've never been one of those...

By fitboysinbands

Emma is different from the average, YouTube obsessed girl. She never really cared for that kind of thing. Unt... More

Chapter 1- Manchester
Chapter 2- Hi?
Chapter 3- Regret
Chapter 4- Idiot
Chapter 5- Broken
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9- I'll drink to that
Chapter 10- Stabbed in the back
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chaper 21
chapter 22
chapet 23
chaper 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55- little brother
Chapter 56- The funeral
Chapter 57- Why lie?
Chapter 58- Teamwork
Chapter 59- Back here
Chapter 60- Him?
Chapter 61- Dear Diary
Chapter 62- The day before
Chapter 63- How could you?
Chapter 64- The Holiday
Chapter 65- Mates
Chapter 66- HORMONES
Chapter 67- Feelings
Chapter 69- Home Sweet Home
Chapter 70- Moving On
Chapter 71- Just Something
Chapter 72- A While Down The Road
Chapter 73- How?
Chapter 74- Daddy Dan
Chapter 75- Surprise
Chapter 76- Unwanted
Chapter 77- It
Chapter 78- Angel
Chapter 79- Moments
Chapter 80- I'm Sorry
...

Chapter 68- I always lose

729 22 10
By fitboysinbands

Caspar's POV

Everything was perfect until he showed up! I finally thought me and Emma would work, that it would be perfect. But no. Joe always wins, whether it's with crappy things like pranks or important things like love. I always lose.

For all I know they could be fucking, right now. Oblivious to my emotions. I'm human too, I feel things!

Suddenly I felt the vibration from my pocket as Marcus Butler's "Hellooooo" spiralled from my phone. Sophie's caller ID appeared.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT SOPHIE!" I yelled down the phone.

"I needed to warn you that Joe's coming after Emma! He could be there any minute."
"IT'S A LITTLE LATE FOR THAT!"

"Wait what? He's there already?"

"Yes you idiot. Why didn't you call me sooner? I could have got Emma out of here. Now everything is ruined. It's all your fault!"

"Sorry but I was too busy eating away my problems! Joe rejected me too yunno!"

"Tell me you didn't throw yourself at him. Please Sophie, say you didn't."

"I wouldn't call it throwing..."

"GREAT, EVERYTHING IS RUINED AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US!"

"I'm sorry Caspar" she hung up, leaving me with an echoing pain and frustration. We disconnected and all I could do was question the who purpose of this. What the point of loving someone that you can never have? Why go through this pain if I'm never going to feel love?

Emma's POV

Maybe I can't trust people because I don't let them in. Maybe I judge people because I was never given a chance growing up. Maybe not everyone was put on this earth to hurt me.

The bitter taste of silence stood still between us. Emotions were sinking in all around my body. My pulse beating roughly through my ears. The harsh cry of silence aches.

"I'm sorry Joe." A faint whisper crawled through my mouth. My eyes began blurring as water stained my cheeks.

"I understand Emma, I really do. You don't love me and I can't make you. I just needed to try once more, or I could never forgive myself for letting you go." His gentle voice said. I could see the weakness in his eyes, he was breaking.

"No, you don't understand" I said, walking towards him "I'm sorry for running away from my emotions. I'm sorry for lacking the courage to forgive you. I'm sorry that I never stopped loving you"

"What?" He said, red eyes darting towards mine.

"Just shut up and kiss me already you idiot!" I laughed, walking towards him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I could feel the cold of his tears collide with mine. Whoever said blood was thicker than water, was wrong. I missed the taste of his lips, soft and passionate. Perfect. Just him and me, like it was supposed to be.

OPINIONS PLEASE!
Comments are literally the best things ever and they mean the world to me. So...yeah! Please let me know what you think, favorite part so far, predictions, or anything!

Thanks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.4K 93
Growing up with Caspar as your close living cousin is...amazing. He looks after you. He comforts you. He is there when no one else is. ...
71.1K 1.8K 19
Joe Sugg LOVES Caspar Lee. He fell for a straight guy. Will Joe and Caspar be together? I know I suck in descriptions but stay tune.
130K 4.2K 24
Joe Sugg, a famous youtuber who struggles with anxiety and a crush on THE Caspar Lee. Who trouble strikes in the Jaspar household, will they be able...
5.3K 132 15
Caspar Lee, 23 and Joe Sugg, 23 were the best of friends. They were Youtubers who made a living out of making videos for a wide variety of fans. Ther...