SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

By NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... More

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
15 Memories
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
18 Cause
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
22 Evil creatures
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
30 Princess
31 Malefic
32 Fight
33 Arnav is safe
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
44 Wrathful Arnav and NK
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
50 Police Investigation
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

45 Punishment

1.5K 154 13
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 45 Punishment

Arnav and NK were seething in anger. While Arnav planning to punish them legally, NK was planning something. He was not ready to just leave it to the LAW. He didn't think lawful punishment was enough for them. He didn't want them to be relaxing in prison, eating and sleeping. According to him, they didn't deserve a place on the earth.

NK came to Arnav's room and knocked on the door. Khushi opened the door. Before she asked him anything,

"I want to talk to Arnav," NK said that making Khushi surprised.

"You want to talk to Arnavji?" she asked with disbelief.

NK nodded yes.

"What do you want to talk to him?" she asked hesitatingly.

"Why are you nervous, Khushi? I'm not going to talk to him about anything that create a problem between you"

"I didn't mean it..."

They saw Arnav coming out of the washroom. Khushi looked at Arnav nervously.

"I'm here to meet you," NK said.

"Tell me, NK"

"You said, you are ready to help me if I want"

Khushi raised her brows, getting amazed. When did it happen? More to her surprise,

"Haan, I said..." Arnav said.

"Shall I take your car?" Asked NK.

"Yeah, sure"

Arnav looked at Khushi and said,

"Give him Honda City's key"

Khushi nodded ok and was about to go,

"No, I need your SUV," Said NK.

Arnav nodded ok thoughtfully. He looked at Khushi and gestured for her to give its key. Khushi brought it from the key stand and handed it to NK.

"Are you going somewhere long?" She asked.

NK nodded yes.

"I'm going for a trip"

His answer made Arnav and Khushi confuse. They could not believe it. the much they knew, NK was not in the mood to enjoy a trip. Yet, they kept silent.

"Thanks," NK said looking at Arnav who nodded his head slightly.

NK left the place.

"I think Nanne is planning something," Khushi said.

"What would he plan?" Arnav asked her even though he thought the same.

"I don't know but he was furious with Radhika and Kiran"

"He could do nothing because they are in police custody. They will be surrendered in the court tomorrow morning" Arnav said.

"Will they get punishment tomorrow?" Khushi asked.

"No... it won't happen soon. It will take time. The culprits will be given a chance to prove themselves innocent. Arguments from both sides will happen. It will take at least three to six months"

"What will happen after they surrendered to the court tomorrow?"

"They will be taken to the central prison"

"Won't they come back to the police station?"

"No. Once they are surrendered to the court, there won't be any connection between them and the police station. They will be in the central prison only"

"Oh..."

"What punishment will they get?"

"At least, ten years' sentence"

"Oh... will they get ten years sentence?" Khushi was glad.

"They will get ONLY ten years' sentence," Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"Don't be stressed, Arnavji"

"How won't I be? Anu told me often to send them out of RM. I didn't listen to her." Arnav said distressed.

"Haan, Arnavji, Anu didn't like them. I thought she didn't like them because they are too preachy"

"If I would have listened to her, we had not have lost her," Arnav said.

Baby Anu who was playing with her toy on the bed, crawled towards them, hearing them uttering her name. She looked at them, tilting her head cutely.

"Auuu" she said.

Khushi took her in her arms.

"We are not talking about you. We are talking about your Bua Anu"

"Auuu"

"Yes, her name is also Anu. In fact, I named you Anu because of her. Your Va dha loved her so much just like he loves you" Khushi said.

Arnav turned his face opposite to them to hide his teary eyes. But Khushi had seen the heaviest tears of him. She felt bad for him.

"Arnavji, Anu is watching you," she said touching his back.

Arnav composed himself and smiled at Anu. Anu kissed his cheek, as usual.

"Bhaaa..." she cackled making him smile.

"Thank God, you and your mom came back to me. Or else, I don't know what would have happened to me" Arnav said, kissing Baby Anu.

Khushi became emotional, upon hearing that.

That was when Manorama came to Khushi's room. Khushi saw her and called her inside.

"Come in, aunty"

"Khushi, where is Nanne going?"

"Don't know aunty. He didn't say about it to us"

"He said, it will take two to three days for him to come back," Manorama said worriedly.

"Didn't he say where did he go?" Khushi asked.

"I asked him but he said nothing. I'm scared Khushi. He looked so furious. He should not have done anything" there was

"Call him and ask him where is he"

"His mobile is in his room only. He didn't take it with him"

"He should have forgotten I suppose"

Manorama nodded yes and left the place. Khushi looked at Arnav who was thoughtful. Why didn't NK take his mobile with him when he went on a trip?

The next day

The police surrendered Radhika, Kiran, and Bhuvan in the court. As per Arnav's order, Mr. Roy argued the case with all the proof against them.

The judge announced the next date of the case and ordered them to put them in the central jail. That was expected. The court adjourned.

Radhika, Kiran, and Bhuvan were taken to the central jail. That was in the outskirt city. The jeep crossed the city limit and headed to the central jail via highways. The jeep driver saw a big stone coming towards the jeep and hitting its front glass. It was not a stone but an EGG. The egg got broken and spread in the glass. The driver turned on the wiper which made the condition worse. He could not see anything as the egg completely blurred the glass. The jeep driver could not see anything. The jeep ran down from the left side of the road uncontrolled. It banged on a big tree. The policeman in the jeep and the culprits got injured.

A man who was wearing a mask came for their help.

"Come with me" he called the trio.

Pushing the policemen into the bush, they rushed with him and got into his car. He geared the car up and left the place.

"Thank you, so much," Radhika said.

In no time, he took a spray out and sprayed it on their faces. The trio fainted immediately. The car went far away from Delhi. The car man avoided the highways as he didn't want to get into the CCTV cameras of the Tolls.

Hundred kilo meters away from Delhi...

Radhika, Kiran, and Bhuvan opened their eyes one by one and saw no one around them. We knew that they were already handcuffed by the police when they took from the court. and their legs were also being tied up now. They saw themselves in a small dry mountain range. There was no one up to their eye limit. It seemed no one would come for their help even if they scream like hell.

"Where are we?" Radhika asked, looking at her surroundings.

"I don't know," Kiran said.

"Who brought us here?" Bhuvan asked.

That was when they saw the same masked man coming.

"Who are you? Why are you bringing us here?" Bhuvan shouted.

The man removed the mask and they were shocked, to see NK. Radhika and Kiran spared a glance fearfully. His reddened eyes itself scared them like hell.

The next minute, as they didn't expect, NK clutched Radhika's hand and folded her middle finger to the opposite side, and broke it, making her scream. Kiran moved backward in fear as NK glared at her. NK stepped on her ankle and pressed it hard. He heard her ankle bone breaking sound. Kiran yelled in pain.

"How dare you kill my Anu? How dare..." he looked here and there. He found a small rock.

Taking it, he put it on Radhika's leg. She shirked and could not tolerate the pain. He kicked Bhuvan in the face. he fell down and tried to get up. Clutching his hair, NK banged his head on a rock.

Taking the same rock,

"Bloody, bi***... how could you kill my Anu?"

"No... no please... don't kill us"

"This is how Anu would have pleaded with you" he raised the rock to put it on them.

"We didn't kill Anu. She is alive... she is alive" Radhika shouted.

NK stood in shock, raising the rock.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
52.6K 1.3K 3
1#Understanding Arshi TS.
108K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
53.3K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...