ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 2 | ʏ...

By yasmineswork

If you havent read all i want is your love season 1, please go read it so you can understand the situation, a... More

<S2 Chapter 1>
<S2 Chapter 3>
<S2 Chapter 4>
<S2 Chapter 5>
<S2 Chapter 6>
<S2 Chapter 7>
<S2 Chapter 8>
<S2 Chapter 9>
<S2 Chapter 10>
<S2 Chapter 11>
<S2 Chapter 12>
<S2 Chapter 13>
<S2 Chapter 14>
- Finale -

<S2 chapter 2>

209 5 16
By yasmineswork

                   • Y/N's Pov

I knew it was Yeonjun the moment I saw him. His friends were also looking at me while yeonjun was avoiding eye contact.

I asked if they wanted anything else. "I want something" one of his friends (soobin) said. "What is sir?" I asked. "I want to have.." he said as he pointed at me. I was startled by what he said, what the hell was he thinking, I don't want a relationship. He was still pointing his hands at me while his other friends were laughing at the back.

"Excuse me sir, this type of behavior is not allowed in this café. I hope you understand us." I said and then said "so you guys don't want anything?" I said.

"I'll have the Iced Americano" Yeonjun said while he stared at me.

"One iced Americano! Got it!" I said as I walked off.

            •Yeonjun's POV

I felt my heard beat fast as she walked off.

Taehyun: "hyung? Are you blushing?" Taehyun said pointing it out.

Kai: "Yah! He's blushing!"

Beomgyu: "he really is inloveee!"

All if the members said teasing me while I covered my face.

Soobin: "don't be embarrassed, we definitely don't understand you!"

Soobin said as he kind of gave me support? No idea what kind of support was that but I appreciated it.

After that we ate ours waffles and drank our coffees and talked about random stuff with the members.

We got a call from the team saying the studio was finished to film so we got up and tipped Y/N and walked out the through the door.

           •Beomgyu's POV

After filming we decided to head to ours dorms, but me and Kai decided to go to the playground near the old houses. It was 9 PM and we came to the playground to see the girl yeonjun mentioned.

Beomgyu: "Yah, look, isn't that Yeonjun's ex girlfriend?

Kai: "ooh! Perfect opportunity to talk with her!"

Kai said as we went near her.

Beomgyu: Hey! I'm beomgyu, I was at the Cafe you worked at today this morning!

I said smiling at her.

Y/N: "ah, yes! What brings you here?"

Kai: "we want to talk to you about something"

Kai said as he glared at her.

"May we sit?" I asked her

Y/N: "of course"

As we sat down next to her Kai asked her.

Kai: "so we heard, you used to be-"

Y/N: "Yeonjun's girlfriend? I knew he told you guys"

"Yeah, about that, he kinda does want you back" I said making it obvious.

Y/N: "he broke up with me and didn't even tell me the reason he broke up with me in the first place, I have been mad at him since, I don't feel like dating anybody"

Kai: "We understand you, do you always come to this playground?"

Y/N: "it's right across my house, my house is that white one over there."

Kai: "I see, goodnight I guess, we have to head back to our dorms"

Y/N: "bye"

Before we left I told Y/N that we are idols and our group is called Tomorrow by Together.

She was quite shocked I could see it on her face.

As we went back to our dorms we heard soobin and Taehyun talking about how pretty Y/N was.

Soobin: "wow, I can't believe Yeonjun dropped a girl like HER"

Taehyun: "indeed, she really is pretty"

I then saw Yeonjun standing right behind them. "Yah! Be quiet!" I gave them a signal but they were like "what?" But then they saw Yeonjun right behind them looking really mad.

The both got yelled at by yeonjun and I couldn't stop laughing.

                  • Y/N's POV

I was on a swing, swinging myself and thinking of Yeonjun. I did truly love him. But he had broken my heart. I couldn't forgive him. He doesn't know how many days I cried for him.

•Flashback: The day they broke up. 1:13 AM

Y/N's sister: "It's gonna be alright, you will get over him."

Y/N: "I loved him so much, and he's also telling me not to contact him ever again, how could he do this, he didn't even explain why he was breaking up,"

I said while crying loudly while my sisters hands were tightly wrapped around Me.

•end of flashback

Sucks to be me. He just broke up with me for no reason I guess.

I came home and my little brother chong-san ran up to me

Chong-san: "I got a B+ on my math test! Can you take Me to your café to get ice cream just like you promised?"

My brother said while showing me his grade.

"Thats wonderful! I'll take you tomorrow!" On Saturday I didn't have school but work, so I had to take my brother there like I promised.

I went upstairs to get dressed up. I wore My pajamas and  brushed my teeth and did my night routine. Then I went to bed since I was tired from all that working.

             •The Next Morning

I woke up and started getting ready for work. I wore basic clothes since it was Saturday and it wasn't that important

                  Y/N's Outfit

I made breakfast for chong-san and myself  before we left the house.

Chong-san hated walking but he had to if he wanted ice cream so

We then arrived at the Cafe and one of my co-workers came running towards us.

"Chong-sanahh!!" She came and hugged him. "You see him every Saturday, do you always miss him this much Ye-rin-ah?"

Ye-rin: "of course! This little boy is just like my little brother's! He is so adorable!"

Ye-rin said as she tightly hugged my brother.

"Yoo-hooo" Somebody came through the door and it was Suni.
Ye-rin, Suni and me worked together at the Cafe on Saturdays.

Ye-rin made ice cream for chong-san, me and suni went to get dressed to our uniforms.

Ye-rin: "Girls! I started stanning a new kpop group called Tomorrow by Together! They have such good songs!"

Tomorrow by Together? That sounded familiar.

•Flashback
"Our groups name is Tomorrow by Together by the way!"

•End of Flashback

Ohh now I remember, it's the group yeonjun debuted in.

Suni: "ooh! You have to show me! I'll Stan them together with you!"

After that Ye-rin showed Suni the members

"O! Isn't this Y/N's ex boyfriend?" Suni suddenly said.

Then Ye-rin suddenly yelled.
"WHAT!? MY BIAS WAS ONCE YOUR BOYFRIEND!?"

Suni: "Oh believe me, it disgusted me being near them, they would make out every 10 minutes"

"Shut up suni, get back to work" i said in an annoyed tone.

Ye-rin: "I wish I went to the same school as you! I could've dated Yeonjun"

She said while she whined.

I then gave her a "stfu" look.

Ye-rin: "o- sorry sorry, I shouldn't have said that"

She said, after that we started wiping the tables before any customers came in.

Ye-rin: "but really, you literally dated a star!"

After she said that Suni gave her a   "shut the hell up" look before I got even angrier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 636 24
It's been years since the last time dahyun meet her first love. Taehyung. She never thought that she would meet him again. Not even at an award show...
6.5K 254 27
"You left me! Maybe now it's my turn to leave you!" Many, many years ago, two lovers Chan-yeol, and Yeong-cheol were frowned upon for being gay lover...
883 217 73
"I've realised that I was always waiting on the wrong platform, no matter how long I stand here, the train I want will never arrive." - Kim Rose "You...
483 40 10
Beomgyu gets a scholarship to do his dream course but his life in university doesn't get better as he faces many hardships but he still doesn't give...